[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS BREAKING THE ICE EDITION//PIC DUMP CUZ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 105

File: a CHAT WITH pUT.png (612KB, 940x591px) Image search: [Google]
a CHAT WITH pUT.png
612KB, 940x591px
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS

BREAKING THE ICE EDITION//PIC DUMP CUZ THAT HASN'T HAPPENED IN A WHILE
Got any nice pics/drawing you recently did? Now a good chance to spam them

>For new friends:
Introduce yourself with this format if you like. You don't have to include all of the topics, and you can post updates of whatever topics within the same thread.

>Post as you like, this thread is just a general place to do normal 4chan shitposting and blogging about your day to day life, or vent about what every edgy shit you got going on

>Don't get discouraged by some of our our fat arse posts, as mention before you can post in whatever form that brings you closer to god.

>>>And if anon tells you to reveal yourself more than three time, the challenge must be received. Other wise you will be banned buy admin

>And to the regulars, try to be a little more open to newfagposters. Please

>>Chat General
Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
>Music Discussion(you can be lazy and post youtube links)
>What are you doing?
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
>Video Games
>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.

>>General Discussion
>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.
>>Who cares if this is a international meet-up board, after all.

>>Even though this is a hookup board, we get a ton of international familia up in this bitch, so celebrate diversity and please hold off your plans on your local beta uprising, at least until winter.
>>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP might deliever.

Last Thread:>>It fuckin 404'd
>>
Gonna dump a few pics for tonight then head off to bed, just wanted to make sure there was a thread for today.
>>
File: IMG_20160809_170449293.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_170449293.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I have no clue when and where I took this
>>
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS
18/M/Cali

>Music Discussion
I like a lot of different types of music, trying to keep an open mind. I mostly listen to hip-hop, punk, and electronic music. Knxwledge, Flying Lotus, MF DOOM, Kanye West, and Madlib are some of my favorites.

>What are you doing?
Not sleeping like I should

Not NEET but weirdo fits

>Video Games
Metal Gear Solid, Civ V, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, Mario Galaxy 2, Deus Ex:HR, Terraria, Metroid Prime 3, Super Meat Boy, Super Metroid. Basically I really fucking love video games.

Wanting to read a few pro wrestling books because I am a pleb. Also reading Slaughterhouse V, and eventually moving on to Hitchhiker's Guide. Because I'm basic.

>Films etc.
Not a huge movie buff but I like a few films.

Robocop, Terminator 2, Full Metal Jacket, Back to the Future, Dr. Strangelove.

>>General Discussion
I'm just a bored dude going to school and shit. You can ask for contact info, if I somehow seem interesting.
>>
Took this one in the spot where a wild fire started in my local park
>>
File: IMG_20160630_181041226.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_181041226.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Might have posted this before
>>
File: IMG_20160727_194109243.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160727_194109243.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Last one for tonight, this one is at the Miller brewery in Irwindale CA
>>
File: IMG_20160907_115152284_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160907_115152284_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Well after disappearing from this thread and posting in general, I'm back from my hiatus. Well maybe semi back, taking time off this place shaves a few tumors of your heart.
Hows everyone doing right now? I read some of the thread before it died.....it got pretty interesting, kinda wish I was here to add to the convo

And hows the weather in your guy's neck of the woods?
We had a bunch of coastal rain cloud come in today and the cool the place off from it being 90F again, and now its kinda sprinkling which is nice. I've missed the smell of rain water on concrete, I'll prob take some weathery pic tomorrow morning

>>Chat General
>Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
Not that recent but still fresh enough to sell at the deli
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55xaWhhT98E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwzulQkHTs4
Stumble upon some old 80s pop, but then its kinda eurobeatish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAVdVfY2tiw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4RV-ehmlLY(found this one in a old Nissan commercial)
>What are you doing?
Typing this rubbish and questioning why I'm doing this....again
Hopefully this shit is changing soon. I-I....I blame my environment
>Video Games
Started my old save on final fantasy XII Zodiac Job blah blah, I want to beat it but who knows.
Other than that nothing really going other than Dirt Rally I should be practicing at street fighter but all well
Nothing at the moment, i don't think e-books are really my thing tbqh
>Films etc.
I downloaded season 1-9 of The X-files so I've been getting my spook on this week.
Film wise I say Star Trek Nemesis for the first time today.....last time I'll be doing that. Last decent film I saw this month was Interview with a Vampire

All right y'all I'm off to bed
>>
>>24328644
Fellow Cali fag, I'm signing off soon but hopefully you'll be here tomorrow so we can banter about irrelevant california bullshit and what not.
Usually these threads are more alive in the morning since most posters are from across the seas, but its a slow month so might be pretty ded in here. Most of the meriafags are busy with life

Hows Deus Ex:HR? I've been wondering if it was good enough to be its predecessor.
>>
File: 1473737869211.jpg (220KB, 720x934px) Image search: [Google]
1473737869211.jpg
220KB, 720x934px
daily remindwr that women are inherently evil creatures
>>
Here is a picture I took whilst walking the doggos

>Introduce yourself
I'm a simple boy, with a simple dream of being able to afford a car and a pot noodle that doesn't taste of roasted asshole.
>Stop bullying the newfags
Okay boss
>Music, be lazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXLPWi1B5DI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0EBOFL_VwE

Does anyone know any other songs similar to SS? I have no idea what genre it is nor what to search for.
I need some good strutting music
>Doing
Trying to calm my mind so I can sleep.
>>24325837
>Combat
Do you mean like the that dude searing off his jaw from firing a faulty snipe? It's the only ground I've seen
>Rapeugee
I don't suppose you care about social issues do you?
>Drones
Can you link me to the thread, that sound interesting/ horrifically funny
>>
Ekkk man how did I sleep in this long?

Bumping before I kill my self
>>
>>24329186
>struttin tunes
You'll probably find what your looking for in the realms of disco-funk and soul. Here are some classics:
https://youtu.be/0CFuCYNx-1g
https://youtu.be/rrBx6mAWYPU
http://youtu.be/Jx452j6zJ6o?list=PLlcwbqO25d6mTedVKhEIUzfO26PyYBZi0
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cmo6MRYf5g
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcUo2fauO8E
https://youtu.be/jQuMzOC6f-8
Look into the bands Parliament, Funkadelic, and Sly & The Family Stone for more oldies. Also, look up "motown".

