[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal mate thread time. I don't give a shit about layout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 75

File: 1468014143300.jpg (18KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
1468014143300.jpg
18KB, 246x238px
Ideal mate thread time.

I don't give a shit about layout or format, I'm drunk and without a care in the world motherfucker, just post it you fucking shitters
>>
File: something.png (162KB, 1600x1061px) Image search: [Google]
something.png
162KB, 1600x1061px
and I guess I'll post too because fuck it why not

don't even have friends anymore anyway ha ha

just watch the last episodes of danganronpa 3 with me okay?
>>
What happened to your schizophrenic qt, Vyro? Also what happened to hating /soc/ and never posting here ever in your life?
>>
>>24364340
Skype is funwithdespair by the way I guess.

>>24364360
I do hate it, but I don't deny posting here. Also the girl I enjoyed talking to just outright fucking disappeared out of nowhere so here I am with fucking nobody all over again.

Great times.
>>
He would love me.
>>
>>24364368

Sucks about your qt. Back to harem growing I guess. You gonna go back to posting to r9k too?
>>
Just a cute girl with similar interests, yet is also somehow the opposite of me in a lot of ways because apparently that's useful for growth.
>>
>>24364441
i dunno. never really had anything and r9k sucks. so probably not.
>>
>>24364340
>preferably better drawn than this
that was cute
>>
Me: 18/M/Nebraska
Uni student- undeclared
5'5-5'6
brown hair, greenish-blue eyes, glasses
mostly average build
intrests: video games, anime, reading, writing, movies
I am more of an indoors guy, but I can enjoy going out to do stuff too
introverted, I might be kinda distant at first but I usually warm up pretty quickly

her:
18-21
Prefer if you live close, but a ldr is fine
Height doesn't matter
Physical traits don't matter too much, just be pretty cute, except don't be very fat
Likes vidya and/or anime
Witty
Kind and loyal

I am not too picky honestly
>>
[ME] 25/Male/Straight
Likes: Cooking / Computer Sciences / Reading / Writing / Talk Radio / Bright, sunny days / Yardwork / Classic Rock / Rocks / Nature
Dislikes: Vapid bullshit / Dumb bullshit / Bullshit in general / Driving / Cold, rainy days / Lack of things to do / Being inside for too long.

Personality: Generally a happy, yet sarcastic guy who just wants to love and be loved. However, this tends to not go so well, considering I've got a few trust issues, and depression, thanks to my wonderful experiences of the past. But I'm working on that. Yay progress!

Appearance: 5'10"-6'0" It's been a long time since I've measured how tall I am, I'm probably a bit off. Blue/grey eyes, short dirty-blonde hair (sleight balding in the back from too many years of hats), red sideburns. Fluffy ones, too. Skinny with a bit of chub (I have fat but I'm not fat. I can fit in tiny holes, and that *might* be a euphemism).

[YOU] 23-27/F/Straight

As far as the likes and dislikes go, it would be cool if we could get them to match pretty closely. There's going to be some things the other person likes that we don't. We're adults, and that means we ridicule the other person with jabs until food gets thrown.

Personality: You keep it real while looking down from the clouds. You can deal with sarcastic comments and fire them right back. You've gotta be strong-headed because I can be, too. Hell if you can throw a punch, even better.

Appearance: I don't care about your height, but for your weight, all I ask is that you're taking care of yourself. You don't have to be perfect, hell I *like* a bit of meat on my ladies' bones. I don't care what your hair color is, but if you have green eyes I'll fall for you a helluva lot quicker. Breast sizes smaller than whatever comes after "DD" is great (what is that, 'E'?)

Well, that's it for this trainwreck. drmcmeaty for skype, just message me saying you're from /soc/.
>>
{ME}
>19 / F / SoCal
>"Christian" but very lax about it, dgaf about religion really
>Works in prosthetics & orthotics
>I'd say I'm like a six idk
>I spend most of my time reading, listening to music, and going to shows
>I attempt to write sometimes
>I play guitar and piano, and I sing
>Super duper cuddly and over-affectionate, will give you a hundred pet names, but not about PDA other than like PG-rated stuff sometimes.
>Very feminine
>5'6", 135 lbs, slender but with curvy hips, shoulder-length curly brown hair, hazel eyes
>5 tattoos, nipple piercings
>I'm just as happy staying in and cuddling on the couch with netflix and doing nothing all night as I am going out and adventuring
>I'm kinda quiet but I really like to listen and ask questions

{YOU}
>18-27, Male, Preferably in the american southwest but I'll talk to anyone!
>Equal measure of introvert and extrovert. I like shy guys but you gotta be able to function in a social setting and be friendly lol.
>Music should be a pretty big part of your life. Or some other fine art, be it art, theater, literature, etc.
>Very very dry deadpan sense of humor. Sarcastic 90% of the time. Loves to make people laugh.
>Cuddly & affectionate
>Physical appearance doesn't really matter, but I typically go for tall, average-build guys. Just be healthy :)
>Ambitious. Not satisfied with living in mom's basement doing freelance programming gigs for the rest of his life.
>Intelligent. Likes to read, likes to learn new things.
>Humble, kind, good-hearted and optimistic. I can't handle cynical guys. Depression is one thing, but if all you do is complain about "society" then we won't get along.
>Loves animals
>Loves kids
>Loves food and doesn't expect me to eat salad all the time
>Loves camping, hiking, the stars, the moon, being outside and thinking about infinity and nature.
>Interested in a romantic relationship and not just hooking up/ "casual dating".
>>
>>24364759
SHIT forgot contact info. Kik is @lalalettie Skype is paytontaylor96
>>
me:
>18/m/USA
>5'7 120 LBS
>I give off nerd vibes/have a nerd aesthetic
>Diagnosed Sperg
>KV
>still trying to escape neetdom
>my end goal is software engineering but at this point I don't know if it's even attainable
>enjoy studying history, science
>enjoy playing vidya (especialy related to history)
>Star Wars fan since I was very young

HER/YOU (is it even possible?):
>Biological female
>similar interests
>loyal and won't cuck me
>Isn't averse to my various quirks
>BONUS POINTS if she's also a virgin or a kv like myself
>BONUS POINTS if she either plays or is willing to try out EU4

My Skype: oogeneral_ryanoo
>>
20s/male looking for FEMALE
Must love anal.
Must be sexually open.
Must be feminine.
Must have hips.
Must put up with and/or enjoy my nerdy habits.
Must like listening to me talk and explain things because I like doing that.
Must have opinions of your own.

I'm not very picky.
>>
>>24364759
Jesus christ i shouldve stayed in cali
>>
>>24364759
You sound nice, I hit you up on skype. Check it out if you're interested. Phony account but its chill.
>>
>>24364910
>Must Must Must Must Must Must Must
>
>I'm not very picky.

suuuuuuuuure. of course you're not picky.
>>
>>24364910
giving or recieivng anal or both.
>>
>>24364930
Hit me up anyway! Always up for a chat, and if you ever come back to visit for any reason, we can hang :P
>>
Me:

26/f/US
Pansexual
I'm short and medium/kinda chubby
I can be kind of an asshole but if I like you I have my moments of sweetness and lovey dovey stuff
I love animals and love cute pictures of them
I have a job, my own place and my own vehicle
I play video games in my spare time(PC)
I am really laid back and down to earth. I don't like to sweat the small stuff
I smoke marijuana for my own personal reasons. If you have issues with this then I'm probably not the person for you
I do a lot of reading and writing(short stories and spoken word poetry)
I can be jealous but I internalize it and would never ask you to stop talking to someone for me
Family is very important to me
I'm very much in love with love

You:

20 - 35
Male/Female/etc
In the US or Canada
You're either employed or in school not sitting in your parents house
You can dish shit talking and take it
You're funny and charming(if you can make me laugh I'll melt in your hands)
You like animals. Seriously send me animal pictures please!
You want to have a family of your own some day but aren't in a hurry to get to that step
You play video games(PC). This is actually important because I play a lot so you either need to play with me or be okay with me playing often
You're not obsessively clingy and understand personal space and alone time
You either smoke weed or you're okay with me smoking
You're laid back and easy going. People describe you as easy to talk to
You want to be in love

Im sure there's more but I think that's a good list of stuff. Please respond with your Skype if you fit my description and wanna talk more. :)
>>
>>24365466
Sure, lets talk and see whats up

>>
>>24365466
>Not in the US or Canada

Welp...shit.
>>
>>24365517
>>24365517
We can still talk but huge distance gaps pose a lot of problems as I'm sure you know. Skype?
>>
Me: 33 year old single dad
5'6", chubby, nerdy, goofball
Dealing with some health issues but working on them and trying to loose weight and get in shape.
Mostly a homebody but can be social and pleasant when I need to be.
Not into drama, nor do I need "adventure" in a relationship. I am content just being together and living our lives together.
Love all things sci-fi, plays video games sometimes, enjoys comic book movies & TV shows, board games, cooking, and spending time with my son.
Had a vasectomy so no more kids.
Had a traumatic past relationship.

You: probably don't exist.
Has standards low enough for me.
Kind hearted. Understanding. Intelligent. Affectionate.
Like low-key and informal dates as much as regular dates.
Are not withholding of love.
Have some similar interests or are at least open to new things.
Can carry on a conversation.
Can understand that my son always comes first.

So yeah. Don't see anything happening for me.
>>
File: IMT-final (1) (1).png (816KB, 2060x939px) Image search: [Google]
IMT-final (1) (1).png
816KB, 2060x939px
It's old :( I'm 27 now. And actually my outlook on life has changed a lot but the more basic/material things are still me..
>>
>>24365588
Hey man you have to go into these confident.
You can't appear to be all pathetic because grills don't like that.
Sell yourself, if you have nothing to sell then lie until you do.

Grills can smell weakness and "un-confidence" from miles away.

Also smile. If you have nothing to smile about, think about your son.
>>
>>24365529
Shireling, would love to talk.
>>
>>24365618
A lot of people come up under that name. :(
>>
File: 1472166432424.jpg (150KB, 2308x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1472166432424.jpg
150KB, 2308x1440px
>>24365613
>Hey man you have to go into these confident.
>You can't appear to be all pathetic because grills don't like that.

I actually am very confident in myself. I like who I am. I have always tried to be a good person, and I know I am very loving in a relationship. I think I have a lot to offer, but I am upfront about what I don't.

>Sell yourself, if you have nothing to sell then lie until you do.
>Grills can smell weakness and "un-confidence" from miles away.

I don't like to lie. I don't see a point in it. And I also think I deserve somebody to appreciate me for who I am, not an idea of what I could be.

>Also smile. If you have nothing to smile about, think about your son.

Pic related.
>>
Blah blah no Canadian grills, blah blah early morning posting.

Have a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjkXfQva7vw

>>24365610
Hey women you interested in a little conversation? I fit most of your criteria I think but I'm kinda young tho tbch. anyways hit me up if you're interested
>>
>>24365631
Your son is super adorable and he is lucky to have a loving dad. :)
>>
File: ayyylmaooo.jpg (141KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ayyylmaooo.jpg
141KB, 960x960px
>>24365625
Look for one with this pic :)
>>
File: received_10153925052588768.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153925052588768.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>24365639
Thank you so much for saying that. I have always wanted to make sure that he had what I didn't, growing up. A father who was there for him and who loved him. My dad left when I was 4.
>>
File: Zawa.png (301KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Zawa.png
301KB, 640x359px
Me:

22/M/US
Straight
Height 5'9" or 175.26 cm
Weight 140 lbs
Between Slender Athletic body type
White
Black Brown wavy hair that reaches my neck
Green Eyes
I dont like smoking or drugs but drink sometimes
I like Art I draw write and 3D stuff
I like cosplay and going to conventions
I play Video Games I mostly play PC but will also play Nintendo
Current games I play (Overwatch, Dark Souls and Smash)
I like anime and cartoons I want to be an animator.
Favorite Anime (JoJo, Gurren Lagann, Yu Yu Hakusho)
Favorite Cartoons (Grim Adventures, Duck Dodgers, South Park)
I want kids in the future
I'm pretty shallow
I care deeply about my family and friends
My goals are very important to me
Im pretty chill and actually pretty happy with my life but I seek to Improve it beyond
I enjoy Science fiction, action, and comedy films
Outside of art I enjoy Driving and Boxing
Music I like rock metal and Electric Dance
I am honest and have a dark sense of humor
Virgin
I like to dress nice

You

20 - 24
US or UK or Canada
Cis Female
White
blonde shoulder length hair
blue eyes
Height: Around 152 cm or 5'2"
Weight: Around 116 lbs
Body type: Athletic figure
Cute Face nice smile and nose
Big Bust size
Tomboy Personality
Sweet and Shy
Someone who would enjoy the things I do
Honest
Love driven
Virgin
Likes fun playing games going for walks or drives
Has a goals and a passion
you are not militant
>>
File: helloisitmeyourelookingfor.png (163KB, 1638x980px) Image search: [Google]
helloisitmeyourelookingfor.png
163KB, 1638x980px
'ello...
>>
>>24365613
I dunno, >>24364340 seems to do it every thread and not get comments on it.

I don't know how successful he is but it doesn't stop him
>>
Looking for woman who supports my ambition and wants to achieve greatness with me. Must be at least moderately attractive and have goals of her own.
>>
>>24366418
It's a good thing to look for but you're not going to find it bud. Women aren't wired that way. They do like money and status but they give zero fucks about the man behind it. This will probably just turn into ad hominem shit flinging but I don't care. People can argue all they want but they can't do anything tangible. What is tangible being a man that women want but only using them for sex and never giving them anything further.
>>
Looking for a female that calls me daddy while I push her down on the bed by grabbing her throat and cum inside her
>>
>>24366492

I'm sure there are ambitious women out there who help make their man the best he can be. At least there are on TV! The kind of woman who loves you but still tells you to go to the gym because you're out of shape, who wants you to take that promotion out of state and does everything in her power to make it go smoothly and comes with you without a complaint. I don't care if her end game is wanting an attractive, successful husband. I want to be that person and I want an attractive, king maker/successful wife.
>>
Ideal girl:
>20-28
>Shy is fine
>Kind is a plus
>Writer and/or Musician (not mandatory, but writing would be a plus)
>Likes staying in most of the time, but doesn't mind going out once in a while
>Enjoys trying food, not picky
>Can think for herself
>Is not afraid of sharing secrets or feelings
>Enjoys sex and being intimate (not required daily)
>Cuddle bug
>Doesn't want kids
>Reliable/Supportive
>Independent, does not mind alone time or when we don't talk all day (not clingy)
>Would love to have pets/has pets
>Loyal
>Honest

Me:
>25, male, white
>dark, long hair
>blue eyes
>introverted
>mostly quiet
>musician and occasional writer
>full time job, own a home, live alone

Kik/telegram: nazunalika
>>
It's very difficult for me to describe an ideal mate. I generally end up using the thread to find friends rather than partners. But since today is a special day:

I would like to find someone that has various interests in life and cultivate passions. The reason is that I would like to cultivate these passions as well in the future, beside dedicating myself to my own with time. I'm the type of person that learns quickly and can adapt to do various things. Someone that is dedicated to gardening, swordfights, psychology, reading books and stories, appreciating various kinds of media in general, from books to films, to comics, to video games, manga, anime, not necessarily falling into categories of weeb or obsessed by them, rather having an open-mind for everything. It's really rare to stumble into people that played Drakengard, Nier; have seen The Cranes are Flying or even something more modern like Seven Pounds; read books from Herbert, Niven, to non-fiction, to fairy tales and folklore stories; have seen King of Thorns and Origins; have read Akumetsu, All you Need is Kill, and much more. One doesn't have to have seen these, but if you have a sparkle of curiosity after reading the names rather than thinking x category of media will never be for you, then I think that's a very good thing.

Someone that is also just open and trustworthy: I don't feel like it's easy to connect with people nowadays, there is alienation, unwillingness to discover each other, to be open and vulnerable, to share information and build a friendship that lasts a life, together. People try too much to talk with as many persons as possible or just don't give enough effort into what they're doing, no matter how little or too much time they have at disposal to do so, they don't connect: I would like to talk with someone that is desirous of connecting with someone else.
>>
>>24366640
This is going to be difficult to describe: someone that is also a bit sad, or has suffered in the past, someone that knows what struggle is or coping with a certain kind of sadness to try and enjoy life would also be interesting to talk to.

Someone passionate with talking or wanting to bond, that understands that the more we both open to each other, the more there will be to share, talk about and explore together.

Someone that is also not scared to slowly open herself more to all kind of things, even her own fetishes, skeletons in her closet, defects, cons and so on. Nobody is perfect and nobody is going to be just on appearances and portraying a certain kind of persona toward others.
Whether you are very honest and care about others, or don't care about others and mostly are truly selfish and desirous of just satisfying your goals in life, you're welcome to talk. Beside, I might have much more than you to share, or might end up opening to what you like and wanting to be taught about it.

Anyone really from any country, I like to talk with various people, getting to know cultures, their literatures, their mentalities, the various kind of people that live in Norway, Estonia, Poland, Switzerland, Russia, US, Mexico, Colombia, Canada, Italy, China, Japan, Vietnam, Finland, Serbia, UAE, Turkey, Greece, Mongolia: this side of the world, in this city, that look out of their windows in a normal day while they're browsing this board, wanting to explore this place, playing this game, being happy or melancholic for this or that reason, thinking and wondering about things, and so on.

Just talking and not necessarily wanting to have a friend or a partner is also good, as long as you put a small effort in it and don't make it last just one or two words of greetings.
My skype is: safewordthrowaway
>>
>>
>>24366648
Holy fuck, man. tldr.

