[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I come to you with a small problem. We have discovered my wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I come to you with a small problem. We have discovered my wife likes getting spanked, really really hard. My problem though is that after a little more than a week of constant spanking my hand is bruised badly. The palm of my hand and the pads of my fingers are so bruised it hurts to even hold a pen.

In comes paddles but that is another problem. The sound they make is going to be a giant tip off that something is going on to our kids. Our daughter is just old enough to know it isnt "clamping at the TV"

What can we do here? Is there a such thing as a silent paddle? Or maybe like a dead blow hammer that doesnt so much smack, but more hits hard and has more of a thud than a crack?

Also general discipline topic to keep things alive
>>
>>24390279
Maybe try a paddle cut like a whiffle ball with holes in it? I dont think theres a way to make a silent spank. Sorry bud
>>
>>24390291

Hmm, a lot of paddles do seem to have holes in them. I wonder if that would help with the sound?

Obviously with as hard as she wants to get hit, it will never be silent... Im just trying to think of ideas to lessen the noise. I actually put a towel over her ass the one night and that worked, but I had to hit her much much harder to achieve the same effect.

Im thinking that is how my hand is in almost as bad shape as her butt cheek
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.