Also, here's some newer shit.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bj_cw0oPwNk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KBTQzU4HYdk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W3y0jCIP5wc
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DXcwAyJQa9w

No need to thank me anon. Just know that--by the time you hear the next pop...the FUNK shall be within you.
>>
File: imbadatposes.jpg (36KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
imbadatposes.jpg
36KB, 742x960px
>picdump
I haven't started anything new in a while but I've been chipping away at some older stuff. Trying to save up to buy a Yiynova tablet monitor during black Friday sales so I can make quality line-art and colour it without requiring eight stout churlish boys to man the bellows.

>Music Discussion
Just going through random stuff on Youtube because it helps me maintain focus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8K2QRwKq54
>What are you doing?
Playing WoW, being garbage, cleaning the apartment.
Disability. Joint and eye problems related to a birth defect, and CPTSD.
>Video Games
New stuff doesn't stick with me. I do MMORPGs, but console interests are mostly Dreamcast and PS2.
Nothing at the moment.
>Films etc.
I'm not into film at all. I love Wes Anderson films but I'm apathetic to most everything else.
>>
File: IMAG1603.jpg (2MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1603.jpg
2MB, 1840x3264px
>>24330394
Continuing small picdump
>>
File: IMAG1602.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1602.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>24330397
Fuck, not sure why it rotated back. Oh well.
>>
File: j.jpg (74KB, 400x296px)
j.jpg
74KB, 400x296px
Sharing a good film from my own personal likings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NzALRJifI
>>
File: bostonjewess.jpg (288KB, 1312x738px)
bostonjewess.jpg
288KB, 1312x738px
How yall doin tonight? I'm feeling both annoyed and happy. Walgreens is doing free 8x10 prints and I have gotten some good shit, but the frames at walmart must be quality controlled by a fucking blind person.

>>24328644
>Civ V
Holy shit its been a while. Us autists on Soc should do a game or something.
>DE:HR
I really hope Mankind Divided isn't shit. I have too much invested in HR.

>>24328697
>Dirt Rally
You got a wheel or no?

>>24329186
>Jaw off
Uh, haven't seen that particular video but now I am intrigued. I am just into helmet cam stuff and mainly drone footage. Front line reports are dope, though.
>Social issues
I'm sorry, I should dial it back on the whole pol speak. I have recently taken a break from that board and just browse for SG. Pol is really fucking toxic but its something to do.
>Link
>>>/pol/88762160
Some of the namefags there are doing some poll type shit where they vote for favorites. If you want good drone footage, there is a channel called R&U videos that translates and gives context for videos uploaded by the syrian opposition. Also hit me up for some good info on the Syrian War, I would like to believe this knowledge I have accumulated will be used somehow.
>>
>>24331130
>Pol is really fucking toxic but its something to do.
I tried going there a couple times. I can only handle so much devil's advocate shitposting before it becomes overkill.

>Also I'm Syrian, but I've been in the US all my life
>>
Whelp I kind of blew it today was suppose to post and shit in the morning but that didn't happen. But thats life I guess.

H-ho-hows everyone's night going?

>>24329186
>afford a car
I can see that happening sooner or later
>noodle that don't taste like scottish food
Well thats going to be a tough one

But whats going on man where are the rest of your dumps?

>>24330394
Well you do some quality line art tbqh, going to be shame when you switch over to tablet. Hopefully you get that shit come black friday or cyber monday or metallic tuesdays, or whatever their going to call the next one.

Heres one I finished earlier this month, I just started up doing landscape drawings again

>>24330397
>>24330402
Idk why 4chin does that, I remember reading about the reason shit gets flipped, but I forgot most likely I was high
But I just started doing character portraits from the story I've been thinking of. I like yours cause their clean as fuck. Something I have trouble doing some times. Are these drawings for something?

>>24331130
>You got a wheel or no?
Nah I fucked up on that one, just stuck with my ps4 controller. Planing on buy a logitech g25 since the price for them has finally dropped.
>>
>>24330394
Whoops forgot to post this drawing
>>
Pretty sure I posted this one here before
>>
But I don't think I've posted this one anywhere(for obvious reasons)
>>
Last one for tonight, this one took me a day and a half. But honestly should have taken 3 days not sure how I feel about it.
>>
File: 1473837026060496289094.jpg (1019KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1473837026060496289094.jpg
1019KB, 2048x1536px
>>24331659
I'm outside, have an artful bin
>>
>>24331659
I.think you're
>>
>>24331941
>>24331946
Hmmmmmm wait a minute.........where are all the muslims at in these?

Nice trash bin tho, looks like it could tell you some shit about the iron lady
>>
i'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
>>
File: 20160828_204251.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px)
20160828_204251.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>24328630
The American Southwest is so cool, man. One day I want to take a hike through the desert like Paris, Texas.

>>24331247
>I'm syrian
If you don't mind me asking, what is your current take on the whole situation over in Syria? Who do you support (or don't)?

>>24331659
>Logitech g25
Good choice. If I wasn't such a poorfag I would get one of the premium wheels from the g series. I got some 80 dollar Driving Force Pro, thing is so fucking noisy. I think the silent belt mechanism is worth the couple hundred dollar premium on the good models.
>>
File: IMAG1482.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1482.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>24331659
>Idk why 4chin does that,
I seems to happen when people upload from mobile, I rotated with Microsoft gallery and everything was fine, but then it was like "nah, bruh" once I uploaded it. Rotated this in Photoshop instead. Lets see if it works. I fuckin' love rainbows and sunshowers.

>Something I have trouble doing some times.
Well, practice makes perfect. 10 years ago all I could draw was DeviantArt tier animu faces.

>Are these drawings for something?
Yeah, a story I'd like to finish and get published one of these days so I can be the next Rowling.

>>24331666
>>24331671
>>24331675
>>24331691
You're good with landscapes and filling out the entire page I struggle to fill in the background and stuff when I draw, lol.

>>24332028
>cheese dress
W-why?

>>24331659
>Logitech g25
I don't know why, but Logitech products fail me. I have this g15 keyboard from aaaaaages ago that's survived even through multiple moves, but mice and audio stuff always last less than a year before something gets frayed or flat out stops working.

>>24332940
>If you don't mind me asking, what is your current take on the whole situation over in Syria? Who do you support (or don't)?
It's hard to keep track of when you're hearing things from so many different sides. The whole thing is unfortunate because back in the day, urban Syria was one of the most chill places in the Mideast, now it's a shithole because people handle disagreements with guns and explosives. Doesn't help that certain nearby countries just fuel it for personal gain.

