[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need y'all's advice which is pretty fucked up. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1474826942617.jpg (163KB, 750x916px) Image search: [Google]
1474826942617.jpg
163KB, 750x916px
Need y'all's advice which is pretty fucked up.

I'm about to get engaged to my girlfriend of 10+ years. I'm 28. We met in high school, date through college, lived together for a bit, and are now ready to settle down.

She's a great girl. Only been with me (to my knowledge). Conservative values. Cooks, cleans, sews, feminine. I am attracted to her. We share the same worldview and have the same goals. She'd be an excellent mother to my children and I know that she genuinely cares about my well being.

That being said, I have an unshakable desire to fuck other women. We've been together so long that I haven't had the experience of being single and meeting lots of women.

I love the female form and think about women's bodies a lot. I enjoy flirting with women and playing with them. I like looking at images of women's bodies.

Now I'm getting cold feet about the marriage.

Is this just something that every man eventually has to come to terms with? Like, that nagging urge is always going to be there and you just have to suppress it? Is that just reality?

Single or not - what do you guys think about this?
>>
Not sure if trolling but get you'd shit together man.
>>
>>24391295
Not sure if this is pasta or real, assuming it is real:

It's perfectly normal to feel like that, you are not the first one who experiences this.
If you have never been with anyone but her, it is not surprising you want to try out more things and with other women.

But let me tell you this: Almost all people, male or female, who felt like this and broke off their relationship (one like yours, a lot of people dream about) so they can "experience" all that stuff. In the end they regretted their choice and not staying with their SO.

If you are happy with your partner, but curious to try things out, you might want to try a 3some or so, talk with her.
There is a very high chance you will end up alone and cry after her for years, regretting your decision to break up with her just so you could fuck some sluts and to later find out it isn't all that interesting and fun as you thought it would be.
Also: The dating world has changed drastically, nothing is like it used to be when you got together with her, let alone dating in your teens is so much easier than in your late 20s or early 30s.
>>
>>24391295
maybe its a way for u to express anxiety cus u a lil bitch and bitching out. pussy is pussy senpai. stop being a nigger
>>
>>24391295
Alright listen here, I'm recently married so I see where you are . And it's normal, it'll prob never go away. What you need to do I control it, this is what I do anytime I feel like fuckin someone else call your woman and say some dirty shit you mean. Reminder her and yourself that sweet juicy pussy is yours anytime. Try new shit keep it fun and exciting. Talk about EVERYFUCKINTHING and just be open best of luck I expect an invite
>>
>>24391295
>Conservative values. Cooks, cleans, sews, feminine
>28 yo
Don't be a faggot and get married with her, I'm agree with yhis guy >>24391322 you could regret the rest of your life if you lose her just because you want to fuck some whores. Fuck bitches it's not a big deal, marry her and have a happy life, son, don't make the same shit that ruined my life.
>>
Leave her, fuck all the girls you want, and then realise it was the biggest mistake of your life and regret it forever.
>>
READ THIS FUCKING BOOK OKAY!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8kQliclrbXrYnFkLTVTTFh6aGs/edit?pli=1
>>
You might not be monogamous by nature. Don't force things.
>>
>>24391295
Most men deal with these feelings, but it's honor/dignity that keeps most men from acting on the feelings. Seriously, don't fuck ur life, and fuck over someone who trusts you because you are weak. Decide to be stronger than that.
>>
>>24391295
Honestly? Don't marry her.
Why?
You'll regret it everyday of your life. Marriage is an outdated concept. You're young, the feelings of love consume you, you mistakingly want to act on those feelings. Once you get her pregnant, it's game fucking over. With the 50/50 chance of divorce, infidelity, and a child caught in the middle, it's not worth the potential pain.

Reading your post is LOL, you're not a family man, you're a god damn sex machine.

Keep her your gf, cheat on her as much as possible, and after she pressures you for the 1000th time to get married stop her ass off.

Have your cake and eat it too. 9/10 women are whores. The 10th just won't admit it or are insane. I've fucked all genus of women except Latinos and like Mexicans. I've fucked redheads-pinkest pussy on the planet, blondes-fuck the best overall-brunettes-always do the kinkiest ferish shit-black girls-when they get real excited they smell like grease but have tightest pussy-Asians-can't fuck or suck but always give it up-fucking you name it. I've numerous married women, actualky have a long standing affair with one right now. Point being, sex after so much, you kinda know what to expect man. It isn't about the sex, it's about life and everything else. Women and sex after awhile DO NOT make you happy anymore...it's like after you've had 15 new cars each one isn't quite as magical as the first bro. Find something else that makes you happy.
>>
>>24391295
It's natural to a degree and everyone is different. I will tell you this much that even if now you really want to fuck a bunch of different women, after the adrenaline wears off and believe me it will fade quickly as you learn how to get strangers to fall for you or sleep with you, you'll realize that fucking is kinda shallow and sex with someone you have an emotional connection to is better even if she's super vanilla or unattractive. I'm not saying that your girl is either. But you should seriously understand that essentially fucking a bunch of different girls is an elaborate form of masturbating.

TL;DR
Yes it is normal to feel that way, but you are better off ignoring it and getting married.
>>
>>24391295
I too have a fear of the comitment to one woman, and sure you can go around finding a bunch of one night stands. But they will be nothing more than that, get your shit together and realise what you have. It's not easy to find someone like that, and you will only regret it if you lose3 her.
Slightly drunk, excuse grammar.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.