[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi soc, when will the baby fat from my face go, i'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1 - JZAraQe.jpg (419KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1 - JZAraQe.jpg
419KB, 1944x2592px
Hi soc, when will the baby fat from my face go, i'm 20 lol

babyface thread
>>
>>24333039
Whaaaaatttt baby fat? I see a hot twink... Can we see more?
>>
File: a2g8irineeu4767v8ogp.jpg (26KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
a2g8irineeu4767v8ogp.jpg
26KB, 500x667px
>>24333446
Got loads of babyfat on my cheeks lol
>>
>>24333504
Lol... I see it cute... I don't have a problem :)... Can we see moreeeeeeeeee ;)????
>>
IMO you would add some lean muscle mass in general as your face and skin has a feminine complexion and fat disposition. If that bothers you (a lot of people find it attractive btw) you probably need to amp up your androgen hormones to impact that. One way to increase that is to do weight-bearing exercises and increase muscle mass. Your body will naturally produce more testosterone and burn more fat and this will tighten up some of your softer features.

As an aside steer clear of natural sources of estrogens (soy is a huge offender there, btw).

That said you could embrace the aesthetic. You're very pretty, and that's not a bad thing. The macho ideal is not the be-all, end-all of the male aesthetic.
>>
>>24333537
it's his eyes and lack of masculine jaw idiot

start lifting
>>
>>24333537
>>24333551
i've been going to the gym for about a year desu and haven't actually gained much muscle mass, i got my testosterone checked and it was in 390, trying to get my doctor to give me test injections
>>
>>24333551
what even are you talking about? You trying to give this kid a complex about eyes and jaw, cuz you had a chiseled chin and bogart-esque jawline at 20?

Fuck off with that shit, and learn to read before criticizing. You make yourself look like an ignorant, illiterate ass when you attack me and what I said - and then immediately agree with it in your next sentence.
>>
>>24333586
>you think that you can only achieve a masculine jaw at a mature age

it's genetics you retard

he'll never ''develop'' a chiseled chin stop coming on here acting like some i have a masters degree in sociology retard you probably never even finished school

he needs plastic surgery end of
>>
>ugly AND he supports man u
what a sad life you must lead
>>
>>24333595
who do u support?
>>
>>24333565
I genuinely think you're attractive, but if you don't feel the same way about yourself then do what you can. I guess you wish to look more masculine?
>>
>>24333504
Upload some hot ones
>>
>>24333551
>lifting
lmao nice meme
>>
>>24333039
Never?
>>
>>24333039
24, I'm not going to posts a picture but I'll tell you if I start looking like a big boy.
>>
>>24333039
Baby face will stay with you through your early 20s and then it's all down hill from there so enjoy your youth
>>
How do people here fall so easily for the fuckers that pretend to be other people?
>>
>>24333539
> Posts Kik "utasi" in other thread
>>
File: IMG_1207.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I actually feel sad for you.
Beard life best life
>>
>>24334222
That's not a beard that's scraggly pubes coming off your chin
>>
>>24334222
Thats just wrong.
>>
>>24334222
you got 3 beards, 2 of them are your eyebrows
>>
>>24333039
Chicks dig the baby face. A buddy of mine gets all the puss and hes babyfaced. Then again he's also rich so that could very well have something todo with it
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
You don't have a chance when hot 6'4 masc guys like me are around
>>
>>24336371
im 6'3
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.