It hurts a bit knowing I might never get to see it with my own eyes because it'll either be in constant turmoil, or changing climates will render the whole area uninhabitable.

I'm against Assad and his whole circle, but I don't agree with all of the actions of rebels.
>>
File: t3_2ae1x7.jpg (48KB, 640x635px)
t3_2ae1x7.jpg
48KB, 640x635px
>>24333090
>He doesn't have a cheese on boobs fetish
Step up your fuckin game, breh

>Chill places
Are some of the areas of Syria still like that? I heard some of the western parts of the country in the Govt controlled areas are kind of untouched by the war, at least in the physical sense. Costal cities like Latakia are under Syrian and Russian control and are relatively secure.
>>
File: IMAG1487.jpg (1010KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1487.jpg
1010KB, 3264x1840px
>>24333133
Eh, they're not directly touched by the war, but they're still not the best places. War destroys infrastructure and economy. electrical power is limited, which is a pain during hot summers. Generators are common everywhere, but the gas to maintain them (and fuel cars) is effected by the shaky economy. Prices of necessities like food fluctuate a lot and can get pretty high. Government can be pretty paranoid, too, and you'll still hear shelling occasionally. There's still active clubs and social scenes, but its certainly nothing like what you'd encounter in the west.
>>
>>24332940
I've lived in the southwest all my life, I might be too sun bleached to realize how nice it is here "sometimes". But honestly I need to go to texas one day, feel like thats a must for any merican sun belter

Heres a pic from my old hang out spot in my hometown in the antelope valley desert

Yeah and I know that feel man, I should have just bought one when I had disposable income, now I have to wait a minute. But I have no clue why all the cheap wheels are so sketchy and loud, one of the reasons I tried to stay away from them.
Guess when it come to driving wheels quality is more important than anything else. Even heard that the new logitech g wheels have flaws too, very sp00ky

Was that pic taken at a beach?
>>
File: IMG_20160515_105640155.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160515_105640155.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24333090
I think it might be an android issue, if I remember right iphone users didn't have this issue. But MS gallery was never good for anything tbqh, I've been using Irfan View pretty gosh darn solid. But photoshop should do it, or anything that saves over the original when rotating it.
>I fuckin' love rainbows and sunshowers.
I don't even remember what those look like anymore. Solcal deleted rain out the forecast a long time ago

Kek 10 years ago all I could draw where crappy pics of sanic and even crappier landscapes(I dropped one of those tho ;P)
> I can be the next Rowling
Well shit famdesu guess we have the same plans with our shit, but I have no clue how far I'll go. mainly cause the story is long as balls

>filling BIG OPEN SPACES
I guess I get real autist with that part, I usually don't like seeing blank spaces in them. Just try practicing rotating the paper and drawing in different angles, but I'm not the best art teacher

>W-why?
Why?........cuz merica. Isn't that all you wanted? Kek but thank /o/ for that find

I've only had one logitech product which is my g300 mouse, it was pretty cheap but seems reliable. But I've heard shit about the wires cutting out on their mouses. Maybe its better to get the serf low tier ones, think mine was just $30 dosn't feel sturdy tho
>>
File: 1473282441815.png (937KB, 776x795px)
1473282441815.png
937KB, 776x795px
>>24333133
Theres a lot of things in this pic that I don't understand.
>tan lines
>two tongue pericings(guess its a bj queen)
>why is she fat
>dick shit in the background
>how much fat is too much
>what kind of cheese is that
>why is she fat
>who thought this was a good idea
>>why is she fat
>>
File: Photo on 2016-09-10 at 22.57 #2.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-09-10 at 22.57 #2.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>Music Discussion
I like Five For Fighting, Sparks, Belle & Sebastian, Arcade Fire, Modest Mouse, Cake, Cloud Cult, Beck
>What are you doing?
Sitting in bed playing The Evil Within and listening to podcasts
Because I'm an autistic lesbian.
>Video Games
Currently playing The Evil Within, Watchdogs, Black Flag, Remember Me and replaying L.A. Noire
Special Topics In Calamity Physics, Mr. Peanut, The Familiar, The Trouble With Goats & Sheep, Lily & The Octopus, Cosmopolis
>Films etc.
Favorite films? I guess Ghost World, Worlds Greatest Dad, The Voices, It's Such A Beautiful Day, I'm A Cyborg & That's Ok, A Boy & His Dog
>>
File: 20160817_190801.jpg (3MB, 6944x1696px)
20160817_190801.jpg
3MB, 6944x1696px
>>24333265
>Still not the best places
Yeah, I should have thought that there were different effects to war that are less pronounced than blown out buildings and dead bodies. Thanks for your input, man. I am always happy to put individuals and experiences to the things that I learn about

>>24333370
>That pic
So fuckin jealous, man. I just want to set up a chair there and sit for a while, enjoy the sunset with the new vegas soundtrack playing.
>cheap wheels are sketchy
I personally have never had a problem with logitech in terms of having shit last. This wheel was probably made when I was still shitting my pants and it will still be around when I am graduating college. It is accurate and responsive, though. There are still games that support it, too, even though its sort of legacy/discontinued status. The cheap wheels are loud because I think it uses a belt or something to determine turns. I think the more expensive ones use a different technology, but they are quiet.
>Taken at a beach?
Asbury park, NJ. Went there with a friend a week ago. Great place and a great time to iron out issues he was having with his gf (or ex gf, anyway). Shame that the s5 camera cannot handle any sort of low light. Got a lotta stuff saved, though. Could picdump if you want.

>>24333412
>why is she fat
Well, cheese singles are some of the cheapest but fattest food items one can buy on food stamps. Shes just your average white trash, but with a twist.
>>
>>24333438
Hello hello anon, hows your day been other than chilling around and playing vidyas?

