[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel guilty about how they've treated anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

Anyone else feel guilty about how they've treated anons in the past? Stories.
>>
>>24357301
I guess I was more of an asshole as a kid then I am now however being shafted by life tends to make one bitter, so no I don't realy feel sorry for being a cunt.
>>
>>24357361
Pretty much this. Anyone I've ever treated badly worked long and hard to earn my hatred.

>>24357301
Why? Something you want to get off your guilty conscience, OP?
>>
>>24357301
I guess I'll add my thoughts on this...

I started posting only a couple of years ago. I'm way too old to be browsing this site (32), and I suffer from crippling insecurities and anxiety which make having a social life very difficult -- I mean almost 0 social interaction. Obviously, this story is a familiar one to many anons, and so is the animosity and bitterness that tends to accompany it. During the first year of using the site, I mainly used it to discuss politics, philosophy, etc. (and occasionally shitpost). Then I discovered /soc/...

First thing that I noticed about /soc/ was that there were many anons who regularly posted their pics -- some of these anons are still around, some disappeared, and some pop up from time to time. And I suppose I resented many of them, because many of them are attractive people, and I perceived this as being obnoxiously vain and superficial; however, after a year of browsing /soc/, I realized my depth of analysis was shamefully shortsighted, and that there probably isn't a single anon on this board who isn't abnormally insecure with themselves.

As I'm sure you can guess, I most definitely regret some of the things that I've posted about anons. In fact, due to my lack of social interaction, I actually think about some of them (you) from time to time and hope that I'm grossly overestimating the potential impact of some of the things that I've said. I hope they've brushed it off as mere banter from a bitter anon who's life is so fucking terrible that he feels the need to put others down on an anonymous imageboard. But I know that sometimes these things stick (especially when you're vulnerable to begin with), and for what it's worth, I'd like to apologize on behalf of all of the acrimonious anons who are guilty of this.
>>
No. 90% of people on this board should be gassed tbqh familia.
>>
>>24357301
I got catfished by a femanon
she posted pics from her tits up
drove 2 hours to meet and fuck, got there and saw about an extra 100 lbs that I didn't know existed, on her
I pretended I was cool with it when she said something like "yeah this is what I look like, hope you don't mind" and told her to blow me, she did, i came in her mouth, and walked out and drove off
I'd do it again because fuck that lying bitch but something in me does feel bad about it
>>
>>24357487
Kek. I used to feel the same way, and while I'm sure many of them aren't very easy to get along with (particularly the attractive girls who compulsively post their mugs), I think they're deserving of some sympathy -- at least I don't think they deserve to be mocked and berated.

That said, occasionally I'll come across a special anon who makes it impossible for me to resist the compulsion to make him/her (usually her) feel as utterly dejected as possible.

>>24357491
Yeah, maybe that was a bit harsh if it was literally 1. Meet her 2. "Blow me" 3. "I'm out"; nevertheless, she was not only dishonest, but she she knowingly set herself up for some kind of failure.
>>
>>24357522
yeah what pissed me off was the whole "lol this is what I really look like, I know what I did is fucked up but did it anyways" mentality
fuck you Kat, if you're reading this, your big tits and cute face looked ok down there
I got what I wanted
>>
>>24357522
>I don't think they deserve to be mocked and berated.
99% of the internet is already a safe space for chicks like that. Used to be that 4chan wouldn't put the pussy on a pedestal.
Classy bantz > boring chat with vapid attention whores
>>
>>24357301
I've never treated anons poorly.
>>
>>24357462
Faggot
>>
>>24357544
Kek. I'm lucky I don't care much about getting laid.

