[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicago area thread. Feel free to throw down Kik s, tit pics,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Chicago area thread.
Feel free to throw down Kik s, tit pics, dick picks, all that good stuff.
>>
I'm in Hyde Park and I don't know where to buy a fucking lamp that isn't $600.

Why does the Marshall's here only sell clothes? Isn't it a fucking department store?
>>
>>24346930
Try Home Goods, they have inexpensive stuff. How about Target? It won't be a fancy lamp, but hey, it won't be $600.
>>
Mchenry
M
Bored and apparently not a robot
>>
>>24348078
Chicago and Illinois threads don't seem to do well on 4chan for some reason. Who knows.

As for being or not being a robot, I'm tired of trying to identify pictures of roadsigns, trees and bodies of water.
>>
>>24348078
The problem is that all the good Target/Walmart-esque stores are outside the boundaries of Hyde Park, or they're downtown. The prospect of travelling to either of these places terrifies me because I'm a clueless person from a small town with zero crime and literally everything in Chicago seems like it might shoot me.

I was going to walk to Walmart and a Yelp review informed me that it's possible to get beaten up and mugged in broad daylight in that neighbourhood, on a main street.

I just want a lamp, man.
>>
>>24348450
Without seeming rude, if you're in the Southside, that is the more dangerous area of town when compared to downtown or the north side, which you could reach on the L. How about just looking through Amazon and have one delivered? Quick, easy and painless. Plenty of variety as well.
>>
>>24348460
Trust me, you'll be fine. If you're driving to a Walmart, you're pretty safe. I live on the north side myself, but in a high gang shooting area. I know better than to be outside alone at 3 AM, so I've never felt unsafe. Just be careful and you'll be ok. Not as much happens in broad daylight in public places with lots of people around.
>>
cicero reporting in
>>
Why dont you uber it to the burbs and go to ikea?
>>
File: 20141206_221123.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20141206_221123.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
um ye I have a butt. Suck your dick or something?

kik: toyrat
Wicker park..!
>>
File: feetem.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
feetem.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
auh. more pics..
>>
>>24349535
Hey there :) I'm just south of you
>>
Any cute submissive women on the north side or the loop? I live in the former and work in the latter.

37/m
Kik: AlbanyPark36
>>
Any ladies in chitown area intrested. I'm 20 my kik is mikeaddle.
>>
>>24352225
Oh look it's this cunt again
>>
cunt bump
>>
File: 20160812_025345.jpg (3MB, 1817x3294px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_025345.jpg
3MB, 1817x3294px
I'm in niles ;) straight 19/m
>>
>>24348450
You're living in one of the largest cities in the country. Anything you can possibly think of is available to you within 20 miles. Literally ANYTHING. You're going to have to learn to navigate the city eventually. Just stay alert of your surroundings. Don't go walking around in sketchy neighborhoods at 1 am with your headphones on.
>>
>>24346930
Hey im in Hyde park you wanna fuck?
>>
Lincoln Park
19/m
down with females/trans
Eirikr8
>>
>>24348450
Go downtown. There's a few targets in the loop. You live in 2016 and have access to the internet, figure that shit out. Otherwise order a lamp off amazon? Wtf
>>
>>24350705
Hay! Is there some way to contact you?
>>
Kik: dunkydonat
Sc: softquilt

I want channers do do drugs or watch anime with
>>
Shopping in the city is a joke. Go to the burbs.
>>
Too bad your straight Niles.
>>
Lake view area

Ddbb0423
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.