And shit how is Evil Within? I don't even think I've ever seen gamplay of it. but I also get scared easily(don't tell anyone that) so I tend to stay away from them.
But shit I've still never played LA Noire but I know its a good game. I need to check if its on PCuck and give it a download

>>24333447
Well I took that on a pretty clear decent day, usually the weather over there is very "hostile". Either its clear with 25mph winds, cold and cloudy, flash floods, or around 100F in the summers. It use to snow up there, but I guess global warming took care of that.
But kek I remember one of the oldies stations playing some sounds from NV

Shit and thats the thing I have to worry about buying a cheaper one. Some newer games aren't compatible with older wheels unless they were super popular. Idk if I want to be dealing with that, I dl'd assetto corsa but can't play because my controller has bug with the throttle key
I remember reading about the technology they use in the premium ones, but for the life of me I can't remember what they use to silence the play in them
>iron out issues gf problems
Well shit that sounded like a great time to be the third wheel lol. But thats a damn good panorama shot phampie, your phone has a better time picking up light then mine will ever. My motoG can take panorama but they come out super choppy and compressed

Honestly just another reason why I'm glad don't eat cheese singlets. I think the twist is that she need a engine jack to lift her into bed
>>
>>24333546
eh it's been rather lousy around here lately but thankfully I've got plenty of media to entertain me. Evil Within is fucking fantastic. It's very cinematic and story driven, and despite being made by the Resident Evil guy, it's nothing like Resident Evil I feel (I just recently played RE6 so). But yeah, I'm only like 2 chapters into the game but I'd totally recommend it. LA Noire was fuckin great and I'm just doing achievement mop ups really, plus I figured my gf might like it, which she does, so.

How about you? How're you doing?
>>
>>24333557
Mikami had nothing to do with RE6. He's most famous for RE4, which Evil Within is very similar to in most regards.

The terrible parts of Evil Within are all dogpiled on at the end, so brace yourself for garbage "I guessed wrong and died" footraces where the camera spins around and shows you from the front so you can't see where you're going.

I REALLY wanted to like The Evil Within but it turned real shit real fast the further I got into it. The Castle chapter is probably the best part of the game.
>>
>>24333568
It IS similar to RE4, this is true. I'm not a huge RE fan so I don't know most of its history, but ok, I didn't know he wasn't involved with 6. Maybe that's why I doesn't feel like an RE game lol

Argh, that's irritating to hear but I'm nowhere near as harsh on stuff as everyone else seems to be, so I guess we'll see when I get further into it. Like, for instance, I had no problems with the end of Mass Effect 3. It is what it is. I just don't care to be angry about stuff anymore lol it takes too much energy.
>>
>>24333557
Kek well 2015-2016 have been pretty crappy years for me, at least you got some shit to tame your flame. All the games in the world probably couldn't entertain me, I get bored easily. And anything that story driven has my vote tbqh, I blame the witcher series for that.
But shit if it has nothing in common with RE I'll give it try, last new RE I played was RE5. Not sure how I feel about that series now that they keep making more of them.

Kek tho I think almost everyone i talked to liked LA Noire just one of those one hit wonder games I guess. How long does that game run for anyways?

But i'm really not doing anything today, just trying to keep this thread alive since all the regular are gone rn. Guess job hunting is what I'm doing this month, the job I wanted doesn't seem like its happening rn

>>24333568
Damn that damn must have reall irritated you to come here and make a post like this
>>
>>24333582
Don't get me wrong, I still had fun playing Evil Within, I just had super high expectations.

Also a non-spoiler tip : For the last boss of the game, it's basically a glorified quicktime event with mounted guns, so don't worry about saving your ammo and gear for it. You can feel free to blow your wad totally in the last chapter.
>>
>>24333607
sure, this is exactly why I don't get hyped for stuff anymore, 'cause I've noticed most things I was disappointed with were only because I allowed my expectations to be too high. Thanks for the tip!

>>24333601
yeah...hasn't been very good for me either, so I understand. I still need to play the witcher franchise. I still need to play deus ex too. ugh. so behind on stuff. the thing about LA Noire is that I think the company that made it had a falling out with Rockstar and now there probably will never be a sequel, but I could be remembering that wrong. It's a long game, it's 3 discs. What job did you want? I would love to go to college and become a kindergarten teacher.
>>
>>24333400
>Solcal deleted rain out the forecast a long time ago
Steal Portland's rain. I hear they have a ton of it.

>mainly cause the story is long as balls
So's mine. I'm shooting for a trilogy. I don't like things that go on forever and three is always a good number. I've technically been working on this since 2004. I kept improving it over time feeling it was too juvenile- which it was. I'm getting to the point now where I'm satisfied with the characters and story direction and nothing is left open or too far-fetched.

>>24333412
'MURRICA.

Seriously though, give her a couple guns, huge hospital bills, and a "make America great again" hat and this would sum up the worst of the country pretty well.

>>24333438
>Modest Mouse
>Beck
>Ghost World
Throwback to my late high school years right there, honestly.

>>24333447
No problem, and a lot of people tend to miss those sides of wars and how far the chaos reaches even to people who aren't directly in the middle of it.

I just want things to get back on track of how they used to be in places like Damascus and Baghdad back in the early 70s. I feel like they'd be as booming as Japan if things stayed on track.
>>
>>24333618
I tell myself it'll get better, but I'm no fortune teller so you just got to take what you got. You should give them a shot but I know the first one turns ppl off(still my fav) and not a lot of skyrim fans like it either. But fuck man I know that feel, I still need to play fucking desus ex I'm pretty far behind next gene games rn.
I just hope human revolution is just as good as the second one. Threequels are always cursed, but I belive that about rock star and take-two(googled it) rockstar hasn't always had the best customer service guess its the same with who they contract with too. But just I forgot the 360 one had three discs now I want to play
it man.
And I wish my bitch of friend would give me my 360 back, but thats what I get for borrowing/trading it for his bong ;p

The job I was going for was a bus tram position driving ppl from the airport to a parking garage the pay was pretty damn decent too. But honestly I think you could do that, all you need is a literary major and maybe "kid training" if thats what you call it. We need more teachers especially here in solcal
>>
>>24333689
>not a lot of skyrim fans like it either
i don't compare games to one another, so it's just like, as long as something plays well and is fairly interesting, then it's fine to me.

yeah rockstar seems kinda like a buncha assholes, and to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of their titles. I HATED red dead redemption for example. Damn that would've been a good job, I'm sorry that didn't work out :/ yeah my ex girlfriend was going into child psychology, and she was telling me all about the kind of stuff that I'd need to do that she had to do to be a kindergarten teacher. sounds tiring lol

really I just wanna be an author. I've written 6 novels in the last two years.
>>
File: 20160828_185341.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160828_185341.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24333546
God me and you are all about wheels, aren't we? :)
>Some games aren't compatible
Yeah that is a problem. From my experience, codemasters is pretty decent with legacy stuff, although GRID has problems with force feedback. The wheel also works with ETS2 and ATS.
>A great time to be a third wheel
I always sort of felt like a third wheel when the two came on to play TF2 and whatnot with me. I mean I am good friends with her (even though it feels like she is ducking me, lately). However, I am much closer to the boyfriend because bros before hoes and all that. He was more interested in thoughts other than the relationship, though, and having fun with me. I would post a few pictures of me and him but I don't think he would really like that, even though he used to browse this board.

https: //drive. google .com/open?id=0B9I4F61mIIBYblNCdzJmb0gxc2c
Get jealous of my 15mb 360 panorama 8). Taken in the trails in Jockey Hollow, NJ.