>>24357545
Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the assumptions threads as an opportunity to essentially roast anons. And I completely agree that the Beta Orbiters are extremely annoying, but if I sense a thread is going in that direction, I just leave, because I know I won't be able to resist trying to balance out the compliments with unbridled vitriol.
>>
>>24357491
You did God's work. That's nothing to feel bad about, fuck fat women. They are repulsive.
>>
>>24357544
Contact info of femanon? I wouldn't mind getting blown by a chubbo
>>
>>24357301
yes. each one of my ex girlfriends. I always turn into such a cunt when we break up.
>>
>>24358154
You're met your ex's on 4chan?
>>
>>24357462
>I most definitely regret some of the things that I've posted about anons
Don't. This board is full of the worst human scum you will ever meet. No insult or put-down was ever wasted on /soc/.
>>
File: Clapping Hands.gif (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Clapping Hands.gif
66KB, 500x500px
>>24357487
>>
>>24357301
No, cuz i'm not an asshole like you.

Fuck you.

shit thread btw, you ask for others' stories but don't share your own.

get saged, bitch.
>>
I remember this one time when I played an MMORPG (I was around 19-20ish) I convinced some kid who was talking shit to give me his password to some badass character he had while posing as a girl. I sold all his shit and deleted everything else. I was told that fat little Polish fuck cried and tried to kill himself.
>>
>>24358288
Oh and I didn't feel guilty. On the contrary I was disappointed he didn't suffer more.
>>
>>24358270
I disagree. If you want to meet some of the worst breeds of human, I'd suggest the following...
>any establishment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
>most contemporary art galleries
>wine bars
>Nascar races
>the entire city of L.A.
>Trump rallies
>Hillary rallies
>Tumblr

Now, some anons on this board may fit into a few of those categories, but generally speaking, this board is full of pitifully insecure mental patients. It may seem like many of them need to be taken down a notch, but given that most of them spend an inordinate amount of time on fucking 4chan, chances are, they're not in a very good place in life.

>>24358280
See: >>24357462
>>
>>24358291
Over a game.

No wonder you people need to be gassed.
>>
>>24358305
You just described all of America. I don't get what people envision a "good" person is. I shit on your stupid naive abstract ideal. We're all people now shut your middle aged fat pie hole, old man.
>>
>>24358322
Yeah because I'm sure you spent your early 20s at bible camp feeding homeless children. It's you who should be gassed you fedora faggot.

>hurr le supreme memer
>>
>>24358324
When I say "worst", I'm just appealing to the anon's phrasing -- I'm not actually making a value judgement. And while I didn't say that every single person in the aforementioned locations are terrible (I was being facetious about LA), you are likely to find a lot of insufferable, TRULY narcissistic people in them... young man.
>>
I used to chat with a femanon i met through here we used to trade pics and what not it was fun she had very beautiful big tits
But then she got super clingy would message me at 3am asking what i was doing or why i wouldn't respond she'd message me while i was at work asking the same shit over and over and over so i eventually blocked all contact with her just cut her off no explanation or anything
I liked her a lot and feel kinda bad about what i did
>>
>>24358305
>tfw I live in LA
>tfw I have to import to have a decent woman
>>
>>24358371
Does she still post?

>>24358379
Yeah, I've been there once, and that was more than enough for me. I was visiting an ex who is a costume designer for one of the big studios, and so I'm not sure if I just encountered the worst of the worst, or if most of the city is relatively obnoxious -- I have a feeling it's a bit of both.
>>
>>24358404
Na i haven't seen her around here since i blocked her that was about a year ago maybe less
>>
>>24358404
I think that's just a stereotype. I live here and the only placed I can imagine those types exist are in Hollywood, Malibu, Melrose, etc., those types of glamour places. The rest of the city is pretty spread out and you have tons of variety. I even think I was heard California might go red this election so there you go. It's not as bad as people think it is.
>>
>>24357301
Man I could give you a really long story of how one girl opened her vein and almost hung herself because of me.
(Have it all pretyped, but do not intend to just dump it here against your will. Some anons really enjoyed it though.)
And I do feel fucking guilty about her to this day.
>>
>>24358410
Does that make you feel even worse?

See, when I made the OP, I was thinking about one girl in particular who would constantly post her picture. She was a really beautiful Arab girl who lived somewhere in the middle east, and I mocked her for posting her pics so much. You may even know who I'm talking about, but anyway, I haven't seen her since and I feel really bad about it -- especially considering the fact that she probably lives in an oppressive environment and this is her only outlet.

