[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see if we can make some dreams come true. What would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_m5a1d4tS5F1qh3tia.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5a1d4tS5F1qh3tia.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
Let's see if we can make some dreams come true.

What would you give everything for?

You have no idea how much I would give to sing in a successful band.
>>
I suddenly just realised I do not desire anything very much.

I'd give up my footsie pj collection to a trip to new zealand. (^:
>>
>>24382817
This is going to sound lame as fuck, but someone who loves me.
I thought I had that in the past and it actually helped me do shit despite my social anxiety disorder and depression.

You can join my band if you want tho
>>
A harmonious, monogamous relationship with a man who is cultured, intelligent, and kind.
>>
>>24382890
Your band a shit.

More importantly were probably on opposite sides of the country
>>
>>24382908
I'm neither American nor do I actually have a band because fml
>>
>>24382915
Good on you.
>>
I'd give anything for a life partner who is
>white
>taller than 5ft9
>dominant in the bedroom
>preferably dominant outside of it too
>Conservative in their politics
>financially stable
>mentally stable
>and English
Seriously
you tell me this fucker exists, I'm off to go find him
>>
>>24382975
>and English
Sorry, Jess
>>
>>24382817
I'd give up my current home and all that's in it to have a nice small comfy house in the mountains.

And maybe I'd give up my family to have a qt girl to spend the rest of my days with and travel the world.

I actually tought I had found the second but she had a boyfriend :/

>>24382893
I fit 2/4, are your parents cool?
>>
>>24382980
REEEEEEE
>>
>>24382975
>and English

Hah, good luck with that list.
>>
>>24382986
For the most part, which 2 do you fit, out of curiosity?
>>
>>24382994
why is that the part to focus on, it's not asking too much is it?
>>
>>24382996
I tought monogamous was between the requirements,
so I'll have to drop back to 1/3.

Sorry. (clearly I don't check the -intelligent- box)
>>
I want to marry and have children with a woman I truly love, whom I can see as my intellectual and spiritual equal.

>>24382893
Basically this, but with the genders switched.

>>24382975
>I fit everything there
>but not English
Good luck to you
>>
>>24383014

I'm just trashtalking the English.
Probably because what you write mostly applies to me, but being English is more than I could bear.
>>
>>24383023
Well hello there!
>>
>>24382975
Watching Lucifer I take it?
>>
>>24383040
never seen it
>>
>>24382890
Basically this.

Someone who I love and who loves me back, and who can make me feel like I matter.

She doesn't have to be a beauty model. Just a cute girl I can spend time with. Watch Disney movies or anime, cook with or just pick up Taco Bell, who I can hold but won't mind holding me sometimes instead.

:(
>>
To have a girl with short hair, a few sensible tattoos and piercings who loves me.

Or to BE one.
>>
>>24382817
I would give everything in the world for him to love me the way I love him
>>
>>24383060
Oh shit anon, I've been there.
It gets better... slightly.... eventually.
Best of luck
>>
>>24383053
>Watch Disney movies

This is one of my relationship goals.
>>
>>24383063
Thank you anon, maybe one day
>>
>different ID because I restarted my phone

>>24383035
This is the part where I'm supposed to show you how I fit perfectly the kind of man you're looking for, right?

Well, I have a Master's degree, speak multiple languages, write music and poetry, and conduct some independent research. I am very conservative and believe in traditional values, seeing dating as a means to assess spousal viability.

Sounds great, right? What's the catch? I'm interested in the occult and esoteric things, and I would have a hard time seeing someone with zero experience or interest in anything spiritual as an equal.

That being said, what I'm basically looking for is a High Priestess figure to be my intellectual and spiritual equal, as well as the mother of my future children.

Nice catch, right?
>>
I want to go to japan. I dont ever want to leave either. If you live in japan i will let you have sex with me if you take me there.
>>
>>24382893
3/3 but live in corn hell
If you live in cornhell hmu
Kik SmallCardboardBox
>>
>>24383065
good luck anon ;~;
>>
I just want $30 so I can get my birth certificate so I can get a job and not keep being a fucking loser.
>>
I would do anything just to be happy and financially stable.

Depression has made it really hard for me to keep a job down for a long term, and moneys always been an issue.

Things are looking up at the minute though, so fingers crossed right?
>>
>>24382975
You had me until financially / mentally stable
>>
>>24385511
they're only in there cus I'm neither
>>
>>24385507
I feel ya bud.
Can't even find a job right now and coming up broke with my bills coming in and no income. Even went to two temp angencies and nothing. Will try a third today.
>>
>>24382817
>INB4 Faggot

I'd give anything to be around a campfire with people that I feel 100% comfortable with and who make me feel like I'm drugs even when I'm sober.
>>
>>24382817
A man who loves me despite my physical flaws or a man who wants to have a loving, comfy relationship without actually having sex.