Looks like you've got a bad case of the virginitis. Please go see a health care professional.
>>
>>24366640
>>24366648
Cool story bro. Are you a fat nigger? How big is your cock. What do you earn and how much are you willing to pay a girl to pretend to like you?
>>
>>24366850
>>24366853
Pretty sure it's a girl
>>
>>24366853
OP here, I don't make a lot but will give life savings for companionship

where's my gf
>>
>>24366856
I refuse to read his posts on moral grounds but am still certain. You are mistaken, anon!
>>
>>24364340
Edmonton? I feel like I know you... haha
>>
>>24364330

My dream girl is
> at least 170 cm tall
> skinny
>slightly conservative
>not drama queen
>good person (good heart)
>not blue eyes
>not attracted to cheating
>likes dogs
>>
>>24366866
No I live in lethbridge. I don't know anyone irl at all anyway though.
>>
>>24366863
she's a junkie who will leave you 2 days after you cash out your pension for her
>>
>>24364330
I just want a nice girl that likes being tied up and dominated. Someine who likes attending fancy parties that I'm required to attend.
>>
>>24366882
as long as she'll hug me sometimes and talk to me for those two days I'm tempted.
>>
>>24366886
i diagnose neediness and prescribe prostitutes.
>>
>>24364330
Tall dom woman who likes to talk and be rough to each other. Intelligent, moderately beautiful, open minded and must be interested in the human psyche.
>>
>>24366886
You know professional cuddlers are a thing, right?

Like, not super expensive girls that will come to your home to hang out and cuddle with you.
You can even do sleepovers.
>>
>>24366904
>>24366943
i don't even fucking want a prostitute I want a goddamn emotional connection and someone to talk to every day

plus there aren't professional cuddlers here
>>
File: ekkallathik.jpg (290KB, 1124x1332px) Image search: [Google]
ekkallathik.jpg
290KB, 1124x1332px
Her:
>pure
>fragile
>cruel
>sacred

[email protected]
>>
White brunette girl who likes music I like and can enjoy good comedy
>>
>>24364759
B my waifu pls
>>
I can't really describe physically my dream girl because it depends on actually seeing her and thinking I find her hot or not,

But emotionally: I want her to be ok being a camwhore and making sex tapes, exchanging nudes daily and lots of sex, including on the day we start talking, she has to be ok with me sometimes not being able to reply for long periods of times, because I'm taking EMT classes and ride alongs ect.

And I want her to be loyal to me, i.e. She can camwhore and shit but sex with others? I'd prefer not.. As she's be the only one I want physically
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 961x961px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 961x961px
>>24368547
Pic related is me
>>
>>24366418
Leave a contact if you really are ambitious, I need someone that actually does something useful in his free time
>>
>>24366850
Never mind, looks like you're just another vapid, judgmental faggot. But thanks for pointing my attention to the other guy, I just scrolled down all that text at first.
>>
>>24369053
Not him, but what sort of ambition are you looking for?
>>
>>24365466
Bumping with mine. Hows everyone doing tonight?
>>
>>24369085
Should be asleep, but I'm browsing instead
>>
>>24365466
>>24369085
I was unsure about if I should reply to this; but eh, better try than stay silent. 28/US here. I'd like to talk to you.

>>
>>24369114
Samesies.
The inability to sleep is a bitch.
>>
>>24364759
Too bad we aren't even on the same continent.
>>
Me :
22, male
White
Currently studying to be a medical imaging technician
Hoping to work in medical research, or some Shulgin stuff. At the very least, I want to create knowledge.
Cooking, music, and psychotropes are three of my favorite things
Not really talkative, but a good listener. I consider myself a witty person.
Can't stand being alone, I have a constant need to be with my friends.
I try not to dislike anything, but deep down have tenacious self-hatred.
I care a lot about my friends and family, not really about anything material
Love animals

Her :
18-26 (i don't really care actually)
Plays at least one instrument
Isn't bothered by smoke, likes to party
Will share passions
Hygiene is important, anything more is superfluous
Cuddly af
Kinda lazy
Funny is a real plus
>>
>>24369065
You're welcome.
>>
What's this new obsession with ambition? Ambition is something good for a supervillain from comics, not a normal human being. It's because women want to parasite from a rich man or what?
>>
>>24370059
Ambition is the reason I was born practically gutter trash but now have an advanced degree, speak multiple languages, and have a number of accomplishments. And, mind you, I haven't touched on what I do for a living, only how I've improved myself as a person. Without ambition, I would just be sitting around getting high like so many others in my family.

But that's okay, not everyone is ambitious.
>>
File: tumblr_nm1iszT0TM1r5zj1yo1_1280.jpg (118KB, 668x963px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm1iszT0TM1r5zj1yo1_1280.jpg
118KB, 668x963px
Heather Locklear.
>>
she dont care what i do in my free time or spend my money on, she smokes bud and hits racks with me, and never ever bitches about irrelevant bullshit, and gets mean at shit cunts when needing to back me up
thats pretty much it
>>
>>24370059
Not everyone wants to live a life of mediocrity, and why should they have to? Also Dr. Doom is an excellent role model and did nothing wrong.
>>
>>24370059
This. I don't contact 99% of the guys here because everyone is looking for a girl with "hopes, dreams, ambitions, goals, etc" while I prefer to live day by day figuring out life as I go along, with no big plans or anything of the sort
>>
>>24370279
Please contact me in any form :p
>>
File: 61201316.jpg (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
61201316.jpg
103KB, 400x400px
>>24370279
Seriously though you sound pretty cool.
>>
>>24370059
It depends on what you call ambitious or ambition. I have goals but a lot of them involve making it feasible that I have free time and a little extra money to help friends and family.
>>
>>24370291
post your stuff and maybe I will!

>>24370304
thanks mate
>>
>>24370325
What do you want? Email, kik,Skype?
>>
>>24370325
Kik: Zero..x
Sc: snite5
Will wait :)
>>
>>24370332
kik is fine
>>
>>24370279
I think that's also quite a good mindset. I don't know about the other people here, but generally I try to ask for someone that has something to share because the majority of people I talk with really don't have anything going on for them for the present too. They just kind of stay at the computer, sometimes talk about depression and nothing else, other times talk about being alone, other times they don't talk at all in a range of months, then suddenly contact you asking who you are, then talk saying they should've contacted you a long time ago and when you ask how life was for them nothing changed in more than six months.
This is a pattern that has repeated for too long for me. It's not that I want a super girl to speak with, As I wrote in my post I appreciate talking with everyone from every kind of situation and cultures, but it's also important for me to talk with a human being that is actually that, and not merely a series of "doing nothing, caring about nothing, not wanting to do anything."
>>
>>24370369
Yes. I also have the same issue. After you've been on /soc/ for a while it feels like 90% of the kids in here are in reality the same person, since most of the time they don't do anything and don't have anything to distinguish themselves from other people who also don't do anything. Talking to people like that gets frustrating.

When I post on threads like these I usually add that my ideal mate does have friends, because I think people with friends will almost always have something going on on their lives, even if they aren't after a goal themselves or have no particular hobbies.
>>
>>24370314
That is most an organized person, not an ambitious one.
>>24370082
I can speak 3 languages and have a decent amount of accomplishments and quality, like 50% of human in the first world. Still I think that ambition is a flaw, not a good asset. I'm just curious, I do that because I like, not because i think that someone own me something for my work. Also I don't think I'm better than somebody for that.
>>24370279
Big plans are stupid for two reason. One, nothing go as programmed, never. Two, "You need to live your life", I mean, every person have a lot of possibilities, everyday, but most of the times people seems don't even notice what's going on around them or they are not interested. Like living in their own nutshell is something good for them. Ok, maybe i sound like a protagonist of an indie film, still I don't really care. I like live my life everyday instead of "trying to have more in the future".
>>
>>24370446
The people I talked to had friends, but it didn't help. I guess thinking about it most of them probably had 'friends' that added them just to see if they could get a chance at seeing boobs rather than properly talking and think of anything remotely sexual later. If not for something happening yesterday I wouldn't have posted here for at least another while.
What makes me often come back is thinking that I might end up missing on someone that is actually interesting and could get lost among all the others. This makes me often add people based on few little things they write, the way they wrote it, wondering what's behind the person that posted in that moment, and so on. But most of the time there is much disappointment.

>>24370521
I think you're generalizing a lot. I don't know if I give that vibe from my posts or if others here seem to do the same (I didn't notice it personally), but people already look around themselves and check many possibilities and live their own life. For me personally coming here means detaching a bit from that life and seek something more that's not here. I open myself to other people here too, but for me it's just one side of the world, not the whole of it, and precisely knowing that every person has a whole track of possibilities in the future makes me want to talk with them and be disappointed when they just end up being void.

Secondarily, I don't think big plans are stupid. I don't have a specific plan, I have a set of goals: "I want to help my family"
"I want to achieve this and that"
"One day it would be nice to have this kind of house, a fireplace, living in this kind of place"
But I don't program anything nor I think everything will go as programmed. I'm pretty sure everyone else here for the major part also doesn't think in programming schemes, but rather on set of goals and desires. People that don't seem to have anything in life yet seek others and still criticize them are an issue for me.
>>
>>24364759
i've tried contacting you but you haven't added me back ):
>>
Me:male, currently at ft Stewart ga, looking for male, female, or rifle. Manic depressive, apathetic, self hating, and controlling. I smoke. I do the normal 4channer things. Pretty intelligent but lack common sense. Nihilistic, a punk. Stirner egotistical and a discordian. Runner.
Music interest: Pat the bunny, the front bottoms, that handsome devil.
Appearance: blue eyes, 6 ft, skinny. With slight muscle.

You: have a pulse, but if not.....
Equally or more fucked in the head than me, can laugh and cry at the little things. Smoker. Submissive. Yandere, thin
Likes, anything really I'm multifaceted enough to talk about anything as long as you have passion.

Kik Meunsterchease
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 530x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 530x381px
me:
f
artistic
good
lonely
submissive
affable or nice
shy
not much into gaming anymore, but likes to read reviews
not perverted
funny but not too funny
interests: literature, film, robots, youtube, compilations, naps, music
not extremely experienced in anything
kinda pretentious in certain subjects
careful
cultured somewhat
adventerous, but not super generic about it
stop
him:
shares at least one interest
mature
not condescending
not all about meeting females
hasnt really had any or many serious past relationships
maybe hes boring, but at least cute about it
fun sometimes
genuine, but not a fucking faget about it
doesnt have wierd fetishes for something stupid like voices or scat or feet
doesnt make a big deal out of everything
lives in the uk preferably
dangerous but probably not
childish but not really
has a personality
actually has at least a hobby or two
mentally stable or at least wants to be accepted in society in some way
memer or nonmemer, doesnt matter
not way too organized
has at least a little confidence
most IT people are usually smug pricks but I have yet to be proven wrong
not stuck in the past

i highly doubt he exists but i am in a waiting room and have nothing better to do.
>>
>>24370859
>tfw I read people by their voices so people think I have a voice fetish
>>
>>24364340
You're the dick who told me to watch Scream! Thanks for trolling me!
>>
>>24370859
For all it's worth, I think I'd like you
Too bad you're being brexited
>>
>>24370859
You sound at least reasonably interesting, and I seem to hit at least quite a few of your requirements. Interested in talking?
>>
>>24371026
>edit first part of sentence after writing the .second part
>realize there's now two "at least"s in there
>realize you sound like a mouthbreather that can't into english
>>
>>24371026
maybe
my skype is [email protected]
>>
>>24370859
>UK
Dropped.
>>
>>24371154
>>24370993
>>24370927

good.
>>
Her:
>Don't much care about age, but like anyone on this board, please at the very least be legal.
>Height really doesn't matter unless maybe you tower over me, but I'd still be generally curious about that
>In at least decent shape. I enjoy being an outdoorsy person when the weather is nice, and would like you to be able to join me without difficulties
>Intellectually curious
>Able to teach me things. As such, I don't too much care what you study (or studied), so long as you care about it.
>Ambitious. I can't stand people who don't want to go anywhere in life.
>Well-read. If we can't talk about books, I'll get bored real fast.
>Nice eyes and legs. I'm a sucker for both.
>Kink friendly or at least curious. Masochists get huge bonus

Me (male)
>27
>Eastern United States
>white (family of Mediterranean origin, so I can get pretty dark in the summer) with dark hair.
>Shaved head, trimmed beard
>6'0
>185, working on dropping about 10 pounds, or turning it into more muscle (most of which is currently in my legs/butt courtesy of cycling)
>Hazel eyes
>pursuing P in hard science field, ultimately want to teach/do outreach
>Very capable of being serious, but I prefer to approach most things (that aren't inherently serious) with a sense of humor and snark
>As you might expect from a grad student, I love to learn new things
>Massive bookworm. Mostly read sci-fi, fantasy, and history
>Bit of a cosplayer, can't afford to make it to too many cons, but I thoroughly enjoy it
>Gamer. Mostly into grand strategy games lately. Probably couples with me being a history nerd.
>Generally leftist, politically speaking
>Mostly a sadist with some dom tendencies. Love bondage, for instance.
>Two tattoos, want more.
>Social drinker, non-smoker
>Huge metalhead, also into classical music and soundtracks

Skype is sn_1987.a
Look for the name "Orion"
>>
File: gloom and doom.png (677KB, 1773x789px) Image search: [Google]
gloom and doom.png
677KB, 1773x789px
only giving out my skype but if you're really interested you can ask for something else or leave some contact info, idk
>>
>>24371308
You sound pretty cool but I really am not that kinky.
Sucks.
>>
A female that wants to change the world. Intelectual dark philosophic
Kik Martiniqueic
Someone with knowledge of cinema
>>
>>24370859
Where in the UK are you from? :)
>>
>>24371432
spoiler alert im not
>>
File: dingus.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dingus.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Aight here goes

Me:
>18
>a bit introverted
>love bad puns and dad jokes in general
>used to play a lot of vidya; like, old-school RPGs and shit. Still do but not as much.
>can be a bit sarcastic at times
>love british television (faulty towers is bae)
>favorite book genre is science fiction
>more right-leaning, but try not to get too much into politics
>philosophical, asks a lot of questions about big things, to the point where sometimes I forget about the small things
>compose music, show everyone my soundcloud
>pic is me

Her:
>around my age at least
>dark sense of humor
>slightly cutesy
>values wisdom over intelligence (although preferably is at least slightly smart)
>worldly, knows a lot about how things work
>can hold deep conversations
>has suffered enough that she can talk about suffering

My skype is pl4ntm4n
>>
>>24371510
Oh so do you just like 'British guys' then?
>>
>>24371539
not at all actually.
>>
>>24371552
Why was it you were looking for a guy who lives in the UK then?
>>
>>24371558
I am moving there, so it might be more convenient to bond over the mutual setting just in case; and I said preferably. Most friends I have met on 4chan from other parts of the us has not been the most pleasant experience. I guess it sounded a bit shallow though, maybe I should not have mentioned it.
>>
>>24371587
Oh no, I was just curious
Where abouts are you moving to?
>>
>>24370859
hey there, this is me: >>24365949
yeah? nah? if you like what you see i wouldn't mind chatting and getting to know you, you seem cool
>>
>>24371592
likely near worcester
>>
Me: M
21 Portuguese
5' 6"
Chunky but not devoid of physical activity
Associates degree in culinary arts, currently employed at a wedding venue as a prep cook (disclaimer, in banquets everything is prep)
Brown eyes, Black hair
Grown out hair with a beard.
Cant call myself the smartest guy in common sense but if someone i barely knew walked in with a bad mood i'd be the first one to notice and ask whats wrong.
Love kids and animals
Passionate about my career, music and video games with a great story.
PC gamer, not one of the "master race" preachers
Into alternative, electro, classical and some opera

Her: F
Thin to cute chubby, other than that its just pointless bonus points in certain physical features.
Kind and understanding, patience is appreciated
Loves animals and kids
Less of a sarcastic personality
Thinks and wonders about stuff that doesnt make sense is a plus
similar taste in music is such a huge plus to me
If you're a pc gamer thats also a plus, but not hating games is a requirement.
anime fan is a plus
>>
>>24371682
Forgot my contact and location
gabriel54659 is my skype
East us, i cant do long distance relationships, i tried it and it didnt work for me.
>>
Me
Male
U.K.
Sesh gremlin

Her
U.K.
Under 35
Sesh gremlina

I just want a girl to sesh with
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
Oh hey it's one of these, these never work but are always cute and fun regardless.

18/f/straight
I am quite tall for a girl and on the slim/skinny side, I have pale skin and reddish brown curly hair that is very thick and looks quite wild! I'm pretty lazy but still enjoy going out sometimes. Im quite subdued and shy when you first meet me, but if you have the same humour as me it's all good from there. I love watching movies the most, and also like drawing and painting.

