[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets try something different... What are things you dislike about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 17

Lets try something different... What are things you dislike about the opposite sex? Things the other gender does on dating and in general that pisses you off..
>>
>>24351783
be a calculated bore or a directionless dirtbag.
I expect a girl who can hold a real job, while still knowing how to let loose. Seems one can only have one
>>
>>24351790
Lol wat
>>
>>24351783
I don't like it when women want you to choose a topic or a movie or a restaurant or whatever it is and then they complain about your choice or tell you that you are boring or don't respond.
>>
>>24352097
stupid hoes, that's why idgaf and enjoy my shit
>>
>>24351800
What's not to understand? The post is pretty straightforward. He means that most girls are either career driven workaholic bores or party girls who work 15 hours a week at taco bell at age 23 just for their weekly weed money. He wants a mix of both.
>>
experienced womanizer here
i hate being around 80 percent of girls when it comes to anything competitive.
Women know they suck up attention, and can totally slow any game down.
Doesn't matter if its a drinking game, or sport.
Im ultra competitive, and i always want to win.
Then when they're doing shitty and you encourage them, or offer form advice you get hit with "don't put pressure on me"
and suddenly you're a competitive asshole for re enforcing positve encouragement?
just leave girls out of your games if you're gonna be serious for the most part, they cannot handle the mental warfare or have desire to win, if they do shitty, they blame themselves within 1-2 turns
you can't be successful with that attitude.
>>
Most girls are attracted to masculine qualities while a lot of em have those qualities themselves. Way too many girls who act like frat bros out there. It's not attractive at all.
>>
>>24351783
Male here: just about everything.

Top three though?
1) the girls who always post and bitch and moan about being single and never finding love ect. Then they completely fucking blow you off when you try and talk with them, like if you're so desperate why are you so fucking picky?

2) girls who think sex on the first date isn't ok: like if you're going to date them even for a day? Get laid! Holy shit.

3) girls or are overly open about their life on social media snapchat ect. As in they are attached to their social media like a lifeline
>>
>>24352479
>1) the girls who always post and bitch and moan about being single and never finding love ect. Then they completely fucking blow you off when you try and talk with them, like if you're so desperate why are you so fucking picky?

Because they want attention from someone they find attractive.

/r/cringepics is full of this stuff
>>
>>24352479
They're not picky just stupid. They pick someone solely on their looks then get butthurt when they turn out to be an asshole.
>>
>>24352494
That's exactly what it is? They are picky on the looks..?
>>
>>24352484
Exactly this, it's stupid as shit and I hate women who do this shit, like I've learned to not give a damn about them and let them wallow in self pity and then be a dick and call them out on their shit, but still it's annoying as fuck
>>
>>24352496
Well it can be lots of things, but looks or an unbearable personality are probably up there.
>>
>>24352503
But it's mainly looks they are picky about
>>
>>24351783
I hate how almost all men think hitting on a girl involves telling her how they want to cum in every hole and call them a whore.
>>
>>24352127
He must be pretty fucking autistic then
>>
Holy fucking autists ITT
can you babies fuck off back to /r9k/ please?
>>
Men who like girls with a career and goals and a life but then demand they be about him 24/7 and somehow not be exhausted and a little resentful
>>
>>24352293

spoken like a true competitive dick face
>>
I hate that girls don't have penises, ugh.
>>
I bought flowers for the girl I've been following and all she did was scream "Get the fuck away from me!"

You're welcome you ungrateful cunt.

She better appreciate the chocolates I get her this Thursday when her train gets to the station....
>>
File: 1457918265753.jpg (6KB, 280x158px) Image search: [Google]
1457918265753.jpg
6KB, 280x158px
>>24352531
>>
I hate the entire "fuckboy" phenomenon, but I PARTICULARLY hate it when girls share 80 feminism posts about slut shaming a day, then share 20 about fuckboys.

I mean, honestly, I never heard the damn word until roughly the same time that I heard the phrase "slut shaming," and if that isn't the most hypocritical bullshit then I don't know what is.

What defines a "fuckboy":
>actively/vehemently seeks sex
>attempts to have sex with numerous people in any social group
>well known for not wanting much beyond sex
>not often deterred by the object of their lust being in a relationship

What defines a "slut"

So if we're being totally honest, bitching about fuckboys is the exact same thing as "slut shaming"
>>
>>24353423
this. I've even seen articles posted about "fuckgirls" where they talk about how it's empowering for women to act like that but "we all know fuckboys aren't shit"

the hypocrisy is astounding
>>
>>24353423
"fuckboy" isn't an equivalent for "slut" lmao it's for guys who fuck you around and/or have no game but think they're being sly when they ask to you play "the question game" or w/e

anyway things i hate about men:
- literally the above thing where they think they're being the ultimate flirt but i can see they're fishing for nudes from a mile away
- when guys get upset when i say i'll split the bill like dog i'm saving you money why are you mad
- guys who think putting a dog in their tinder pics will get me to automatically want to hang out w/ them bc JOKE'S ON YOU I DON'T LIKE DOGS
- not putting the toilet seat down

otherwise y'all are chill i guess
>>
File: 1473927411086.jpg (290KB, 831x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1473927411086.jpg
290KB, 831x1413px
>>24353484
>tfw i dont put the toilet seat down
ehat ya gonna do, break up with lmao xD

btw pic semi related
you cheat on a gril and she leaves you why cant she be like the qt jap girls who will lobe you no matter what
>>
>>24353484
>"fuckboy" isn't an equivalent for "slut" lmao it's for guys who fuck you around and/or have no game but think they're being sly when they ask to you play "the question game" or w/e

