[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, im thinking of heading to america for a brief vacation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (284KB, 1480x1974px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1480x1974px
Hey, im thinking of heading to america for a brief vacation. I havent had sex for about a decade and want to have sex one more time with my key life god(good) penis

I am actually a nice good guy but canada relentlessly ruins my life and makes me miserable. I want try an american woman.

Any half decent women want to have sex?

I really am good chris the love god but theres no life worth loving anymore so im miserable

Im thinking seattle c-attle to get me a dairy cow with nice boobs

I dont know if we can make contact online because everything seems hacked on this internet

But if you're an attractive woman with no std's and want meaningless
Sex message me on kik
Kik: urallwayst
>>
File: image.jpg (326KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 1000x1000px
Anyone?

I'll give you some details. My body is pretty much pulverized from canadian ritual abuse

My penis is only 6-7 by design but its a special god/good penis

Im not really interested in sex with canadians for obvious reasons

I want a tight pink pussy to massage a load out of demigod penis

I want to see what will happen to reality if i have sex again.

Last time i got crushed and ripped apart.
>>
Well... I dont really want sex, but just a pretty woman to spend a couple days talking to.

I want to talk to people who arent as vile as the canadian defecation league.
>>
Wait, what is this?
>>
>>24395493
Also lost.
>>
>>24395493
Im part of some kind of evil story and just want a normal person to talk to. Where i am the people are seriously deranged creeps. I realise some stuff about this country(canada) and its really a sick in the head creep country trying to seem like good people while ruining others lives for amusement and molesting women.

I want to talk to an intelligent, sane normal woman.
>>
Its so gross here. They really do arrange hurting people for amusement but trying to make it look otherwise. Its a creep rapist land of deranged human filth
>>
Its sad because where i am the people are actually defined as total human waste and try to redirect that others. The canadians became such vile bastards its actually impossible for s canadian to do anything but destroy the desirability of their families and friends :-(

Like mapleleaf / make belief land

Where the women are seemingly made too stupid to realise they'd be better of dead than being with canadian men

Canada has become totally dependant on pretending to be good and actual mind controlled relationships to avoid extinction

:-(
>>
How old are you, does this mean I'm not going to get over my autism?
>>
Sounds a lot like schizophrenia or paranoid personality disorder or something, like the people that think they're being "gangstalked".
>>
>>24396605
You're extremely attractive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.