If you're reading this, Arab girl, I'd love to see your face again. I'm just a bitter recluse who would shrink in your presence.
>>
>>24358425
I think I may know what you're talking about. In fact, that's one of the first things I remember when I started browsing /soc/; that is, if you're talking about the girl who posted an ominous picture of herself in a tub (or something like that). That it?
>>
>>24358426
Eh not really probably better for her that she doesn't post here anymore looking back i should have explained to her why i cut her off but seeing how overly attached she was getting i kinda panicked
>>
>>24358434
no. In fact, I never understood your first post as "stories about people from 4chan", but rather as "stories aboutpeople in general" She doesn't even know what 4chan is.
But if you're still interested I can post.
>>
>>24358442
>probably better for her that she doesn't post here anymore
This is what I keep telling myself about the Arab girl. Although I'm not sure how much better off she'd be outside. Fuckin Muslim countries...
>>
>>24358448
>but if you're interested I can post
Yeah, i was referring specifically to life on 4chan, as most people with a conscience could go on and on about their guilt. But as long as it's not some long ass blog post, go ahead.
>>
>>24358466
well, it takes 10 minutes to post. So, you know, long. Guess you wouldn't like it that much, then.
But to satisfy your curiosity, here's the telegraph:
>me
>planning to hitchhike through Russia, Mongolia and China
>in the last moment possible meet a girl wanting to go along
>go through some heavy shit, thus become couple
>after a month she starts being anxious and sad
>the way she is starts fucking up my brain
>then even more
>during the winter I fall into some troubles and she's the least helpful person ever
>she tells me, she'll start cheating on me, because it's too hard for her
>like, seriously wtf
>not wanting to be cucked I wait for the first ocasion to fuck someone else
>I do by the end of march
>take the new girl home, fuck her in the bathroom for one hour and a half, with gf in the other room
>we open the door finally
>blood everywhere
>we still go to some party with the new girl, no fucks given.
>that night gf tried to hang herself, but failed
>went to some mental hospital for a moment
>we split up of course
>>
>>24358496
Obviously there's a lot more to this story, but the part about fucking a girl with your GF in the other room is pretty mental.

Anyway, girls don't deal with weakness very well, and that's not going to change any time soon. So depending on the severity of one's "troubles", the best thing to do is sever all contact; otherwise, the girl will only grow to resent you, while waiting for the first stable guy who shows interest (even if she tells you otherwise).
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 213x222px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 213x222px
Nope because you and I are anonomouys
>>
>>24358530
well, there was this long and complicated part about her making it clear for me that she was but my roommate. But she still thought there was some relationship going on. After all it turned out to be we had truly severe problems with communication.

>girls don't deal with weakness very well
some girls don't, just exactly as some guys don't. Repeating this bullshit shows clearly you have been on 4chan way too long.
>>
>>24358556
>some girls don't, just exactly as some guys don't. Repeating this bullshit shows clearly you have been on 4chan way too long.
Not very long at all. But I have been alive for long enough to know that generally speaking, it's the truth; in fact, it's only natural, and I don't exactly hold it against them. I think it's almost incontrovertible that men are more tolerant of weakness, and in many cases, actually seek it out.

Again, it depends on the severity of the troubles. Honestly, I get the impression that you're kind of a whiny bitch, so I don't expect you to understand.
>>
>>24358579
>Honestly, I get the impression that you're kind of a whiny bitch, so I don't expect you to understand.
which lets you easily win the argument, because once I disagree it'll prove me to be a whiny bitch in your eyes.

but since I don't care enough about ypour opinions...
among 7 billion people you know by person about 150.
You had an actual conversation with about 40 of them this year
well, those two are just assumptions. But my point will stand even if I miss by an order of magnitude.
then, your personality makes you like people with certain mental traits more than the rest, and hang out with them more
on them (and on those whom you despise much as well) you have built your psychological concepts.
so there's like 50 instances speaking for your experience. Myself I took my knowledge from studying psychology. I may be wrong, but you can't disprove me with an argument this weak.
Also, your ego is barely small enough to fit through the door at this point
>>
>>24358600
From what I could actually decipher from your argument, I think you're misrepresenting my position. I'm not talking about sociology nor analytical psychology; I'm talking about innate, biological characteristics such as the nature of estrogen and testosterone and hundreds of thousands of years of female mating habits.