My ideal guy:
>18-21
>taller than me (5"10)
>not fat but not overly muscular, broad but strong y'know?
>not afraid to have a crude sense of humour
>blunt honesty
>quite lazy
>the dominant one in the relationship
>assertive and confident
>protective
>easygoing and laidback

I don't really care about common interests because I feel like that doesn't always equal good chemistry!
>>
>>24371801
>23
>husky
>probably on the other side of the world
Well fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 808x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 808x960px
>>24371813
Whereabouts is the other side of the world?
>>
>>24371824
the Netherlands
>>
>>24371801
>5"5-5"6
>not exactly muscular
Also
>That fucking ID
>>
>>24371827
It's funny because I always joke about going to the Netherlands as its where all the tall people are.
>>
>>24370859
Sounds like me. Hit me up @

joeymad93
>>
>>24371840
You're not wrong there, I'm pretty small in my family at 6'1"
If you do ever visit, be sure to ask around for Rob, they'll know me.
>>
>>24371830
>That fucking ID
Oh wow I hadn't even noticed, this is the best day of my life.
>>
File: 1393566834306.jpg (100KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
1393566834306.jpg
100KB, 440x498px
>get added
>it's a spambot

why do I try
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>>24371854
You must be a real popular guy Rob, your confidence is approved
>>
>>24371801
tfw you check all the boxes but the age one (24)
also mirin the ID
>>
>>24371885
Well, I'm well past 21, so I'm not going to even pursue. Just going to tease you. I'm 6'7".
>>
>>24371889
Well fuck
you just had to spoil it by being born 6 years after me didn't ya
>>
>>24371901
T-that's not fair :(
>>
>>24371801
Hey you sound super cool, could I add you on something? :)
>>
File: Gustav_Klimt_024.jpg (445KB, 2024x1913px) Image search: [Google]
Gustav_Klimt_024.jpg
445KB, 2024x1913px
>>24364330
Me: 18/FL
-6'1
-140 lbs
-Broke af
-Lazy af
-Play music
-Listen to music
-Breathe music
-I like most art
-Straightedge
-Kinda narcissistic honestly but not an asshole
-Really good at most things.
-Really high sex drive
-Started going to the gym recently if that counts

Them:
-18-25 nearby
-Cute face
-Cute butt
-Not a dumbass
-Be smart
-Have a passion
-Developed music taste
-Clingy but not jealous.
-High sex drive
>>
>>24371973
Kik is tropinka even if you just wanna chat or tell me scary stories.
>>
>>24371961
Sure thing, what do you got?
>>
>>24371981
Kik would be best: biploarbear :) (careful with the L, before the O not after, because I can't spell)
>>
This is out of character for me to do this, but I misclicked /soc/ and saw this. Let's see how it goes

Me:
- 22/Male
- 6'5"/215lb
- Blue/grey eyes, blonde hair
- Very athletic, excellent shape

Lifestyle:
- I live on the East Coast, somewhere around DC
- Martial arts instructor
- Go to raves as often as I can, I love dancing
- I don't drink and only rarely do drugs but all my friends are casually into that stuff
- Pretty fun life so far, as hard as it can be sometimes

Personality:
- I value loyalty, I will be loyal: If you want to cheat just break up you clearly didn't want something serious and my feelings won't be hurt
- Very easy to get along with
- I am WEIRDLY into the signs (I'm a libra)
- Despise hookup culture, completely devoted to fostering fun and healthy relationships
- Avid writer
- Very energetic

You:
- Around my age/female
- Attractive, good physical shape. I'm seriously not a fitness Nazi tho, if you've got some wide hips idm
- Indulge in reading or at least creative writing/alternative gaming
- You have to be loyal
- Please don't be too insecure. If you are insecure, I can be patient if you at least work on your issues. I've helped a lot of people work through huge self-confidence issues before
- Have some virtue!

I do not mind LDR in the slightest, I'd honestly prefer it until I knew you better anyway

With my bday coming up, all I want right now is to watch every Evangelion episode with a warm-hearted qt desu :|
>>
>>24371391
Ideal doesn't mean necessary. Would still be interested in hearing from you.
>>
>>24371801
Hey i think i meet all the boxes.
Kik: SmallCardboardBox
>>
Me
>18
>F
>Near Philly
>Tiny as all fuck (4'10 and 3/4)
>85lbs slim build, but definitely not a stick
>sits inside and plays vidya (pc) all day
>naps always
>drinks obscene amounts of soda
>somehow still gym rat
>shy, but not insecure
>kinky af switch
>ambivert
>nympho

You
>18-30 I don't give a fuck
> m/f whatever man
> taller than me
>Philly/jersey area
>plays vidya on PC
>not a salt ball
>not clingy
>athletic to chubby build, not a stick and not fat
>great smile
>gives good cuddles
>kinky af (switch dom sub i don't care)
>drives bc I don't
>willing to go out semi frequently
>cuddles rlly nice
>high sex drive

Skype; princessaqtqt
>>
>>24372631
perfect height. I love portable girls
>>
>>24372631
Can I ask wtf a salt ball is?
>>
>>24371801
Approximately where are you located?
>>
Me
>20/F/Philadelphia PA
>Thin, 5'2"
>Huge anime fan (it's almost all I watch)
>Dresses Japanese fashion daily (fairy kei specifically)
>Likes cosplay
>Loves to relax at home but I also love to go out to new places and have fun/try new things
>Gets depressed easily
>Clingy as hell once I really like you
>Sexually open minded
>Exotic dancer
>No drugs and not a big drinker
>Hate basketball/football/baseball etc
>Looking for a long term partner

You
>Under 28/M or F/ In NJ or PA
>Skinny
>Likes anime
>Would couple cosplay with me
>Likes Jfashion
>Likes to laze around
>No interest in sports
>Very clingy and would want to hang out a lot
>Lives within driving distance
>Nice or funky fashion sense is a huge bonus
>Open minded and open sexually
>Very accepting person

I don't have a car because I live in the city and it is less expensive not to have one, I would like to meet someone close enough to hang out with though!
>>
>>24372631
We'd be perfect but GG distance I'm in SoCal.. Sigh
>>
>>24372802
>No interest in sports
Dream girl. lel
>>
File: 1471389184256.jpg (156KB, 736x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1471389184256.jpg
156KB, 736x1068px
>>24372802
i'm a skinny girl that likes jfash and am probably within driving distance. my skype is shoujo.gif
>>
>>24372631
are you down to talk to people who aren't near you?
>>
ME
>20 / M / Kentucky
>6'4", chubby, white, short brown hair and greenish blueish eyes. Glasses.
>Working retail job, not extravagant but not a neet like I used to be
>friends tell me I'm smart, funny, easy to talk to, and a generally good person, but that's subjective
>Virgin and have never been in a relationship, but not overly desperate for one.
>Hobbies include pc gaming, manga/anime, basketball, hiking, want to learn cooking and cosplay
>Intense musical tastes, into just about anything, I appreciate talent more than sounds
>Have a strong moral compass
>Willing to help people with their problems in any way I can
>Take life one day at a time
>Will help you with math homework
HER
>Shorter than me by a significant amount. 5'6 and under
>any race but black
>any hair color, just don't be bald. Redhead is goddess tier
>C-D cup is master race, but ultimately unimportant
>thick thighs/ass/hips but again physical features aren't everything
>any body type but horrendously morbidly obese.
>laid back person
>wants to be friends as well as possibly more
>won't cuck me with chad, if you want someone else that's cool. But break up with me first
>less sexual experience the better, but just don't have stds
>Has similar interests to me, or at least 1.
>Will be honest and loyal with me.
>Will teach me how to cook

BONUS ROUND

>live within 200 miles
>sexually adventurous
>light blue eyes
>first name has more syllables than last name (this is extremely unimportant but it sounds cool ok)

If anyone is interested my skype is nuzzlemybosom. For some reason all my old contacts got deleted so if you were one of them feel free to add again.
>>
>>24372902
Cool! I sent you a contact request
>>
>>24371801
Absolutely perfect, got contact?
>>
HIM
>20+, ideally late 20s.
>Interesting to talk to. Able to keep conversation going, has cool stories to tell, will teach me about things he's passionate about.
>Smart, knowledgeable, curious. Challenges me intellectually.
>Humorous, sarcastic, likes teasing me. Doesn't take himself too seriously. Can joke about shitty situations.
>Kind. Somewhat sensitive and empathetic. Affectionate.
>Adventurous - likes hiking, travelling, doing new stuff.
>Mildly introverted. Doesn't mind spending time alone/at home.
>Ambitious. Has shit going on in his life.
>Doesn't get drunk, doesn't do drugs, doesn't fuck around.
>Likes kids and dogs.
>Hygienic and somewhat tidy.
>Taller than me, healthy weight. Ideally - Pale skin, light eyes, dark hair, nice shoulders and neck, cute smile, glasses. Nice voice.

ME
>24. F. Europe.
I am absolutely terrible at talking about myself.
I am a bit annoying and probably overly argumentative sometimes. I like discussing. I laugh about inappropriate things and I make very sad jokes. I am extremely clumsy and quite introverted. I am very caring, motherly and nice.
I love travelling. I'm into art, hiking, boring museums and beer. I really like reading. I am fascinated by science and math. I have some lame hobbies.
I am pretty domestic and a decent cook. I have an overall boring lifestyle. I'm organised - I probably like organising more than doing things.
Physically - 167 cm. Slightly chubby. Pale. Hazel eyes. Dark hair.
>>
>>24373455
Slightly chubby?
>>
>>24373466
I am around 65 kg. Not obese, not thin. A bit chubby.
Trying to lose 5 or 6 kg before 2017.
>>
>>24373472
Post belly
>>
>>24373477
Yeah, no. Thanks.
>>
>>24373472
Would like to know more about you. Kik?
Zero..x
>>
>>24373455
Tell me about your kids?
Where's the father?
>>
>>24373498
Last time I checked, I didn't have any.

>>24373482
I don't have kik.
>>
>>24371854

Verassend veel Nederlanders hier. Als het goed is, is er ook nog een gozer van 2m op zoek naar zijn ideale vd.

>We zijn gewoon allen hopenloze romantici hier :')
>>
>>24373455
whereabouts in europe? I'm not wasting my norse genes on a slav or a mediterranean
>>
Her:
>Open minded
>Fun
>Intelligent
>Has her own things going on
>Wants to have children in the long run
>Bonus for being taller than 175 cm

Me:
>187 cm
>Physics student
>Likes learning new stuff
>Likes new experiences
>Open minded
>Light hearted
>Outgoing
>Weird in a positive way
>Down to earth

Kik: Ceasium133

My profile pic is a painting my brother made for me. It is lovely :3
>>
>>24373455
you seem interesting :)
this is me: >>24365949
>>
>>24373526
>implying anyone wants your recessive genes
Vikings were an army of losers, do the world a favor & stay in your inbred colony
>>
>>24373455
How can I contact you?
>>
>>24373455
I'm from the US, but I think we'd get along. Feel free to drop me a line: [email protected]
>>
Let's save this thread from oblivion while bumping my posts
>>24366640
>>24366648
>>
>>24372802
Hey, 24/M/Philly, I tick most of your boxes, and you don't seem too bad yourself. I'm not skinny, unfortunately, but I am a degenerate weebshit and have next to no interest in sports.

Skype is Jiggaboots
>>
>>24372802
Ayy I'm an Asian weeb cosplayer fuck that's interested in learning about lolita and would kill to couples cosplay (haven't done it in years). 22/m/NJ, p easy for me to come to philly via train/bus. Also open minded to too much things lol, comes with the territory of being a weeb

Kik: antigachi, skype: rickdaman69
>>
>>24371801
You sound pretty chill, could I add you on kik or something?
>>
>>24374567
You're the shelookslikeart guy aren't you? Did you need a fresh start or something?
>>
>>24374657
sorry, what?
>>
Me
>Early 20s
>In a cold part of Europe
>Music: sing it, play it
>First neighbor complaint yet to come
>I just bought a shirt with a cat in space puking a rainbow
>Rainy days? Fuck yeah
>I will affectionately improv play stuff for you but I still need more skillz :'(
>We will go hang gliding
>We will frequent some movie theater that shows old films
>I'll make you sing to shit that I play, and even if you suck I'll tell you I love it
>Tall? Check
>Dark? Sorry, pale enough to reflect sunlight into a focal point that melts steel beams
>Mysterious? Double check

You
>Be F
>Like my cat shirt
>Agree to/like stuff above
>Kik: Doitus
>>
>>24372802
Skype is mr.bubbles6838
I am 26 male and right on top of you. Ps respand
>>
>>24374670
I'm almost certain you're someone who used to post with a different contact. The way you type is easy to recognize.
>>
File: 1474219257585.gif (678KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474219257585.gif
678KB, 380x400px
>>24372786
>>24373344
>>24371801

Oh yeah I totally forget to mention that I'm from England and I'll add you on Kik if anyone leaves their usernames, cross my heart
>>
>>24365466
willie04221
I play PC games pretty much everyday, I work as a Spanish Intepreter at a call center. I don't live with my parents and I'm in the US.

And my favorite pass time is talking shit.
>>
>>24374726
Kik is muhquarks.
>>
>>24371801
You sound cute and straightforward, i like that!
6,5 dane here! kik - berdm4n
>>
>>24374726
Kik=great_wall_of_trump
>>
Me
>22
>Asian (from islands not Chinese/Korean/JAPANESE, but I'm very fair skinned).
>college grad
>central NJ
>weeb but not obnoxious about it
>watches the animes and reads mangos
>big gamer, plays pc games and also smash 4 at a better than casual level lol
>also cosplays, usually eastcoast but looking to branch out
>forward and loves speeding up the whole 'developing a relationship' process
>open minded to most interests, like doing both indoor and outdoors stuff
>5'9", skinny but looking to start working out again
>mostly a dom/top mind in bed, but if a girl is super aggressive, I won't mind letting her take the lead

Her
>18-24
>ideally working or at least not a NEET
>somewhere from NJ, NYC, or Philly at the farthest
>preferably a cosplayer for infinite couples cosplay
>also anime watcher
>plays pc games or games in general and is a bit competitive
>shorter than me, the shorter the better
>more submissive, but horny and will occasionally pounce on me
>can drive to help share driving burden
>bonus points if you're a lolita
>can keep up with my fast pace

Feels incomplete but w.e

Kik: antigachi, Skype: rickdaman69
>>
Me
>20/M/Southeast US
>Straight
>Average height but pretty chubby
>I'm a lazy guy, what can I say?
>Huge PC gamer, closest thing I have to a passion
>Unapologetic weeb
>Introvert and socially awkward
>Full-time student
>Right-leaning and love political discussions
>Don't drink and no drugs
>Listen to a lot of music

You
>18-22/F/Hopefully Nearby
>Don't care about height at all
>Fitter than I am
>qt3.14
>Preferrably doesn't drink or smoke
>Loves to cuddle and watch movies/play games
>Intelligent and open-minded, doesn't mind a good debate
>Nerdy and enjoys video games and anime
>Creative and quirky enough to make up for just how boring I am
>Not too extroverted
>Conservative

My kik is S4msqu4ntch, if you're interested and want to talk
>>
>>24374726
>tfw no kik
Do you have a Skype? I match your description quite well. I feel like we'd get along fine and dandy
>>
>>24364340
Neat drawings
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 682x914px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 682x914px
Eyyyy I'm still here.

Her:
>18-30
>White
>Cute
>Into the paranormal (or at least not against it), or is a witch
>Any bodytype not outside of normal ranges, preferring definite curves and wide hips
>Can handle weird humor
>Not a feminazi
>Likes video games, cartoons, anime
>Does not have major psychological problems (or they are under control)
>Has impregnation / pregnancy kinks (optional)
>Wants children at some point (not optional)
>Actually relatively local

Me:
>25/m/California (925 area)
>Long hair, glasses
>233 lbs, fits my frame so i look like i weigh less
>6' tall
>Hilariously long tongue (benefits obvious)
>into the paranormal, make talismans
>Work IT, good with computer
>Psychologically and emotionally stable
>Have awesome sounding singing bowls
>Have a Vive
>Says obvious things out of a habit
>Omnifriendal
>Unoffendable, laid back
>Can throat-sing
>Decent cook
>Radio voice (so i've heard)

kik: viktrae
>>
Me
>22 / M / Burgerland
>5'11 / exotic white bread
>self employed artist
>I'm into anime, manga, music and video games mainly on PC but I have consoles too.
>I'm a dork obviously
>Never really watch much TV or any movies. I just don't, no real reason why.
>Likes to send dumb pictures and videos
>Introverted and shy, I freeze up or get scatterbrained in groups
>Really loves animals
>Has a lot of stories about my parents feeding me animals I liked as a kid, crying about it and begging my dad to make graves for them
>Has one cat, wanting more.
>Mainly into staying inside

You
>18-25 / F / Wherever
>Shorter then me? Dark hair?
>Maybe has an accent? I think accents are normally really cute.
>Is a dork
>Interested in art, maybe even an artist
>Is really into anime, manga and video games
>Isn't really sexual
>Hopefully a shy shut-in who just wants to laze around the house.
>Likes cats, maybe even owns a cat.
>Likes to be sent / send stupid pictures or videos
>Is a best friend
>Wants a long term relationship

>>
>>24374726
fumperwinkle
>>
>>24376416
I was so perfect until
>Wants children at some point (not optional)

such a shame, you sound awesome af
>>
Me:
>22/ M
>5'11 / Black hair / Hazel eyes
>50/50 mix between sarcastic and obnoxious vs quiet and introverted
>Super into film and art shit
>Constantly doing some type of art project
>Cynical
>Pretentious hipster fag
>Super sexual, but not annoying or pushy with it
>Used to love vidya but now it's kinda dying out, only play old nostalgic shit
>I try to stay fit with hiking, yoga, biking and other lame shit
>I want to do loads of weird and interesting shit

Her:
>Within 5 years of me, but doesn't matter too much as long as you're of age
>Can have a giggle m8, can make me giggle
>A calm soothing soul but can get loose when she wants to
>If you're artsy that's cool, if not whatevs
>Idc what you do as long as you can cover your rent
>Be at least somewhat into drugs, take acid with me and watch Willy Wonka on loop.
>Not too into politics
>Physically active to some degree

Kik: jangjulip
>>
File: drawing.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
drawing.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Me!me!me!
18/M/US
All I speak is banter
A good chunk of my networth is in my wardrobe, interested in fashion (streetwear, k and j fashion, formal wear)
I go to the gym to stay atleast moderately fit and so should you
Currently a Uni student but I have goals ahead of me that I would like someone to accompany me throughout
Music and literature are my top two interests, I would like to be able to talk about them
Not a genius but top 1% in the nation if any of those standardized tests held any merit
Passionate in things I care about and Im open-minded to new things
And all the other basic things 4chan users are into (vidya etc)
5'10" but hey, for being korean, its above average

Her:
I really dont expect a lot, im not the type of guy to say "MUST HAVE HIGH SEX DRIVE"
Hopefully you take care of yourself to stay healthy appearance wise and internally
Intelectually capable to atleast comprehend each others achievments and goals
Would prefer to you to be nearby my area but if its mean to be, im sure it'll work out regardless

Kik: mmmelancholy
>>
>>24370859
i live in the uk i think i am kinda like what you describe, you have a kik or skype?
>>
>>24371973
i have this painting up in my house
>>
>>24371973
kik i am like this haha, mine is wowohwowee, nice gustav piece btw
>>
File: mee.jpg (205KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
mee.jpg
205KB, 750x1334px
Me: 18/f/USA
>Not NEET
>5'8"
>Chubby
>Pretty goofy and will laugh at all your stupid jokes
>Will call you names out of affection
>Adventurous
>I can't dance but I still dance 24/7
>Positive and growth mindset
>Will cook if you do the dishes
>Considered the "Mom" of my friend group and always has band-aids and snacks
You:
>6'+
>18-22
>Can braid my hair
>Silly/goofy
>Will drive bc I hate driving
>Not NEET
>Ambitious
>Easy going/chill
>Wants to travel and explore with me
>affectionate/intimate
>be my best bud
kik is abazaba18
(pic is from yesterday b4 a wedding)
>>
Me:

I have a chart, but not on this computer

>19/M/South Africa
>Only looking for friends really
>Maths & Physics student
>/mu/tant, /g/uy, robot
>leftist, vegan, linux user -- burn my alive
>Love pro-wrestling,maths, my iPod Classic, mom, grandpa, and two dogs.
>waste too much time on 4chan, to be honest.
>super awkward and anxious in real life, but try not to let it get in the way of things
>email: [email protected], I also have Telegram and steam.

