[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drinking Thread. Now Drinking: The Devil's Trumpet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14

File: 2016-09-18 20.12.14.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-18 20.12.14.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
Drinking Thread.

Now Drinking: The Devil's Trumpet's My Ghetto (IPA)

Decent IPA from here in Indiana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZH2AI8Bn2Y
>>
>>24353278
Drinking thread like what are you drinking, why are you drunk right now?
>>
>>24354431
Because if so, My very good friend vodka + ice tea (because i'm still incapable of drinking pure alchohol) accompanied me for several night of this loooong week off. It's sad when you realise that you don't like having a week off because then you have so much time on your hands that you can't help but think about your current situation. You might have a decent life, not living in poverty, but the loneliness is just crushing you slowly.
But then again Hey, your life is pretty good, nice apartment, great colleagues, pretty nice job. The city might be small and dead but who are you kidding anyway, you spent all your free time in front of the computer, so what would a big city bring you except maybe a slightly better connexion speed? Asking someone out is a great solution, it seems like the best one... when you are lying in bed at night wondering how to improve on that pitch black void that is outside of work.
At least there you cannot think about your problems, there is so much to do to keep the customers happy, your colleagues out of trouble, or the shop floating... And at night you watch a few series or a movie to relax from the day, when really it's only to keep your own worries at bay.

Games? Sadly it's been a long time since you felt the rush you knew in the early days of your gamer life. What would you give to kill Ragnaros for the 1st time again, waking the whole house in the process... Sure a new game keeps you busy for a few hours, a few days at best, but you eventually beat them, even in the highest difficulty in a matter of days (week top if it's really hard)

Fuck all that i feel nice, fuzzy and smily when i'm drunk on vodka at night, so i finally understand why people might retreat to that kind of comfort, but i would still prefer music festival (with a lot of hard rock), or maybe weed... How to find weed in a dead french town when you have one friend who doesn't smoke...

GOOD FEELINGS ALL AROUND BUMP!!!
>>
File: 1474240144259.jpg (58KB, 1178x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474240144259.jpg
58KB, 1178x960px
>>24354507
same fag ?
i may join you thread, wait a sec, and i take a photo of my drinks
>>
File: 100_0131.jpg (829KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
100_0131.jpg
829KB, 2592x1944px
>>24354507
i am in the exact same situation as you. The very same situation. except that i have no friend.
I'm just stalking baddo, tinder, adopteunmec, meetic night after night. i don't know why.
I have a rendez-vous appointed with a psy tomorrow, i don't know what i will even say to her.
>>
i hope you're still lurking....
>>
>>24354832
Not samefagging, just bumping in extremis.
Also i would guess that you are french with Adopte? Maybe try OKcupid, if you are in a big city it is NOT hopeless, but in Montluçon there is literally NOONE to chat with...
>>
>>24354847
>OKcupid
fine, i'll check it too.
On adopte i created a female profile to use the ninja to spy that girl i still secretly love for years. Spleen.
And you ? what's up ? Bretagne here.
>>
>>24354857
Originally Lorraine, right now (and for the past few years) Montluçon because of work. I mentionned OKC because the only person i've seen for the past year was from there. I should really try AUM but i lack the will to pay before i ask that girl i find so fucking cute right here, but since i can't seem to find a time where she work to buy some stuff, i haven't yet (and you don't buy Picard's stuff every day)... But when i know she works i find any excuses to avoid going there. Because i just NEED to see what's happening on Attack of the Titan right now you now?
>>
>>24354867
yes, ig get the idea. You need to know how she is going but the last you would do on earth is having any interaction with her.
i'm doing the same shit right now. it's very unheatly i think. i am trying to move on on another girl.
also, attack on titans is really a shitty anime.
try ghost in the shell.
>>
>>24354896
I have to admit that i tried it only because i hear the "générique" (because you know what i mean and fuck thinking) so much on /gif/, thank you for the suggestion.
But like any anime it shares this (i think) stuped trope that is POWERFUL SPEAKING * I HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT I'M DOING WHILE SHOUTING BECAUSE THIS IS ANIME*