Damn it, reading:
>What defines a "fuckboy":

I thought I was in the clear. So question then: what about someone that knows their interpersonal skills are lacking but is trying to flirt (badly) to hopefully improve on that clumsiness and being more comfortable around women in general?
>>
>>24353497
uhh i mean it's really about the response you're getting

if the girl is flirting back, feel free to continue. if she's not, you're heading down the wrong path

if you can't tell if she's flirting back or not, she's not
>>
>>24352527
lol I remember you from another thread, you whiny bitch. If you seriously think "almost all men" are like this, then you need to stop spending so much time trying to pick up drunk chads at parties and bars. I mean those are the only places I could ever imagine finding retards like that. What are you, just some 18-year-old college princess? You reek of a broken, butthurt heart.
>>
Entitlement. So many women grow up with everything handed to them, then when they get older there are government programs (In the US and a lot of western countries) designed specifically to give women things, they're more likely to be hired for the same job compared to a man that is more qualified because businesses have to meet gender quotas, dumb men will just give women things because they hope it leads to sex, etc.

So we have had several generations of women just expecting to get everything they want and being upset when they don't get it.

The shitty thing is if I had a daughter I'd most likely end up doing the same thing and spoiling her just like all other parents.

Regardless. I love women, except I hate everything that most women do and say.
>>
>>24353512
you're delusional lmao

unrelated but another thing that i hate about men:
- that most of y'all think that fingering isn't something you need to do past middle school
>>
>>24353484
>not putting the toilet seat down
Do it yourself, you lazy cunt. We have to put it up when we pee, you have to put it down when you pee. Equal work. Stop being a little princess.
>>
>>24353517
>you're delusional lmao
Thanks person that benefits from everything I said and thus doesn't want it to stop so pretends it doesn't exist.

You also sound like a 17 year old wigger, but I wasn't going to point it out because in a thread with a specific purpose I didn't feel like insulting the opposite sex making broad generalizations about mine, because that's what this thread is for.

The fact that you:
1) Only reference "hook up culture" as its called in your complaints about men
2) Say that men get upset about splitting a bill when they're literally just trying to be polite and also prove the point I just made in my own post
3) Think that all men who have dogs in their tinder (Casual sex hook up app) immediately do it only to try to get you, -you specifically-, to have sex with them
And 4) Can't be bothered to put the seat up after pissing but absolutely demand that men put the seat down

Just honestly makes you sound like a terrible human being, and incredibly entitled. Just like I was saying.

I legitimately thought you were a troll posting guy pretending to be a caricature of a modern woman.
>>
>>24353517
Its funny, i hadnt even read the second line and i knew you were a woman.
>>
Men throw words around that they really shouldn't.
It bothers me seeing these thirsty guys call an average or even below average woman "perfect" and "a goddess" because they think it will get them naked.
It's also frustrating that other women fall for it or don't mind.
>>
>>24353538
I'm not saying I approve of it, I think it's stupid but I can explain why they do it.

They do it because unattractive women with low self esteem will fuck them if you throw enough compliments their way.
>>
>>24353538
>It's also frustrating that other women fall for it or don't mind.
What business is it of yours? You sound jealous, no lie. Everyone is different, those guys might even think they are goddesses. Big surprise!
>>
>>24353501
Gotcha, luckily that's not really my issue so much as not taking any chances due to fear of rejection.

I was mostly just concerned about those blue moons that I do try to get out of my shell on top of already looking like a goofus out there.
>>
>>24353540
I know why they do it and that's why all of it is so disappointing. I don't know how people can lie so easily.
It scares me because it's so hard to trust others as it is and I was almost in that situation where I thought someone truly liked me.
>>
>>24353528
you literally don't need to put it up when you pee lol it makes the bowl about one inch wider and if you really can't control your stream that well then maybe open your eyes when you piss

>>24353530
glad that someone on this earth is still using the term "wigger" lol i thought that died in about 2004

anyway i don't reference hookup culture at all, refusing to let me pay for my own food isn't polite lol, i know the dogs aren't there for SPECIFICALLY ME but since this is a thread about what bothers ME i figured i would mention that I DON'T LIKE DOGS like holy shit how dense are you, and read my reply to the above anon about toilet seat etiquette friendo

you literally come across as a troll for any dude on reddit lmao

>>24353536
all i saw was that i had a (you) and i knew u were a man
>>
>>24353560
I don't, and that wasn't the point. I can tell by your complete digression from the central argument that I am in fact dealing with a real woman here.
>>
>>24353560
>you literally don't need to put it up when you pee lol it makes the bowl about one inch wider and if you really can't control your stream that well then maybe open your eyes when you piss

>You literally don't need to put it down when you pee lol it makes the bowl about one inch smaller and if you really can't control your legs that well then maybe be less lazy when you piss

You've obviously never pissed standing up before. Try it some time. Do it with the toilet seat down, too.