Im off to work, guys and gals. Will be back soon for some (you)s and chats.
>>
>>24333673
>Steal Portland's rain
Where tha fuck is cobra command when you need them?

Shit trilogies usually are a seller for books, but yeah shit needs to end at some point or you just end up with a husk of what it use to be and buttload of fillers like anime. Think I've been working on mine since 2007 or something like that, but thats good practice getting rid of
the juvenile stuff and revising it. I literally just started working on the characters, spent most of my time working on the lore and map(which isn't even close to finished). I need to get another composition book to start writing shit tbqh

Also have a mecha story but that one is going to be long as fuck so its still in the works. I try to draw mecha shit each month but takes a lot of practice
>muh guns, muh huge hospital bills, and muh "make America great again" hat
Shit you got it pretty on point with that one, maybe some big ass poofy 80s hair would help too
>>
>>24333697
>i don't compare games to one another
Your one in a god damn million senpai, I'll never understand why they compare the two to eachother but that always cause a flame war. The thing I've seen most complain about is it bad because its story driven, no character creation, and no bows or something like that lol.

I could be confused with just the england branch but there was alot of hate going for them during GTA IV cause they didn't want to port it to pc, but I think their doing a better job now. But damn I was a red dead fan, but i love westerns so I'm bias. It was pretty amazing
when it came out but after beating it and playing multi it got pretty damn boring, but that happens with alot of their games. But its all buneo senpai theres always next time for the job, my brother works there so i still have a chance.

How much shit do you have to go thru to get a teaching job, is it even worth all the money? But kek man being a student made me never want to be a teacher tbqh, way to much stress

Dude do it, thats easier than becoming a teacher. Its a shame our inhouse writer isn't here, he could have a good convo with you about it
>>
>>24333738
I like westerns but I really dislike how that game plays, and I really REALLY dislike that specific setting. I actually wish we had more western comedies in general, like the Hulu show Quick Draw is fucking hilarious. We need more of that kinda shit.

>one in a goddamn million
well thanks lol yeah it just seems weird to compare games when they aren't the same thing, like, just because Dead Rising, L4D and RE all have zombies in them, that doesn't mean they should all be held to the same standard as one another. They're all totally different, unique titles. I don't know. I'm strange.

As far as the teaching thing goes, I looked it up a while back and it looked like a lot of work, but the biggest issue was having to know math and I am literally mathtarded. I can barely do basic division and multiplication. It's not really that I enjoyed school either (I fucking hated it everyone made fun of me and shit) but that I really like kids and I wanna make their lives better. I can't wait to be a mom. My gf and I really wanna adopt and raise a family.

Yeah I'm looking into self publishing and whatnot. I think I'm more likely to just go that route. I'm an artist mainly, so, it's just easier for me to do that than go back to school and get a real job lmao
>>
File: takashi.png (1MB, 1476x1302px)
takashi.png
1MB, 1476x1302px
>ywn have your arm wrap around Takashi while you play footsies with him
Y even life
>>
File: dubsie.jpg (767KB, 2472x3200px) Image search: [Google]
dubsie.jpg
767KB, 2472x3200px
sup im a soc drawfag here is a dump of my drawings from the last ever all based on soc users
>>
File: finalsolo.jpg (220KB, 2094x1536px)
finalsolo.jpg
220KB, 2094x1536px
>>24333798
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (192KB, 1379x1536px)
hehehe.jpg
192KB, 1379x1536px
>>24333805
>>
File: quickone6.25.png (2MB, 3264x2772px) Image search: [Google]
quickone6.25.png
2MB, 3264x2772px
>>24333806
>>
File: portraitstudy4.10.jpg (192KB, 966x1149px)
portraitstudy4.10.jpg
192KB, 966x1149px
>>24333811
>>
File: outlines.jpg (81KB, 634x640px) Image search: [Google]
outlines.jpg
81KB, 634x640px
>>24333816
this seems like enuf
>>
>>24333767
Yeaaah I kinda feel you on that, that game was pretty clunky at times and the whole western during the early 1900s was kind of wack and that lame lower claifornia/texas/mexico map wasn't my thing. Shit tho I think western comedies are pretty gold but they are hard to find. I use to love watching Bat Masterson
theres probably more but I can't remember them atm

I think thats just a side effect from how modern game reviewers work, everything has to compete to get muh goty. And its easier to categorize them in single genres so I guess thats where that stems off from, still its bretty dumb. Your not strange your just a black sheep

Ehhhhhh I'm really no good a math either but I'm black so /pol/ would say thats just evolution or something. But thats my main issue with alot of things with featuring my edumacation, I think most of my times tables are decent but ducking fractions still kill me. Kek I think I only got made fun
of in grade school then I just became that guy who knows some of the cool kids. But I have a disease against class and home work. But wanting to make kids lives better is a sign that your serious about it. Ever thought about just child care, would be good traing for raising one yourself.

I'll most likely be easier to do self publishing now a days at least for a start. But do you you sell your art or something, I draw alot but never thought I'd find a audience that would pay for my shit
>>
>>24333798
>>24333805
>>24333811
Oh shit another fellow drawfag, when wa the last time there was even a decent draw thread here I use to draw a ton of ppl last year. But seems like its died down pretty hard
And shit I've seen these classic marcos so much now, have you made any new ones so far?
>>
File: Krill me.jpg (114KB, 536x714px) Image search: [Google]
Krill me.jpg
114KB, 536x714px
Good day threaders.

>Music Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wf9UxvHQe0 [Embed] [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVCBQrcUk4E [Embed] [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka_ZKmhwC-A [Embed] [Embed]
>What are you doing?
Procrastinating, stupidly. I have four books to read by the end of tomorrow.
>Why you are a fucking NEWT, lad?
Flurp.
>Video Games
GW and Dragon age, on and off.
Syria, civil conflict.
Putin's russia.
And some revision stuff.
>Films etc.
Saw the new star trek film a while ago, pretty disappointing.

