[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I am horny as fucking hell, my bf and I haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: WIN_20160927_15_52_57_Pro.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160927_15_52_57_Pro.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Hello.

I am horny as fucking hell, my bf and I haven't had sex for a freakin' month now and no way in hell I'm calling just stickin' a dick in and out sex. Not seeing him for a long time and he can't even cum inside me. fml.

I've been walking the halls filled with 10/10 babes and guys with bulges the size of small dogs and I need a sexual release or I'm going on a Texas chainsaw massacre, orgy style.

I enjoy being tied up, slapping, fucking other women (although I haven't gotten a home run yet but I know I will at some point), some name calling hair pulling, and, well, to be honest there ain't much that won't get me wet atm.

what would you do to me?
>>
well depends, can you hold up like a sign or something with todays date? do that and ill tell you every little dark thing id ever want to do to you
>>
File: WIN_20160927_16_30_54_Pro.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160927_16_30_54_Pro.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>24385868
took the bait
>>
hola luis
>>
I would fuck your mouth so fucking hard
>>
I'd take you out for a full english breakfast. Later on we would go to the toy store and get some pokemon store. Then wed go home and have a lil nap. Then watch some DBZ and play vidya all afternoon. Then youd go home.
>>
>>24385873
boring sir. im here right now to get my horny out.
>>
>>24385867
Take a full body pic and I'll tell you in detail what you want
>>
>>24385867
Well first I would make you touch yourself and show it to the world.
>>
>>24385875
deal with what you got.
>>
Go masturbate like the rest oh us you attention seeking... Oh
>>
>>24385877
Boo
>>
>>24385867
I like girls who have fun with sex, just as much as I do. I don't however like dick-thirsty chicks.
They're garbage, and one should never make such a person their girlfriend. I suggest you turn to your boyfriend about this issue, as opposed to, you know... the nastiest site on the web for counsel and comfort. If he does not comply with your needs and assist you-- I suggest you break up. And perhaps... don't have a relationship. You seem like the type of person who likes to get a load in their mouths n stuff. And yeah... kinda sullies the name of Relationship-- which is based on mutual love and respect. And it's hard respecting original semen dumpsters. No offense...

But fuck, don't let me ruin the thought-fiesta here.
>>
I'd be fucking you missionary then I'd flip you over for doggy style and the I'd tease your asshole as my 7 inch dick penetrates you. now can we get a pussy shot?
>>
>>24385867
this is /s/, not /b/ and not /soc/
RTFR&GTFO
>>
>>24385868
What happened to soc? No ids? Namefags? What the what
>>
>>24385899
See
>>24385882
Thread was obviously moved.
>>
>>24385901
Gotcha
Thx m8
>>
I'd watch a funny movie with you.
Then hand you a good meal of bowl of eggs, which you must eat.
Then proceed home to game some vidya and fap to some rule34hentai and call it a good day.
>>
>>24385867
I would do unspeakable things to your butt and pussy. add me on kik if you wanna see my rock hard cock
kik: ellykelly_1993
>>
U just want some sexual frustration out? Sc me m/18
>>
I would take your sinning self to church where you belong, heathan. First step, chastity belt, second step, sing songs of praise to God almighty. You won't be committing adultery again until you're married.
>>
Besides tongue down your asshole and cunt then throw you against the bed bend you over slam into spank your ass and yank your hair to slam you harder. Not much
>>
>>24385867
>what would you do to me?

I'd tell your boyfriend what his girlfriend doing.
>>
>>24385867 Add me on kik a.r.f.87 and I'll show and tell you what I did to a girl in your exact same situation yesterday. To the guys thinking theyll get free pics: don't, I'll ask for proof first.
>>
>>24385867

I would make you suck my girlfriend's clit while I pounded your tight pussy with my rock hard 8" and made these big balls slap your wet lips
>>
you barely have any tits and your hands are veiny and gross

i'd walk away from you
>>
>>24386013
don't act like you wouldn't
>>
I would grab your hair and force you over a table pull down your pants and make you beg me to fuck you like the dirty slut you are.
>>
kiss your neck as I push myself into you slowly~
>>
>>24385867
Dellar69 skype
>>
>>24385867
im about to cum add me on skype asap

nikobelicforever
>>
Show us wet pussy and time stamp
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.