>anyway i don't reference hookup culture at all, refusing to let me pay for my own food isn't polite lol, i know the dogs aren't there for SPECIFICALLY ME but since this is a thread about what bothers ME i figured i would mention that I DON'T LIKE DOGS like holy shit how dense are you, and read my reply to the above anon about toilet seat etiquette friendo
Hah. Hah. Okay guy. If you say so.
>>
>>24353566
>We have to put it up when we pee
>I don't

we includes you, idiot :)
>>
>>24353568
uhh if the toilet seat isn't down i can literally fall into the toilet as can most women i know

and yeah let me just stand up peeing and aim with my vagina lmao it's not like one of us has external genitalia or anything
>>
>>24353569
It was a generalization for the sake of writing the dichotomy, but I'm not surprised that you're still arguing beside the point. Women do that when they have no reasonable counterargument. Should I go fetch that argument pyramid picture for you? You're somewhere around the bottom where another step further involves throwing feces.
>>
File: Pee standing up.jpg (97KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Pee standing up.jpg
97KB, 728x546px
>>24353571
Wow, that sounds like a first world problem, maybe you should stand while you piss, or hold on to something so you don't fall in.

God look what three seconds on google turned up for "How to pee standing up as a woman". Wow that was hard, gosh your life must be just terrible since you're completely fucking inept.

Also promise this is the last reply to this troll poster I'll be making.
>>
>>24353573
ok then how about if you stop lifting the toilet seat i'll stop putting it down and then it's still equal work since we're both doing nothing???? lmao like dog this isn't a real debate and trying to call out shit as if it is one is EMBARRASSING

>>24353574
yes i am well aware i can part my labia lol jesus christ i have a vagina and i'm well aware how hard it is for me to aim while doing so BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HOLD AND POINT INTO A TOILET like i've gone camping and i've had to piss while squatting in the woods and a man's aim is always going to be far better than mine
>>
>>24353584
Saying it isn't a debate, the classic save-face copout for having no reasonable argument.

Even if you think men shouldn't put the seat up when they piss, you're still lazy as fuck for being incapable of putting it back down yourself. You mock the triviality of this argument but can't bring yourself to move a toilet seat? Can't imagine any sensible guy would want to piss in your toilet. lol
>>
>>24353560
>you literally don't need to put it up when you pee lol it makes the bowl about one inch wider and if you really can't control your stream that well then maybe open your eyes when you piss
When you have a full stream, sure. Towards the end of the stream when the pressure has subsided it becomes more difficult to control. Shaking after is more difficult still.

Not to mention if you are peeing after ejaculation or heavy exercise it has a tendency to go anywhere.
>>
>>24353603
lol i mean i'll gladly have it with you but getting particular over a convo about pissing is kind of hilarious dog (tho it's funny that you once again did what i said which was critique this dumb "debate" lmao)

ok you're lazy as fuck for not being willing to aim slightly better and therefore not having to lift the seat in the first place :)
>>
>>24353614
Doesn't work both ways, because unlike the men you're referring to, you're the one who felt the need to come bitch about it on 4chan.

See, when I go into the bathroom, I don't give a fuck about the current state of the toilet, because as a normal human being, I'm capable of changing it without being an entitled princess.

Seriously, what are you gonna do if you find a man who pisses with the seat up? Demand he doesn't, or tell him to cater to your bathroom comfort? Good luck with that.
>>
>>24353571
if i need to shit and the toilet isn't down i could also literally fall into the toilet...

oh wait im not retarded though so i've always just been able to put the seat down without falling in
>>
>>24353512
The funniest part about this is that you're probably a white male.

And you probably have no clue how fucking painfully ironic and embarassing your post was.

>>24352747
Basically this.
Can this thread please fucking die now? I kinda dont hate this board but this bullshit is not helping
>>
>>24353633
I'm a white male. Where are my handouts? He made generalizations but you took it a step further, dolt. How's that for embarrassing?
>>
>>24353633
Where are the white men college funds? (That is, white men only. Not a college fund that everybody can get that also includes white men)

Where are the white male mandatory hiring requirements?

Where the the white male shelters or community centers?

A white man that grew up in poverty has nothing handed to him just because he's white or male in any country in the world. Name one thing. Please, I would love to be proven wrong.

Any service that is offered to a white man is offered to EVERYBODY. But there are plenty that specifically white, and specifically male people are restricted from.
>>
File: 444.gif (127KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
444.gif
127KB, 600x450px
>>24353574
>hold onto something
>while each hand is being used to part labia

>pee while standing
Pic related

And holy fuck im so glad that im not dating a fucking retard. Never has he had to lift the toilet seat to pee and never has he wet the damned thing either. Its almost like hes capable of aiming while pissing. Even after sex! Wow!
>>
>>24353640
>>24353636
You're both still here? Jfc, can you jave the courtesy to sage your responses please?
I didnt read your text so heres your (You) faggots
>>
>>24353645
> Never has he had to lift the toilet seat to pee and never has he wet the damned thing either.
>never has he wet the damned thing either

I guarantee he has, you just grab some toilet paper and wipe it off. Besides, if he's dating you he's DEFINITELY a retard.