You:
>Age: Around my age +- ~5 years or so, unless you are okay with muh age gap then whatever.
>Location: Anywhere
>Gender: Anything
>Is eager to message quite frequently and keeps me on my toes as far as losing contact goes.
>Shares at least some of the common interests or traits above.
>Won't just disappear on me with no forewarning

>>24372631
>>24372802
>>24373536
>>24377816
Would probably friend/10.
>>24365588
You seem like a really nice guy, anon. I hope that you find someone!
>>
I just want a qt tall slav or Russian boy with a future to squat with
>>
>older male
>likes hairy girls
>likes anime
>hates sjws
>will sleep outside
>no ambition
>depressed
>cynical
>sarcastic
>kind to animals
>>
>>24372940
Are you still checking this thread? :o
>>
>>24378000
Thank you. I hope you find someone too.
>>
ME:
>20 years old
>5'10
>78kgs
>athletic/average
>3rd year medical student
>UK
>had a few partners
>i like going out
>chatty (i think)
>extrovert
>"well off"
>skiing/squash/ex-rugby player

HER
>5'0-5'8
>18-24
>dont mind about hair colour
>any race cos its 2016 senpai
>i like skinny girls
>ass is a bonus
>has a social life
>intelligent, I want to be able to actually have meaningful conversation
>i like quirky girls too

I can drive
KIK: nickyeaaa
>>
File: 1457124045280.jpg (213KB, 1440x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1457124045280.jpg
213KB, 1440x2308px
>>24378337
>>24378337
>>older male
>>likes hairy girls
>>hates sjws

I should set you up with my ex wife. Pretty but she was lazy so she'd get pretty hairy.
>>
>>24378516
I was poorly describing my ideal mate actually. I may be a lesbian though.
>>
>>24378557
you seem cool but I have ambitions so I can't wife you
>>
boy
feminine looking with bubble butt and pretty face
submissive but bratty / can be provoking
is playful and flirty / coy
enjoys being dominated but also cuddled and loved
no mental issues like anxiety depression bipolar or bpd
>>
>>24378557
Oh duh. You were saying you are the hairy girl. Lol, sorry. My ex may be a lesbian too. I could still set you up.
>>
>>24377060
I need female friends, hit me up anyway if you're nearby.
>>
>>24378567
>being optimistic enough about life and society to be ambitious
>>
>>24366790
>England
>female
Ayy qt what up
>English degree
not great
>left of centre/progressive
ehhh
>fat
dropped
>>
File: meee.jpg (58KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meee.jpg
58KB, 1200x1080px
me:
22/m/socal
5'11 172 lbs
kinda a work in progress, i just started eating better and exercising, as well as making a conscious effort to leave the house for a little bit, and have some job interviews coming up very soon (but i'm very nervous about it) and i'm studying the stock market independently at home (not at university or anything)
i think i'm kinda funny
i sometimes play some games but i only really play if i have someone to play with. im good at some games tho
i like to be kind to everyone
i'm kinda conservative but politics don't matter to me that much
i find intelligence really attractive
i want to find someone who will care about me as much as i care about them. i find a lot of motivation in my feelings for other people.
im damaged goods asf i get extremely jealous/overprotective/paranoid. i try not to project my insecurities and past experiences onto people who had nothing to do with it.
i have a dog
i like pizza
i used to play a lot of wow, lol, and starcraft
my musical tastes are constantly changing, i like a lotta stuff
my friend took this picture of me on skype and put a filter on it and said i looked good
cool with anime stuff, know some of it but not a huge weeb
i'm a terrible movie critic
i'm all over the place got hella adhd
i like to stay inside mostly
im clingy
i like to talk about nothing all day

you:
close enough that we can make things work, around my age or slightly younger, female
introvert
smart
idc if you're NEET or if you work and study, it more depends on who you are than any of that stuff
likes to stay home ideally tho
lazy
submissive
kind
video games are a plus but we don't have to have tons of things in common, just have to be able to get along and have fun together.
like communication and contact often

i have skype: infinity_tree
but if you want a different sort of contact information just respond in the thread i can make a whatever account
>>
>>24371801
Message me on kik
JoacimHj
>>
File: 1473459592198.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473459592198.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>24370991
Eheheheh

>>24376363
thanks. If you can believe it, I've gotten WORSE since then.
>>
>>24378337
How old?
>>
File: idealm8templateBASICv11.png (128KB, 786x600px) Image search: [Google]
idealm8templateBASICv11.png
128KB, 786x600px
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>24376360
>tfw you prefer Skype anyways

Not sure if you're even checking this dead bread (I'm way too amused with my id desu) but I'd be happy to add you on Skype if you gave me your username~
>>
>>24371801
if you aren't busy after all of those replies, you should shoot me a message!
kik: bingbingsaysdie
>6"1
>long brown shoulder curly length hair
>8/10 jawline
>finds humor in everything
>lazy, but outgoing
>>
>>24377886
Damn you're thicker than a can of peanut butter.
>>
>>24379145
I'm 28...age doesn't truly matter, but I find that I get excited to talk to someone over 25. Again, it is all about the person, but I have noticed age-based connectivity patterns.
>>
>>24379184
Im interested, I'm not posting my Skype. Let me know if you figure something out.
>>
>>24379341
Okay, that makes sense. I'm only 22, but if that's not a problem then send me an email. [email protected]
>>
>>24379184
Don't really want to risk any of the other faggots in this thread adding me for whatever reason, but screw it.
>microez
>>
I am a simple crab searching for a female crab to mate with so that we may extent our species of crab. do not message me if you are a fisherman I will not reply.
>>
Me:
18/m/oregon
5'11 240 pounds
Shy and quiet in public
Neurotic
Introverted
All around nerd
Frequently miserable
Doesn't watch much television
Enjoys cooking,especially baking
Hedonist
Degenerate
Misanthropic
Cynical
Enjoys Conversation and learning
Deeply insecure
self loathing
Dark sense of humour
Morbid
Likes a lot of weird animals like leeches and vultures.

Him:
Somewhere close by
Intelligent
Has a deep appreciation for something
Enjoys learning
Extroverted and outgoing
Dark sense of humor
Willing to put up with my fragile mental state
Switch
Degenerate
Gun nut
Also a nerd
Animal lover
Cuddler
Isn't too muscular,fat,or scrawny
Optimist
Kind
Likes horror
Morbid
>>
File: Fruits-and-veggies.jpg (566KB, 900x831px) Image search: [Google]
Fruits-and-veggies.jpg
566KB, 900x831px
Me:
24/male/San Diego
5'3"
Vegan(6years), single, Mature, I know who I am, very much prefer lovers, nerdy, runner, swimmer, very healthy mind and body, generally speaking I am very kind. It would not be hard to have me fall for you and talk me into having kids.

I am a philophobe(sadly).
You:
Passionate about health, foodie, exercise(or you will), capable of love, travel worthy, no height preference, non-smoker, non drinker, if you live for passion that is a huge plus. Goal oriented or wealthy a huge plus.

Add me, talk to me. I prefer phone calls so if you do too that's a plus.

Snapchat: fapchat.lol
>>
>>24372631
Add me on snapchat(fapchat.lol), you seem funny.
>>
Me:
Male
6'2"
White boi
175 lbs dadbod but borderline otter now
Brown hair
Blue eyes
College and still want more. Education is vital to power inside school and out. You honestly never stop going because the industry is always changing.
Has worked as a janitor and for a major magazine so far. Get a man who does both! :P
Super into art and photography. You can catch me browsing the portfolios and collections of creators I admire throughout the week.
I'm always shooting.

Her:

5'4" and under
Chubby, curvy, extra. That sort of thing.
super clingy. Like, really, really clingy.
Mental illnesses a plus! I have no time for anybody who thinks they're too good for that.
Non-white or foreign a plus.
>>
>Me:
Small, brown, with blue hair.
Bipolar 2 (Doctor diagnosed)
Vidya Games
Toy Collected
Marketing/Game Design Major
Loves to network/meet people
Weaaboo dork

>Him
Intelligent but not arrogant
Average looking
Not a racist
Can handle my sarcasm and sassiness
Doesn't blame the world for his problems
Is a nerd about something

>Bonuses
Can play my crucible matches for me
Has a job
Willing to go on toy hunts with me
Is not vanilla
Incredibly passionate about something meaningful.

(No contact because vague)
>>
>>24382140
Kind of described me pretty well. Although I couldn't play your matches for you, I'm a professional choke artist.
>>
File: grizzly-bear-harry-bosen-dpc.jpg (24KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
grizzly-bear-harry-bosen-dpc.jpg
24KB, 480x262px
>>24364330
me (male)
>23
>United Kingdom
>white mixed with some stuff
>bearded, 5'10
>I can speak 2 languages, learning some others
>I have a Masters in Electronic engineering, I work in Aerospace and Defence as an Engineer
>My job lets me do cool stuff like teach kids how to build robots
>I'm pretty chill, I am very happy with my life.
>My passion in life is to contribute something useful.
>I like socialising with friends but I need alone time
>I am usually not serious, this post is very serious by my standards

You (feminine)
>18-23
>Europe
>Doing something with your life or have plans to
>Be kind, I can't tolerate mean people
>do cool stuff with me like go to dinners and travelling
>being artistic is nice, i'd like to watch you draw

I could write loads more but the most important thing is chemistry, which is quite difficult to measure on here. So talk to me and let's see

I am cool with friends too!

>>
File: Aviary Stock Photo 1.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Aviary Stock Photo 1.png
1MB, 720x960px
Me:
>Female
>18
>London
>I'm travelling everywhere in a few months
>GoT blonde
>5'6
>Pale af
>I wear glasses ?
>Little hedonistic
>Pretty chill most of the time
>Really into music, films, museums, artsy shit..
>My favourite places are play grounds at night
>I'll message u at 4am like "heyy call me, rn, I'm lost''
>probably going to dye my hair blue
>I'm quite rude but i don't mean it
>i tell the truth about important things

You:
>Uk is cool.. other places are cool too.. I'm travellin
>Close to my age..? Idc
>Self respect
>Open minded
>Interesting
>Have a hobbie, talent, passion, perspective etc
>Honest
>Direct
>Find me hilarious
>Also be hilarious
>Rude
>Teaches me about stuff i don't know
>Doesn't mind a couple games

If u want to be friends and just hang out sometime, post your details too
>I don't have kik
>>
Honestly a cute bi guy so we can hook up nice dicks to suck on together.

Or get myself into a triad with two loving bi guys and cuddle and fuck tons.
>>
>>24382683

Close to that i believe. I'm from the UK as well!

What do you mean by a couple of games?
>>
>>24382012
>▶
>Me:
It sounds like we're a match. Where do I collect my prize?
>>
Me:
>27/US
>5'3-5'4
>Hispanic
>Blue-ish black hair
>Chubby but working on it
>Enjoys literature and the fine arts
>Has a job, is educated and furthering her education
>A little depressed
>Kind, nurturing, wandering soul

You:
>In the States
>Kind
>Cultured
>Decent job
>Over 25
>Taller than I am
>Artsy as fuck
>Forgiving
>Clingy
>>
>>24382683
You seem to be someone that has lots to share, and it would also be nice to receive pictures of your travels. If you don't mind skype for talking, add safewordthrowaway
>>
>>24382814
Guy or girl? Where from?
>>
>>24382140
You're forgetting the important bit: your gender
>>
>>24383005

Girl. Bi.
From the very gay lands of Uruguay.
>>
>>24382927
You sound lovely anon
>>
>>24383073
Well, thank you! Do you have discord?
>>
File: 233432.jpg (27KB, 337x406px) Image search: [Google]
233432.jpg
27KB, 337x406px
Me
>34/M/NJ
>5'10 Hispanic with a few extra pounds that I've been working on losing
>Introvert
>Geeky interests like comics, anime, vidya but am not obsessive over them
>Full time job in IT field
>Don't drink, smoke, or do drugs
>Loves animals
>Wall-E personified

Her:
>Younger (18-25) and shorter than me. Short girls with curves are my kryptonite
> Has similar interests, but is also passionate about other things that shes willing to share with me
>Shy yet willing to go out and do things together
>Other people in her life would describe her as kind-hearted and a good friend.
>Has a job or is in school or is doing something with her life and has a plan for her future
>Loves animals
>Loves cuddles
>Is close enough where we can actually spend time together
>Wants to hold my hand
>>
nice thread
as a short dude I can safely conclude now that I should kill myself
>>
>>24383185
how short is short? i'm 5'2 and i consistently date guys around 5'5
>>
>>24383194
5'8
>>
>>24383224
5'8 is about average if not above, unless you live in some land of giants

I'm somewhere between 5'5-5'6 so don't be so down on yourself
>>
>>24383236
I shouldn't be hard on myself?
tell that to the majority of chicks irl/on dating , sites/here that dismiss guys like me solely on the fact that we're not 6'+

fucking hell I've had enough of this shit, I've never thought this would be an issue but fuck, I must live in the shallowest part of town
>>
>>24373455
Hey, you seem cool as shit. Snap me at holyshitbees if you want
>>
>>24383332
I'm not saying it's fair, but do you really want to date someone who is shallow enough to not date you based on height alone?
Also, at least in my experience, I have talked to many women who don't like short guys because they are insecure about it so much
>>
File: The Best.jpg (52KB, 437x924px) Image search: [Google]
The Best.jpg
52KB, 437x924px
>>24382683
USAfag here, traveling to Europe in March for a few months. Let's chill?

