[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reposting from /r9k/: Femanons and fembots, please take a m

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1473630341793.jpg (102KB, 712x615px) Image search: [Google]
1473630341793.jpg
102KB, 712x615px
Reposting from /r9k/:

Femanons and fembots, please take a minute to answer this poll. I want to know what perversions you are OK with your BF having.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11321484

Thanks

I hope to get more answers here
>>
>>24389936
Well there are definitely more females on this board
I answered for ya pal
>>
>>24389944

thanks

>tfw 1 vote for only anal (no vaginal sex ever)

I want to meet this girl
>>
>>24389936
Strawpoll is not very helpful for this kind of poll.
>>
>>24389951

what do you suggest?
>>
>>24389950
Kek No you dont. What the fuck.
>>
>>24389957

why not? I read online there are gf's and wifes who do that, it's interesting
>>
Fuck you r9k. I actively filled in your survey or whatever. with alpha male responses. so you feel worse while failing to kys
>>
>>24389973

k
>>
>>24389969
If you want to solely fuck an asshole why not be with a guy? Her asshole is gonna be so blown out and disgusting when she gets older. Everything about that odrs is fucking gross. And im not against occasional anal sex. You should probably go back to r9k
>>
>>24389975
faggot subnigger degenerate.
typing too much but at least i didnt click your link.
>>
>>24389936
>femdom more popular than maledom
OP, your poll is broken.
>>
>>24389981
Idea*
>>
>>24389981

>if you want to solely fuck an asshole why not be with a guy?

it's like saying if you have a footfetish why don't you like animal feet too? also I don't want to fuck her ass only, but if she wants it, I'm OK with that
>>
>Nose licking
>Armpit licking
>Asshole licking
Do you have a camera in our bedroom OP? I rarely see some of these discussed.
>>
>>24389991
Thats not an applicable analogy at all....
>>
>>24389997
>asshole licking
>rare

I hate everyone itt
>>
>>24389998

it is, I don't like male assholes, only female.

>>24389997

I rarely see girls like scat
>>
>>24390002
Yeah that one is not rare, but the other two are super hot to us but less talked about.

I'll confess to a mild fart fetish, which she has sometimes indulged. As far as scat goes we shit in front of each other and I wiped her arse once but that's it.
>>
>>24390004
An equivalent analogy would have been advising someone with a female foot fetish to get a footjob from a guy
>>
>>24390011
I want to hear about nose licking. Who is licking who and when
>>
>>24390016
Mostly I lick her nose. When we are fucking face to face and feeling really intimate and turned on. Just feel so insanely attracted to her face right in front of me I want to lick it, so I do.
>>
>>24390022
She also knows that I like VERY wet kisses, like her saliva all over my face, so she does that for me.
>>
Scat (including farts & body odor), hebe/pedophilia and extreme BDSM are a big fat NO in my book.

Impregnation/creampie could be if i were on the pill or had some othe form of birth control (anal creampie is nice tho), but i guess that defeats the fun of the fetish.
Just anal sounds boring tho, go gay already.

Still weirded out by armpit, feeding and feet stuff, but wouldn't mind doing once in a while (my feet are gross anyways so good luck with that.

What the fuck even is pidgeon feeding are people seriously into that.

The rest is ok i guess.
>>
>>24390044
Interesting that you class body odor as scat. To me it seems much milder, like being into natural pubes or something.
>>
>>24389957
There was a girl here recently who had something wrong with her vagina and so her and her bf had anal sex exclusively. Sad but sort of turned me on.
>>
>>24390016

when I was 14, my first experience, I licked her big beautiful pointy nose so hard, I wanted to lick every part of her beutiful body.

>>24390044

>What the fuck even is pidgeon feeding are people seriously into that.

I'm lol, it's so intimate and perverted

>tfw no bird gf
>>
>pedophilia is not the least accepted fetish

4chan girls ayyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>24390054
>when I was 14, my first experience, I licked her big beautiful pointy nose so hard, I wanted to lick every part of her beutiful body.
Very hot, how did she react? My gf has the most amazing cute little button nose which I love, but I had an ex with a strikingly big nose that used to turn me on so much, it would press into my cheek when we kissed, or I'd get her to take my cocktail in her mouth until the tip of her nose touched my body. Amazing.

Want to try the pigeon thing. We are into spitting and have done things like kiss with mouths full of chocolate.
>>
>>24390063
Cock, not cocktail, wtf!
>>
>>24390063
>how did she react

she liked it

>take my cock in her mouth until the tip of her nose touched my body. Amazing.

I'm jelly

>done things like kiss with mouths full of chocolate

jelly again, I love kissing with chocolate, did it only once
>>
>>24390050
Pubes are fine for me, assuming you're talking about me having it all grown down there. I mean, I'm not gonna be super excited if a guy or girl shows up with a full bush but won't complain since it's the most natural really.

Proper hygiene now it's a must as far as im concerned.
>>
>>24390085
Yes I agree about hygiene, I would be grossed out by my gf if she went days without showering. But if she's sweaty from exercise and I can smell her that ti me is appreciating her natural body, the same way I love her full bush.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.