[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reacher/Settler thread! Haven't seen one of these before,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (39KB, 542x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 542x407px
Reacher/Settler thread! Haven't seen one of these before, could be interesting. Post a photo of you and your current/ex partner and let others identify the reacher and the settler. (i.e the settler is out of the reacher's league). I'll start with my ex below :)
>>
File: image.jpg (794KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
794KB, 2048x2048px
Me and my ex (I'm on the right.)
>>
>>24371632
I see what you are trying there.
>>
>>24371632
Did you get dumped?
>>
>>24371647
Nope I dumped him
>>
>>24371670
So and now you need us to tell you that he was the reacher, that he is way out of your league etc etc.

Wtf
>>
>>24371632
Airbrushed eyebrows/10
>>
>>24371632
You aren't more attractive than him if that's what you're implying. I hope you didn't dump him for some vapid reason.
>>
This is a very sad thread, even for /soc/
>>
>>24371632
Do you swallow? still trying to decide which is which.......
>>
>>24371771
This is a whole new level of sadness...
>>
wtf why'd he settle for you
>>
>>24371686
Bitches, man.
>>
>>24371670
I need you to tell me what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>24371619
>Reacher/Settler.
Implying only one side to the dynamic.
I'm not showing a picture but she was beautiful, sexy, and doting but crazy and possessive with the ego of a fabrege egg and I was smart and successful but fat and ugly and kinda weird.
I probably could have found a stable girl who wasn't a clingy girl with daddy issues and she could have probably found someone better looking who wasn't as weird. But it was fun while it lasted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.