[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this on my dick /soc/ i'm really worried about it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0182.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What is this on my dick /soc/ i'm really worried about it and I do not want to go to doctors for obvious reasons.
>>
Not sure.
Go to the doctor.
>>
>>24346592
Do you think it could be somewhat serious?
>>
I don't get what's the obvious reason,

Urologists see dicks every single day, they wouldn't find yours weird. Just go see one.
>>
You clearly need to go to the doctor. Sooner rather than later would be a good idea!
>>
>>24346597
Well I doubt I would be going to one of those, it would just be my local GP man who i'd probably have to see in the fore-see-able future.

>>24346599
What do you think it could be? seriously it's freaking me out now.
>>
Old copy pasta
>>
>>24346631
What?
>>
>>24346573
Is it stiff and painful to touch? If so it's probably Staph/MRSA. I'd got to the doctor next chance you get.
>>
>>24346659
Nah it does not hurt unless I squeeze it.
>>
Look, I'm a nurse...we see dicks everyday. We DGAF and won't remember you or your little friend. When it comes to your manhood it is best to be prudent. Get off 4 chan and go to the fucking doctor!
>>
>>24346673
Am also a (male) nurse. We go to school to see dicks and I've seen much worse. It's fine and it may be serious. Go to the fucking doctor.
>>
>>24346573
>>24346596
>>24346604
>>24346649
>>24346673
Go to your GP you fucking moron. He/She's a professional and doesn't give a fuck about your junk. They will see all sorts of shit in their career and a lumpy dick is probably the least of their day-to-day concerns. Man the fuck up
>>
>>24346678
Well it's uh nearly 11pm over here and besides i just would not know what to say it's would be so awkward and shit. Also if your a nurse could you tell me what it looks like / might be?

>>24346685
Yeah I probably will when I work up the courage i've got anxiety you see and prefer not to leave the house. As a nurse could you tell me what it could be / might be?
>>
>>24346604
>>24346599 #
What do you think it could be? seriously it's freaking me out now.

It could be a million things. That question is best left to a physician. Please don't ignore it and go have it checked out. Better safe than sorry when it comes to this stuff.
>>
>>24346695
Mother fucker, have you ever seen an uncut 14 year old that's never washed their dick? I have. I'm fine you might be the one with an infection on your dick. Go to your GP.
>>
>>24346697
Honestly I'd prefer to have some sort of idea so I know the worst possible outcome to prepare myself I don't want to go there at all but it would be less of a burden if I knew some possibilities of what it could be, you know?
>>
>>24346711
It could be cock cancer, MRSA, a bug bite, or a zit. No one can diagnose or treat you online.
>>
>>24346695
>>24346678 #
Well it's uh nearly 11pm over here and besides i just would not know what to say it's would be so awkward and shit. Also if your a nurse could you tell me what it looks like / might be?

You say,
"hi, I need an appointment with my
doctor."
They say,
"What for?"
You say,
"Its personal."
They say
"Okay."
Your doctor says,
"What's going on?"
You say,
"I'm concerned about this lump
That has developed on my penis."
He says,
"Let's see it. How long has it been there? Does it hurt? Blah and blah and blah"...

It's no big deal! Don't let your pride put your penis at risk.

from a male nurse who cares!
>>
>>24346714
Well if it's anything that involves my dick being cut off I will literally kill myself.

>>24346722
Hey thanks man and it's nothing to do with pride i'm just a pussy lol but it's been there for over a year now and I just figured it would go down eventually but it hasn't and maybe it has gotten a tiny bit bigger but i'm unsure. and it's not like i'm unhygienic or anything I make sure to wash everywhere even down there once a day.
>>
>>24346711
It could be ANYTHING! Worst case, probably some type of cancer (extremely unlikely), but, possible. It could be an STI, a cyst, a boil...

Look, I made questionable decisions recently and required STI testing...was I embarrassed? No! I went to the doctor and said "I made a bad decision and had unprotected sex this weekend and I want to be tested for everything!" And he said "good idea, let's do it!"

Done and done!
>>
>>24346732
Its been there for a fucking year?
>>
>>24346738
Possibly longer.

>>24346736
Yeah I understand that but i'm a very very introverted kind of guy you know and I will go to the doctors once I work up the courage...
>>
>>24346732
If it's remained the same for a year it's unlikely to be anything too serious...but, a year was too long to wait in the first place. Clearly this isn't emergent, but, have it looked at...even if only to ease your own mind! Best of luck, dude!
>>
>>24346736
>>24346732
And this person's got the right idea. I've gotten checked for STIs three times I know at the hospital I work at. It's litteraly no big deal on their part.
>>
It's surely more embarrassing to explain your lumpy penis to girls than it is to the doctor.
>>
>>24346573
>>24346631
>>24346649
we've seen this very picture before
GTFO
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.