Nowhere did I say you had to spread your labia with two hands, and if you're not strong enough to support yourself while your feet are on the ground with one arm and spread your labia with the free one, you really need to start exercising some. It's bad for your health to be a triggered landwhale.
>>
>>24353649
"I want to throw my opinions at people but absolutely refused to hear a response!"
>>
>>24353624
/soc/ is all just nudes and complaining lol

"hey, do you think you could try to remember to keep the seat down?" lol like i don't mind asking and people in relationships are usually willing to do things for other people

>>24353628
most dudes are big enough they wouldn't fall in but anyway congrats on never forgetting to check the toilet
>>
File: Screenshots_2016-07-24-05-23-44.png (652KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-07-24-05-23-44.png
652KB, 1080x1920px
>>24353512
>Entitlement
>many women grow up with everything handed to them
>there are government programs designed specifically to give women things
>women are more likely to be hired for the same job compared to a man that is more qualified because businesses have to meet gender quotas
>dumb men will just give women things because they hope it leads to sex, etc.

welcome to women's manipulation power 101:
a woman, Esther Vilar wrote a book about that, published it way back in 1971, with several editions reprinted into the late 2000's.
The main idea behind the book is that women are not oppressed by men but rather control men to their advantage.

Do You Want To Know More?â„¢
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
>pic very related
>inb4 bitch-hater:
I'n not saying men are Saints, women are evil, but read the Wikipedia article w/o emotional attachment, and dare to tell me afterwards it has not merits.
>>
>>24353645
You might not want to date a retard, but I think it would be an uncanny match, considering your previous post and now blatantly misrepresenting that anon's argument by combining statements out-of-context. Are all women this stupid? Nah, but all the women in this thread seem to be.
>>
>>24353656
>most dudes are big enough they wouldn't fall in but anyway congrats on never forgetting to check the toilet

HahahahahAHAHAHAHA what?

What part of the man is fucking not falling into the toilet? His shoulders? ARE YOU DIVING HEAD FIRST INTO THE TOILET?

Because BASIC biology and understanding of human anatomy would let you know that WOMEN have wider hips and larger asses than men, while men have broader shoulders.
>>
>>24353658
>>24353657
>>24353656
>>24353653
>>24353650
You guys are really bad at this. Soc is never this busy, especially at this time. Pleae go back to r9k or pol or whatever other slimy hole you crawled out of

>yurofags
>>
>>24353656
>and people in relationships are usually willing to do things for other people
Yeah, so if he asked you to remember to keep the seat up after you piss, you wouldn't throw a bitch fit about it?

>>24353649
Here's your sage, you mentally incapable faggot.
>>
ITT Men literally fighting with themselves over toilets and "government handouts"

Stay golden 4chin
>>
>>24353666
I have the thread on auto-refresh while I do other things, because the thread is amusing. And you got the wrong country, mate.
>>
>>24353670
>europe
>country

Cute b8
>>
>>24353674
>I live in a country that's not in europe
>You were guessing I live in europe
>You guessed the wrong country
>But instead of ever replying to the replies to your stupid opinion posts insulting posts made by other people, you only reply to this with memes

Great way of debating.
>>
>>24353680
>i use auto-refresh
>because clicking f5 is tooo much work

Kek
Yeah its much more fun to shitpost, i learned from you faggots
>>
>>24353682
Yeah, auto refresh, because I'm doing other things not just mashing refresh on this page.

Also you've been posting since the beginning of the thread, why haven't you just hidden it and moved along if you hate it so much?

Also
>Women complain about men
>Nobody cares
>Men complain about women
>At least one woman quotes the post and bitches
>Only then do male posters criticize what teh female poster was whining about

Why are most women not capable of basic respect and understanding that a generalization against women doesn't actually mean ALL women, and they assume they're included no matter what? Is it because when they generalize men that they actually believe ALL men fit their generalization?

This isn't directed at the dumb cunt that keeps shitposting, just curious to read another person's take on that line of reasoning.
>>
>>24353663
women have a bigger waist to hip ratio but overall men are still wider dog lol like have you not seen a human before???????

>>24353666
/soc/ is the only board i frequent

>>24353667
uh no at no point would i throw a "bitch fit" lol like what do you think interaction between people looks like??? anyway if he was very adamant about keeping the seat up then i guess we wouldn't date since we would be at an impasse
>>
>>24353695
Oops didnt mean you. I meant the faggots trying to troll
>>
>>24353695
>if he was very adamant about keeping the seat up then i guess we wouldn't date
lol'd hard

Alright, princess. Have a good night/morning.
>>
>>24353698
>Faggots trying to troll
>>24353682
>Yeah its much more fun to shitpost

You and >>24353695
are both spamming "lmao" and "lol" and such using fucking text speak on 4chan and claiming everybody else should leave, but that neither of you can do anything wrong.

