[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have this face, I don't have an urge to have sex or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 41241.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
41241.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
So I have this face, I don't have an urge to have sex or be in a relationship but what are my chances if I wanted to. Ignore the fact that I am autistic. Height is 170/5'6 or something. 120 pounds but not skinny,slightly muscular.
>>
>>24383242
Looks bretty gud
>>
Autistic as fuck here. Pulling bitches left and right. Gota be legal though.
>>
It's not about autism. There is more to it. Some might say your height is low but even that isn't true.
>>
>>24383242
the sooner you get your mind off of that overrated part of life the better
>>
>>24383334
Or you mean you might be short but some people won't mind it, it's mostly about autism or whatever is that, weirdness. I have apathy as I said.
>>
>>24383348
Yeah never asked a girl out, I am not very interested, I just wonder how people see me.
>>
>>24383369
You look like you'd be arrogant, a bit of a know it all type of dude. You could probably pull a few different kinds of girls if you were interested but unless you're rich I doubt you'd run train or anything.
>>
>>24383388
Be rich
Fuck women
Snore coke
Be depressed
Be rich
>>
Btw not rich, it's wealthy. Nobody's rich, they are wealthy.

>not supporting autism
>>
>>24383400
I have it all
exept the rich and the women part
>>
>>24383242
I can definitely see the 'tism, but only because you've said it. Depending on how you behave I might be able to detect it pretty easily from that too, but I'm pretty perceptive with that shit.

You're face really doesn't give off an imediate vibe of it though. If you didn't mention it in your post, I wouldn't be able to tell on looks alone, only interacting, and that's debatable, because I don't know how autistic you'd come off. Have you ever asked anyone in person what they thought?
>>
>>24383242
>i have this face

I cant get over what a weird statement that is op. You sound deranged
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Eeels bad men...
>>
>>24383388
No man I just don't have enough libido. I have money from family but I wouldn't spend it for any girl, especially for stupid things like dresses and jewelry. Yeah my face looks arrogant, buy I wouldn't insult anyone if they start it first.
>>24383416
Told you I am a bit weird.
>>
File: 1231543854573.jpg (57KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1231543854573.jpg
57KB, 750x600px
>>24383242

The inital attraction doesn't always begin with the face. Your personality, your energy, your feelings are more important. try to relax with yourself, use your time to have fun instead of struggling with yourself. I have failed that a lot, I am trying to learning myself to have fun and accepting myself as I am. I am deaf, and why should one let one's disabilitity define the boundaries of one's life?
It have never stopped me in school, and I don't let it stop me to reaching my goals in work, I wanna (ab)use my skills!

Try to accept yourself. Explore your personality, try to be curios on other peoples, Many peoples got very uncomfortable (damn...) due to my disability, and it have gived me a lot of pain, it's not easy to be so vulnerable and often powerless (which I have learned to cope with), but on the other side it's an beatiful gift, having that depth very few people experiences.

Why should you be ashamed of yourself?
Think, I am what I am, so it's more healty to be proud of yourself, and it helps to be honest about your limitations.

You're looking like a sad dog, please stop pitying yourself, that's not sexy, try to turn it around and be proud of yourself, it's up to you to have a way of living your own life! (Not of what other expects of you) Good luck anon, you're really fighting against yourself, and it's an impossible match to win. Stop doing that!

Practicing talking with peoples, try to observe what other peoples do/say.

I experienced recently that I wasn't clear enought to tell peoples that I hear bad, telling them that they have to talk slower, and it's by my extremly low self confidence, I haven't even dared to have standards of how peoples treats me. Which I am trying to turn it around!
>>
>>24383242
To be honest, I'd never date you. Fucking faggot. But you sure as fuck don't look bad at all.
>>
>>24383564
Yeah right? I look bitter but I am actually kind to strangers.
>>
>>24383577
Seems like it dude! Keep it up cx
>>
>>24383487

Agree, don't spend money on girls.
They'll never appreicate that.
Never be a suppliant moron.
I wonder why mens are told that, why are it so "important" for mens to supplicate womens?

And why do womens never do the same back?