I'd also take a home with a big kitchen and a fireplace in a more rural wooded area. I'd be happy with either.
>>
>>24383060
>>24382893
>>24382975
>>24383023

>him

Faggot?
>>
File: 1379649725809.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1379649725809.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
i just want Holly to come back and shitpost again
>>
>>24382975
So looks don't matter, besides height? I'm in!

Not srs I'm not English and any girl that is so desperate and unsuccessful is gonna be very unattractive by default.
>>
I would give anything not to have multiple sclerosis anymore
>>
>>24385715
I don't see how that list is desperate.
>>
>>24383053
>>24383065
Just out of curiosity, what are your favorite Disney films?

>>24385717
I'm so sorry, anon. I know someone with MS and how horrible it can be.
>>
>>24385714
this

does she still lurk?
>>
>>24385780
i don't know.
i don't browse /soc/ as much as i did 12 months ago and i haven't seen her here for a long time
i get banned every time i start a /holly/ thread
>>
>>24385754
My favourites are the Beauty and the beast, Alice in wonderland and the Black Cauldron.

I think I was really into Hercules when it came out,
but I'm not so fond of it anymore.
>>
File: Eilonwy.jpg (12KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
Eilonwy.jpg
12KB, 500x222px
>>24385862
Nice taste! Beauty and the Beast is my favorite with Fantasia as a close second. Aladdin was also great.

It's not often I hear someone mention The Black Cauldron. I liked it myself when I was younger, but I honestly don't remember much besides loving the Horned King and poor Eilonwy gets shafted despite being the cutest princess.
>there will never be a Black Cauldron world in Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>24385922
Oh That's right, aladdin was also between my favourites, the original movie and that one where they go looking for king midas hand.
I just started watching the black cauldron right now, I completely forgot she was the pig in the beginning.

>there will never be a Black Cauldron world in Kingdom Hearts
Anything after KH2 was a mistake.
>>
>>24385945
>I just started watching the black cauldron right now, I completely forgot she was the pig in the beginning.

And apparently there was a reason why :/
>>
>>24385945
Oh, The King of Thieves Aladdin movie! I haven't seen it since I was a wee lass, but I remember it also being really good. I also thought the animated series was fantastic. I heard the team working on the film were thinking about having Mozenrath (from the series) show up and it would be revealed he was Aladdin's brother, but they ended up dropping it and keeping the series and films separate. I always found that interesting.

>Anything after KH2 was a mistake.
I haven't played anything besides I, II and some of Dream Drop Distance. I'm mostly into it for the Disney and Final Fantasy characters rather than the plot for these games and it makes me feel like a kid again.
I still want to see a Toy Story world so badly and would love to see The Hunchback of Notre Dame (I forgot that was another favorite when I was little) on console rather than just a handheld game, so I'm still excited for KH III.

I was wondering what you were saying about her being the pig. Glad I refreshed to see >>24385960 haha.
>>
>>24386040
>Mozenrath (from the series) show up and it would be revealed he was Aladdin's brother
SHIET.
I always suspected it, I always liked his skeleton hand.

>I haven't played anything besides I, II
Me neither, mainly because after that they moved the games to consoles I didn't have.
And then I pretty much stopped caring about it.

>I was wondering what you were saying about her being the pig
Growing old fucks with your memory a bit.
I guess I got tricked into it because they have similar face features, that's a disturbignly pretty bangable pig.
>>
>>24386148
I think a ton of people had similar thoughts about them being related. He was a neat baddy. Well, the series had a lot of neat characters. I still recall some episodes vividly like the somewhat depressing one with a plant monster or the one where Jasmine turned into a snake woman. Totally see kids getting weird fetishes because of that particular episode. Maybe it started my love of monster girls.

Same here about moving the games around. It wouldn't have even been as bad if they didn't keep switching to different handhelds and just stuck with Nintendo or Sony. I might later buy the collection at some point.

>that's a disturbignly pretty bangable pig.
I laughed out loud at that! Those eyes are mesmerizing, though...
>>
>>24385754
I also like The Black Cauldron. It's hard to choose favourites, but I guess I'd say The Lion King, Lilo & Stitch, and... the Lady and the Tramp? Honestly I love like all of them... Atlantis the Lost Empire and Treasure Planet are great too, but they happened after the Disney renaissance everyone loved.

If I might ask just out of curiousity, why the loving, comfy relationship without actually having sex? Obviously sex isn't everything, but no sex is unusual.
>>
>>24386393
>the one where Jasmine turned into a snake woman.
I don't recall seeing this. I should have.

>>24386476
>but they happened after the Disney renaissance everyone loved.
Yeah, too bad they probably ditched animated movies for good after the princess and the frog, wich had some pretty fucking amazing animation.

