[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Littles and Bigs - Ageplay, DDlg, ABDL General Alright motherfuckers,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 568285_1.jpg (73KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
568285_1.jpg
73KB, 630x630px
Littles and Bigs - Ageplay, DDlg, ABDL General

Alright motherfuckers, I know you're out there. Embrace your degeneracy and come talk to each other.

>psychfag
>really fucking love the juicy experience of getting at someone's inner child
>sexual or nonsexual
>have some of my own childhood shit to work out and can play in big brother mode sometimes
>mostly just enjoy consentually being the healthy relationship people never had with their dad
>>
File: 20160809_085052.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160809_085052.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>Embrace your degeneracy

B-but I don't wannnnnnna!
Ok I'll try.
I have daddy issues and I'm proud!
>>
Me and the fiance just go into DD/lg she initiated it, and brought the kink up to me originally and expressed to me how much she enjoyed when she called me daddy. Now I've become a good daddy to my little princess, and she loves when I treat her like a little girl; however, I want to treat her more like one and have no idea how or where to begin. Any suggestions?

Side note: I have a pee fetish, and kinda want to get her to wet herself for me. (She is very open to my fetish and is happy to indulge in it.) Although, she had sent me an image the other day of a diapered and pacified little and said "Lets not get to this point". I want to get to that point with her, and maybe ease her into diapers.

>tl;dr
>Am daddy, with princess.
>want to treat her more like a kid because she loves it, not sure where to begin.
>side quest: want to get her into diapers, im sure with time she'll like it
>>
>>24397184
just pretend youre the royal throne and ease her princess butthole onto ur cock u sick fuck
>>
>>24397184
Maybe shell pee if you fuck her in the ass hard enough, degenerate
>>
>>24397105
>I have daddy issues and I'm proud!
If that's you in the picture, Good Girl <3
>>
>>24397196
Nice meme, already do that.
>>
>>24397184
You should tell her that you want to treat her more like a kid. Communication is all that it takes really. Get her to pee first. Praise her and tell her how much you enjoyed it. Tell her that you want to experiment more with her and establish a safe word and tell her she can stop any time. Maybe even research some literature about it where it is explained by a little she might just be turned off by the social stigma. But anyway just make your wants known and tell her she can stop if she doesn't like it.
>>
>>24397225
Appreciate the response! I shall try this.
>>
>>24397232
Remember that subs enjoy pleasing their doms. Also that she might actually enjoy it herself, independent of enjoying it because it pleases you. Best of luck.
>>
>>24397105
None of us make it out of our families in one pice. I figure, why not have some fun with it? And feeling degenerate is only fun when it's in a kinky way.
>>
>>24397184
>Although, she had sent me an image the other day of a diapered and pacified little and said "Lets not get to this point". I want to get to that point with her, and maybe ease her into diapers.

She's obviously not interested in it. She's the one who brought the kink to you, so she knew what she was looking for. She's telling you far in advance where her boundaries are. Don't be an asshole.
>>
I've been into DD/lg since I was 18 (30 now). I'm finding that it's far easier to find a little now that I'm older. When I was younger I would always worry about actual age. Like being 18 was too young to be a Daddy.

Over time, of course, I realized it's all about how you carry yourself. I just should have put more faith in myself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.