[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midweek austhread. >post postcodes >pretend you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: 1280px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png (28KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
28KB, 1280x640px
Midweek austhread.

>post postcodes
>pretend you're going to meet up
>talk about the great australian cuisine, kebabs
>>
19m 2146

Would love to make friends with any girls from syd
>>
24/m/4558
midweek crisis
>>
3437. Male. 20.

Suhh dudes
>>
25 M Brisbane.

>tfw no qt older gf to grab a kebab with
;_;
>>
28 m 4350
toowoombrahs pls
>>
2200 m oldfart

Lighting a few candles for those in SA and sitting in the dark ages...you guys n gals should be used to it by now
>>
Anybody selling green in Melbourne/st kilda ?
>>
M/21 4075

anyone up for a chat?
>>
>>24389041
oi yeah man, 23/m/4102
kik geoffbuzz
lets do this peeps
>>
5152. Whole state lost power
>>
File: 1463257037970.jpg (40KB, 642x622px) Image search: [Google]
1463257037970.jpg
40KB, 642x622px
>>24388688
>great australian cuisine

NO MENTION OF BUNNINGS SAUSAGES

Saved a dog today, pretty happy with myself.
>>
22/m/5108
>>24389098
yeah sucked alot, on my day off too
how did you keep your sanity ?
>>
25/M/2486

Anyone around ?
>>
>>24389098
Thats crazy
>>
22/m/4131
Whats happening?
>>
24/M/2138
>>
4074/M

OW and Tinder all night. Thinking about checking out Masters tomorrow, but I assume it'll be like DSE's shutdown (lacking).

Any local grills interested in a fwb arrangement, contact me: Skype- tetsuma4l
>>
26/f/2570

Bored, kinky, and my vanilla bf is already asleep.
>>
Byron bay lads, so many chills ayyyyyy.
>>
>>24389311
Wake him up by playing with your toys till you climax, then once he's awake you go to sleep
>>
Who /TOWNSVILLE/ here??
>>
fucking power is out
>5000
wtf am i suppose to do
>>
>>24389332
Since the cheap bullet vibe I had gave out a while back, I'll just have to get out my hitachi wand. :)
>>
3074/ 24m

Bored, looking for a chick to hang out with, watch movie or shows and relax. Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend?
>>
>>24389370
Great idea, you should be shaking the walls in no time
>>
m/5152

got the day off tomorrow and keen to do something tomorrow. Where the chicks at?
>>
>>24389393
Oh yes, especially after I've been playing for a while and I'm already turned on. It's too bad that after I cum and tell him I'm tired and going to sleep, that he just doesn't have that dominant streak to just take what he wants.
>>
>>24388688
Hows everyone enjoying the blackout?
>M/20/Adelaide
>>
>>24389475
Some do and some don't, and often if they don't have that innately they really never will. I suppose you have talked to him about it and tried to get him to be a bit more forceful.
>>
>>24388688
m/19 2500 bi

up for anything really
>>
>>24388688
>talk about the great australian cuisine, kebabs
kek.

the produce in straya is actually top tier 2bh. source: I've visited (i'm not autralian), loved the food, and can compare to heaps of other countries across all continents.

STRAYA #1
>>
>>24389506
by produce i really mean meat and fish to be fair

and by not autralian i really mean not australian
>>
>>24389475

you're kinky and you have a vanilla bf?

Yeah that relationship will last. Guys love when you demean their sexual prowess.

I mean i'd be really happy if my whore of a partner was cruising 4chan looking for dick.
>>
M/33/2830 but heading to syd this weekend
>>
Aus threads are so dead lately especially all you shitcunts that sleep to early

26/M

Whats up fuckers?
>>
4500 m
>>
>>24389501
2526 my dude, how's west wollongong treating ya
>>
>>24389476
>5000
fucking power is out
killme
>>
>>24389495
Yes, we've talked, and now and then he manages to get into it, but just can't keep in that mindset.

>>24389562
Wow, can you be more bitter and jealous?

I'm not here looking for dick, I'm just hanging out chatting and having fun, killing time until I'm tired and ready to sleep.

There's a lot more to life than just sex & kink. Maybe you'll realize that someday. It seems like you're the one who is focused on just getting yourself off. I'm sure your partners would have lots to say about that.
>>
>>24389727

>TFW kinky but no girlfriend.

I don't think I'm particularly compatible with monogomy but I swear it's like every second grill has a vanilla boyfriend who can't/won't experiment or compromise.
>>
>>24389847
>tfw human nature dictates that most grills are submissive
>tfw no dominant gf to tie me down and give me handjobs
>>
>>24389852

Fair point. Though I do wonder how reliable the data is on such things since it's so taboo.

I have heard it said that there are more subs out there than doms.
>>
>>24390030
The data is pretty solid. It's just genetics bruv.

Bris, looking to hang out tomorrow. Late as fuck, I know but oh well.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.