Skype is like fucking Benjamin Lamb or something, or chops23. I dunno.
Snapchat is holyshitbees

Pic is me
>>
File: please_respond.png (1MB, 1623x2598px) Image search: [Google]
please_respond.png
1MB, 1623x2598px
M (straight)/26/Kansas City
I have a good job and kinda have my shit together
pls send gf

>>
>>24382838
like Jenga
>>
>>24383378
that's the thing though. even if it's not actually about height, they wont give short guys a chance because they just assume theyre insecure. it's a vicious cycle
>>
>>24382838
Jokes
>>
>>24383770
If you don't act insecure about it then they might give you a chance, maybe not but just don't give up
>>
>>24382927
I don't have discord sadly, but my kik is mrdespair1990 if you'd like to talk to someone who matches your stuff!
>>
>>24383799
im not even short. im just sympathizing
>>
>>24382683
Hey where in London are you? M30 x
>>
>>24383810
Holy shit I didn't even notice I posted in this thread before. Now I feel thirsty.
>>
>>24383378
well how about they weren't ridiculing short guys that much?
dudes are ugly to each other but a girl laughing at a short dude like me is just vile
>>
>>24383844
If they weren't making fun of your height, they would find something else. People can be cruel man, just don't let it get to you so much.
>>
>>24383857
>just don't let it get to you so much
I double dare you to make that statement to bullied kids
I hope you see where I'm getting to
>>
>>24383870
Hey man, I know how it is. Kids can be fucking crueler than adults. I was one of those kids man. It isn't easy. If you really feel like you're sub-par, then work on improving what you can control.
>>
File: 1462997418583.jpg (25KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1462997418583.jpg
25KB, 750x728px
>>24364759
21m southwest

im a musician, i make jewelry nd paint guitars too.

maybe someday we'll cross paths
>>
>>24382140
Destiny's my game, hell yeah
>>
>>24383840
SW, the posh area ;)
>>
>>24384051
Me too ... Southfields x
>>
>>24383395
There's a Jordan Lamb with chops23.. but there are a gazillion Benjamin Lambs man. xD I'm travellin Europe in March too so we cn chill, gonna b hard to co ord but, it cn happen!
>>
>>24384092
You know the 493?!
>>
>>24384173
Yes baby I do
>>
>>24384154
Shit. Try Swagman McFuck
>>
>>24383068
Well I'm from the other side of the world but if you leave your kik I'd be more than willing to talk about dicks and boobs with you some time :)
>>
File: DerringerMeryl.jpg (259KB, 1401x1049px) Image search: [Google]
DerringerMeryl.jpg
259KB, 1401x1049px
>>24372802
If you could pull this off I would totally be Vash with you but I am up in New England
>>
>>24364330
me
- 28/m
- 5'11
- 235(trying to get down to 200) by being active and some working out
- more spiritual than religious
- always willing to learn
- back in school
- adventurous
- likes to cook, ice skate, swim, anime, movies, tele, vidya, animal lover
- sexual
- loyal

her
24-31
-body type isn't to much of a matter but at least be one that is somewhat health conscious(if you don't take care of yourself its huge turnoff)
-not overly religious
-as long as not a alcoholic or addict
-smoking is not a deal breaker
-loves to travel like me
- wouldn't mind an occasional night in
- sexual (i don't mind partners but as long as safe before me)
- open to new thing
-
>>
18/M/NY
6'2-6'3
135lbs
black hair, brown eyes, glasses
interests: anime, vidja, being dominated
neet, introvert, shutin

her:
20-29
live close preferebly
height doesn't matter
weight preferebly between skinny to chubby
don't have a hair preference, aslong as it's longer.
likes vidya/anime, you can be a fujoshit i don't mind
loyal, and will choke me and tell me you love me at the same time.

discord: 忍<3#1237
if you want my other info such as skype you'll have to get me to warm up to you.
>>
>>24384185
Ah! Crazyy, I live prtty much directly on that bus route. U hv an email or discord?
>>
File: PicsArt_1416684235778.jpg (1MB, 2048x1369px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1416684235778.jpg
1MB, 2048x1369px
are these old school now? lol
>>
No women who will amount to something in this thread who want a man who will view life from the top. To be fair, the majority of this site is retail job mental disability city. Expecting more from yourself and your partner might actually give you a fulfilling life instead of being broke, developing addictions you cannot afford and the eventual hatred of your partner and children.

Tldr want woman who is very intelligent and wants a nice penthouse apartment in a big city one day. No kids before 35 either.
>>
File: 1471723253349.png (63KB, 220x172px) Image search: [Google]
1471723253349.png
63KB, 220x172px
>>24385969
>hatred of your partner and children
>having children
>>
>>24385981
>having the reading comprehension of a 40 year old meth addict with a GED.
>>
>>24385896
Oh my i remember these! Back when /soc/ had just born, what a time
>>
>>24382683
yo, hit me up @ my skype
[email protected]

Im this:
>>24374676
>>
>>24383762
>>24383783

M8 Jenga is the best. You do seem pretty cool though. I'll throw my skype in then.

>>
>>24371801
Got me to a T
Kik: anonoraptor
>>
>>24385896
>>24386358
I still prefer these to the infographs honestly.

Some of the more unique ones give you a far better feel for someone's personality than those ever could
>>
guess I'll bump
>>
I just want a girl who likes IDM ;_;
>>
>>24365610
>height at least in top 15%
>>
>some fuck tells me that to meet women I have to visit bars
>try it
>too scared to actually sit AT the bar so I sit alone in a booth instead
>order food
>these two people on a date sit behind me
>he rants to her for 30 mins about the rules of chess before she leaves and he starts fucking crying
>drink like 6 glasses of wine so I can start to drown him out
>some fat Mexican guy starts yelling at me in Spanish for no reason
>just leave, having met no girls

I hate bars.

I feel like my life is a fucking always sunny episode at this point.
>>
>>24389665
So you went out to meet girls but made no attempts to talk to any and ended up sitting alone getting drunk by yourself?

Lmao. You're not gonna meet a gf-material type of girl at a bar anyway, dumbass.
>>
>>24364330
me:
>23/f/london
>5'3, long brown hair, blue eyes
>right wing and kinda abrasive about it
>boards: /x/, /out/, /tg/, /pol/ (in that order probably)
>very chilled out, traditional, into hiking/nature/gardening/crafting/reading/outside things, i like anime and sci fi/horror, i play dnd on a semi regular basis, loves baneposting, i also like listening to people talk on mic whilst i do other things

you:
>male/somewhere vaguely near me
>looks are whatever, height is whatever
>not a liberal crybaby, preferably not a neet
>more geeky than me preferable, liking outdoors/actually doing things that aren't going to the pub is a must, sense of humour is important
email: pinkpinkmoon@ outlook.com
i only check it once a day so don't get mad if i don't add you
>>
>>24364759
>>24364762

You kinda just described me

{YOU}
>20, Male, Europe/Croatia
>Equal measure of introvert and extrovert
>Always listening to something, especially when I cook
>Very very dry deadpan sense of humor. Sarcastic 90% of the time
>Cuddly & affectionate, mfw I have a hard time sleeping next to partner if we're not hugging
>183cm, average-fit, just right
>Ambitious. Not satisfied with living in the second story bedroom of my dad's house doing freelance programming gigs for the rest of his life.
>Is actually doing freelance programming gigs, I should be working right now actually lol
>Intelligent. Like to read, loves to learn new things.
>Humble, kind, good-hearted and optimistic in a pessimistic kind of way (worse things have happened etc)
>Loves animals, I have three cats and I live on a mountain. Gotta love when bats come flying through my room
>Love kids, wish I could have my own little goofballs running around. Would teach them a lot about the world though.
>Loves food and wishes women ate proper food, great cook
>Loves camping, hiking, the stars, the moon, being outside and thinking about infinity and nature.
>Interested in a romantic relationship only and dislike hooking up/ "casual dating". I don't like meaningless shit

Fairly tired of all the fake, flaky and empty people out there though so I just pretty much decided to be a reclusive and focus on work :\

Pic is one of my cats
>>
>>24389904

Forgot my goddamn skype

>GamerDeveloper

>Hope to god my client doesn't browse /soc/
>>
>>24382683
M19 UK, pretty much this- Snapchat wewlander
>>
>>24390367
Appreciate the response m8 but, i dont hv snapchat. Skype, email, discord all i got
>>
>>24370859
sounded so good until
>UK
>mentally stable
Good God im never going to find a female for my stupid fucked up existence ;-;
>>
>>24386647
well thats me, from a while ago lol. I have to update a few things I guess
>>
File: 1469489271529.jpg (68KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
1469489271529.jpg
68KB, 800x526px
>>24364759
>tfw im a 25 male and fit most of this
>just be tall
And im out
>>
>>24389807
It's a shame that we live far from each other, as I seem a perfect match for you. I'm very conservative and /x/ af. I live in California, though. Interested in talking to a right-wing occultist anyway?
>>
>>24390632
She said what she typically goes for, not that it was some strict requirement.
Stop being such an insecure cunt about your height.
>>
>>24390717
Most women dont go for dudes who are 5'4
I already know this but everytime I see a girl say they like tall guys it just reaffirms my insecurity.
>>
>>24389665

>I feel like my life is a fucking always sunny episode at this point.
No, they at least get laid in Always Sunny
>>
File: 1472697777122.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1472697777122.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>24389744
Man I don't know how to approach people I have nothing in common with. And besides, it's not like I have any other hopes when I live in the shithole I live in.

>>24390807
True enough
>>
>>24390852
>yfw /x/ knows more about hitting on girls than you
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18167148/#18171478
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18167148/#18171480
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18167148/#18171483
>>
>>24390883
I can't do small talk man. It's why pretty much my only friends have been online. It absolutely baffles me and I have no idea how it's supposed to work. I've tried opening by saying hi to someone but when they are a complete stranger I can't continue the conversation without being obviously creepy.
>>
>>24390902
It's a lot easier than you believe. I used to be a turboautist when I was younger, but now I talk to strangers for a living. Trust me, pleasure is way easier to book than business.
>>
5'8" tall+
Blonde or brunette
Blue eyes
Strong lean body
Booty > face > boobies, but all of em have to be nice
She can't be a feminist (I'm not a man fag either)
She has to be kind of innocent but be FREAKY in bed!
>>
>>24391145
Oh, and she DOESNT BROWSE 4chan!!!
>>
>>24382683
Hm, shame you dont have Kik, not on skype that often. But hey, if you see me on and wanna chat, feel free to do so!

20/M from Denmark
skype - thebertminister
>>
me:
m22norway
What a nerd. Plays games most of the time, sleeps a lot, makes some music, concerts etc sometimes. Cats are love. Introvert, but not shy. Always chill, no drinking/420, dont bother with politics, can like buttstuff, skinnyfit

you:
f/mtf
also like gaming, relaxed, have a hobby. emo/metal style
will talk about "awkward" stuff. Dont want kids.Able to listen.
>>
>>24391253
kik grindermaste
>>
>>24390749
Why don't you wear platform shoes to appear taller?
Nothing wrong with compensating so long as its a direct compensation eh?
>>
File: sakura.png (822KB, 1023x724px) Image search: [Google]
sakura.png
822KB, 1023x724px
me:
red hair
green eyes
short - 5'2
average/squishy
weeaboo but i dont really watch that much anime
trying to play smash bros melee competitively
i like cooking and video games and lazing around all day unless im playing pokemon go
can art but im lazy, i crochet sometimes while listening to audiobooks

you:
dont care about height, but close to my height is cute
average build, strong enough to pick me up
likes cosplay/anime/kawaii stuff
will cuddle in bed with me all day and be affectionate and cutsey
is competitive about video games with a good mindset (as in, not upset by losing, but motivated by it)
pro super smash bros melee player (okay thats a long shot, but please play with me at least)
enjoys good food
speaks more than one language and will teach me
not cynical or bitter but not overly positive, just realistic?

most importantly there's just gotta be a connection or whatever

https://www.instagram.com/sleepywaifu_
only gonna add a couple people at a time, talking to too many people is difficult..
>>
>>24391347
dat sounds like me. are u ok with headcases and do u have a kik?
>>
>>24391356
um i dont know, i guess i want someone who doesnt have a bunch of issues i guess
and no kik, just skype

i should probably mention im in UK also
>>
>>24391347
Skype not found
>>
File: 1474372893722.jpg (48KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474372893722.jpg
48KB, 960x540px
>>24391370
>no headcase
>in UK
>mfw
>>
File: waifu.jpg (27KB, 510x326px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
27KB, 510x326px
>>24391347
forgot to mention, i like guys and girls and my post applies to both
i like girls a lot more tho
>>
>>24391474
You didn't mention which you were either
>>
>>24391490
oh ha, im a girl

>>24391377
try again, other people found me!
>>
Hmm... this is though.

My ideal would be someone quite intelligent, even more intelligent than myself so I can learn from them. A person who reads and studies a lot for the pleasure of it. I really like empathetic people and as someone who went through abuse, I feel I could relate with someone who has gone through the same thing, though that's not a requirement. Really I'd just like a kind, smart, empathetic, caring person that I can bond with and eventually come to love.

Briefly about myself --

I'm 6'3 and quite thin. I live in Maryland (US) and I'm 26. I'm in university working on my undergraduate degree in biology so I can progress to a masters program or directly into a medical school if I'm fortunate. Many of the traits I described in my ideal mate I hope I have as well.

Looks wise... I don't put a lot of weight into looks. I do prefer shorter women (under 5'11) with long hair (earlobes or longer) but hair colour doesn't matter. A kind smile and light eyes (green, dark/light blue) are a plus but certainly not a requirement.

If all else fails, perhaps you would just like someone to chat with and perhaps despite not matching we could still hit it off or end up friends. If you have any questions you'd like to ask of me, my Skype is Tremefy.

Oh, I'm happy to share a picture of myself but I don't do snap shots, they never turn out well, I prefer to just start a one-way video call so you retain you privacy and end up with an idea of how I look.
>>
>>24385480
sorry I fell asleep - discord is fintorro x
>>
File: spideravatar.png (143KB, 292x255px) Image search: [Google]
spideravatar.png
143KB, 292x255px
>>24365466
I think I fit your description pretty well, so I might as well post my info. skype: robustescapist, avatar is pic related
I'm 22 and I live in Anchorage, Alaska. Lets talk and get to know each other a bit.
>>
Me:
-22/M/Anchorage, Alaska
-Unemployed/part time and enjoying my youth
5'9
-Auburn hair, blue eyes, glasses
-Growing a red beard. desu its pretty shaggy atm, but that can change if I find somebody that I care about looking good for
-Overweight, but not huge, and I'm working on it. Going slow but steady
-interests: video games, reading, writing, movies, woodworking, doing stuff with people
-I'm not a hiker or anything but I really enjoy walking around with my partner/friends
-I'm really good with people, or so my friends tell me. I enjoy being around others and meeting people. I prefer to relax around the house most of the time, but I have no problem with going out and interacting, so long as I have some free time to myself
-I love dogs. I LOVE DOGS. Seriously, dogs are the fucking best.
-bisexual, but had a bad experience with my last boyfriend. I'd prefer a female. If you're male and you think we would really click message me and we'll see how it goes, but no promises.
(cont)
>>
You
-Any age over 18. Prefer someone in their 20s, but I I wouldn't be against trying something with somebody older (only applies to females, guys must be under 35, and I'd really prefer 20s)
-I would really love to find somebody local, but I dont think its likely. Can live anywhere. Preferably have the means to come visit occasionally if things get serious
-Physical appearance doesn't matter too much, but please dont be gigantic, and be willing to get healthier with me if you're particularly overweight
-Must be at least dog neutral. No dog haters. I will own a dog at all points in my life if possible, and you need to be okay with that.
-Not too highstrung. We all have problems in our lives, but dont let them take over your life
-Likes vidya at least to a point. You dont need to be a hardcore gamer or anything, but it would be nice to be able to play games with you
-Enjoys watching movies and shows
-Enjoy just sitting back and relaxing with me
-Not completely self centered, able to at least acknowledge other peoples points of view on matters you disagree with, and have rational discussions
-Good sense of humor. I want to be able to laugh with each other
-Doesn't want a family for a good while

I think that's about it. Obviously everyone is different. I cant really fit my whole personality into a couple of paragraphs.It's hard to tell if we would be a good match on a place like this, but dont be afraid to message me! Even if things dont work out romantically, I'm looking to make some new friends. Skype: robustescapist kik:AKfunlover907
>>
ME-
>28/M/Texas
>5'11, 220 lbs., former powerlifter/Marine - current bouncer
>Atheist, but doesn't judge others for what they believe in
>Spend most of my time playing video games (battlefield, DDR, Final Fantasy, Black Ops, Zelda, etc), reading, studying, building race cars (as in professional NHRA spec race cars), traveling the country for race events, road trips with friends, working out, or watching anime (I really fucking love anime)
>attends college for Chemistry/Microbiology
>I don't smile in pictures because I was taught not to in the Marines. lol. still a habit somehow
>I'm very affectionate and really enjoy cuddling
>very loyal and honest
>I have the American flag tattooed on my arm. 'MERICA. lol.
>I tend to be very social, friendly, and talkative, but I can get shy sometimes
>If I'm in a really good mood I'll dance anywere. At the bank, in the middle of Walmart, in my car. ANYWHERE. :p

HER-
What I'm looking for in a woman is pretty simple.
>18-32
> being loyal and honest are extremely important to me
>fun with a good sense of humor
>preferably intelligent
>open to any race or religion, but I really like white girls. with freckles. just saying. :p

Kik/Skype: turbokadurbo
>>
>>24392030

Not a chick and not gay but you sound bro af dude. I'd grab a beer with ya
>>
File: 1465056398227.jpg (76KB, 1065x859px) Image search: [Google]
1465056398227.jpg
76KB, 1065x859px
I dont know dude fuck it I'll make one for fun
ME
>24 turning 25 male
>Employed
>5'5
>140 pounds
>live on my own with roomate
>have a car
>didnt finish college
>I'm a pretty big hipster. I like mountain biking, drinking, music (Mostly Black Metal, Post rock, and cloud rap, but a few different other things aswell), camping (preferably with a /k/amping trip if ya know what I mean) and guns and /k/ related.
>I used to be a huge weeb, and used to play vidya all day. I still do a little bit of both but I've really fell out of it. I dont even own a newgen console :\
>Ive been TRYING to get into reading but I dont really know where to start.
>I like history
>Im pretty introverted, though Im trying to get better but progress is slow. I open up once I get to know you pretty well, however.
>I like cuddling.
HER
Okay this is going to be hard. I've never been in a relationship before so I'm not quite sure what I'd even want
>18-27
>Shorter than me
>Cute
>sweet
>Doesnt have to have the same interests in me, but she has to be open minded. I believe opposites attract, so I want to introduce you to the things I like and I hope you'd do the same for the things you like.
>Hipsterish, so kind of related to above, has her own developed tastes for things
>Reasonably intelligent
>likes to cuddle
>not overly sexual, but I guess not a prude either?
>has some knowledge of anime and vidya just so we're on the same page if that makes sense
>likes music
>Having a compatible sense of humor is a must!
>>
>>24393295
>>24393302
>>24393308
wat the fuck why you delete twice
>>
>>24393318
re-editing ofc
>>
>>24391347

I found you on something that isn't Skype or instagram -- I hope you don't mind. I sent a request!