>>24333090
>W-why?
What are you gay? GTFOThisCheeseThread.
>>24333133
You will never lick the cheese grease from it's enlarged man breasts.
Y liv.
>>24333370
These trees are posing in an erotic manner. Dlt.
>>24333798
Do you only do nudes?
>>24333791
Your daddy will never forgive you for eating the last slice of pizza.
>>24331659
>sooner or later
Remember: Don't fuck your fans
>Tough
Not the only thing, procrastinating is a hard habit to handle.
>Rest of dumps
I can't be bothered to draw anything new and I've shown pretty much most of my doodles.
>>24331130
>though.
Are these only on the chins?
>Toxic
Chan*
>>24329962
I could give you a firm handshake but that'd involve human contact.
I appreciate the solid, sticky, dump though. Thanks, famingo.
>>
>>24333958
You too. Good day to you too.
>>
>>24333704
Bruv theres like a 20% anyone here is even into racing games, this is a gift

Thats the scariest part too, Its kind of a gamble buying some. Thats good that codematers pays attention to that, haven't played grid but I've read scores of forums of ppl complaining about the FF. I just assume compiling all the wheels for a game is a bitch

Those are always weird situations but its even odder when your cooler with the other and their spouse knows, what is she doing thats catching your ducking radar? Maybe you did something that was rude or "basic" towards her a while go, and she waiting for an apology.
But kek man I hope your not the glue in their relationship or something like that. Its 2016 he might want to cuck
You could always just black their faces out, but not to many souls come in this thread for to long

Jesus 360 panorma are bretty damn trippy. But damn I'd love to live near a forest. Looks like jersey devil territory
>mfw when that ocean is probably 80% cleaner than any solcal beach
>>
>>24333958
>four books to read by the end of tomorrow
Idk how you got into that hole but your going to need those glasses for all of that action filled *fun*
>Saw the new star trek film=disappointment
Brah theres a reason why that Jeep decided to run over chekov's actor, was it worst than nemesis?
>joshah trees erotic
If anything they look like mammoth cock, not anything you really want to touch. Can't delet cause the post.....came from another room
>don't fuck fans
Do you mean a literally fan with the spinny blades, or a adoring fan like some chavish roadies. Can't say no to either

Best way to deal with procrastination is continually telling yourself to get to work and making a schedule for that time.
But doing that is pretty gay to be honest

Draw or no draw, its still a pic dump. Just drop ome fira like a candid plumer crack or some memes
>>
File: IMG_20160809_192614337.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_192614337.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Gonna take a dump real quick
>>
No clue where this and why it looks like theres a filter on it
>>
Heres the last of my dumage, thought I change it up with some foreveralone shit.

I need to go whipe
>>
File: 2016-06-16-22-28-13-146520198.jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-16-22-28-13-146520198.jpg
9KB, 259x195px
Coming thru saying ay and bumping

>Music
https://youtu.be/1_6G_hT2mhw

Shoutouts to Fred Durst
https://youtu.be/1n2nlcSKFx8

https://youtu.be/gbg27oT8Z9M

https://youtu.be/mVgDd4eKxQo

>Vidya
Just binging on Overwatch

>Books
Just reading the Berserk Mangas like crazy, shit is top tier. So much more of the world flushed out than in the new 2016 version.

>Films

Just watching the new Fx show Atlanta. I'm liking it way more than I thought but still uncertain on somethings. Like Migos in episode 3 as gangbanging wood folks who can shoot bolt action rifles flawlessly in the dark with shades on. Still solid though and I can't wait for next week.

>>24333825
>>24333816
>>24333811
>>24333806
>>24333805
>>24333798

Loving your style, any more?
>>
File: 34777.jpg (655KB, 1600x977px)
34777.jpg
655KB, 1600x977px
Here's a cool pic of me.

>music
I listen to everything from oldies to brutal death metal to rap/hip hop to punk/hardcore to jazz to country. I'm open to anything. Also I play drums

>what I'm doing
Shitposting on /b/ and /R9K/

>why am I neet weirdo?
Have trouble with intimacy and unmotivated to talk to females, study, workout and find a better job.

>books
Generally dont read. Sometimes I will.

>films
Pulp Fiction, Gummo, Shining, anything by Stanley Kubrick.

I'm also really into photography, although I only use my phone. Hmu on Instagram @J0rdanp
>>
File: The tip.jpg (213KB, 1098x1020px) Image search: [Google]
The tip.jpg
213KB, 1098x1020px
>>24334368
>hole
A mix of sleeping an hour to long and being ill.
>Fun
I already want to just move to the Amazon and join a tribe.
>Nemesis
I can't even remember it. The main thing that pissed me of was the reliance on "Oh it's a futuristic ship so it has EVERYTHING for ANY situation on bored. What kind of cop out is that? It's just lazy writing.
>Mammoth cock
Are you implying it isn't?
>Not wanting to touch the meatiest meat
Never gonna get gold at the hoe-lympics.
>Implying a difference
You're making a lot of implications, boyo
>Get to work
It's so easy to just whine though.
>I just want a pic dump
I'll just take a picture of my bed but change the percentage of it that the duvet covers, yeah, it'll excite the masses.
>>24334228
Thank you anon, save journey and sleep easy.
>>24334423
Just gonna cum and go, eh? Charming.
>>
File: 20160914_193216.png (1MB, 1439x1398px) Image search: [Google]
20160914_193216.png
1MB, 1439x1398px
>>24334467
I left some money on the dresser but you already how this goes.
Also why weren't you wearing glasses last night :( you know that's like my biggest fet. I feel like you don't love me anymore
>>
>>24334467
>being ill
I know you like spit thos rhymes but this isn't the time. Catching colds always happens at the best of times.
I say this all the time but if you got a lemon now's a good time to eat one
>Modern Spearfare: Call of Dysentery
If they do accept you, you know their going to give you some generic "white jaguar" name like that
>can't even remember it
Now I know you saw it for real know, thats what happened after I saw the new robocop[this killed my childhood] completely forgot it when i walked out. But little shit like that always tends to piss me off, dosn't the enterprise blow up in that one anyways?
>Are you implying it isn't?
Pic related, implying I need to stay on point with any of my arguements
>hoe-lympics
I don't have to worry about the next one till 2018 man, it got pushed back cause the player haters ball.
>You're making a lot of implications
If your implying that my implications are not on course with my views and alignments. Then your right and I'm wrong cause my implications are only on point when i want them to be.
So me FTW XD

>Its sooooo easy to be a little quezzy. Its sooooo easy to be as red as wine.
I acually like complaining so I can't imply anything here. I complain my ass off about the most dismal of things
>>
>>24334675
Fuck forgot the pic again
>>
>>24333798
>>24333805
>>24333806
>>24333825
Like+

failed fuck here
>>
File: IMAG1210.jpg (440KB, 640x1106px)
IMAG1210.jpg
440KB, 640x1106px
I guess I could drop a selfie since others are.