Good lord it's... This has to be one person on two devices, or two people working together to make a joke about how they think women act, there's no way this is real.
>>
>>24353687
If you were curious to hear peoples opinions you shouldn't have entered this thread being a flagrant belligerent faggot. It might've worked better for you.

I still think the comment is hilarious that maybe i wipe the seat... Top fuckin kek. Yeah maybe I'm suffering from amnesia and the one thing i constantly forget is that i wipe the seat each day before sitting to piss. Or heres an even crazier thought: maybe my boyfriend is considerate enough to wipe the seat when hes done if he happens to have made a mess!! You probably know nothing about consideration or basic decency though. Enjoy your loneliness. Go make a frogpost on r9k now
>>
>>24353706
Its real, but i had the same thought about you and your little fuckboi friend

Youre still saging, right?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>24353708
Wow, you don't understand the royal "you". When "you" piss on the seat "you" wipe it up. Does not mean literally you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
>>
>>24353708
>If you were curious to hear peoples opinions you shouldn't have entered this thread being a flagrant belligerent faggot. It might've worked better for you.

I forgot to respond to this.

Translation: "You should have entered this thread agreeing with me, but only me. That would have worked better for you."

I'm capable of listening to both sides of a conversation even if I disagree with one of them. You don't seem to have the same capability.

Welcome to women in 2016. Loud, obnoxious, and if you aren't with them you're against them.
>>
>>24353713
Omg!! He thinks im going to click his link!! Hehehe so cute
Tbh desu desu senpai
>>
Females seem almost wired to make assumptions.
>>
>>24353724
That's actually just a human thing.
>>
>>24353715
Oh dear, i didnt make any points for you or anyone else to agrer with, so theres a huge flaw in your logic.

My first post was simply a reaction and the next called you all autists. I think we've seen the accuracy of that statement.
Tell me again how wrong i am, its making me kinda wet
>>
>>24353724
Wow you fucking sexist virgin /r9k/ faggot "lmao" go back to wherever you came from "lolololol".

No just kidding. You're entitled to your opinion. You just chose a bad time to voice it.
>>
>>24353724
Mfw men start literal assumption threads 5 times a day
Hehe
>>
>>24353726
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>24353729
Unf, moar
>>
>>24353699
i've already explained that i can fall into the toilet. that makes me want the seat down as falling into the toilet SUCKS. guys can easily aim better or just sit down to pee so there's literally no reason for them to lift the toilet seat. if he's still adamant about keeping it up then i guess it just wasn't meant to be
>>
>>24353737
The argument is that you want him to put the seat down after peeing because you don't want to put the seat down yourself.

The counter argument is that he should have you put the seat up, because he doesn't want to put the seat up himself.

You're asking for effort to be put in to make you happy, while you would refuse to do the same thing if it was requested of you because it doesn't benefit you.
>>
File: fhhhh.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
fhhhh.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>24353745
>still arguing about toilets
>>
>>24353752
Your buddy is doing it too, mate. Is it only okay when you do it?
>>
>>24353755
Obviously. Tell your friend to get back here and hatepost me some more. Im drying up.
>>
>>24353745
i want the seat put down because it bothers me to have it up. most people feel pretty neutral about this which is why i'd ask a partner to do it. if we both had strong differing feelings on it then i guess we can't do anything about it

for instance my roommate likes leaving the kitchen light on at night in case she needs to get up to get a drink. i think it's a waste to leave the light on and would instinctively turn it off myself but since she likes it i keep it on BUT if it really bothered me then obviously we wouldn't make good roommates because of this

like HOW do you not understand this at this point??????????
>>
>>24353760
No no, here's the thing, we understand that you're a whiny entitled cunt, but you don't seem to understand that.

Mostly because somebody out there is or was willing to put up with your entitlement and silently do everything you told them to do, while on the other hand you would just break up with them if they asked you to do something very, very similar.
>>
>>24353764
lmao that's not even close to what i've been saying it's like you didn't even read the post but i guess that last line still rings true :)
>>
>>24351783
I really hate it when girls make threads on soc encouraging people to make sweeping generalisations about a large group of people.
>>
>>24353768
I think it's one of the better places to get things off of your chest anonymously. Personally, but you're entitled to that opinion nonetheless.
>>
>>24353768
>implying this happens

>>24353775
Did you just call him entitled? In a positive manner? Jfc youre so sexist!!!!
For real though why not take your anonymous venting to /adv/? Theyre starved for traffic and that is not the purpose of this particular board
>>
>>24353779
You're entitled to have an opinion. You're not entitled to force your opinion onto other people or force those people to agree with you.
>>
>>24353790
No one was forcing opinions yet you still managed to sperg out on some random chick. This is an anonymous imageboard, how fucking autistic can you get??
>>
>>24353793
(You)
>>
>>24353798
Aw (You) came back <3
>>
>>24353793
I'm sorry, let me just scroll up
>>24353517
>you're delusional lmao
>>24352539
>Holy fucking autists ITT
>can you babies fuck off back to /r9k/ please?