>>24392030

Why don't the marines let people smile in pictures? Also, you sound pretty cool.
>>
File: 1475146941946.png (1MB, 1166x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475146941946.png
1MB, 1166x640px
>Male
>Browses reddit
>Into cuckholding
>Is a real man (aka is okay with me fucking exclusively black men and is willing to lick their cum out of my pussy)
>Votes for bernie sanders
>Is #WithHer
>Hates Donald Drumpf
>Will watch John Oliver for me while I cuck him so i dont miss the important things he said
>owns a "Fuck Capitalism" shirt
>Believes strongly that I should bare a black baby and he will raise it.
>Thinks that prenups are sexist
>Is compliant and understands that we must end the white race and have black supremacy replace it.
>>
My dream girl is just a woman who can carry a conversation about the things I care about, has a positive attitude, and is a good person.

Appearance has very little to do with it for me.

I've dated some pretty cute girls and some not so cute girls. Every time it just kinda comes down to personality and interests for me.

Not to say being atttactive isn't dope, but like... Damn. It's just difficult to find a girl who's got a strong personality, half of all attractive girls these days are doing that "i wanna kill myself but ironically xD sadboyz" bullshit, which turns me off of them completely.

I'm taking a break from the dating scene until I find someone who I just naturally click with.
>>
>>24393934
oh? what is it? its cool but i cant guarantee i check it very often, or even if its my account..
>>
>>24394251
oh, ID changed for whatever reason
>>
>>24394251

steam, yo.
>>
>>24386416
Hey I would but, there are two skypes with your email. Idk which xD
>>
>>24391617
Aha need your # code fintorro
>>
>>24391370
>uk
>tfw in america
We were not meant to be
>>
>>24382683
Pretty much exactly this.

Skype is pl4ntm4n

I also posted earlier in this thread
>>
>>24392392
lmao. Thanks broski. It takes a bro to recognize a bro. -brofist-

>>24393934
lol, it's not really that they don't let us, it's just kinda frowned upon. i dunno, it's just the way it is. we're supposed to look angry af all the time i guess. lol
>>
File: qt infograph.png (3MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
qt infograph.png
3MB, 3828x4587px
>>24364330
oh man here it is
>>
File: zdzislaw beksinski.jpg (527KB, 800x1027px) Image search: [Google]
zdzislaw beksinski.jpg
527KB, 800x1027px
Most her physical aspects aren't very important to me.

>18-29.
>Slavic, Nordic or Germanic ancestry.
>Blonde or red hair.
>Light colored eyes.
>On the shorter side.
>Has freckles.
>No tattoos or excessive piercings.
>The paler the better.
>Body types is less important as long as she is healthy and hygienic, but if I had to specify skinny/petite and curvy/chubby are both good.
>Bonus points for a nice Jewish girl.

Now most of her moral and personal aspects are very important.

>Is Christian, Orthodox and Catholics are acceptable but is more "spiritual" than "religious".
>Must want a monogamous relationship built on love, respect and compromise.
>Likes to cuddle.
>Must want a family, at the very minimum one child, 2-3 preferably.
>Is straightforward in what she has to say.
>Is affectionate and loving i.e. not a cold personality.
>Enjoys discussing politics, religion and the state of the world (doesn't have to agree but is able to do so without getting upset)
>Is ok with firearms i.e. does not have an irrational fear of them. A range buddy would be a huge bonus.
>Does not smoke.
>Does not "420 Blaze It" or do drugs.
>Does not drink heavily or only drinks occasionally.
>Not into the party scene.
>Not completely submissive or overbearing but a balance between the two.
>Enjoys dark psychological books, movies, tv, and games.
>Would rather be challenged over comforted by a piece of art/media.
>Likes dogs, cats are ok.
>Is ok with me calling her ridiculously cheesy pet names.
>Plays cooperative or multiplayer video games with me.
>Major bonus points if she plays p&p RPG's and the occasional board game/card game.

This one is a huge deal.

>Must be in Texas.

Much to my amazement I've met an amazing woman from one of these very threads, but she lives halfway across the world.
As you can imagine that didn't work out, so even though I'm very glad I got to know her, LDR's are absolutely off the table.
>>
>>24365466

You seem like a good person. I hope you find happiness.
>>
File: kek.jpg (23KB, 487x650px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
23KB, 487x650px
Vampirefreaks: xxshannonellisxx
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060326232
Email: [email protected]
DOB: 14/02/1990
Name: Shannon Ellis
>>
>>24396163
This totally doesn't look like doxing or anything.
>>
>>24366515
Go on....
>>
>>24394048
lol
>>
>>24396176

I seem to have hit the perfect confluence so that this shit doesn't seem to work out for me.

I'm tall, broad and very aggressive and overpowering. I go into ddlg, perfect mate and kink threads all the time because I love daddy/dom, cum play, tease all that fun stuff. One hitch is that I want it to be a girl's first foray into kink stuff, so it can feel a lot more real. Not necessarily a virgin, but never done kinks.

Seems like girls flake or don't follow through constantly. I try my damnedest to let them feel safe and make a connection before taking the leap, but can't seem to find that right girl who hits all the notes.

I've only really done light rp stuff so getting in deep with someone together is a big turn on.

Sorry, not trying to bitch, but seems like girls on here are really into kinky stuff but are either total flakes or just have lives that are a mess.
>>
>>24364330
My ideal girl

>Blonde and blue
>Loyal
>Understanding
>Likes guns
>Patriotic
>Likes to play the home maker
>Would rather stay home and watch the kids
>Libertarian
>Likes dresses, but never wears anything above her knees
>Virgin until marriage
>Wants plenty of kids

In other words, someone who doesn't exist.
>>
>>24395924
>Much to my amazement I've met an amazing woman from one of these very threads, but she lives halfway across the world.
As you can imagine that didn't work out, so even though I'm very glad I got to know her, LDR's are absolutely off the table.

Do you mind if I ask where she was from and what didn't make it work out? Did you guys not plan on meeting each other?
>>
File: tumblr_oded0xqAvv1rg28rzo1_1280.jpg (245KB, 1000x949px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oded0xqAvv1rg28rzo1_1280.jpg
245KB, 1000x949px
me:
6'1'', 180lbs, 26 years old, white, german/irish/italian descent, cradle catholic, neoplatonic jungian, not spooked by spooks, biologically male, identify as pure genderless spirit, mostly straight, sexually experienced, brunet, brown eyes, skinnyfat, beer drinker, cigarette smoker, cannabis connoisseur, dead head, rainbow family, acid casualty, medicated schizophrenic, INFP, NEET, eternal student, writer, reader, dreamer, dialectician, former weeaboo, slight film buff, no talent in art or music, sharp as a tack, cool as a cucumber, terminally chill, mentally trill, chronically ill, likes cuddling, likes pillow talk, hopelessly romantic

you: female, over 21 years old, can put up with all the bullshit character flaws that constitute my personality

my kik: blindedbythenight
>>
File: avatar_1468512626333.jpg (92KB, 1027x2048px) Image search: [Google]
92KB, 1027x2048px
Me:
Male 20 NC
6'
Mexican/DACAmented
>I love music, I collect vinyl and play drums. Have played in one mediocre band and had a side project with a friend
Talk to me about pretty much any kind of music I love checking out new artists and bands
>Christian, but open minded and tolerant
>College student and I refurbish antique furniture to sell on Craigslist
>I'm a self proclaimed extrovert in fact I kind of talk too much
>I love cooking, especially grilling and smoke cooking
>I sketch, write poems and short stories, and paint with watercolors
>I whole-heartedly believe in conspiracy theories and aliens
>I watch anime and read manga but I don't let it consume my life except for one week in May when I go all out at a convention
>I enjoy sitting outside and reading novels, specifically Bildungsroman and teen novels that aren't pandering cliché wastes of paper.
>i mostly only play RPGs and sandbox games video games really aren't a huge part of my life but they keep me busy
Her:
19-25
Somewhere in the U.S.
All heights are cute
All body types are cute
I care more about personality and interests
>any faith as long as you're not arrogant or a militant atheist
>I'm a sucker for artists (I would love to see any of your art)
>has to love music
>has quirks and isn't afraid to be herself
>if she's into hardcore music marry me now
>independent but doesn't mind me taking charge in most things
>has a sense of humor ranging from but not limited to horrible puns or observational humor
>can find deeper meaning in literature and film and other works of art
>can discuss risqué topics and have different opinions without getting into an argument
>is a huge degenerate that enjoys holding hands, cuddling, and going on cute dates together.
Kik: idrankabeeronce
>>
>>24396543
I am from Europe.
It didn't work out because my life got really complicated (family and school issues) and I didn't have time/energies to make it work. We were planning to meet and all, it was just impossible for a pretty long while.
>>
>>24397384
You know I'm still crazy about you sweet pea, and you're one of the sweetest most amazing people I've ever had the pleasure to know.
>>
>>24378112
Not so tall (175) but here I am.
>>
>>24397384
Where in Europe?
>>
>>24364330
Me:
male 32 adelaide
solid leaning towards chubby
shut in

Her:
female legal adelaide
likes sex, vidya, drugs, talking absolute crap
love sex, vidya, talking absolute crap
must like/love sex experimentation, being dominated etc
doesn't want kids, isn't bitchy all the time
wants to get in shape and work out with me
sex vidya shittalk
vidya sex shittalk
being retarded and laughing sex vidya

she doesn't exist though, forever alone until I can afford hookers every other day... so forever alone
>>
>>24371801
Kik Rockstarmurdock666
>>
>>24397897
>< 19
>13 - 16
so you're 15?
>>
>>24394794
it's the one with side profile, forgot to mention that. but you could have just added both :D no guarantee id check this thread again
>>
>>24397897
>looking for 13 year old girls on 4chan
Get a grip dude.
>>
>>24398092
Aha I knew u wld tho
>>
File: 1458008523518.png (915KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458008523518.png
915KB, 2048x1024px
Me (male)
>18/Scandinavia
>185cm
>70kg
>Skinny/swimmers body
>Chestnut brown hair and light brown eyes
>I speak 3 languages fluently
>Very shy and polite at first but get a lot more relaxed after I get to know you
>Mostly stay inside but I love taking long walks in the woods especially during winter
>Enjoy anime but not obsessed with it
>Very interested in history, I love reading about it and going to museums
>Love teasing people but also being teased
>Never been in a relationship so everything is new to me
>I have a lot of free time so I can almost always hang out or just talk
>Very open minded and loves learning and experiencing new things
It's very hard for me to describe myself so please feel free to ask me lots of questions

You( female)
I'm not picky at all so these are more things I like more than requirements. I also don't care about body type or looks unless you're obese or a skeleton.
>Preferably lives in Scandinavia but I'm willing to be in a relationship no matter your location
>Has a lot of free time to spend
>Is clingy
>Enjoys cuddling
>Likes cooking or baking
>Can talk about anything
>Doesn't hide her emotions
>Shy around other people
>Is willing to spend time outdoors
>Isn't easily weirded out or offended
>Likes history, architecture and culture
>Actually looking for a relationship

My Skype is: [email protected]
>>
>>24397772
I am really not looking, my life is still complicated.
Thanks, by the way.
>>
>>24397897
>27 year old child molester
>>
>>24398137
I'm only looking for similar people and friends in Germany. Good luck with your life either way.
>>
>>24398143
Oh, I'm sorry! I clearly misunderstood.
I am not German by the way.
>>
Me
>20
>white
>UK
>5'11
>around 120lbs
>skinnyfat
>kind of a small built and young looking
>long dark hair that's very soft
>greenish blue eyes
>can grow a beard
>no tattoos, piercings or glasses
>bit submissive
>i work full time and do college
>i play games but only on the PC as i don't own a console
>not a weeb, don't like anime and don't care about asian culture
>clingy
>into history, gaming, reading, writing, airsoft, computers
>kinda meek and quiet
>doesn't smoke, do drugs or drink alcohol often
>not into social media like facebook, twitter etc...
>i prefer to stay indoors but like going out with my friends as well
>i don't care about sex and prefer intimacy over it
>fluent in two languages
>love travelling and travel around the EU every year

Her:
>18-22
>lives in the UK (this is important)
>white
>not fat or chubby, i prefer a small thin/fit build
>wants to meet up and isn't looking for anything casual
>wants a relationship or a LDR
>wants to share her life with someone and build a meaningful connection
>clingy, obsessive, posessive
>won't randomly dissapear
>doesn't just want attention or being "just friends"
>not experienced sexually
>doesn't smoke
>plays games or at least tolerates them
>not a weeb
>has some interests other than anime or manga
>knows what she wants in life and maybe somewhat dominant/assertive personality
>doesn't wear a lot of make up

Kik:atazs

Don't add me if you are over 23, non white and live outside of the UK because i will delete you.
>>
File: tumblr_mleykpUDDj1ru5xleo1_1280.jpg (625KB, 1059x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mleykpUDDj1ru5xleo1_1280.jpg
625KB, 1059x1280px
Am I late to the dying-alone-for-sure party?

Her:
>White
>Less than 25 years old
>5'2'' - 5'10''
>Long hair, looks good with a braid
>Somewhat physically active/stong (for bedroom wrestling)
>Submissive but intelligent (has her own opinions that have some basis in fact)
>Loves music, can show me her favorite albums
>Being into any of the following is a plus but not necessary: Video games, some kind of alternative sport (martial arts, rock climbing, etc.), instruments/art...
>Must like: Cuddling, cooking, discussing things, going on picnics in quiet fields where we can be alone together.
>Nice derrière, perky tits - size doesn't matter ;^)
>Willing to indulge in my very vanilla kinks.
>Wants to make babies sometime in the next 3-6 years

Me
>fuggin white male
>23 years old - 6'0'' tall - 175 lbs
>Pretty /fit/ - I rock climb, lift weights, and I'm willing to try new stuff like martial arts or more outdoorsy sports
>Quebec, Canada
>Like to spend a lot of time in the woods
>Ideal life: Work from home so I can spend a lot of time with my wife and babies
>Loves music, I have a lot of albums I really enjoy, I sing a lot (poorly), and I'm thinking about learning the guitar. Listen to: metal, rock, jazz, folk
>Prefer cold weather (tea and sandwiches out in the woods during fall is the best)
>Verbally quiet (unless you can intellectually stimulate me which no girl ever really has been able to or cared to try) but I'm very physically affectionate

Ask for my kik/steam/discord if you want it.
>>
>>24382683
I'll be traveling soon too, so why not talk and see what happens. Skype is mlight98
>>
Ideal mate a very nice/sweet -> Dominant<- very kinky cute big girl who likes the little things in life isn't super materialistic who wants to wear the pants in the relationship boss me around some but be crazy about me at the same time and would love pegging me she doesn't exist.

I very kind hearted big Football player build ex gym rat (getting back into it? to be cont). 5'9 Chubscular black hair light brown eyes Bushy eyebrows Shy book worm can be incredibly quiet or talk my mouth off introverted but not NEET. sad sometimes,but everyone knows me as always happy nice dude. I'm a sad clown I guess you could say but I'm never a downer.
>>
>>24397384
I see, that's one of the main fears I had if I ever ended up getting enamored of someone on the net.
And I generally mainly get enamored of people online rather than in real life.

Speaking of good and bad things: I got people adding me, saying nothing for more than a week, still saying nothing now, and it either ends up with me deleting them or them deleting me. Since I take time to get to know everyone decently, talking for a long time and possibly becoming good friends, I would rather you make the effort of getting to know me beyond a single post and few messages, since I'm trying to do precisely that and being genuine with you.
>>
Me:
>male, 25, 6'4, 200lbs
>lives in the middle of buttfuck nowhere in the Midwest
>full time job in retail management (release me from my torment)
>plays too much vidya, mostly pc but also have ps4
>loves tabletop games, pen and paper or otherwise
>can cook, but is usually too lazy so just order pizza instead
>loves talking walks at night, enjoying the silence and cool air
>open to try almost anything at least once, skydiving, basejumping are both on my bucket list
>cats and dogs are cute and I love then, but ultimately am a bird person
>not picky about music, but electronic stuff is generally my favorite

Her:
>lives close? not opposed to something long distance
>somewhat close to me in age, with a job, in school, or have ambitions of some sort
>size/weight doesn't matter too much, but definitely prefer more average to some chub
>able to hold a conversation at least somewhat decently
>similar interests, and enjoys talking about them
>can put up with awful jokes, I'm full of them
>passionate about something, tell me all about it, and get me interested too

Contact info for kik/skype/steam/everything is TheTylernol
>>
File: 1473024787886.png (385KB, 649x777px) Image search: [Google]
1473024787886.png
385KB, 649x777px
>Danganronpa 3 ended
>still no gf

H-heh maybe by the time the third game comes out right?
>>
Me:
>ausfag/M/20/176
>straight cis white male scum
>studying a degree that sounds harder than it is
>relatively fit but still fairly skinny
>I can find pretty much anything interesting as long as there's some challenge in it
>happy to try new hobbies but neither motivated nor bored enough to do it alone
>not a fan of drugs
>only enjoy drinking around the right people
>I've get told I have nice eyes
>all kinds of humour very welcome, stupidity encouraged

You:
My only set in stone preferences are that you're female, I find you attractive, you value taking care of yourself (appearance, health, mental health et al.), you spend money intelligently and you're close enough to Sydney CBD.

