[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegetarians and vegans of /soc/, dis gon be gud. Post what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Fruits-and-veggies.jpg (566KB, 900x831px) Image search: [Google]
Fruits-and-veggies.jpg
566KB, 900x831px
Vegetarians and vegans of /soc/, dis gon be gud.

Post what you're looking for, asl, interests, contact info and whatever else you want.

Me:
>24/male/ north county San Diego
>friends, lovers, travel connections!
>I'm 90% raw vegan, obsessively read, slightly nerdy, running, foodie, I love to workout, massage, skateboard, swim, favorite color black, Ect....

If you live in Portland I want to talk to you. Raw vegans will hold my attention best.

Snapchat: fapchat.lol
>>
>>24381732
Question, why the hell are you vegan?
>>
>>24381732
Commiefornia, yeah that explains it
>>
>>24381739
>>24381818

Fucking newfags make your own thread.
>>
>>24381861
Make a new thread just to ask op of this thread why he's a fucking dipshit?
>>
File: DCIM20160921_134842 - Copy (2).jpg (590KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
DCIM20160921_134842 - Copy (2).jpg
590KB, 1944x2592px
27/m/queer
Minnesota
[email protected]
>>
>>24381909
Kek
I would but i dont care enough about this newfig
>>
>>24381940
Queer, yeah that explains it
>>
19/ f/ England
Vegan
Literature, philosophy, art, music, writing, drawing.
I'm only interested in crazy people.
I do raw before 4
Solitheon is my kik
>>
>>24382325
I don't think I'm better than anyone. That's why I'm vegan :^)
>>
>>24382346
Lol. Then why do you have to make it obvious? Why do you have to have your own thread? Not only that, but if you're vegan for any reason other than religious, you're just an idiot. You're shutting down the Ag industry which also feeds you your vegetables and takes care of your wildlife. You're asking the Ag industry to keep livestock as pets...and still feed and water them...yet without income? Soon enough they'll have way too much livestock and not enough money to feed them. Also, most of your everyday shit is made of animal. The tires on your car, your house insulation, glass even, it's all made of animal by-product. Just saying.
>>
>>24382325
I don't think I'm better than anyone, it's no different than making a kik thread for people who want to exchange nudes. Similar interests and perspectives will want to interact with one another and sometimes it's nice to meet people who don't sigh when they find out about your views.
I might hate humans but I love animals and don't wish them harm.
>>
>>24382272

>19/M/RSA
>Vegan for 9 years
>Vegetarian for 16 years
>I love maths and physics -- wish I had more time to write though.
>I spend way too much time on 4chan
>/mu/,/soc/,/r9k/,/g/ -- occasionally /lgbt/,/his,/lit/,/a/, and /co/
>I have obsessive compulsive tendencies

email: [email protected]
>>
>>24381732
I'm sorry op but you are full of shit if you think you can be a foodie and a vegan
>>
>>24381732
I've been a vegetarian for 9 years, I don't like telling anyone anymore because either meat eaters ask why I don't eat meat or act really offended or ask me every time I see them if I can eat chicken/steak/etc, or vegans judge me and tell me I'm not trying hard enough and actually I'm worse than a meat eater. Somehow. Don't really understand the last one.
>>
>>24384296
Probably the type to eat meat in every meal or eats cereal for breakfast
>>
>>24384306
I'm a chef and I'm not saying vegan food can't be good but you are missing out on too much to even know
>>
>>24382372
>if you're vegan for any reason other than religious, you're just an idiot

Some people are allergic to dairy and eggs, and if they don't like meat then it's not really stupid of them is it.
>>
>>24384310
Of course you're a chef

One day you might make it out of the KFC kitchen
>>
>>24384324
I went to culinary school you don't need to try and belittle me just to try to ineffectively make a point. My point is you don't have an open enough mind to be a "foodie" if you aren't willing to eat outside of your comfort zone
>>
File: IMG_2358.jpg (37KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2358.jpg
37KB, 235x215px
>>24382372
Wow…where do I start to address all the autism in this post?

Basic misunderstanding of economics. Supply will adjust according to demand.

Doesn't even know what tires (rubber-that's petroleum aka dead dinos), home insulation (fiberglass or cellulose-polymer again, or plant-based), & glass (silica-sand!) are made of.

I'm not a vegetarian or vegan, never will be. But there's no reason NOT to be other than I love the taste of animal meat.
>>
>>24384296
I think it's possible. It's not like everyone eats every food in existence, and has to in order to call themselves a foodie. There is a lot of vegetarian or vegan gourmet food and while meat and/or dairy is missing, as I said not everyone eats everything in the world, there has to some food a person will never try in their lifetime. And foodies still enjoy vegan and vegetarian dishes, so why not make it 100% of the time?

That's my opinion not gonna bother replying XD
>>
>>24384327
Wow high standards for such a cheap place
>>
>>24384328
Petroleum mostly predates dinosaurs. It formed mostly from algae and plankton. Not that it matters ethically.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 500x415px
>>24384328
You dipshit
>>
>>24384296
You do realize there are about 3 common meats and 3 common dairy products, right? Sure there are thousands of varieties of meats and dairy but there are litterally many more thousands of types of fruits and vegetables... That don't even require salt to taste you fucking twerp.

Start a foodie thread faggot. You have a perverted and molested view of "edible".

>Stop trying to derail this thread asshole.

Btw there is an allowable amount of udder puss in your dairy products. Mmmmm. UDDER PUSSy. Beeeech.
Breast feeder. Nasty nasty nasty.
>>
>>24384667
Lol
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-03-11-41-08.png (365KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-03-11-41-08.png
365KB, 480x854px
>>24384622
Here you go! It's movie time, then straight to bed kiddo.
>>
>>24384702
Lol. Yes, you watch your movies while I have first hand experience working in the Ag industry on farms and in slaughterhouses. You clearly know so much more with your plenty of hours sitting on your ass staring at a screen.
>>
>>24384765
Explain how helpless you will be without exploiting animals again...

>There are litterally plant based alternatives to everything in your infograph.

Go read more. You're lost.
>>
File: tumblr_nkqcotyVdA1sm22kio1_1280.jpg (146KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkqcotyVdA1sm22kio1_1280.jpg
146KB, 960x960px
>>
>>24385496

Pretty much this thread.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.