And you might wanna brush up on your psychology so you don't put another girl in the hospital.
>>
>>24358625
>innate, biological characteristics such as the nature of estrogen and testosterone and hundreds of thousands of years of female mating habits.
>I know them well enough to tell you with certainity, that girls don't deal with weakness very well
sure, that's why they need a big, strong man to protect them at every opportunity.
a man just like you

sorry to waste your time, sir. I see you must be busy gatherin' them females
>>
>>24358653
Again, you're misconstruing what I'm trying to convey. I'm not even speaking from personal experiences with women, but rather dialogue and independent research (and basic intuition). Ironically, when I was in my early to mid twenties, I had many wonderful relationships with women who tolerated more than I ever would; however, I didn't exactly subject them to my erratic behavior for long until I broke it off... and there were maybe only 2 girls who were actually torn up about it lol.

>I see you must be busy gatherin' them females
I haven't been laid in 6 years. I'm not trying to beat my chest here.
>>
>>24358684
my point stands then. Your experience has been built on very few cases.
Doesn't matter, of course.
Really, that's all I meant.

I'm just glad we stopped insulting each other.
Have a nice day
>>
>>24358711
I think part of the problem here is that "weakness" is very relative and I should have been more specific. But whatever, take care.
>>
>get out of relationship that leaves me fucked in the head
>post in femdom thread for some company
>i am a girl so the thirst is real
>over a hundred responses and messages
>i'm trying to respond to everyone and then people get upset if i don't respond to them quickly
>have a breakdown because i was in a real bad place at the time and decide to abandon all the threads and conversations and be on my own

It was the best decision for me because it gave me some time to think, but I worry that I hurt some of the guys messaging me by not responding and disappearing into the night. So if any of you are reading this, I really am sorry.
>>
>>24359930
Hey, that's pretty considerate of you!
keep in mind, that a short piece of text can be understood in many different ways. Especially if emoticons and contexts aren't present.
So chances are that most of them wasn't even angry.
And if they were... fuck, this doesn't sound as any kind of femdom to me...
>>
A while back I ended up chatting with a girl living in Boston. She was pretty cute but overall bitchy, clingy, and insecure. I played along with everything because it was fun enough, but eventually I just got bored. That coupled with the fact she told be she was still talking to her old boyfriend or how she wanted to get matching tattoos, I just dropped off talking to her. She left me a voice mail raging at me saying how awful of a person I was, which to a small extent is true. I should've at least just told her I was done. I hope she didn't do anything self destructive because of me.

Another girl I chatted with was sort of in the same boat. She wasn't clingy or bitchy, she was a chill person. I wasn't looking for anything sexual I just wanted a friend, so we played GMod and talked on Skype all day. She would call me on her lunch breaks and we would chat about nothing. It was fun as fuck. Then again, for some reason I stopped talking to her, or we both stopped I don't remember. A year later I ended up really missing her so I messaged her on steam and she was a lot more distant then. I kept trying to just play games but I guess she wasn't into it. She eventually removed me from Steam. Wish I would have kept in contact with her, especially now since my friend count keeps dropping
>>
>>24357301
Nope.

If you are offended by something on 4chan then you do not belong here.

If you go out of your way to stalk/harass an anon in their personal life (ie outside of this website) then you are a useless dick. Ive never done that.
>>
>>24357462
Srsly, dont worry about anything youve said here.... Not everyone is new, most people here understand that nothing here is serious. They definitely dont remember some dumb comments.
And youre not too old for this site, just maybe a little too naive
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.