[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chat thread? severely, clinically depressed femanon who's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

chat thread?
severely, clinically depressed femanon who's tried to kill herself before needs a friend right now. come and hang out in here with me. super fucking bummed lately.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474141791489.jpg (44KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474141791489.jpg
44KB, 960x960px
>>24346488
How's it going femanon, what's on your mind?
>>
>>24346497
not much. just been in bed cause i'm sick today. just feel absolutely shitty. i just really kind of want to run as far away from everyone as possible (the few people i still have left anyway) or just...be killed somehow and be done with this miserable world.

been reading a lot lately to try and keep myself occupied and stuff, but it doesn't always work.
>>
>>24346507
I've been there, still have from time to time, it's uncomfortable being in your own skin when you just want to escape but unfortunately it's what were stuck with. What have you been reading? Also, people are overrated. Learn to run away into the corners of your own mind, if escaping reality in real life isn't so much an option.
>>
>>24346507
Hello, Let me tell you something anon... I've been in the same school from 5th grade till the day i graduated high school and too this day I'm lonely get depressed and have noone but online friends and family to talk too and my patterns are bar none insanity... only just recently a huge change occurred in my life. and still i have to wait even longer before it actually is in full effect... I've also tried to commit suicide but i stopped myself right before i punctured my stomach for reasons that are still blurry trust me the world isnt a pretty place but with enough time and effort you can do anything...
>>
File: 9KGDguS.jpg (613KB, 1393x1150px) Image search: [Google]
9KGDguS.jpg
613KB, 1393x1150px
>>24346521
i don't like people so
>people are overrated
is nothing new to me. i already spend all of my life in my mind anyway, in fantasies and daydreams cause fuck it, better than real life could ever possibly be. i've been reading a few things:

-special topics in calamity physics
-mr. peanut
-the ocean at the end of the lane
-the familiar
-lily and the octopus
-the trouble with goats and sheep

i read a lot of stuff all at once. maybe one day i can just be buried in books and suffocate.
>>
>>24346488
would you be my internet gf?
>>
>>24346531
i don't know what happiness feels like. never felt happiness. only ever felt depressed ever since i was a little girl, since i was like 6 or some shit. i don't believe that things can get better. some people are just meant to suffer and fail. i am one of them. i came to terms with that years ago.

i just wish my suicide had taken, honestly.
>>
File: TMV7ZE6.jpg (185KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TMV7ZE6.jpg
185KB, 1000x1000px
>>24346534
I'm only familiar with TOATEOTL, not Geimans finest work but I found it to be a reasonably good read and that's fair; I suppose in stating you were clinically depressed I should've went off of assumptions. I also think you'd be crushed by the weight of books far more quickly then the pile it would take to be suffocated by them.
>>
>>24346488

Being on 4chan is not only not helpful, but probably detrimental to your current state of mind. Especially /soc/. Please trust me on this

It'll get better, and you'll pull yourself out of the funk. But not on 4chan
>>
File: 1473836920642.png (726KB, 677x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473836920642.png
726KB, 677x900px
>>24346552
>Gaiman
yeah I finished The Graveyard Book & Coraline recently, and they were both alright, but I like this more I think. Good. Let them crush me. I'd be glad to be crushed.

My dad pushed me down the stairs as a little girl, and I wish that'd just killed me to be honest instead of just messing up my back/neck as it did (not badly enough to be noticeable, just enough to give me pain sometimes).
>>
>>24346542
trust me life is a river to bear rapture and sorrow to listen to suffer to entrust onto tomorrow. so hear me out if you feel if you feel and think your a failure you are then but here's a good challenge for you think of how you can succeed to pull your self out of your current situation. I'm working on my problems. But by the sounds of it you need to too.
>>
>>24346488
Hey, sup ?
What is going on with u ? Wanna tell us something about your life ?
>>
>>24346553
i'm 27. i've felt like this since i was 5. despite everything i've done to try, including years and years of therapy and multiple therapists and medications, it hasn't changed and it ain't goin' to. i know 4chan isn't where i should be but it's all i have.
>>
guys, i appreciate the idea of your sympathy, but i'm not here for faux positive platitudes. i'm just here to talk. everything is shit, nothing has or ever will change, and i'm just looking for conversation really. but thank you all.
>>
>>24346569

No it's not anon, the sooner you see that the sooner you'll start to feel complete. You might not have much, but it's more real and tangible than 4chan

Try something you haven't tried before. Just do it for the sake of it. Start taking care of yourself physically too. Growth and repair will come with time and effort
>>
>>24346561
Is that interaction with your father where your state of depression stems from? I'd like to say that things get better but I'm not entirely a believer in the fact. Ive just learned to find comfort in my depression and live in my own personal little prison/hell that keeps me warm. Gaiman. I'm not a huge fan of his works over allabut if you enjoy his works I'd recommend 'American Gods' and 'The Wolves In the Walls'.
>>
>>24346569
We don't want to fix you or something, just giving you a chance to talk without restrictions :)
We do wanna know. Why do you think life sucks ? You're not getting what you want, is it?
>>
>>24346585
no, i just wish it'd killed me lol if anything, my depression stems from being born.

yea I have American Gods on my tablet, and I'll get it to in a bit after I finish some of the other things I'm in the middle of.
>>
>>24346591
i don't really want anything except to read, garden a little and fuck girls.
>>
File: 5bTw11L.jpg (943KB, 2860x1948px) Image search: [Google]
5bTw11L.jpg
943KB, 2860x1948px
what's everyone else doing today?
i'm watching the CW on mute (cause i'm listening to music), and i don't wanna watch this shitty Supergirl show but I do wanna sleep with her cause goddamit she's hot as hell. in a very generic way, i mean.
>>
>>24346652
Currently watching 'The Witch', dropped acid late last night. I can't recall if I slept but I do feel refreshed so I'm still trying to figure out how to go about my day and still tripping a tad bit.
>>
>>24346652
I wrote a bit today. It was nothing too great but progressing a bit each day is good. Also watched some forty-year-old anime.

What kind of stuff do you like doing outside of reading?
>>
>>24346672
i've been wanting to watch more and more anime lately. it's weird. i watched a ton in middle school and some high school, then stopped for years only to pick it up again in the last year or two.

i should be writing too...

idk, art, gardening, taking photos of dead animals, watching videos of people jumping off buildings or in front of trains, some cooking, camping (which i sadly haven't done in years). some other shit too.
>>
>>24346488
hi i been in bed all day today too!! you need a buddy!!
>>
also i really like your pictures!
>>
File: 1459918270924.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1459918270924.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>24346834
thanks. it's just art i've collected across the internet.
>>
>>24346864
i really love that persons art!! you have good taste! i been sad for a long time too so you got someone to be sad with
>>
>>24346864
i feel that way a lot like in that picture. i got a lotta love but nobody to give it to cause i got too many problems and nobody will put up with them. are you the bunny or the wolf
>>
>>24346488
You british, if I may ask?
>>
>>24346488
Are you good looking?
>>
Do you play pokemon, OP? If so, what is your favorite pokemon?
>>
File: 1370149263088.gif (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1370149263088.gif
48KB, 600x600px
What's new in Calamity Physics?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.