>>24333708
Man, I can't stand anime that runs on for 100+ episodes. It can be done well with older series like Lupin and Harlock where each new season is its own story, but things that stick to the same everything for endless seasons just get sooooo old.

Whats your story about?

>>24334448
>having trouble with intimacy
Any specific reason? Is it anxiety? I find a lot of motivation issues stem from some sort of hidden anxieties like fear of failure.

That's a really awesome picture, by the way.
>>
SO I HAVE 1 MORE WEEK OF MY JOB LEFT THEN NEET MODE TILL I CAN FIND A NEW ONE WEW!

probably wont take too long since nyc + cook = jobs galore but eh. oh man, the misery this has caused me. But hey, it got a lot easier at this point

>>24334906
ur qew tee
>>
File: 20160816_114012.jpg (4MB, 5012x2819px)
20160816_114012.jpg
4MB, 5012x2819px
>>24333958
>Are those only on the chins?
I am not sure I quite understand what youre asking. Are you talking about the front line reports? Those are usually done by R&U videos, he just subtitles Russian news outlets that report from the front lines. There is also SouthFront, which gives current events and happenings on the whole country and dips into geopolitics.
>4chan is toxic
Hey man, I am having a pretty gud time here. Good to have people to talk to, even if it could just be one person using several proxies ;).

>>24334302
>This is a gift
Youre right, its not every day you find someone who wants to talk shop about Logitech wheels.

>Code masters pays attention to that
I might fault them on the quality of their recent games (with the exception of dirt rally), but they ALWAYS put out solid PC ports.

>complaining about the FF
I'm not sure what the issue is with them, but for me when I start up the game the FF will sometimes work and sometimes won't. I have no idea how I fix the problem, but it seems to just work after doing some random fuckery with the logitech games software.

>Catching your ducking radar
Well, I ask her if she wants to play shit but she says she is always busy. The few times she is actually online and playing shit she is playing with some other dildo and I never get an invite, too. The game is Dont Starve Together, too. That is a game that gets better with more people. Feel like I am gettin boxed out over here.

>Not the glue in the relationship
When I was trying to talk to her to give my POV on the whole situation she told me I was like a kid of divorced parents. I aint the glue but I would take a bullet for the boyfriend.

>He might want to cuck
He aint that type of guy, but I would do it if given the chance. She got a great ass.

>That ocean is probably 80% cleaner than any socal beach
Some parts of the jersey shoreline are fuckin beautiful. Although NYC dumps most of its trash into the Garden State, that trash stays in Jersey City.
>>
File: herslef.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px)
herslef.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
>>24334448
>Have trouble with intimacy and unmotivated
Why do you feel that way?
>>
>>24334906
Welcome to the selfie club m8, now your truly a CHAT'er. But lel I've been tricked I didn't know you were a girl

Thats pretty damn true with long winded animes, theres a lot that can go wrong when the story is laid out but they have no clue how to get there. No clue what happened to anime after the mid 2000s but the older series always seemed to come up with fresh ideas.
But ppl like modern anime so I have no ground in that argument lol

I'll try my best to make it short. One half is about a solider of a fallen nation(who's witness to his king's assassination[or something like that]) he gathers a party and forms a group of former soldiers to find and unite the broken pieces of his nation
The other part is about a is about a the god's hand called the arbiter(like the gods right hand) He's the last in the line of arbiter but has to stop a sequence of event, while being in a time where most of the world no longer believe the gods.

Man I had to cut alot of shit out of that, but thats the gist of it. Both of the chara meet a certain point, and join parties till they go their spectate ways. One half is politically(banners&empires) driven the other is more open to fantastic fantasies and what not

I'm sure yours is more solid then mine
>>
File: IMG_20160616_163851365_HDR.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160616_163851365_HDR.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>24334978
Anything is better than talking about smash or something like that.

Yeah i heard Dirt3 was a crap shot but i never played it so no clue. Rally is pretty solid, only compliant are some of the physics like rock solid bushes and the lack of toyotas and mitsubishis
>It just works
Thats a very wierd bug, I almost wanted to say it might have been a faulty cable but that really does sound like a software issue. Maybe logitech is taking the same route like nvidia and their drivers.
>Feel like I am gettin boxed out
Well shit man that is some shit, I really don't like playing games(physical speaking) with ppl. If she has a problem with you its better to just get off her chest, highschool was a long time ago. I'd say just call her ass out on it....in a nice way
>like a kid of divorced parents
Fuck man she hitting deep right there, but kek shes not to far off. If your conveying messages back and fourth to each of them you might want to get out of that. Who did you know in the longest out of them?

>She got a great ass
Well damn I can't argue about that, but I pray that never happens that would just get weirdly weird

Thats good to know about the beaches over there. I love how that meme about how shitty jersey is really plays out

>>24334985
Christ man, your suppose to still your whole dick in that rubber trap? oy vey!!!!
>>
>>Chat General
>Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
From like 20 minutes ago
I'm rocking on these ones atm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwsMEabmSo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N092gSRBhl0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT2_F-1esPk

I listen to litteraly the most random shit haha

>What are you doing?
At the very moment?
Filling this shit in and just browsing and lurking

I'm not, as practically, I still work

>Video Games
Borderlands series, CS:GO, Shattered Skies, Papers Please, Killzone, Soon enough I will have BF1, H1Z1, I stopped playing ARMA 2 & ARMA 3 (PC cant hold it)

(currently nothig)
Have read 'Mein Kampf' 3x

>Films etc.
At the moment I am rocking all series of 'Archer' and 'Rick and Morty'

At the moment, i'm living in Belfast, working as a Tech support agent for Logitech but the organisation is just killing the whole company. We have to perform scores, which are called NPS scores, they come forth out of surveys we get from our customers. The thing is, the product is shite, but still that scores comes on our heads, even if we did an excellent job in customer service

Now I am moving back to Belgium, where I will buy a new car, have a home and get a new job
Life is good, so far

The only problem I had/have is that THEY have to fire me before I would be eligable for benefits for as long as I do not have a job yet (stupid Belgium law)

Questions?
Bring em on
>>
File: 20160817_131448.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160817_131448.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
>>24335094
>Dirt 3 was a crap shoot
It wasn't horrible, per say, but it was just a huge change from the second game, which was a huge change from the first. Same problem with Dirt Showdown. The Dirt series finally got out of la la land with Rally.