Ask for contact info so I can make throwaways.
>>
I dont really know.
Its not a special type of girl, it just have to fit.
>>
>>24399298
>I see, that's one of the main fears I had if I ever ended up getting enamored of someone on the net.
>And I generally mainly get enamored of people online rather than in real life.
It's kind of funny when we met in the thread at the time she said that she wasn't looking for a bf, and I wasn't looking for a LDR.
It didn't take much time for both of those walls to break down.

>Speaking of good and bad things: I got people adding me, saying nothing for more than a week, still saying nothing now, and it either ends up with me deleting them or them deleting me. Since I take time to get to know everyone decently, talking >for a long time and possibly becoming good friends, I would rather you make the effort of getting to know me beyond a single post and few messages, since I'm trying to do precisely that and being genuine with you.
Don't fret about it, that's just kind of how things are here. Lots of people don't connect or lose interest, don't try to force it. Find someone that enjoys the conversation/friendship.
>>
>>24394806

>>
File: HIPSTERLOVETRIANGLE.jpg (289KB, 1358x895px) Image search: [Google]
HIPSTERLOVETRIANGLE.jpg
289KB, 1358x895px
>>
I'm too much of a scumbag and picky to find a quality girl offline
I have too many trust issues from being cheated on to find a girl far away
The struggle is real
>>
i'm not single but i am apparently your ideal mate (although, at 25, a bit old for you). best of luck in your search!
>>
>>24364330
me:
20/M/Canada
5'7 120 lbs
mixed black/white
don't smoke, rarely drink
I draw and wouldn't mind turning it into a career.
Steadfast and straight to the point.
I'm lazy though once I start a task I'll end up finishing it through sheer force of autism.
Quiet and reserved but that doesn't mean I can't hold a conversation.
Watch anime like most people do and read tons of books and manga.

you:
18-25, Female
5'6 or taller than me, though height doesn't matter much.
Not overly religious.
Intelligent.
Average looks.
Touchy.
Forgiving.
Has plans for the future.
>>
>>24390672
Tfw gallinskald wants to be my friend, heck yes
>>
Me: 24/M/South Carolina
Work at a Factory
5'7"
brown hair, brown eyes, glasses
Average I guess?
Hobbies: Hiking, being outdoors, video games, anime on occasions and chilling out/driving around

Kinda a introvert but only to people I don't know well, when I meet someone I like/want to talk to it's hard for me to drop the ball on the conversations.

Her: Over 18 preferably

that's it. I don't care what you like, or interests as long as you can hold a conversation and try. Everything else works it self out.
>>
>>24373455
If only you weren't so far away. Oh well have a lovely day!

This is me anyways..>>24401096
>>
>Me:
23/Male/Georgia/Straight
- Long brown hair, average build, 5'8"
- Professional musician (mainly pianist and vocalist), sound engineer, concert photographer, actor - not really struggling, but not making a huge killing either.
- Collects records, vintage clothes, weird or vintage instruments (Rhodes keyboards, Fender Guitars, Toy Keyboards, etc...), vintage cameras
- Listens to jazz, rock, power pop, pretty much anything.
- Dresses in nice button-up shirts and chinos usually - but I also like wearing crazy looking shirts and jackets from time to time
- ENTP personality type
- Listens to NPR and is a pretty big liberal
- Doesn't smoke, do drugs, or drink - never have and don't feel a desire to. Not against friends doing it.
- Super kinky, willing to try most things and usually play a submissive role (though I'm technically a switch).
- Other interests include video editing, filmmaking, writing, art, musical theatre, and architecture

>Her:
- Between the ages of 18 and 27
- Musician with a great voice, or good chops on an instrument (piano or drums are especially appealing)
- Preferably from somewhere near me, but out of the ordinary from average girls in the area. OR maybe from somewhere fantastic - Sweden, Germany, England, Australia, and New Zealand are my favorite countries.
- Innocent appearance, but deviant behind closed doors.
- Between 5'2" and 6'
- INTP or similar personality type
- Well read and versed in arts and pop culture. Someone that will understand my love of classic sitcoms
- Interested in theatre, museums, and travel.
- Very kinky, dominant or switch
- Not extremely clingy so we can focus on our own individual projects, but very loving.

As far as hair and eyes and body type - I love all shapes, sizes, and styles.
>>
File: idealmate.png (1MB, 1500x945px) Image search: [Google]
idealmate.png
1MB, 1500x945px
>>
>>24379253
assuming the 2 kg jar
>>
>>24389665
> goes to bar
> doesn't sit at bar
> doesn't talk to bartender
> doesn't interact with anyone
> doesn't play pool or darts
> I hate bars
you clearly don't understand how Bars and Pubs
are supposed to work
>>
>>24401925
How do I interact with people randomly? There is a 90% chance none of them have anything in common with me, because everything I enjoy is weird. I can't just go up to someone and ask if they like anime or breaking into abandoned buildings to explore.

Also there was no pool or darts. I suck ass at pool but am pretty good at darts in general.
>>
You:
>Female
>Loyal and reliable
>Don't feel the need to be dominated or to be with a leading man
>Affectionate
>Don't mind going out or staying home
>Non judgemental
>Can follow a conversation

That's all I need. It's pointless to post my information, nobody from my country ever comes here, and if they did I doubt they'd respond anyways.
>>
>>24401931
Post your information.
>>
>>24396163
>vampirefreaks
>hotmail
>doxxing on soc
my sides
>>
>>24402027
Guess there's no loss.

>M/27/Chile
>Compsci
>Home body, but I'm comfortable with going out for walks and nature
>Shy and reserved until I open up
>Affectionate
>Love to make my partner happy
>Bit of a weeb
>ISFJ
>>
>>24401929
>"Hi I'm _____, can I buy you a drink?"

And then

>"Sure! I'm Stacy!"

Will happen and it's up to you to make small talk, or

>"Umm no thanks I'm all set..."

Which isn't really a big deal. As fas as small talk goes just ask them some simple questions and then respond with things relevant to your life, it always works for me. I don't go to bars but my job pretty much requires perpetual small talk. Don't think too much about it. You might feel like you're making an ass out of yourself, but nobody really gives a shit except you.

>Do you come here often? What do you do for work? What made you get into that? What do you do for fun? Any special plans for the weekend/upcoming holiday?

Talk about yourself in between. And it's okay to say you like staying home and playing video games

>>24401925
Also this. Maybe stick to internet chatting for now if you can't approach people yet.
>>
>>24402159
Honestly even with small talk, almost no one where I live has anything in common with me. I honestly just want to meet someone online, but these threads really don't help at all..
>>
This feels a little weird, which is odd because I love the kind of honesty inherent in just laying shit all out on the table. It must be the group aspect. but fuckit, here's a go
[ME]
>31/M/MN (trying to get back to seattle but I'm broke)
>Way into Jesus. Not one of those fuckasses you might be thinking about though. But I do take the book seriously.
>Moral as hell, but MY morals (I mean, y'know, his. Not arbitrary learned ones. But I'm also not one of those respectfags that thinks I need to capitalize the fucking pronoun.)
>6'3", heavily muscled, but also need to lose some kidney fat. hairy as all hell*
>long wavy brown hair and thick beard. Well-balanced face with strong brow and good jaw. Tan nicely but pale from being inside
>*fucking side-effects of heartburn meds fucked me up badly and some hair in some areas is really thinned out. really disappointing because i've got a massive dong but it's at like 50% usefulness. also causing lack of motivation, hence
>practically unemployed voice actor and artist, living with mom.
>really extra smart and wise, but at odds with most modern mainstream thinking. have to bite tongue not to constantly be a debbie downer, but able to easily control moods and stay chipper when i want to be.
>Pretty much just TV, videogames, drawing. Want someone to do it with, and raise kids the same.
>comforting, nurturing, good at defusing heated situations, but perhaps irritatingly robotic sometimes.
>desperate for human contact, probably grabby as hell, but never actually.... had any.. or been on any dates.
>uh, good at cooking. sexy voice..
>extremely trusting, honest.. intolerant of dishonesty, and no patience for fake politeness or "manners". have a filter but hate using it.
>Nudist
>prefer cold weather, not a fan of the sun
>>
[HER]
>basically girl version of me
>nice. no games. lays it all out when asked, even if shy or hesitant or embarrassed
>also into Jesus
>doesn't shave or use deodorant, perfume, or makeup
>if we're seriously saying IDEAL, tall, thin, young-looking. white with brown hair is nice. but whatever, not as important as the rest. Not a fan of piercings and tatts but they CAN look nice.
>youthful energy, feels cozy to be around. Bookish is good. Daria types are always welcome, but so are kooky weirdos.
>likes how I smell
>at least willing to give nudity a try
>wants kids. doesn't want to put them through the government conformity factory.
>likes tv and videogames. maybe wants to make nerdy youtube videos together for a living?
>Artistic in some way. music is good, whatever. expressive.
>doesn't believe in censoring art
>talkative or quiet is fine, as long as we communicate well.
>likes cats
>open-minded about what you don't know about, closed-minded about what you solidly understand and have firmly decided.
>submissive or assertive are both fun. you can even alternate.
>isnt into bullshit lame social media
>affectionate as hell but willing to take shit slow, maximize the fun, and wait til we're married to go all the way.

>>24378337
you uh.. you sound like we should be friends.
>>
>>24401880
Holy shit pls tell me you're friend is a single grill because that is pretty great art
>>24401931
As a Wall Builder, I feel your pain brah
>>
>>24402915
4chan is sadly more popular in the US than it will be in this side of the world, bro.
>>
File: FullSizeRender[1].jpg (405KB, 2353x1325px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender[1].jpg
405KB, 2353x1325px
Me: 29/M/OH, white, 250 lbs and slimming down, 6 ft tall. Into gaming, anime, edm, science/nature, cooking, movies, sci/fi & fantasy shows, trying new foods, and taking trips to new places.

You: F, between 22-33, thin to chubby, height doesn't matter, pref. indian, asian or latin, but all races are okay. Must have a job, or going to school, not too far from me. Would be cool if we shared some interests, but you should have some of your own too. You don't like being showered with gifts or romantic gestures. You aren't needy or high maintenance, and you aren't looking for anybody to take care of you.

Kik: Ketchfraze

pic related, its me
>>
File: QT.png (1MB, 4128x2948px) Image search: [Google]
QT.png
1MB, 4128x2948px
>>
File: this me aug.png (2MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
this me aug.png
2MB, 3828x4587px
I'm not about to hit up chicks getting swarmed by tons of guys, and no one really hits me up, cause I'm a guy and black.

but this is fun in a way.
>>
>>24403208
I'm willing to talk if you drop some sort of contact
I'm m/18, think I might fit what you're looking for
>>
>>24403252
where are you from?
>>
>>24403249
I have been looking for this template do you have the blank template?
>>
>>24403266
idk why I didn't think about this, but I didn't even see where you were from until now
So this is probably the deal breaker, but I'm from the U.S.
>>
>>24403279
oh, yea.. thats a little far away, sorry anon :c
>>
File: 1466885304326.png (1001KB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
1466885304326.png
1001KB, 3828x4587px
>>24403277
here
>>
I can just tell I'm gonna get crucified for this post but here goes.

Ideal partner:
>creative (writer/artist/musician)
>political (left)
>similar interests to me
>not monogamous
>loves kids and animals
I'm fine with distance so location doesn't matter. 18-25 preferred but over 25 isn't an issue if we get along.
Any gender is fine.

Me:
>20, female, Australian
>pan and poly as fuck
>shit taste in music
>likes cooking, reading, /tg/ type gaming, science, sci-fi, history, discourse, self mockery.
>almost always deadpan
>practicing witch
>aiming for a career in social work
>shitpost extraordinaire.
>>
>>24403456

>practicing witch

u wot m8?
>>
>>24403481
people are allowed to make up a religion and label it with the trappings of extinct practices and pretend they're being some oppressed thing if they want
i'm a messianic jew, none of us should throw stones
(and that skyclad thing is AOK)
>>
>>24403481
It's a thing. Obviously you can't throw fireballs or conjure skeleton armies or any of the good stuff but the general theory is that everything has it's own kind of 'energy' and you can harness that and use it for all sorts of cool shit. I don't pretend to know if it works for real but the placebo effect is good enough for me.

>>24403494
m8, I'm an atheist.
>>
>>24403538
got yer labeling a bit wrong then. not that semantics is very important, just FYI so you don't confuse more people
you're not a practicing witch, you're an optimistic new-age kook
>>
>>24403554
What's a practicing witch for you, then?
>>
>>24380510
Contact info?
>>
>>24403562
either wiccan or another of that closely-related family of neo-"pagan" religions
>>
>>24403554
Witchcraft is a practice, not a religion. You're thinking of Wicca. Loads of overlap, but, since we're apparently nitpicking here, not strictly the same thing.
That's enough thread derailing from me now. Back to our regular scheduled programming.
>>
>>24403456
>Any gender is fine.
You mean "either gender"
>>
>>24403590
>shots fired!
just leave them to their little world, man. they'll figure it out someday. this is hardly the place
>>
>>24403456
There's literally no way you're not from Melbourne.
>>
>>24403456
Contact?
>>
>male
>19 to 26
>taller than 5'10
>not overly skinny or fat
>preferably from Europe/or is able to travel
>still in school/has a job
>honest and direct
>ambitious
>loves cats
>has a hobby or something that he's passionate about
>witty, sarcastic
>intelligent
>likes science shit
>kinky but has that cheesy romantic side too
>is into art/music/literature/sport
>has tattos and piercings
>is kind and has manners
>hates anime
>affectionate
>extroverted but wouldn't mind some nights in
>down to earth and easy going
>understanding and patient
>adventurist, spontaneous and a dare devil
>smokes weed or is okay with me smoking weed
>knows how to cook or at least is trying to
>>
>>24403608

>hates anime
>is kind and has manners

Do you know where you are, anon? You might be lost.
>>
>>24403596
If I was, surely I'd have mentioned it by now.

>>24403597
Kik is krystalatsyrk
>>
>>24403608
>>24403613
I'm kind and I have manners. But

>hates anime

ESPECIALLY

>hates anime

You do know that hating anime and coming to a website that originated from a japanese website with a lot of weeb content makes literally zero sense right?
>>
>>24403622
Thanks
>>
>>24403613
shit, I forgot to say that I love anime.
Probably because the only one I've watched in a long time is Litt'l Bits
>>
>>24403613
>>24403626
Yo dudes, chill. I'm sure that I'm not the only person from thousands and thousands of people that visit this website that hates anime.
>>
>>24403644
plenty of vocal ones all the fuck over
and more to the point, the kind of stuff we're all asking for is a bit more farfetched. like christian nudists or single women
>>
>>24403653
Like I give a fuck what everyone else is asking for. If you didn't notice, my friend, this is a thread where you tell what you look for in a person that you want to be romanticaly involved with or some shit. You have your own preferences, i have my own, etc. I don't want you crapping on my post, man.
>>
>>24403669
(i uh.. that post was supporting your point.)
>>
>>24403675
Oops.... my bad. See, english is not my native (obvi) and I misunderstood you. Sorry.
>>
>>24403679
Oddly enough that was not obvious at all. Your english is impeccable. Though, now that you mention it, 'adventurist' isn't really a word. you meant adventurous
no worries.
>>
>>24403669

>I can just tell I'm gonna get crucified for this post but here goes.
>>
>>24403720
Slow down mate, that's 2 different people. Also, anime sucks, so that means that in this small sample of 5 people on 4chan taken from recent posts in this thread, 60% of people hate anime.
>>
>>24403742
>in this small sample of 5 people on 4chan taken from recent posts in this thread
Which isn't a representative sample.

Try again once you've learned statistics.
>>
File: telegram:muteogen.png (281KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
telegram:muteogen.png
281KB, 1080x1080px
Me:
>26/M/CA
>260lb @ 5'10"
>INTJ-T
>/lift/ & /lit/ practically all day
>Philosophy, psychology, theology, geopolitics, politics, history, economics, art, etcetera

You:
>Within reasonable listed age, location, specs range
>Bookish, artsy, gamer grills welcome
>Please don't be a full blown retard/slut/sociopath

tl;dr high energy autist looking to plant his pecker in a stable relationship

Anything else just ask.
>>
>>24403752

You are one salty weeb. There's no need to apply a statistical test to know that your claim of "Zero people on 4chan hate anime." is false. Unless you wanna backpedal and claim you were implying it was unlikely or improbable for her to find somebody she's compatible with, but even then that's most people's assumption when posting in a thread like this.
>>
>>24403757
>your claim of "Zero people on 4chan hate anime."
Except that I didn't? I implied it's inconsequential, not that it doesn't happen. She's not the first or the last person I will see who outright hates anime, I just think it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>24403812
Shit sorry! I meant to quote >>24403802
>>
>>24403812
So why did you post? By your own reasoning you're in the wrong place too, just because your desired target demographic isn't a large one. Also, there are plenty of boards where people will shit on anime posters, so I'd have to disagree with you there too.
>>
>>24403827
>So why did you post?
To state an opinion.

I thought that was why we come to 4chan after all?

>By your own reasoning you're in the wrong place too, just because your desired target demographic isn't a large one.
I am well aware. Not like I have many options either.