But yes i want my way to ask her out to be "organic" so i wait to have something to buy (what? Another fake excuse to delay it? Nooooooo) so i try it
>>
>>24354907
there is nothing lie powerful speaking in Ghost in the shell.
I think anime are for children. Ghost is more like a detective police show.
bref.
Have you ever stalked her outside her job ? do you personnally meet her outside her job ? in fact, what are your relations ?
>>
>>24354920
Oh no nothing like that, not that it would impossible if i wanted to, she bought glasses where i work, so i know her adress and her phone number, her name, date of birth, SS number, everything to be able to get paid by her "mutuelle" (healthcare something?).
She bought glasses where i work, i buy food where she works and talk a little bit while she bags my purchase. I might be imagining things, but i think she is overly friendly and nice when she is with me. So i should finally get over my past relationship of 4years (my only one) and try something else...
>>
>>24354959
I had the same feeling about a caissiere in a carrefour market. I don't want to be harsch but.... i means probably nothing. Or at least that you are cute and will eventually accept a quick "saillie" if she is single ! haha.
You have to know if she is single.
>>
>>24354981
it means*
>>
File: WIN_20160919_17_03_03_Pro.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160919_17_03_03_Pro.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
drinking black bull some cheap shitty Quebec beer but bless it because of its strength and cheapness, i needed this shit today, its in a shittty pepsi bottle cause i was drinking at school
>>
>>24354981
That is the problem there, i have no idea if she is in a relationship. But yes, i might be just wishing she is nicer with me. But i'll now this week (if i finally dare to ask her out)....
kind of unrelated but do you play any games or something so maybe we talk a bit more (if you want to) once this thread dies?
>>
>>24354992
Beer is such a bad choice price/alcohol wise. i'm sure you would get drunk faster and cheaper with hard liquor.
But why are you drinking?
And this is turning into a "francophone" thread with the Quebec mention^^
>>
>>24354993
the only online game i play is mechwarrior online.
If you want to give it a try. It's an overly complicated shooter game with giant robot to configure.
Or else give me info about her, i am extremely effective at stalking people.
(sometimes i think i could be a private detective)
>>24354992
Welcome anon. Sometimes it helps to destroy self to better reconstruct.
>>
>>24355009
Faire table rase? I have to admit that theorically it is good but in real life, starting from nothing seems pretty shitty.
>>
>>24355008
I was at school and I just got sick all of a sudden, like i couldn't handle reality so i decided booze was my best option, i only had 10$ to spare and in that case beer from hull was the cheapest option
lol im Franco-Ontarian, so far the only use in life i have for french is their 24 hour corner stores that provide alcohol
>>
>>24355009
yeah I've been through a series of reconstructing since i was 20, still no evidence that its working but nonetheless I will continue the experiment
>>
>>24355030
i wasted totally waste myself with alcohol from time to time. What is the first name of your girl ?
>>24355034
what do you study ?
>>
>>24354992
I bet you have a really neat accent.
>>
>>24355042
i fucked up. I'm on my last semester of High school atm and I'm 23
>>
>>24355045
just Canadian, i cringe at my own voiuce recordings. they're like 70% more high pitched then i hear myself as
>>
>>24355034
I'm not sure i remember properly i don't pay that much attention to prices when i shop, but with 10 (20€ at most but it's a really wide ballpark) you would get a 75cL (or even 1L) of vodka that would get you waaay drunker that the same price in bear right? 37.5%, i haven't drank half of a 75cL bottle tonight (cut between 1/2 and 2/3 with Ice tea) and i know that if i drink anymore i will just be sick later.
Also a girl in a pic? You are going to break this thread (not that it was this interesting with the 2 of us french guys talking)!

