[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related-not me Men, how do you feel about women with masculine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (23KB, 251x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 251x332px
Pic related-not me

Men, how do you feel about women with masculine features? Ex: dorsal humps, defined jaw lines, near Adam's apple, long face.
>>
I'm into defined jaws.
>>
>>24364042
The rest? I think the defined jawline thing has recently become more popular, you see celebrities contouring their faces to make their jawlines more defined. I personally have an extremely defined jawline but never liked that, I felt it made me look like a guy.
>>
>>24364042
this defined jaws are kind of hot.

but at the same time....
>>
>>24364026
I dig those jew noses
>>
>>24364055
can we see your jawline pls
>>
File: image.jpg (306KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 1280x960px
>>24364060
I mean sure I guess
Jawlines not my biggest concern, I was more wondering what you guys thought about noses and stuff. Plus I feel like my throat is really defined, sometimes it seems like I have an Adam's apple. I've received tons of negative comments about it.
>>
I mean, I personally like a slightly pronounced nose on a girl. That's just me though.
>>
>>24364508
yeah, me too, they look kinda cute with a big nose

>>24364074
I don't think people care about a big throat anon lol, if that's you then you are perfectly fine
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 488x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 488x753px
I have strong features and I hate it
>>
>>24364074
This is you? I see nothing here that seems overtly masculine, to me. But, for me to say that some feature is overtly masculine is likely due to juicing, like if you're a body builder, or something.

Even still, I don't feel that a woman having features leaning towards the masculine is worth feeling negative about. Likewise with men having features leaning towards the feminine. For example, while my hands are well within proportions for someone my size (6'1" with stupid-long arms), they lack the "bulk" of most men's hands. I think they're more effeminate, but I've received a lot of compliments on them.

All in all, I'd say don't beat yourself up over your structure. If people give you jip, fuck 'em. They're plebs, if they judge you on appearances, and the word of a pleb isn't worth listening to.
>>
>>24364744
What, in your eyes, constitutes "soft" features?
>>
>>24364074
You look attractive from what I can see. Your very famine and I don't see your adams apple at all.
>>
>>24364026
Post in a fucking rate thread and you will get your answer
>>
>>24364744
Where are you hiding them?
>>
>>24364811
A round jawline, not having deep-set eyes, etc.

>>24365356
Hard to see my deep set eyes from the side, but my jaw is squarish and I hate it.
>>
>>24365661
Idk, I like your jawline. Maybe a pic from another angle to show what you're seeing? But I'm inclined to give you the same answer I gave here...
>>24364799
>>
>>24364074
In specific case study of this pic you seem gorgeous and extremely feminine. But women who are mildly masculine are fine and cute imo. Also transwomen. Or women who have body hair.

tldr 'masculine' features dont bother me. hope this is a valid survey response
>>
>>24364026
I find the following (typically considered) masculine traits attractive on women.

wide, well-defined jaw
smaller eyes (this is not to say larger eyes are not attractive - my attraction is very bimodal with respect to this spectrum)
thick eyebrows
thick hair
dark hair
muscular
>>
>>24366928
I agree. In addition, broad shoulders often makes for a sexy back. Maybe it's odd to find backs sexy, but especially up by the neck and shoulders...extremely kissable. Just saying...

;-)
>>
>>24366938
I'm with you there. Join a rock-gym. All the regulars always wear sports bras and show off their back muscles. Guhhh. I melt everytime I go.
>>
>>24366997
Ugh, i fucked my knees long ago, when I was 11-16. I used to climb a lot back then. Had to sell all my gear when the orthopedic said, "no more running, skating, hockey, jumping...climbing? absolutely not!" So, lesson to be learned: be kind to your knees--you'll miss 'em when they're gone, lol.
>>
>>24364026
dorsal humps and long faces in women (and men for that matter) are generally caused by shitty development more than anything
>>
>there are women who have stronger jaws than me

JUST
>>
>>24367117
And some men have bigger tits. Luckily for us we can grow our scruff to conceal our less-defined jaws. That and beards are awesome, if a little itchy. But don't pretend your balls don't itch from time to time
>>
>>24367142
:+1:

I haven't had a shaved face in a long time--my beard is about 9in long. I think that "beards are itchy" is a lame excuse to shave...wouldn't cut your balls off, if they itch. You just scratch 'em.

I'm sure vaginas itch from time to time, too. I don't understand why guys can scratch, but a lady shouldn't?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.