Not that I mind 3d movies but they don't have the same charm.
>>
>>24386476
>Treasure Planet
Oh, that movie was awesome! It's such a shame that it did horribly at the box office. I'd like to see more Disney movies that have a male protagonist, but it seems they don't often do as well.

>If I might ask just out of curiousity, why the loving, comfy relationship without actually having sex?
I used to be very overweight and I'm insecure about how my body looks.

>>24386549
I can't belive you haven't seen that episode. I think it's one of the most well known and great from what I remember.

>princess and the frog
What blows is it didn't even do badly and it just wasn't good enough for them. I think they might venture into 2D in the very distant future. I hope. Honestly, what I miss most of all is cell animation. It had this kind of warmth that you just don't get from CGI or digitally colored animation.
>>
>>24386717
>I can't belive you haven't seen that episode.
I may have and just forgotten about it, it's been a long time since they stopped airing them.
Thinking about it brings up so many good memories of my childhood.

>cell animation. It had this kind of warmth that you just don't get from CGI or digitally colored animation.
I'm afraid that's gonna be more unique than rare in the future.
The only thing we can hope for is that they improve and start trying new things with the 3d animation,
even if they don't have a reason to consdering how popular it has become.

>I used to be very overweight and I'm insecure about how my body looks.
That shouldn't stop you,
I was in the same position and wouldn't even dare take my shirt off in public.
Do you have a problem with loose skin?
>>
Get back with my ex desu. I just really think he was the one.
>>
Direct my script casting Kristen Stewart and rosemund pike. In Manhattan.
>>
>>24386929
Too bad Disney doesn't seem to care as much about the animated television shows they had. I don't think they even have the series on DVD. I'd love to buy it and rewatch all of those old episodes to refresh my mind. I do have a lot of fond memories of shows from Gargoyles to Silly Symphonies.

>The only thing we can hope for is that they improve and start trying new things with the 3d animation
I feel like there was a movie they were working on where that was happening, but that might just be me going into wishful thinking. They did have that Disney short, Paperman, which had animators trying to mix 2D and 3D together to come up with something new. I wouldn't mind seeing a full length film like that short.
I still think after a good while, people will become nostalgic enough for 2D that Disney will eventually make more. I might be 50 by the time that happens, but I truly believe it will happen.
This is reminding me of Don Bluth trying to get Dragon's Lair made into a film. I really hope that can turn into something.

>I was in the same position and wouldn't even dare take my shirt off in public.
You were? Did you get over it or get surgery perhaps? It's nice to hear of someone else who was in that situation. Yes, I do have loose skin. I'm still losing the last bit of weight, but it's been going a lot slower because I'm letting all these negative emotions get to me so much. It's not an issue most people will sympathize with, so it's difficult to talk about.
>>
>>24382817
Immortality.
>>
I would honestly give anything to have some one genuinely care about me.in a relationship, as a friend. I just want to feel cared for. I know it seems like im just being a needy crybaby. but ive had a rough life.
>>
>>24385506
Oye someone who I might actually be able to help. Leave me some form of contact and we can talk Anon.
>>
>>24387638
I'm not single and I'm a straight dude ( I don't know if that matters ) but we could be friends.
>>
>>24387566
>I don't think they even have the series on DVD
I'm afraid it wouldn't even sell that much if they tried to commercialize it.
Every now and then I see some remaster edition of the classic movies being thrown out, wich is what the majority of the public cares about.

>Gargoyles
Holey moley, I was in kindergarten when this was popular.
I remember having a few vhs with some episodes on it, maybe they did port them to DVD.

>Don Bluth trying to get Dragon's Lair made into a film
I think I've heard it has been kickstarted, but I never played the game so I never payed much attention to it.
Apparently they raised enough money to produce a short to pich to some investors and eventually produce a full lenght movie, but I just figured he was behind a couple of movies I really liked: titan A.E and that movie about dead dogs.
I think... I had my first weird boners thanks to this guy's animations.

>>24387566
>You were? Did you get over it or get surgery perhaps?
No surgery, I lost about 40lbs over the span of six months and had a bit of loose skin,
eventually it just fixed itself slowly but the stretchmarks are still visible.
If it's not too bad you might be able to help it with creams and massages, it's a more lenghty process but it's less drastic, and a skin tuck would leave a mark anyway.
>>
>>24382975
Lemme go down the list
>I'm white
>I'm 6'3"
>I'm dominant in the bedroom in and out
>Conservative
>Mentally stable, joining the military early next year to be financially stable.
>I'm from America, unless you want a person who has a British accent or something.

My life goal ultimately is to have as many children as financially possible to help stop the decay of Western civilization.
>>
>>24382975
Am all these things, but you're probably ugly.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.