>>24355042
I might try to learn more about her later, if everything fail, but even if i spend my time on the computer (or rather BECAUSE i do it), i don't relish the idea of posting the name of someone online. The facts i've posted about her earlier should be more than enough for a real stalker to find who i am talking about.

>>24355065
Oh really you don't like your voice? Guess what, it's even worse than with picture, with bone conduction (??? la conduction osseuse), we NEVER hear ourselves with our real voice. So it always shocks us (then a few weeks on MSA/FSA can fix that)
>>
>>24355065
it's because you're probably a nervous girl.
>>24355045
every other person in this thread has a fucking horrible but cute accent for the engshih listener.
>>
>>24355065
Canadian accents are my favorite. Don't ruin this for me, do you sound like minnie mouse or something?
>>
>>24355074
there 324 emplyees at picard in center of france but i don't really want to waste my time on a girl of montluçon.
It is strange because, like i said earlier, i am stills in love with a girl and i don't stalk her at all. i don't research more of her. i think it's because i could talk with her and if i don't know anything i can't make her feel fear. ... Sante hein !
>>
File: WIN_20160919_17_32_26_Pro.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160919_17_32_26_Pro.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>24355074
No, here beer is always cheeper, we don't have any vodka that is 25oz under 26$
I do all the calculations because I'm a cheap person, plus with beer i can go through my everyday life with while liquor i get noticeably fucked up
and girl in pic what?
>>
>>24355092
Sérieux?? In less than 5min you found out how much employee work at Picard? Well congrats.
I totally get how getting over someone you love(d) is hard. I never thought i would have to do it, she was "The One" for me, at least i thought so... Now i hope i was wrong because otherwise my life will be so fucking shitty from now on...
>>
>>24355102
Well pic with a girl in /soc/ = Shitstorm (or Attention storm) incoming
>>
>>24355085
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Njihqar1SB

omg so cringe 4 me
>>
>>24355115
i think im plain enough lol plus drinking threads dont get much traction especially on a monday
>>
>>24355102
you're goddam cute.
But the cheaper is the alcohol, the worse it is for your health
>>24355107
Maybe give me the name of your ex and will see ! :D
>>
>>24355119
you sound drunk and tired, so it's normal that you cringe.
>>
>>24355129
I won't say the name of a girl i might like, what does it say to you for the name the girl i would have gladly died for for 4 years?
>>
>>24355129
but really who the hell weighs in on the health effects when choosing what kind of booze to buy

