[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted a desperate post on craigslist like some piece of shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

I posted a desperate post on craigslist like some piece of shit looking for someone who wanted to fuck me because I'm a piece of shit and this girl responded twice and I never noticed until a month later when I checked my spam and then I found out she was real and relpied twice and wanted to get fucked and genuinly seemed interested in me and she was dumb enough to leave her name inthe email both times so I facebooked her and sent her a message and she has yet to even read it and I feel like a depraved lunatic but its like, fuck, someone wanted to fuck me, and there is a chance you probably spend your time on here, I mean, you seem deviated enough to reply to a craigslist add....Who knows....I suck, But holy fuck would I fuck the shit out of this chick.
>>
>>
>>
4. Not going to post the bathroom selfie you sent...but like, I hope someone wasn't just using your stolen images to try to trap me...
>>
File: lol.png (966KB, 897x598px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
966KB, 897x598px
lol this is the piece of shit I am
>>
anyways, I'm fucked in the head
>>
>>24361222
nice trips m8
>>
She probly have aids. Enjoy
>>
I ate her ass with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.