[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope this doesn't sound too much like a weird request,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1413850739498 blood mouth.jpg (69KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1413850739498 blood mouth.jpg
69KB, 600x800px
I hope this doesn't sound too much like a weird request, but more and more lately I notice how difficult it is for me to like the face of a girl. And I don't mean it as in "Liking the rest of the body and ignoring the face", but mostly having discussions with my friends and also personally noticing that I rarely get to really like a girl because of her face. I recognize patterns of faces easily, and my friends woudl tell me that they are into this or that archetype, but I would rarely follow a single pattern. There have been only 3-4 types of faces that I can remember at the moment as very beautiful.

I generally browse into Rates thread to see if there is anyone I like, and there I also rarely find someone whose face I consider beautiful or very pretty. So my request is: would girls mind posting here their faces, so I can understand exactly what kind of 'type' or possible face I might like a lot?
>>
I didn't notice that I mistakenly cut out part of the final message while fixing a typo:

"Also, any kind of discussion related to this and describing your own type is good. If you can provide a picture of it, it would make me very glad to tell you what I think of it"
>>
File: IMG_20160604_163743.jpg (431KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_163743.jpg
431KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>24390148
Have you tried a search engine?
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 750x937px
>>
>sluts and whores will post
>>
>>24390148
That blood tho (obviously fake, if it were real it'd be very arousing to me)
>>
>>24390165
I like your hair and your eyes a lot, but that type of mouth doesn't seem to go along well for me.

>>24390199
You have nice eyes and smile, but sorry, I don't really like the rest.

A reminder that this is just purely on the aesthetic part, the personality part is not analyzed since I don't know you, but that is much more of a big aspect that makes you beautiful. Just thought of pointing that out.

>>24390203
Aside from the fact that they could be males posting, there is no need to call anyone slut/whore/fuckboy etc. if they want to post and help someone that made a polite request.

>>24390218
If I remember correctly the blood isn't fake.
>>
File: 1382604507537 headache.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1382604507537 headache.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Bumping with example of face that I tend to like. I would discover only later that she's quite famous and not always looking as good as in this picture.
>>
>>24390457
You're not a native English speaker right?
>>
File: 1375330361844.png (312KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1375330361844.png
312KB, 600x450px
>>24390496
As you probably noticed, no, I'm not, and I'm also multi-tasking, so I don't re-read what I write. Sorry in advance for any mistake I might end up writing.
>>
>>24390165
I think youre very pretty, do you have a kik?
>>
>>24390148
so what type of faces do you find beautiful?
>>
>>24390148
This is very autistic and stupid and you sound underage.
Pls go
>>
>>24390636
The scope of the thread is finding that, I don't know exactly how to describe it. I guess a good combination of certain characteristics, or a face that simply clicks to me.

>>24390658
I'm really too old and you're without patience nor purpose in your life.
>>
>>24390755
Clearly. You obviously know so much about me from the one post i made.
>>
>>24390763
I don't really know anything about you beside the fact that you're not contributing to a thread that wants to be serious, not inundated with judgmental posts that get to say "Oh you really know much about me" when called out.
>>
File: Photo on 9-8-16 at 3.52 PM.jpg (105KB, 746x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 9-8-16 at 3.52 PM.jpg
105KB, 746x720px
do you like?
>>
>>24390772
Why dont you try going outside? It may sound unbelievable to you but there are actual women out there in the world. You're allowed to look at their faces and everything.
And a second thought, if you dont like womens faces, maybe you like mens faces?
>>
File: Photo on 9-26-16 at 10.57 PM #3.jpg (165KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 9-26-16 at 10.57 PM #3.jpg
165KB, 1080x720px
>>
>>24390775
I like your eyes and lips a lot. It reminds me of my colleague, whom has similar facial traits, albeit also the 'cons' that I mentioned in this thread. When she smiles though is really heartwarming.
If you have a smiling picture I'd like to see it, if it's you posting. I also wonder if I know you, because of something I notice, but there's really no way of assessing that without being private here.

>>24390790
Now you're just being what you accused me of earlier even more noticeably: trying to know a lot about me. I go out everyday, I spend only 4 hours per day at home.

>>24390796
Wow, got the request satisfied before even posting it. You have a pretty smile, yes, thank you for the pictures.
>>
>>24390798
Thas a troll photo that is posted here several times a day. If you actually lurk rate threads you should know that.
So yourself a favor and fuck off. Go on fucking tumblr or instagram if you want to look at female faces. This is extremely fucking stupid.
>>
>>24390820
Differently by you I am out most of the day, I don't lurk all day and every day rate threads. You're entitled to your opinion and to stay, but you're just wasting yours and my time.

The one good thing is that >>24390636 now has a better partial answer
>>
>>24390842
Yeah. My mobile phonr only works when im home. Not when im out. Youre soo right.

>partial answer
You like ugly bitches. Shocking.
>>
>>24390844
>Yeah. My mobile phonr only works when im home. Not when im out. Youre soo right.

I don't really understand what you mean by this, And I hope that until now I just replied to you because you do me the favour of helping to bump the thread this way.

But on a serious note for a moment:
>"ugly bitches".
Do you mind taking a moment to tell me what you find ugly in her? Not saying she's super beautiful or things like that, I'm actually interested in your opinion, if you wouldn't mind elaborating on it.
>>
>>24390861
Try reading "her" other thread, located one or two spots away from this one. Or any other posts associated with these photos.
Maybe its something to do with her big beautiful doll eyes and teeny tiny nose and full lips. /sarcasm

Im out op. Good luck in your quest. I hope someone rapes you in your ass.
>>
>>24390873
Thanks for the explanation, the ugliness inside is there from the look of it. But I still found the smile and the eyes nice, as I mentioned earlier:

>A reminder that this is just purely on the aesthetic part, the personality part is not analyzed since I don't know you

take care friend.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.