[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The horny Weeb thread v5.1 Discord edition https://discord.g

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 14fb8d73c6e1ceff25985b23f37b52b7.jpg (360KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14fb8d73c6e1ceff25985b23f37b52b7.jpg
360KB, 848x1200px
The horny Weeb thread v5.1
Discord edition
https://discord.gg/nCCueu2

For us losers share our depraved fantasies that no normal people can understand.

Asl, stories, contact info, you know the deal folks

Let me start it off

19/M/US
My skype is cornstorch
Discord is cornstorch#3192

I'm looking for girls who want to let me try to hypnotize them

I like vidya, music, alcohol, and cute girls
And anime
obviously
>>
File: in the court of the krusty crab.jpg (16KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
in the court of the krusty crab.jpg
16KB, 250x249px
20/M/US
Kik and skype are both skippymisfits24
I'm pretty switch so subs and doms come at me (dom girls are such a precious rarity), I love all shapes colors and sizes but chubby girls are my jam, I worship the booty and all things related to it, also glasses, chokers, and a nice untrimmed bush drive me nuts, qt traps too please
Animoo obviously, Jojo is life, Gurren Lagann, Space Dandy, Soul Eater, Dragon Ball, Cowboy Bebop,and Black Butler are some of my other favorites, also various cartoons, lots of vidya mainly nintendo, Star Wars, dank memes and spoopy shit
I'm all depressed and lonely and need a nice grill to make me feel not worthless if that's not too much trouble..
Also kinda chubby but I have sexy hair and am super cuddly.
>>
Giving a bump because I'm also a horny weeb into hypnosis

24/m/straight

Looking for anyone in western canada interested in being hypnotized, I've done so much of it online that I want to step it up and do some in person stuff.

I'm pretty flexible and not looking for anything in particular other than the hypnosis part. It doesn't have to be sexual either, yes it's my kink but I just want to get better with live subjects.

Just reply here if you're interested at all and I'll throw up my kik/skype, or you can post yours, either or.
Also I'm into shounen
>>
File: 1471454874030.png (680KB, 737x1036px)
1471454874030.png
680KB, 737x1036px
18/F/US/Bi
Looking for friends specifically, to talk about lewd shit; not any nudes. Don't add me if you need constant replies because I study for school almost 60% of my day; I try to reply to everyone in due time but its hard to maintain a bunch at once. Have a lot of stress so I mainly just dom/sadist now, but usually I'm a switch. Eating, biting, cannibalism, scratching, yandere, gore, kirby, splatoon, dangan ronpa and godzilla.
Kik is shindoke
>>
>>24339231
The world needs more people like us
>>
>>24339231
Dangan Ronpa is dumb and bad.
>>
File: 1473560719464.jpg (310KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1473560719464.jpg
310KB, 1440x810px
>>24339557
>>24339568
This is why we need hope
>>
This discord is cancer. Do not join it.
>>
>>24342712
How cancer?
>>
File: IMG_20160719_195631.jpg (492KB, 1024x1822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160719_195631.jpg
492KB, 1024x1822px
>>24335223
20/M/NC
Kik: idrankabeeronce
I'm looking for weebs to talk to as long as it's not a neckbeard.
I love RPGs, all types of music, I collect vinyl, sitcoms are rad and I'm a sucker for comedies and horror movies, I have some specific aesthetics and a couple of tumblrs.
Pic related is me at an anime convention so it's not like I look like this all the time
>>
File: g88wvvghjllx.png (1023KB, 1024x1280px)
g88wvvghjllx.png
1023KB, 1024x1280px
27/m/il

I'm looking for a Weeb cutie girl to cuddle watch anime and hentai with and go on dates regularly and other sexual acts. I make a lot of money and can fly people out to visit or visit them. If you're into cosplay and want to go to cons together for free that is a plus. I will pay for everything and our time together and can provide extra allowance if things work out. Please email me if interested at [email protected]
>>
Im not looking for a partner since I have one but my fetish is basically taking advantage of a shivering shota boy who is also a virgin. Follow me on tumblr: http://opalcocoon.tumblr.com/
>>
>>24344318
Real sketchy
>>
>>24343849
They're just butthurt
>>
ugh these threads were awesome til those fucks posing as girls ruined it
>>
>>24349672
A few of them are actual girls
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.