"If your opinion isn't the same as mine, you're delusional/autistic. Agree with me or else!"
>>
>>24353810
Making my own statements about how i feel (otherwise known as voicing an opinion) isnt forcing my opinions onto anyone.... Try a lil harder sweety
>>
>>24353813
Insulting people for voicing their opinions is not voicing your opinions. Calling somebody an autist for having a view point is a way of demeaning them into changing it. "You can be not autistic but only if you agree with me."

That's like saying it's just freedom of speech to smash peoples car windows and scream kill all cops, it's just your opinion, you don't ACTUALLY mean people should kill all cops, just that you WISH people would kill all cops.
>>
This is sort of a rant for relationships as a whole. I hate when one person loses interest, yet still drags the relationship on for months out of fear for hurting the other person.
>>
>>24353817
Wtf am i reading

I have to go to work now but it was really gr8 talking to you autists. Have a blessed day, follow the light of god
>>
>>24353827
Ps i never made any generalizations or complaints about men. I think this thread is a horrible childish excuse for original content, on the wrong board nonetheless. I still like dudes <3
>>
>>24353827
Better luck next time. Have fun at work; careful out there on the streets.
>>
>>24353838
Thanks anon! Dont worry, Tyrone always takes good care of me
>>
>>24353560
Ok, keep leaving the seat down. Just enjoy sitting in dry piss every time.
>>
File: Yes even this field - sage.jpg (135KB, 700x729px) Image search: [Google]
Yes even this field - sage.jpg
135KB, 700x729px
And remember: Sage goes in every field.
>>
>>24355472
Naw. A spite bump because you posted 10 hours later for literally no reason.
>>
>>24355472
Good thing were both still here

>mfw
>>
File: Sage.jpg (315KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sage.jpg
315KB, 800x600px
>>24355842
>Implying you're not the autism.
Sage.
>>
>>24355859
Love ya' boo.
>>
>>24355855
Hey, welcome back. Wanna argue about toilets again?
>>
>>24355986
Nah. Mines so clean and unaffected by male urine, i have nothing to argue.
>>
>>24356029
>unaffected by male urine
Yeah, I'm not surprised. Hueh
>>
>>24356479
Because my boyfriend can aim, remember? Are you not even the same anon or do you have a shit poor memory?
>>
>>24356520
>boyfriend
Nah I just don't give a fuck about things that don't matter. Mm keep the hateposts coming, grill.
>>
>>24356547
Ur supposed to be roasting me senpai ;_; i cant get off like this, cmon
>>
I hate that stupid dog face snapchat filter

Whenever a girl mentions being a big Harry Potter fan. Comes off like they're trying too hard to be quirky.

And I've noticed a lot of women have that thing where their teeth are really tiny and they have a really gummy smile. What's up with that?
>>
Honestly most men are entitled, whiny assholes that are really unpleasant to be around. There's big things, like the fact that men commit ~95% of crime despite only being 50% of the population, literally making them the niggers of gender. But oh, everyone's just supposed to ignore that something about men is so fucked that they rob, assault, and murder in large droves. Then there's stuff like them demanding a 7/10 qt skinny girlfriend despite being a 4/10 fatass themselves. They literally think they're Peter Griffin or something. And of course when they're rejected they turn violent and abusive because they think they're owned sex and women. In the same vein I'm pretty convinced most men aren't actually capable of real love. They're so inflexible and treat anyone who isn't their standard like absolute shit. Like, I don't know any other girls who like chubby men, but if any of them meet a chubby guy and hit it off it'd be a flaw they'd overlook. With men it's the opposite, I've seen so many threads hear and heard so many men irl moaning about how they get along great with a girl but shes not 100 pounds so it's the end of the world. Women also treat men they're not attracted to decently, unless they start getting aggressive romantically, guys actively be mean to girls they're not attracted to. There's a lot more I could go on about or expand on, but the point is men are pretty shit.
>>
>>24357358

One thing I do want to expand on is that it's not jsut guys ragging on fat girls, when a guys a chubby chaser he does the exact same thing to skinny girls. It's just so unnecessary and such a douche thing to do, and literally every guy has some sick need to do it.
>>
>>24357358
My nigga. You speak the truth

>>24357284
>harry potter
The childrens books we read in elementary school? Yeah, REAL edgy
>>
File: nobody cares.jpg (165KB, 569x503px) Image search: [Google]
nobody cares.jpg
165KB, 569x503px
>>24357358
>>
>>24357777
So how many threads have you posted this image in tonight?
>>
>>24351783
Women have an annoying tendency to place feelings at an equal level to logic or fact in any given situation. I genuinely accept that a person's feelings inform their world view, but come on. Just because it feels or sounds right, doesn't mean it is. E.g. muh wage gap.

Women also have an annoying apprehension about having guys come on to them. Like, not when they actually are, but when they're not. I'm not sure how smiling, being polite and if it's an appropriate context, a conversation is cracking on to someone, but apparently it is.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, if it's absolutely clear that the guy has no interest, they either know this and get offended, or they don't realise it's a lack of interest, and mistake polite detachment for rudeness or passive-aggression. I have news ladies - it just means I'm not interested.

I'm surprised that so little bothers me. Huh. I guess 4chan didn't rub off on me that much.

