[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any cisgender girls here who would be interested in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1448670786418.png (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448670786418.png
235KB, 500x500px
Are there any cisgender girls here who would be interested in being friends with (or more?) a transgirl (mtf)?

I don't go out much and I want people to talk with online.
>>
Sure!
I don't see why not.

Though, I am curious on why the only people you want to talk with are cisgendered girls.
>>
Post girlcock.
>>
>>24360547
Some trans women just like cis women. I mean, we aren't that uncommon. If anything, there are more queer trans women than straight ones.
>>
>>24360547
Oh I shouldn't have given that impression. I have a few close internet pals that I've talked to for years, but they're all guys. I feel like I'm missing out on having girl friends so I want some. I made a thread like this before where I asked if any girls wanted to be friends, and the few replies were all transgirls. I made one good friend from that but most of them were a little weird for my taste, I get why people are offput by transgirls, so I thought I'd try again and just look for cis girls to be friends with. I hope no one takes that personally
>>
>>24360558
and adding further thna this, it would be refreshing to have a girl perspective from someone who's removed entirely from the whole trans thing, if that makes sense. Plus maybe I can give her a new perspective on things from my side of the equation. If any of that makes sense. Maybe I'm just being silly
>>
I bet you would still open your mouth if a big hard dick leaking precum was put in front of your face.
>>
>>24360556
That would probably scare away the people I want to talk to

>>24360573
Jeez anon, why the lewdness
>>
>>24360585
You don't seem to mind it that much, whore.
>>
>>24360592
no bully anon

also [email protected] is my email for any girls who want to be friends or whatever. Probably should have put this in OP. I can get kik or skype too if that's preferable
>>
>>24360585
How big is your girlcock?
>>
>>24360612
It's called teasing anon, I'll be more gentle next time
>>
>>24360616
It was actually really big before I started hormones. Now it's kind of small. I'm pretty shy about my male parts to be honest, I don't really like them but I really don't like the idea of surgery for them or anything. Also it's just a cock not a girlcock lol

>>24360618
It's ok lewdanon
>>
>>24360612
I'm not really into gender labels like it's just easier to say I'm a male because penis and I like girls but I'm not particularly masculine. Have any interest in being friends?
>>
>>24360639
Lick my dick you filthy degenerate slut
>>
>>24360644
You can email me if you'd like, but I have to be honest with you that I'm mostly looking for cis girls to talk to. I already have a lot of penis-having friends and I want a more balanced set of friends I guess? But I won't just write off anyone because of who they are, we could still talk and stuff.

I only ask that you don't take it personally if we don't become good friends or anything
>>
>>24360669
Nah I get it. I was just offering something different because I'm not Trans but I'm also not really cis.
>>
File: 1367085937613.png (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1367085937613.png
70KB, 400x400px
>no emails

Aww
>>
>>24360753
If you haven't already, you could scour -and post in- the Skype thread as well.

I'm afraid I can't really help me further, for I am a "penis-haver" myself, as you put it so eloquently, and most if not all of my friends are either male or trans.

Best of luck to you though.
>>
>>24360770
Ah, I only put penis-haver because the anon above me said he didn't like gender labels and I didn't want to label him. I hope no one takes that as me disrespecting males or anything like that. I don't have any problems with guys, I promise
>>
>>24360536
im friends with a trans he's hella bro, she?
>>
>>24360753
I emailed you (:
>>
>>24360781
>I hope no one takes that as me disrespecting males or anything like that.
Oh no, not all all, just an odd description.
I'll stop shitting up the thread now. Have this final bump from me.
>>
op again

I made a kik

It's silkus if anyone wants to add me
>>
looks like no one wants u kek
>>
>>24360947
>looks like no one wants u kek
One could say the same about you, kek
>>
>>24360947
actually a couple girls did email / kik me. They just didn't post in thread
>>
>>24360956
they could, but it would be true only in ur case kek
>>24361107
how much luck did u have with em xd
>>
>>24360536
>using cisgender unironically

You can find a lot of friends. Male and female. They are only 9mm away :)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.