[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to find a "unicorn" (single girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20160527_074537.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160527_074537.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Why is it so hard to find a "unicorn" (single girl to have a MFF 3-way with) ? My gf and I have been trying for the past year. One of her girlfriends almost did, but we got interrupted and she moved away shortly after. I've been approached by girls but they're never interested in sharing me with my gf. What gives? Any other couples have experience with this? Both my gf and I are sociable, fit, and attractive. I just want to fuck two beautiful girls at once.. is that so much to ask?
>>
what does your gf look like
>>
>>24382774
as a unicorn, you and your girl might just be "too" much.

i backed out with a lot of couples for lots of reasons

-because they wanted too much from me, or expected more from me then i wanted to give..

-the girl was clearly not interested

-guy ended up being overbearing/creepy

feel free to AMA.
>>
>>24383168
Where do we find people like you?
>>
>>24382774
Have you tried dating sites or swinger sites? If you live close enough to a bigger city you could go to a swinger club and try your luck.
>>
>>24382774
>I just want to fuck two beautiful girls at once.. is that so much to ask?
Kek considering how hard youve already had to try, yes it seems too much to ask. Sounds like you are lucky to have one girl willing to fuck you.
Threesomes are pretty uneventful and boring, much more of fantasy than an actual good time... Thats probably why normal girls dont want to have one. Youre just going to have to pay someone, seek a professional.
>>
>>24383275
Tinder, also i replied to a few CL posts as well, but they were all kinda weird or ended up being fat.
>>
>>24383168

what do you mean "too much"? we've always been careful not to be pushy or overbearing

>>24383303
1. I don't believe that threesomes are boring. If that's the case, there is at least one party involved who is bad at sex or not 100% into it.
2. I'm not like you. I have too much pride and respect for myself to ever pay someone to fuck me. Like I said, I'm successful enough on my own, but the girls I meet never want to share. I know this is doable, I just clearly haven't found the right way to find like-minded people
>>
>>24383306
Tinder for real? Me and my girl started looking on there and all there was were uppity College girls.

I heard having the woman in the relationship approach unicorns was a better option. True or false?
>>
>>24383303
>>24384107
Have you had a threesome before? I've had one and it was decent. It was awesome to look at when they were both bent doggy and I switched between them, and getting a double bj. Otherwise I don't think it touched top 5 experiences in terms of how good the sex was.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.