[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a dirty little trump slut! What would you do with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1473741632982.jpg (22KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473741632982.jpg
22KB, 480x600px
I'm a dirty little trump slut!
What would you do with me if we were alone?
>>
Start sizing rebar. Wall ain't building itself.
>>
>>24328902
get undresses would be the first answer to your question :-P
>>
Show me your cocks and I'll show my big breast.
>>
>>24328964
Trump slut as in voting for trump? I'd have you gangbanged by Mexican men and Ivanka Trump gangbanged by black guys, while little Donald is forced to watch and stroke. As you cum on those brown and black cocks I want you to scream "make america great again"
>>
>>24328902
make some pepe memes lol
>>
>>24328974
Pepe makes memes of ME.
topkek.
>>
>>24328973
Only If yu fuk me til I tear beb
>>
>>24328902
timestamp + tits or gtfo
>>
like most Trump fans you are a fraud
>>
>>24329072

Trump would fuck your day up niger
>>
>>24328902
I'd ask for a timestamp
>>
>>24329099
You commie jew.
>>
>>24329207
Why do you not desire bbc in your ass?
>>
You must be at least 18 to post on this Romanian flower arrangement board.
>>
>>24329234
She usa
>>
>>24328902
You know how this works. First tits, then attention.
>>
File: IMAG0382.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0382.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
Hey :) MAGA
>>
>>24329072
Thanks for correcting the record
>>
If I was american, I'd slowly walk close to you, grab your ass, squeeze it, then whisper in your ear:
I voted Hillary
>>
>>24328902
We'd make sex great again. My dick is yuge like the Donald's hand. Trust me sweetheart the only thing small about me is my business. Actually I'm kinda more progressive but we could have kinky playful hatefucking sessions until the election and try to find common ground in between and if Trump wins I'd cut my hippie hair for you, sell out, act all Norman Rockwell and wife your ass.
>>
>>24329207
Convert me to a glorious Christian capitalist pig dog with your sweet alt right pussy comrade, make me wear a suit and tie and hate myself but I can't stop it because I need to fuck you so bad. Be my free market mommy and show me so much western decadence that I take a job on Wall Street and become an alpha just to keep you.
>>
>>24328964
As per the art of the deal I will present you with this counter offer post a picture of one boob or cover your nipples and I will link to my cock from another thread.
>>
Find out you're really a dude.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.