>>24355141
that;s not even i, its the pitch tht seems soooo off to me
>>
>>24355119
It's good. Not high at all. D'you have a cold?
>>
>>24355119
Omg you sound so fucking drunk, well i DO have a pretty good night thanks to this thread and alcohol level stabalized quite high in my blood. Are YOU having a good night?
>>
>>24355146
i don't know. we are anonymous lol, so i like to put name on people. i think it is just a reflex for me, because i have no self confidence. and also i am mad. like everyone should be on this fucking website.
if you could have died for her, why not being able to kill for her ?
>>
>>24355156
health is important in life
>>
>>24355158
>>24355163
>>24355141
LMAO that yall say I sound drunk http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zHzUMzwOLv
i feel like i don't when i talk but when i hear the playback it def off
>>
>>24355165
Oh yes, kill for her too, even if i would have had maybe a second of reflexion. But even if I am anonymous, when i say her name (or any name), she wouldn't be anymore, that's my point. With just the tiniest clue i've seen /b/ wreck the life of so many people (3 right before my eyes while i was following the thread), so there is no way i will subject someone to this kind of risk, even with more alcohol than i am use to.
Also i guess that most people browsing this website MIGHT have a reason to be angry, but SHOULD not. Why do you think that, because we are castaways?
>>
>>24355176
i have no friend at all, yet i am perfectly integrated in life. i began to fucking hate everything. including myself. We are the castaways of socity, and if you're not, you belong to reddit or any other shitty website like this.
why i SHOULDN'T hate everything ? My life is shit.
>>
>>24355175
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QOK8AOBnI6
So much easier than writing
>>
>>24355175
Nah you just sound like you're sick to me which is a vast improvement obviously.
>>
>>24355203
nice voice !
>>
>>24355203
lol love it
u sound like ur on my level
>>
>>24355196
Oh COME ON don't fucking bring Reddit in this discussion. Because i made ONE friend (over several years of work) i should not be allowed to browse 4chan anymore? My "work self" speaks with people easily, i sell what i need to sell to make a devent living for myself, but outside of work i really talked (and by really i mean more than 2min) to ONE person for the past 2 years, so don't start with being a castaway or not (or whatever the right word is).
I'm just the kind of person who would rather see the glass half full, or rather even not see the empty part of the glass, because if you just focus on the sad, dramatic parts of life, the death, the terrorism, the assholes, you would NEVER be able to be happy, even with the perfect life.
The brain is able to do almost everything you can think of. A friend of mine didn't realize his ARM was torn off for several hours because is was in shock and afraid he might missed an exam. So i've decided for a long time to use that power to make myself happy (mind over matter, or in this case mind over feelings?) rather than endure the fallout of the bad things that happen in my life... I fall? Well tough shit, i'll get up and go even further next time. I, and only I decide if i am happy. Ok booze is the easy way to mindless happyzone if you feel sad (i have Princess Unikitty in mind when i drink: just burrow your feelings where they will never ever ever EVER get out), but it is still a choice.

>>24355213
>>24355226
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04lzdLZNzZg
>>
>>24355235
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0n8bqGYxTop
>>
>>24355243
Indeed it is not perfect but i know so many people who would kill to be able to speak english like this.
And that accent. I would never be able to say that it's beautiful with a straight face but you have to blame François Perusse for that, i can't help but smile when i hear it. Still good job if you didn't speak french for a long time, this was totally understandable
>>
>>24355235
there like 6 optician store near the picard store where she works.
>>24355258
François perusse, haha !
>>
>>24355267
Yes like in every town we just swarm an area. So do i work in Afflelou? Claro? General d'Optique? Optical center? Lafayette? Adrea? Les Mutualistes? Lissac? I'm bored?

And yes les 2min du peuple is just on of the funniest thing you would ever be able to listen to. If you have less than 300 on your computer, stalk THAT right now and get everything that he did, he was so ... productif?
>>
>>24355280
i wouldn't have bothered searching if i wasn't bored too. Have you tried to look if she was single ? have you looked at her facebook ? are you trying to do something ?
is naheulbeuk part of the work of françois perusse ?? it sound so similar.
>>
>>24355292
Naheulbeuk is from someone else that definitaly listened to him before.
And she must use facebook as much as me which means never. If i am correct her last update was looong ago.
>>
>>24355307
look at all her friends, if she has a boyfriend, you'll find out. the six first profile in her friend list are usually the people with which she has the most interactions with. Look at the photos, all the photos, people don't like to see there name on photo anymore, so you have to look every photos.
Also look at her "likes", if she like too much of something, she'll move to this thing often. with friends, so bring your friend with you. also walk on the street at hours when she don't work. look at her car if she has one. Jogging is the best sport to do that.
>>
>>24355328
Wowowoh this is waaay too much complicated for me. My actual plan is something along the line of "This small conversations are nice, but i'd like to see you outside of my shop or yours. Would you like to go for tea/coffee/anything sometimes?"
Also i'm not bad looking so except from my hairstyle if she is interested it might work
>>
File: 20160919_183317_HDR.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_183317_HDR.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
2 bottles of prosecco, whats up drinking thread
>>
>>24355342
Ah, prosecco, come stai ?
>>
>>24355336
if she look you in the eyes more than 2 times while conversating, you can do it. She think you're attractive. If she look down the second she see you see her and avoid eye contact, you're ugly. It is that simple.
>>
>>24355342
seems delicious
>>
>>24355352
Sto bene, grazie!

