[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Are you interesting? Thought this might be interesting. Describe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Wizard Dog.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Dog.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>Are you interesting?
Thought this might be interesting.
Describe yourself, imagine how you would if you were on a date.
>"So anon, tell me about yourself."
Others say whether or not they find you interesting?
>>
>>24359958
I already know im interesting, i dont need /soc/ of all boards to confirm that
Why dont you tell us about yourself op? Dont post and run now
>>
>>24360187
top notch music taste mate, also seems like you're on the more creative spectrum. Probably only difference is that I am an introvert haha
>>
>>24360187
Wat?
This must be troll

6/10 b8 cuz u got me very confused m8
>>
>>24360233
I dont get why you would admit to any of that, especially with a photo of your face attached. Are you diagnosed autistic?
>>
>>24360288
>serial killers, knives and weapons, music, Marilyn manson, smashing pumpkins, nine inch nails, minimalistic architecture, neo-classical and colonial architecture, fine dining, and basically doing anything that is interesting and/or isn't boring. I am 6ft, with good facial aesthetics and am extrovert, like dancing to house music and killing people basically.
Marilyn manson top kek.
Killing people? You like killing people? Literally what? How many people have you killed? I can guarantee its a grand total of zero.
>dancing to house music
Is it 2006? Do you live in germany? I just dont understand how any of this makes sense. Sounds like a character from Sunny
>>
>>24360306
You're such an enornous faggot. I may actually stop browsing this board because of you. You post your face every fucking day.
>mfw u say uve killed 2 ppl
Ok johnny cash. Go fucking die in a fire. I hope someone literally stabs you to death as you flail around for nearly half an hour. Youre a piece of shit troll, fuck off
>>
>>24360329
At least you know what kind of a faggot you are!
An ENORMOUS one.

Nah im not gonna stop browsing here but I will make a point to shitpost everytime i see your stupid ugly face strewn about.

Why dont you go kill somebody or something and get off 4chan u ugly fucktard
>>
>>24360329
Derrrrr its spelled a, not s
Just not jut

Fucking faggot
>>
>>24360344
I didnt know what house music was? No sweety i listened to house in the late 90s and early 00s when it was popular. Im not an edgelord faggot who feels the need to lie on 4chan.
You post your face literally every single day... Get a life
>>
>>24360355
Honestly im glad to know im being trolled. I know that kid is ugly but im glad hes not actually a murderer.
Cheers faggot, have a good night. Sorry youre all alone and have never felt the inside of a warm wet pussy. Its okay, maybe some day. Get some rest champ
>>
>>24360378
>mfw anon is 12
Wat is this
>>
I'm a sedentary weeb who enjoys cooking, sleeping in, sipping coffee and reading books, and planning an early retirement from a 9 to 5 where I write bullshit internal investigations for company representatives to present to customers' QA departments. I entertain delusions of getting back into shape and just like make gaem after I'm financially independent. After that, I'll probably finish my lifelong goal of becoming a Pokemon master in Silver version by catching/trading for and training all 252 classic monsters to level 100 (not including one of each stage of evolution, obviously).
>>
>>24360390
Srsly reading your posts made my pussy dry up like the fucking sahara
>>
>>24359958
No one really gives a shit what your hobbies are. That you have them and that you find them interesting, in itself, makes you interesting. As long as none of those hobbies include: watching movies/tv, playing video games, or talking about what music you listen to. No one gives a shit about those things and they aren't hobbies; they are ways that you waste time because you don't have any hobbies.
>>
>>24360433
I kinda agree with you but also to play the devils advocate - doing something you enjoy (eg, watching movies and vidya) isn't wasted time
>>
>>24360602
That's fine, and you're probably right. I'm not suggesting you should never relax or watch a movie. Just that you will never capture the attention of another human being, by talking about movies or tv you watch, what music you listen to, or what video games you play.

Everyone does these things and has their own fully-formulated, fully-realized opinions on them. Your opinions on them will never capture the attention of a single, other, adult human.
>>
>>24360602
It's not a waste of time but its not a hobby either

I agree with the other anon
>>
>>24360623
No yeah, I'm with you there, those things are what pretty much everyone does so by saying those are your hobbies you don't stand out at all.
>>24360631
Definition of a hobby; an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.
>>
>>24360647
Right. So masturbating is a hobby now. Cool story bro
>>
>>24360652
Uh yeah, according to the definition anyway. Not a good example of a hobby though I'd say. I didn't make the fucking rules man
>>
>>24360699
No need to get anal (unless we've decided masturbation really is a hobby). We can assume that anon's "not a hobby" comment was derisive, rather than a challenge to the definition of "hobby."

If you just wanna talk, anon, you can tell us about your hobbies. But we should prolly add shit-posting to the list of activities being dismissively referred to as not-hobbies.

I like croquet, goth festivals and events, painting dungeons and dragons miniatures, and collecting old stationary and books. How about you?
>>
Light weight white Male, Short Black hair. Languages student and burger flipper
loves clothing, Listens to a variety of music, but never country.
Frequently Goes to Orchestras and plays.

Shy AF.
>>
>>24360741
Fair enough, for good of the thread, for peace and prosperity.
Apart from the usual (movies, tv shows, masturbation etc) I like art, I paint and draw things, I like learning languages, I write (but just for my own sanity), literature - reading and collecting old books, traveling, road trips...
>>
>>24360857
What old books? I just bought an 1850s collection of some Byron, leatherbound and pages un-cut. It hasn't arrived, yet, and I assume the leather is in shit shape. But the uncut pages and $80 price-tag made it worth buying, anyhow.
>>
>>24360880
I have a couple of Dickens, John Milton, Eliphas Levi, and some old russian versions of Chekhov, Tolstoy
>>
Welp, I play video games as a hobby, and I listen to music as a hobby, I am quite passionate about both of them. However, I also enjoy reading scifi/fantasy books, I play guitar a fair amount and have considered delving into piano some time as well, and I dabble in programming from time to time, I'm always up to try a new creative hobby even if it ends up not being by thing (like drawing/painting) its always fun for a little while even if you don't end up being passionate about it.
>>
>>24360899
>John Milton
Awesome. I very-much want a set of the fourth edition of Paradise Lost (the first illustrated edition). Or even just a copy of book 4 from it. But each book is about ten grand.
>>
File: 1467489202578.jpg (426KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467489202578.jpg
426KB, 1280x720px
I once stayed up an entire night unable to sleep because I thought I proved there could be no odd perfect numbers.

At around 5:30 AM I found my mistake.

The lemma of my proof had already been shown by Euclid. Then I was sad for a bit.

Any girl who relates to that I will fucking marry.
>>
>>24360306
>I've killed 2 people, total strangers.
You look like a total pussy, I don't believe it. Post proof.
>>
File: 1472992959101.jpg (123KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1472992959101.jpg
123KB, 1106x1012px
I just qualified for the 2020 Olympic trials in indoor cycling. This is the most interesting thing about me right now because I've had to let go of virtually everything else in my life right now to get to this point.
>>
>>24360218
Where did that faggot go? Why were his posts removed (not that im complaining)

>>24361181
But i dont want to marry you

>>24361483
Hey congrats, good work
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.