>Also, there are plenty of boards where people will shit on anime posters, so I'd have to disagree with you there too.
>One and the other are mutually exclusive
The fact /fit/ reeks with chads is unrelated to people hating on anime or japanese stuff.
>>
>>24403848
/fit/ is not chad, there are waifu posters and people who will tell waifuposters to kill themselves just like any other board. I just don't see why you felt the need to call someone out on something pretty much everyone else is doing, including yourself.
>>
>>24403882
>/fit/ is not chad, there are waifu posters and people who will tell waifuposters to kill themselves just like any other board.
What do I know, I don't even go there.

>I just don't see why you felt the need to call someone out on something pretty much everyone else is doing, including yourself.

>Have an opinion
>Post it
>Somehow the opinion is wrong

Opinions are opinions, not facts, and it's not right or wrong. I wanted to state something is inconsequential, and I did. I have my opinions on that regard despite you or anybody else agreeing with what I have to say.

You have the right to call me on that but whatever, I don't expect anybody to agree anyways.
>>
Me
>23/m/canada
>East asian
>brown hair brown eyes
>5'8
>140lbs
>Not fat
>Fantasy tv/books/movies
>Video gaems
>kpop
>Exercising
>Programming
>Looking for someone to pour my attention and affection into
>I get along with almost anybody and I'm tolerant to a fault.

Her
>North America
>White
>Brown hair green eyes
>~5-5'4
>~110 lbs
>Video games
>likes kpop
>has their own interests and is passionate about them
>really likes talking and sharing everything with me
>>
>>24403901
I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
>>
>>24403909
woops 4got my kik

h3lloangel
>>
>>24403914
You don't understand what I said either.
>>
>>24403919
I understand exactly what you're saying, you're saying a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with what I asked.

I never said your opinion is wrong, I implied it was hypocritical and asked why you felt the need to express it the way you did. You replied by telling me you gave an opinion and then some defensive shit when I never really addressed your opinion beyond comparing it to other things you've said.
>>
>>24403939
>I implied it was hypocritical
It's not, however. It's more than clear that you didn't understand me now. I never said "zero people in 4chan hate anime" or "very few people here hate anime". I said it is hypocritical to hate anime or japanese things in general and then coming to 4chan, which is administrated by a japanese, and that uses software coming from a japanese website, using japanese style for everything.

It's like hating capitalism and buying iPhones nonetheless.
>>
>>24403961
>it is hypocritical to hate anime because other things are made by japan too

I don't understand why it's hypocritical to not hate an entire culture purely because I don't enjoy one form of entertainment that they've produced. It's not like I'm posting on /a/ while claiming I hate anime.

Your analogy also makes zero sense. You don't have to like capitalism to like a product. If somebody disliked capitalism they'd dislike paying for it, not dislike the product itself. The same could be said for food. Do people not in a position to provide for themselves who also dislike capitalism starve to death on principle? I'm sure everyone would rather have everything for free, but that's not how the cookie crumbles.

Also, you realise there are probably Japanese people out there who dislike anime, right? Just like there are people in any country who dislike cartoons produced in their country. Your worldview is skewed and this is exactly why people shit on weeb culture.
>>
>>24404001
>Also, you realise there are probably Japanese people out there who dislike anime, right?
Okay I'm gonna take this point right here as valid enough. I'm only going to change one thing.

>probably

It's not probable, that's outright a fact, and many other japanese just love the occidental culture in a likewise manner.
>>
>>24404042
Forget it, this off-topic discussion is going nowhere and you're selectively choosing what points to contest.
>>
>>24404067
>Forget it, this off-topic discussion is going nowhere
Yep.

>and you're selectively choosing what points to contest.
Except I just agreed with you?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-11-00-09-54.png (68KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-11-00-09-54.png
68KB, 480x854px
M. 25. 760

Me:
5'3", 115lbs, supreme self control, respectful, passionate mostly raw foodie(six years), yogi, runner, dreamer, healthy, and organic as fuck, nonsmoker, very rarely drink alcohol, I don't abuse drugs either. Looking for someone to help me stay motivated and level with me while we bond over some issues and sort out with the intention to accomplish our lifes ambitions, really and truly looking for my solo girl. I don't wanna share you so be ready for it...

You:
Any height, cultural background, color, or weight(within reason), hopefully raw/vegan, vegitarian, or strictly organic food only diet, healthy eater, very conscious and realistic, wants to be loved, cares to share and be close, cuddles well, might want to have kids, kisses me frequently, tells me I'm loved, sexually prime and craving my affectionate attention, nice, smart, loyal as fuck, exercises weekly or would like to, either travels or wants to, must be within 100 miles if you want to date.

Keep in mind there are thibgs that I'm flexible on. If you meet 80% or beter you're in.

>Randomguy44fi is my kik name..
>>
Skipping the fill in the blank form.

Me:

I'm 26/M/Straight from the US (Maryland)

6'3 and quite thin though I've been working on gaining weight. Dark hazel eyes, once described as "Swamp Hazel." I'm really into reading, 2 - 4 books a week, mostly audio-books. I do a little bit of light gaming when I need to kill time, such as messing around on minecraft or losing Overwatch matches.

I'm a nightowl so feel free to add me anytime. Somewhat unrelated, I've been a BDSM & D/s Dom for about 10 years now, though plain vanilla normal is fine by me as well.

I'm looking for intellectual folks to chat with, not after nudes or begging for pictures. I'm just content to chat. Please no dick pictures or requests for them. Chat at first, voice/cam if we get along well.

You:

If any of your traits match or you are a short (under 5'11) woman who is intelligent...

Then strike up a conversation or if you just want company, my Skype is Tremefy

I won't send you dick pics or ask for explicit pictures, if I needed that so badly I can find enough of those just browsing the catalog.
>>
>>24403608
>still in school/has a job
>has tattos and piercings

Pick one.
>>
>>24404152
>BDSM dom since age 16
Son pls
>>
>>24405563
does internet count?
>>
Ideal Guy:

>Tallish (5'10+), not necessary tho or a dealbreaker
>Masculine but isnt a dick about it
>Bear-mode.
>Enjoys working out and bulking, If Im being honest I enjoy a bulkier guy. As well as a guy that can go to the gym with me often. Come home and enjoy a meal I cook him
>Likes playing video games, I don't care if you're competitive but I certainly am. I'm able to relax, which I like to do with an SO
>Is emotionally supportive. Graduate schooling and I am sometimes not emotionally there as much as I need to be.
>Enjoys shitposting and banter. I love doing both and it cheers me up immensely.
>Caring, Nice, Giving... However
>I enjoy the exact opposite of that in bed. Im very much a sub and I like a dom
>tfw fag
>>
>>24403456
>im a musicizing fella'
>110 wpm get on muh levul
>will not be a sacrifice in your witchy rituals
>otherwise rooting for your hobby doe'

>blah blah more here
>>24374676
>>
>>24406692

>doesnt post contact info
>>
>>24406747
i think more than a few of us are hoping to get interest first THEN contact request. Not just leaving it out there for any ol' person to pick up and spam
>>
>>24406747
kik is kekandace
>>
>>24364330
I started typing it all out and then realised it's pointless because she's completely beyond my reach and I'm not worthy of her.
>>
>>24406798
it's depressing knowing the inevitable fact that there must be a girl i'm perfect for, but that I haven't found her so she's somewhere lonely as shit and it's my fault.
and also that I'm becoming less the perfect awesome version of myself that I once was, every day.
But oh well. You've gotta try, guy. no harm in it.
>>
>>24406798
>>24407079
Be strong guys, one day you will meet her, so be at your best and ready for it. Type everything out.
>>
>>24406798
stay strong faggot, one day you'll build up the courage to sack up and finally an hero
>>
Her
>dont be a hoe
>looks aint that important
>have some dry ass humor and be sarcastic a lot
>>
Me
>too lazy to type this shit

You
>have a vagina pls
>Silicon Valley
>>
>>24408023
On second thought, if you have a house in the Silicon Valley you don't even need to have a vagina. Plastic surgery is cheaper than housing over here.
>>
Me
>Techy
>Knowledge of electronics
>like hiking
>Bisexual
>18
>gamer
>smoke weed some times
>like nature
>love talking to people
>metal head
>hip hop head
>liberal
>I'll be there for u

Her
>female or trans
>laid back
>Body type doesn't matter
>shares some interests with me
>someone I can really talk to
Kik is f1rew4ll if you wanna hmu, guys welcome too if you just want to be friends.
>>
>>24370859
Hey hmu on kik f1rew4ll
We can talk more on there, I think we'll get along nicely!
>>
>>24370859
I love the description of yourself - and the picture you posted. Jazz solo forever!

But I'm disqualified by the weird fetish thing.
>>
i'm making a sort of unconventional post here because i'm not looking for a mate, i just like talking to new people and flirting and having e-crushes

Me:
25/F/USA
short, chubby, glasses, very femme
very social and friendly!
like reading, 3DS, hiking, biking, cooking/baking
other interests include animals (esp. dogs and snakes), folklore/mythology, sexuality

You:
close to me in age (let's say between 22 and 35)
body type, race, whatever doesn't matter. bonus points if you look like a sexy professor or something
i love people who know a lot about things i don't know much about, like math or computers or something
big bonus points if you're willing to talk on the phone or skype or something
>>
>>24408638
heh, that sounds fun. e-flirting is something I haven't done enough of at all.
If you aren't turned the fuck off by my previous posts in this thread, add me on skype kairu_hakubi
I may look like a barbarian king, but I at least TALK like a sexy professor, even if it's going to be more in the areas of biochemistry than math or computers. If you like animals and mythology, I can talk about that shit forever.
>>
I will try to list only the most important parts of me

Me:

>21/f, Canada
>5'10 or 5'11, ~140lbs (currently losing weight, gw: ~130lbs)
>Intense but well-meaning
>Heavily interested in networks, computers (I collect thinkpads, run linux, do the whole /g/ meme thing), malware, netsec, etc
>Very gentle with those I care about, but I can take on many roles (eg. There is a significant childlike portion of me, kind of a gangster portion, both strong feminine and masculine tendencies)
>I love nature, I love the cold, love insects
>I'm very tough, I'm not afraid of anything
>Passionate about everything, very energetic (not always a good thing, like I said, I can be intense. I have lost friendships due to my intensity.)
>I think I am pretty.
>Primarily emotional, but intelligent enough to overide my own emotions when needed
>Not ready for sex until I'm close enough to you (not a virgin, but haven't had sex in >1 year) BUT I give killer blow jobs

You:

>My height or taller
>Skelly mode is what I usually go for, but chubby looks good on the right peeps-- mostly the face matters to me (clear skin, nice smile)
>Honestly, you'd be surprised with how many people i find attractive. There's something to like about everyone
>Into computers personally, or at the very least genuinely interested in engaging me about my interests
>At peace in nature
>Maybe a little crazy too, a little twisted even (I can handle whatever shit you got, trust me) but inherently kind-hearted
>Willing to be spontaneous, even do stupid shit sometimes if we feel like it, if it feels right, if the benefit outweighs the risk/cost
>I don't expect a 'working man' with money. Just don't be a lazy; be in school or at least have a hobby that fulfills something within you
>>
>>24408152
I don't have kik but you sound nice!
>>
>>24408652

Considering this; we have radically different values and beliefs (i'm talking politically; the religion thing I admire although I don't share it). That's not a problem for me if we avoid those topics, but i dont care to argue about those things
>>
>>24402530
This sounds like me ;_;
>>
me:
>21/m/canada/straight
>INFJ
>student at a good school
>5'11, 140lbs
>in alright shape, i run lots
>i drink a fair bit but i'm a fun drunk
>very casual smoker (cigs, no weed)
>super talkative but i mostly stay in
>confident but inwardly so, i have a good sense of who i am
>big fan of american lit (Delillo, Pynchon, Didion)
>a few tattoos
>pretty low sex drive, i'd rather do activities than stay at home and bang

Her:
>19-23
>skinny to average, <5'8
>some interests in common, but really just have something you're passionate about and can tell me about, i like learning new things
>no weird fetishes, similarly low sex drive
>introvert but will go out drinking with me and do fun things
>open-minded (especially about food)
>can express their feelings/grievances easily - no BS here

hmu cuties
>>
>>24391546
Hi, you sound kind of like my ideal
>>
>>24364670
Can I have a pic of you?

I'm
>>24408714
>>
>>24408773
Wow, you don't look 5'11" and 140 pounds. I mean, you don't look overweight, but that height and that weight should mean you're extremely underweight, shouldn't it? I guess everyone's density varies.
>>
Gonna post mine again because I'm bored and lonely and a night owl.

Me:

26/f/US
Pansexual
I'm short and medium/kinda chubby
I can be kind of an asshole but if I like you I have my moments of sweetness and lovey dovey stuff
I love animals and love cute pictures of them
I have a job, my own place and my own vehicle
I play video games in my spare time(PC)
I am really laid back and down to earth. I don't like to sweat the small stuff
I smoke marijuana for my own personal reasons. If you have issues with this then I'm probably not the person for you
I do a lot of reading and writing(short stories and spoken word poetry)
I can be jealous but I internalize it and would never ask you to stop talking to someone for me
Family is very important to me
I'm very much in love with love

You:

20 - 35
Male/Female/etc
In the US or Canada
You're either employed or in school not sitting in your parents house
You can dish shit talking and take it
You're funny and charming(if you can make me laugh I'll melt in your hands)
You like animals. Seriously send me animal pictures please!
You want to have a family of your own some day but aren't in a hurry to get to that step
You play video games(PC). This is actually important because I play a lot so you either need to play with me or be okay with me playing often
You're not obsessively clingy and understand personal space and alone time
You either smoke weed or you're okay with me smoking
You're laid back and easy going. People describe you as easy to talk to
You want to be in love

Im sure there's more but I think that's a good list of stuff. Please respond with your Skype if you fit my description and wanna talk more. :)
>>
>>24408638
I'm 31, a scientist with a PhD in compsci and a general interest in science, a /fit/izen and elegan/tg/engtleman. I don't do skype but if you want to Kik, my name is Neigedens. Bonus points if you know the source.
>>
>>24408714
We're a pretty good match, but I'm in the states.
Got a contact?
>>
>>24408801
No, underweight would be ~127.
>>
>>24408822
Yeah, I've got email. [email protected]
>>
>>24408823
for five goddamn eleven?
eh what do i know about heights and weights? all i know is tall chicks rule and that is one hell of a perfect build. Such nice hips with it, and liking the cold.. I know compatibility matters a lot more and we obviously don't have it, but it's sort of profound seeing such a perfect physical match for what I look for.
>>
>>24408726
yeah that's fine with me. I know how to keep that shit separate from my friendrelationships. God knows I don't get along well with people that agree with me on politics (they're usually shit)
>>24408743
wait seriously? how'd I miss this post.
>>
File: 4aOmJWlh.jpg (81KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4aOmJWlh.jpg
81KB, 768x1024px
>>24408837
Well, thanks. Why do you say we aren't compatible?
>>
>>24408844
You know I'm looking at it more closely now, and it's more me not matching yours than you not matching mine
though the faith thing is pretttty important for a lasting relationship, and you didn't list it, so i just assumed. did i make an as out of su and me?
>>
>>24408847
I have faith in a higher power, but I'm not 'religious'. I usually don't talk about it because most people have a sense for what it is anyways, or people get aggressive and shout "God" and make it unpleasant.

Idk, why don't you tell me about yourself.
>>
>>24408859
well since you've already dropped off your email for someone else, I'll take advantage (ahh a stalker!) and we'll just see!
also yeah i'm in the states too so obviously no high hopes, but..
>>
>>24408714
Holy shit, if I lived closer to you I would love to give it a try. I check on all of your needs and I like your type as well.

The best of lucks for you. Hope this was any different.
>>
>>24408861
Okay, I look forward to your email. I am going to bed soon so if you send something tonight I will respond in the morning!
>>
>>24408872
yeah I sent it. check your spam folder, i made a joke about bank account numbers and that might trigger it. also it's hotmail, so y'know

and yeahhh i'm going to bed too. this feels like it was fruitful.
>>
File: 1473944406857.jpg (53KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473944406857.jpg
53KB, 674x960px
>>24408874
Oh, yes I did get it. Have a good night!
>>
>>24408869
>Hope this was
Wish* this was

Can't into english
>>
>>24408714
>>24408773
Why are you looking for an ideal m8 if you are looking for a daddy at the same time?
>>
>>24364340
Anon!!! I need you in my life
>>
>>24403608
heh you kinda described me a lot, except the
>has tattoos and piercings

havent posted my thing but do you have contact info? or just hmu at Kik:MatigeMaat
>>
>>24409400
Because I don't have an ideal mate yet, not going to find one anytime soon, and like i said there is a childlike portion of me that needs some kind of nurturing
>>
>>24408815
>>
>>24410112
yeah there's nothing weird about that. I want a mate, I also want friends to flirt and play with. For now. it's good harmless fun
>>
>>24410439
and y'know, reciprocating that a bit, i also want kids, wish I had them, have a lot of dad-ing to give.. if someone else wants to be the recipient of that, why not?
>>
>>24409652
Add me on skype then!

my username is funwithdespair and I am incredibly desperate for even a new friend because my only one just ditched me yesterday asdjdkfhskf
>>
Me:

>24/m/ky
>6 foot 185 pounds
>I have a very thick accent
>Heavily interested in networks,
>I enjoy anime and video
>I think I’m good looking
>Currently enrolled in college
>I love long distance running
>I can be clingy at times
>I love alcohol

You:

>shorter than me
>I would rather you not be obese
>be atlas 18
>don’t take everything serious be able to joke around and play
>don’t be a slut
>be faithful
>be honest

Kik: snakeeater2015
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.