>>24355360
So delicious :3
>>
>>24355353
What if I don't look at her in the eyes, then she doesn't have to chance to do so... But more seriously BRB i have to go hit on that girl right now... And shit it's closed right now and she doesn't work on tuesday... FUCK
>>
Just opened a 90 Minute IPA.

Could really go for some good whiskey though.
>>
>>24355387
so, what's you story ?
>>
>>24355393
Dunno anon, i just got off work and felt the urge to drink so i picked these up on my way home. Bout to get drunk and cook dinner. Whats up with you
>>
>>24355402
not so shitty life, but as i am used to brag about anything, i ended up drinking alone in my appartement.
>>
And apparently my dog really likes beer.

Interesting.
>>
>>24355416
give him chocolate ;)
>>
>>24355416
My dog is an alcoholic, he will try to drink anything with alcohol... Even straight tequila, he crazy (i dont feed him alcohol)
>>
File: 1471782955531.jpg (645KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1471782955531.jpg
645KB, 1200x1800px
>>24355402
Dinner? Dinner idea sounds great, what are you doing if you are really cooking something and not just reheating something frozen (but the question is valid if you reheat something you cooked before).

Still have to try pic related, but i can't post the pic of the pizza i usually do that is just DELICUIOUS
>>
>>24355420
Just a quick question, do you like rock/hardk rock/metal? I'm planning on going to at least one festival next year, and it would be better with someone so i might as well start searching now
>>
>>24353278
Wish I had unlimited beer
>>
>>24355434
hellfest i suppose ?
>>
>>24355434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfDKq9w3Ihs&list=FLppUwzw2ZTGgGHewxGrIKIA&index=19
>>
>>24355440
Hellfest is huuuge so i am a little skittish about it. Maybe Download (i did it this year, SO. FUCKING. GREAT), anyway Metallica is rumored to come in Europe next year, so i'll definitaly go to at least one of their concert. But if i could do what i want, it would be: Wacken, Hellfest, Download (à Paris), and then some more.
>>
File: 20160919_190105_HDR.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_190105_HDR.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>24355413
Cheers to you, and to drinking alone!

>>24355424
That looks ridiculous. Im cooking a pork tenderloin and roasting some potatoes. Still have to decide on a veggie.

Anyone else eatin while drinking?
>>
>>24355420
Wow he loves chocolate even more!
>>24355423
I just caught him lapping at my beer. What's your dog do when he gets drunk?
>>
File: WIN_20160919_19_03_50_Pro.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160919_19_03_50_Pro.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>24355435
ditto
10% 40oz for 4$ will do fro now
>>
>>24355440
And OH SHIT i remember you said Bretagne, so definitaly Hellfest :O
>>
>>24355452
>10% 40oz
Hurricane High Grav?
>>
>>24355455
black bull
>>
>>24355449
So, cooking... Risotto with cream and curry, cook a little bit of diced chicken until they start to get brown/golden before, then mix everything. Easy and delicious recipe.
>>
>>24355435
the dream of every man in this world !
>>24355447
>>24355453
Or fetes du bruit or Vieilles Charrues in Bretagne. i have been to last year, but going to that kind of event alone is not fun.
>>
>>24355455
Come on read the thread dude! >>24354992
>>
>>24355450
Don't you know chocolate is toxic for dog ?
>>
value brand vodka + value brand diet coke. the coke ran out. OH WELL
>>
>>24355450
Hes been actually drunk once many years ago, it was scary as fuck. He couldn't stop walking but he couldnt actually walk, he would stumble and fall but his legs would keep kicking... He threw up a lot.
Thankfully that hasnt happened again. Some dumbass left a glass of tequila on a table and he snuck up before anyone realized. I came home to that shit show. He was fine the next day but it was not fun.
Now he will bark and claw at cabinets when he knows a drink is up there heh hes a little shit. The other night he snuck a tongue into my glass of wine
>>
>>24355468
That would explain the diarrhea followed by the seizure, then.
>>24355465
>>24355458
My bad, didn't even think to look up the ID.
>>
>>24355459
That sounds soooo good. I love risotto mmm
>>
>>24355475
i heard that dogs are more easily addicted to alcohol.
>>
>>24355488
It probably depends on the dog too. Mine tends to be an asshole in general. He wants whatever i have, always. ^^
>>
>>24355475
Yeesh, wasn't as lighthearted as I was hoping.