>>24357358
>95%
I'm curious - where's the stat from? Also what country?
>>
Posting from the US for context:

1a. Most women are fucking fat.

1b. These same fat women espouse HAES and #effyourbeautystandards while complying to every single beauty standard when it comes to makeup and fashionable clothes. Not that tarps count as fashionable, and painting a pig doesn't hide the fact that it's a fucking pig.

1c. Women adopt HAES and body positivity as a third wave feminist cause because feels > living past 40.

2. Women are hypocritical, illogical and value how they feel at the moment over everything else (see 1b and 1c).

3. They're catty as hell with each other. The girls who are "one of the guys" are the worst.
>>
>>24358027
1a) isn't really a problem when you have equally as many fat guys.

In fact in most college campuses I've been in, the number of overweight guys far outweigh the number of chubby girls.
>>
I read through this whole thread, I'm so proud of myself. Us guys are naturally shallow, but I think if an ugly girl is hilarious and smart or like me I will probs either love her without realising until she's gone or get drunk and crash test her pussy then realise hey, pussy is still pussy, better than nothing. We're not too disimilar but hormones just mean women always have the upper hand as we want pussy while as they can replace us with bigger, longer, fast moving objects and actually get by with that until they find a truly emotional, good looking faggot of a man....perhaps he's not a faggot and just pretending to care so much, wish I wasn't such a shit lier :( I can care about someone just nowhere near as fast as women can, initially the care is simply physical, just give us time we turn out good eventually (if he's clingy and controlling get out before he starts following you to the supermarket and beating you for getting the semi skimmed milk. You were supposed to get full fat, to get you fat so he won't worry about being left....then he cheats on you because you're an ugly fatty now :/
>>
>>24353760
>>24353745
>>24353737

I'm a guy, I piss with the seat up, then I put it down and the lid. Because when you flush a toilet with the cover up little particles of poo and piss water gets spattered everywhere. Seriously people don't flush with the lid up, it's gross.
>>
>>24358027
Whats hilarious is the fatties standards. Must be 6 foot + muscles! They want someone who puts effort into being fit while not practicing what they preach.
>>
>>24358068
Statistically there are more fat women in this country than men. Thanks for the anecdote though.

>>24358968
This. At least fat men aren't delusional and understand that they're killing themselves with food.
>>
>>24357358
That "~95%" of crime statistic with no source.

Even googling it, and looking at murder which is the worst crime you can commit, the only number I found was on a thing titled "Are men more violent than women?" that claimed 75% of murders are committed by men and 20% by women.

Though on the FBI's website for crime statistics, in 2010, of 12,996 murder victims, 10,058 were male and 2,918 were female

Meaning that if men commit 75% of murders while being 83.33% of the victims, and women commit 20% of murders while only being 16.67% of the victims, doesn't that mean that both men and women are more likely to victimize men? So men are actually disproportionately affected by murder, because even if 100% of murderers were women, 83.33% of victims would still be men, even if the total number of victims was lower.
>>
>>24359050
Science, math and logic is racist, misogynistic and irrelevant shitlord!
>>
Girls with princess syndrome, who were never told 'NO' as kids
Girls that aren't feminine and get mad because straight guys like femininity
How girls are just generally emotional too much rather than logical
Girls that just don't give a fuck about anything other than sex or pop culture
>>
>>24359402
You should probably just go gay. No woman can meet those standards.
>>
>>24359050
>looking at murder which is the worst crime you can commit

People who rape children and animals are far worst than murderers imo.
>>
>>24357377
My god, you're delusional.

>>24357777
Checked.
>>
>>24360845
So a guy who stuck his penis in a random girl on the street should get more jail time than a guy who murdered a random girl on the street? Lol k
>>
>>24359402
It took you a day to write that piece of incoherent blather?
>>
>>24361783
Mad.
>>
>>24361811
Go to sleep.
>>
>>24361856
But I just woke up, mate.
>>
>>24361869
Go back to sleep.
>>
how is such a simple thread so cancer?
>>
>>24361915
Because this isnt r9k?
If you want to bitch about being a kissless virgin and blame it on wimmin you can go there
>>
>>24361922
Does that apply to all the women complaining about men or is there a double standard?
>>
>>24361944
It's not a good idea to reveal your gender on r9k if youre a woman, anon.
>>
>>24361944
>all the women
Kek
Yeah like the one bitching about toilet seats? What a rough life you guys have
>muh government handouts
>>
>>24361950
So you're saying if this thread was purely "I hate men, why do you hate men?" that you would be okay with it?

>>24361954
Yes, like the one complaining about trivial bullshit like how she's incapable of putting a toilet seat down and expects men to do it for her, or how men she hooks up with on tinder want to pay for dates, or how men she's not attracted to on Tinder flirt with her and have dogs.