Mirror her behaviour, if she don't says anything nice to me, I don't. (I also gets less interested in her, as very few womens have enought self awareness to do that! (and they're pure gold)) If she helps me a little bit, or are nice, I do the same. Sadly it's the harsh reality, one have to be careful to not being too generous, especially in the beginning, don't jump on all your ropes. Stop her telling you sad stories, it's easy to be friendzoned by that, think more of sharing and creating a story/life together. She should be an adult person who can take care of herself. I have low socials skills, low presence, so I have higher requrimens, but I hope to overcome my issues. I am still surprised of how low skilled most of the womens are, it's mostly about accquiring, often without an dialogue or selfreflection, it's something "expected". Which often are bullshit.
>>
>5'6
>120 pounds
>BUT NOT SKINNY

nigga do u know what the fuck you're saying
>>
>>24383612
/fit/ represent
>>
>>24383242
(femanon here)
I think you're actually really cute! I love the light hair/dark eyes combo, and wouldn't worry about the autism part, personally it doesn't change how I look at you. And you're tall which is good, and of average body type, I wouldn't worry at all, you'd have a pretty good chance. With me if it's any consolation c:
also, bonus for the little arm vein, I'm all about it!haha
>>
File: IMG_0463.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>24383612
I said I am not skinny
>>
>>24383683
What's happening in this picture?
>>
>>24383670
>tall
>5'6

wat
>>
>>24383705
I am working out with double bars?
>>24383670
Thanks that was really nice.
>>
>>24383748
What does that mean? It looks like you're gripping a bar which is attached to and blocking a door frame
>>
>>24383737
tall for me as I'm 4'11"
>>
>>24383756
Google human flag, trying to do that. 1 bar in normal height 1 in waist height. My feet are not touching the floor there.
>>
>>24383748
and you're welcome, I feel like guys are far too brutal with themselves and each other, thought a female opinion would make you realise you really have nothing to worry about c:
>>
>>24383773
Ohhh right, so you're basically just doing isometrics and working up to the full flag?
>>
>>24383400
Snoring coke all night while I sleep.
>>
>>24383786
I don't know any girls in real life or any life so... I am open to any opinion from guys as well, as long as it's unbiased
>>24383787
Yeah trying to hold still in air.
>>
>>24383819
ohh; I would have assumed it's because there are literally like hardly any girls on this, it's tough for us femanons. Also, I wish I had the upper body strength to do something like that, that's sick
>>
File: hegwords doge.png (190KB, 417x638px) Image search: [Google]
hegwords doge.png
190KB, 417x638px
>>24383831
>it's tough for us femanons
>>
>>24383838
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN I'm new to this
>>
>>24383847
oh come on, drop the sharade dude
you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>24383863
I swear I'm not a dude, why would I lie about it on a thread like this of all threads?? Surely if I was a guy (IM NOT) I'd lie about it on one of the hundreds of nude kik threads to trick guys instead
>>
File: hogswort doge disapoint.png (186KB, 391x477px) Image search: [Google]
hogswort doge disapoint.png
186KB, 391x477px
>>24383872
cmon
>>
>>24383877
don't distract me with a cute dog but I swear I'm a female, although unsure of how to prove that I'm a female? (without the use of nudes which I will not do)
>>
File: 1457716940162.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457716940162.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
>>24383882
I'm just fucking with you

>hardly any girls
is this your first day here or are you just not slutting it up?
>>
>>24383882
You can just post a pic with timestamp and something indicating that you are a girl, no need for nudes, not sure how you don't know that. You don't have to though just saying.
>>
>>24383902
sure you are and my first time properly posting on a thread, I don't like to 'slut it up' for random strangers, also the guys on 4chan don't seem trustworthy at all
>>
>>24383916
you better leave then before it's too late though
I've been here way too long and it's fucking with my mind properly
>>
>>24383913
I can, it's just annoying that I have to like prove myself because guys get some weird kick out of pretending to be girls? The concept baffles me.

>>24383933
I always assumed this place to be filled with geniuses that can hack into laptops and stuff, it's really not that scary (should I be saying this?)
>>
>>24383990
>assumed this place to be filled with geniuses
toppest kek
>>
>>24384024
wow I really don't know shit about this place, can you teach me
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.