Well at least it doesn't seem to be an issue now you're aware.
>>
>>24355463
Fêtes du bruit ok, Vieilles Charrues it's a little bit more know. But the Download Festival (around 30k people on sunday) was just so fucking good even if i was on my own. I have to admit i would have loved to be with someone but it was already great alone, i can't wait to try something like that again WITH someone else.
>>
Good night Messieurs !
>>
>>24355516
Sorry anon!! Be more responsible than me/my family, i guess :3 what kind of dog do you have?

>>24355526
Ciao, buona notte
>>
>>24355526
Bonne nuit très cher (and no info to maybe gent in touch later? Sad guy who tought he might have had a place to stay in Bretagne is sad)
>>
>>24355536
He's a hyperactive shih-tzu.

Love the little butthead
>>
>>24355571
Aww! My best friend has 3, theyre great.
I have a little dachshund. Hes an adorable asshole
>>
File: IMG_1396.jpg (36KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1396.jpg
36KB, 598x399px
>>24355577
Ah my cousin has a dachshund who is the most curious, if a little annoying, dog I've ever run into. To be fair, she's cute for those exact same reasons.

Here's a pic of Roo when I got him. Still as energetic as he was when I picked him up haha
>>
>>24355627
Ooof so fucking cute...
>>
File: 2016-09-20 00.37.21.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-20 00.37.21.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Holy shit. Of course people start to join in while I'm at work. Anyhow....

Now Drinking: 18th Street/Sun King's The Eighteenth Sun (Imperial Wheat IPA)

>>24354431
Yeah, just whatever you're drinking/say whatever.
>>24354507
Ah, I feel ya, friend. I mainly stick to beer and a little bourbon and don't drink to get drunk. However, I've certainly got drunk from drinking, which does sometimes seem to alleviate the stress of life and such. Depression can be a cruel mistress.

>>24354992
Sounds like a fun time.

>>24355008
In terms of getting drunk, beer definitely isnt a good idea to go with. But, it is when you want something with good taste when you go more into the craft world.

>>24355126
In my experience, drinking threads dont really get much action till the weekend. Can't tell you how many threads I've made where no one contributed.
>>24355175
You sound perfectly fine.

By the looks of it, it seems that depression has a death grip on us all. lol

>>24355434
I'm a fan of metal.

>>24355435
Unlimited beer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWNS_cBNpeY
>>
File: 2016-09-20 01.16.05.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-20 01.16.05.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Now Drinking: Founders' Backwoods Bastard 2014 (Scotch Ale aged in Bourbon barrels)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C94AcGAMXb4
>>
File: 2016-09-20 02.44.00.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-20 02.44.00.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Now Drinking: Evil Czech's Bigsby ('White Stout' aged in Bourbon and Rum barrels for six months with peppers, vanilla, cacao, and coffee)

Of course everyone leaves once I get back to the thread. Go figure. Anyway, this beer might've been better had they ramped up the abv and made it have a fuller body. Get some light peppers that light up the tips of the taste buds with a THIN coating of vanilla, chocolate, and a sliver of oak to soothe things over. However, the peppers reappear in the back and become more prevalent in the taste. Decent overall, but wouldn't buy it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CZdsnnPoDk
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.