[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advices how to try slutty life behind your girlfriends back?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1233.jpg (42KB, 172x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
42KB, 172x232px
Any advices how to try slutty life behind your girlfriends back? I'm in the best years of my life and I wanna try some kinky things without her before it's too late. Anyone has similar experiences? Anyone got away with it?
>>
Break up with her and fuck around. Easy.
>>
>>24362535

Don't be a beta pussy and dump her. Then you can fuck what u want. Why fucking lie and mess with her emotions during the best years of her life?
>>
>>24362535
Best advice ever, be a big boy and don't do it. You cunt.
>>
>>24362535
All men are garbage.
>>
>>24362535
Tell her that you want an open relationship or you want to break up to fuck around. If it's really that important to you. I'm not going to delineate how to sneak around someone else and potentially devastate them. But it's not hard to do it if you put thought into it and can live with the ethical and moral weight.
However, I can tell you that you can probably try stuff with your partner. Casual sex/ one night stands aren't really that satisfying. Most people suck at sex and need time to learn what you like and what they like. There is a thrill of being desirable to a stranger or a new partner or fulfilling a fantasy or doing something with someone the first time but it's nothing compared to sex with a partner you love and care about.
>>
>>24363537
Not all men are garbage. Some are good. I'd love to say most are good but my experience is that most people are only mostly good when everything is going well. However, there are some really good guys who are kind and caring and thoughtful. I'm not that bad myself.
>>
Don't be a fucking degenerate you pile of garbage.
>>
>>24363559
Sorry but being a guy and knowing guys, very few are good, maybe 20% of men are good. Most have unreal expectations and don't even understand how healthy relationships work.
>>
>>24362535

http://mojoupgrade.com/

Do kinky stuff with your gf. She's probably interested in more than you think.
>>
>>24363697
I would agree with that number.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.