And you know, the other women that didn't sperg out which you seem to ignore.
>>
>>24361962
I already said the other day i dont hate men so i dont even understand what youre asking. Youre not even making sense today senpai pls get some rest
>>
>>24361975
You mixed up the replies I'm assuming, famalam.
>>
>>24361978
My b
I have recently awoken from slumber as well
>>
>>24361989
No problem, sugar tits.
>>
Damn this shit show of a thread proves that women are definitely dumber than their male counterparts. But then again, soc is also a cesspool
>>
>>24361997
>itt men sperging to themselves over piss and toilets
>women sure are dumber than men

Kys faggot
>>
>>24362003
Like I said before, nobody even cared about her complaint until she started calling other people in the thread names while shit talking, then people pointed out how trivial it is.
>>
>>24362006
This
>>24362003
Grow up.
>>
>>24361962
There are multiple women hate threads made every day on boards like /r9k/. You're okay with that?
>>
>>24362019
I don't go to /r9k/, so I don't care.
>>
>>24362021
Apathy is a magical thing, isn't it.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 745x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 745x451px
i hate how fucking fickle and shallow a woman's love is. she'll be into you for a few weeks if you're lucky and drop you like a retard playing hot potato the second you stop entertaining her
>>
>>24362066
Maybe youre just a boring self-obsessed autist with nothing else to offer. Hmm. Really makes you think
>>
File: image.png (59KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59KB, 302x389px
>>24362231
nah, i've talked with several of my female friends about this and they all say they enjoy my company. a few years ago i would have agreed with you though.
>>
I dislike how women use different coloured pens to write. I think that's the only annoying thing that probably all women do. All the rest of the annoying things are thing both men and women do.
>>
>>24362242
Hmmm. Pretty convincing mr frogposter
>>
>>24353423
TIL im a fuckboy
>>
>viJTK7sc

So annoying...
>>
>>24362255
Are you 12?
>>
>>24362405
You dont know how to tag a post? Or are you just this autistic
>>
>UzukIj+M

Wew
>>
The emotional fatties are in full force in this thread.
>>
File: Really 4.gif (1MB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
Really 4.gif
1MB, 300x204px
Erm, yeah alright, then.\

>Describing men as "cute".
Cute is not particularly complimentary, it is effete. You may have some pussy guy humping your leg who's never going to get you who's happy you call him cute, but as for some of us? No. Why would you think describing me in such a feminine way is a compliment?

I can understand how that one might be just me, I can be quite particular about use of language, but it'd be interesting to know if any other lads think about this way.

>"Sorry, I'm not really interested in you in that way. Why don't we just be friends?"

Love, I have just made my intentions abundantly clear, and at this point you may as well be saying "I don't want to be in a relationship with you, but I do want the validation that comes with having you around", so no thanks. Further to this point, when I get questioned on this (Usually, I am usually socially aware enough to just maintain a dignified silence and let nature take its course in the whole not talking thing, but sometimes it becomes a topic of conversation), why do you get pissy at me for looking under a rock if you didn't want to know what was there?

>"If only I could find a guy like you!"

This isn't just about me, this one, though it has happened to me in the past. I imagine every bloke's been there once. Why the fuck would you kick a man when he's down, it's just pretty cruel, tbqh.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1065x1353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1065x1353px
>there are fat women who think they deserve fit men

When will these fatties realize that they are at the bottom of the totem pole?
>>
>>24363009
sounds like you're salty you couldnt get some ass
>>
>>24363033

Salt or no, it's a valid complaint. Many a fat bitch thinks she's entitled to more than what she's worth.
>>
>>24363033
Tbh, I have an opposite problem. I'm salty that fat drunk bitches always try to hit on me in bars and parties.
>>
>>24363068
It's even worse if you're black. They think your dick belongs to no one else.
>>
File: UKIP-leader-Nigel-Farage.jpg (220KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
UKIP-leader-Nigel-Farage.jpg
220KB, 2197x1463px
>>24363076

Christ, as if just being black wasn't bad enough!
>>
>>24363009
>>24363059
Can confirm this is true.

I am one of them. (^:
>>
I hate how many men think they are entitled to demand everything sexually, while ignoring their partners wishes. I just can't stand this injustice.
>>
>>24362410
Nope. I'm just annoyed it's not in a uniform colour and it makes me feel as if different people wrote the text with the same handwriting. 26 years old. It also annoys me in uni course books, seeing the different colours.
>>
>>24363099
Date better guys?
>>
File: giphy.gif (392KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
392KB, 500x374px
>>24362665
Kek
Your life sounds really difficult.
>>
>>24353512
>I love women, except I hate everything that most women do and say.

then dont deal with that shit. I treat women just as other normal human beings and if they decide to act mental I ignore them.
For example ive never bought a girl a drink. well I have bought drinks for friends and it probably has happend that a girl has been among said friends, but never for flirting/dating purposes.
I am one of the probably very few men who can honestly say that girls bought me more drinks than otherway around
>>
>>24353517
if youre not happy with the sex youre getting say something. dont expect us to read your mind.
sex is about communication
>>
>>24353540
not just women. i am a guy and im also very susceptible to compliments.
Call me pretty, buy me a drink and im yours for the night
>>
>>24363685
iktfb

I got this girl I met on tinder to take the tab to a pizza that we shared at an Italian Restaurant. Shame she ghosted a few days after, but maybe it was for the best, as she had Bipolar Disorder.
>>
>>24356479
kek
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.