>Call her ass out on it
We are both adults, I think I can be gentle and have her understand.
>Conveying messages back and forth
It wasn't too many messages, just sent a sort of monologue type message summarizing what I was able to coax out of the boyfriend over the 5 day vacation. I have known the boyfriend the longest, 3 years. Its a good guy to guy type bond, you know? Would do anything just to help him out if he needed help.

>Would get really weird.
Probably. It also doesn't help that I am a virgin and would probably be a very disappointing bull.

>Rubber trap
I'll have you know that the Sasha Grey flashlight is made in America, by Americans. Spencer's only sells the best, you goy.
>>
related to putin suka blyat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrX8SfcFRYY&list=RDxeWYfI055BE&index=18
>>
>>24335135
Think i said this to another anon in here, but threequels are bad luck, funny enough a early access game got them out of the red. Best $30 I've ever spent fampie
>We are both adults
Yeah and thats about the most adult thing you can do, put the puppy play away and be candid. Just ask her upfront what the issue is and have a discussion about it.
>It wasn't too many messages
Then shit man I think thats to many already then lol, I wouldn't try to get to deep into their relationship. And I get the man-to-man bond you two have, but I have some really old friends going past a decade now dudes a grown man. I only really offer help if they ask and if its serious enough

Muh I'd just say you bug your man's girl for a single friend to date or something. Don't be drawing to many mental picture of them naked ;P

Kek guess Spencer's will sell anything nowadays. Is the pre or post op sasha grey before she got into the business? This is a important question mang

>>24335230
How is this relatable to the great tutin putin?

Pic related was from the wild fire in july that got bretty close

I'll see y'all tomorrow
>>
File: IMG_20160802_171923150.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160802_171923150.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Well one more cause this pic is funny ish and I don't think I've ever posted it

>greatest strip club in the tri-state area
How can't you like a motto like that?.....all I came here for was the ugly ones
>>
>>24336220
No, next!
>>
Sorry for the delayed (you)'s.

>>24334523
>I Know how this goes
You knew I was stealing all your apples?
>Weren't
You can't do the proper double-dip wiggle-wiggle technique with metal flopping up and down on your flesh mask.
>Don't love
Love is an illusion. We have surpassed our need for it, you know this, you WERE on board the Orgy Optimist, after all.
>>24334675
>Cold
If only, I just drank some bullshit from ikea. Remember, if when you poor it out and it looks like theirs blood in it...you've probably got aids.
>Eat a lemon
But I'm bitter already
>Ghost face McMayo
I'll accept it like a black man accepting his welfare.
>New robo
I think I burned it from memory.
>Blow up
It crashes and they flip it in order to run away from two people.
Two experienced people have to flip a fucking space ship just so they have enough time to scurry away...
>Pic related
You failed again.
>Player's hate balls
Pft, gays.
>What them
Look, man, it's too early and I have shit to read. Speak simple, as if I was a retarded child.
>Complain
But I don't see you taking up arms and shooting the red bulls...
>>24334678
I didn't expect to see a mammoth peen today...
>>24334978
>Asking
Only found from 4chan or is their any other site, aside from liveleak, where they're posted.
>Russian
I'm surprised they cover it.
>Several
You don't know meh.
>>24336222
No, Now!
>>
>>24336225
So I was right in your case then.
Fear is only natural, it's up to one to have the will to not exactly overcome it, but to live in terms with it.
>>24336238
No faggot, next question or I go back inside the magic lamp.
>>
>>24336246
Fine, can I have a pretty pony?
>>
File: my little dear.gif (4MB, 386x247px)
my little dear.gif
4MB, 386x247px
>>24336254
How about a mudslime exterminating flying pegasus?
>

Anyone has one more wish before I disappear for the next millenia?
>>
>>24336262
I guess it'll do...
>>
File: 1473935969828.jpg (42KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
1473935969828.jpg
42KB, 948x669px
>>24336265
You seem to be dissatisfied with my gift, what is wrong my friendo? Don't like blowing up people who blow up for a living lol.
>>
>>24336267
Well you see

it doesn't

I mean it's an alright gift

But it doesn't have

You know

a fancy lad snack hat
>>
File: 1473934745768.jpg (331KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473934745768.jpg
331KB, 770x1000px
>>24336271
Well too bad, you didn't specify any details on the goat you wanted and this was all I could find. Hmph the nerve of some people, expecting that I am some sort of god that can grant miracles. I'll take this last wish and leave then thank you very much.
>>
File: [Externally jews].jpg (30KB, 340x252px) Image search: [Google]
[Externally jews].jpg
30KB, 340x252px
>>24336279
Leaving before anyone else can get can get the magical flying war porpoise, my plan is going splendidly.
>>
>>24336286
You get nothing from me sir.
Yet. ;) ;*
>>
>>24336291
>Nothing
Thinking am froob'd but really am boot'd
>Yet
Is this the foreboding?
>>
I'm bored waiting for my food to cook.
Anyone on tonight and up for wasting a few minutes talking to this anon?
>>24335122
Have you just read his book to be edgy?
>>24334906
I don't think I've seen you before, nice belt.
>>
>>24334906
>>24334985
My bad for the late response. But IMO it must be fear of rejection or not being good enough. Throughout highschool I wouldn't even consider talking to girls, was just too shy and was afraid of embarrassing myself.

I don't consider myself a very sexual person but at the same time I've looked at some crazy amounts of porn in my day, definitely has decreased ten fold. That's what probably fucked me up too, giving me an unrealistic perception of woman and sex. But I'm getting better as time goes on, becoming a little more upbeat and social
>>
File: 20160817_111801.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160817_111801.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
>>24336024
>Best $30 I've ever spent
Man, if I wasnt such a piratefag and a jew I could justify dropping 30 bucks and helping out CodeMasters.

>I only really offer help if they ask
He really wanted someone to talk to. Before he came down he told me he wanted to just get drunk and watch movies. I was able to convince him to go out hiking and do other stuff.

>Bug her for a single friend to date
I did ask her if she had any friends on steam that just wanted to talk and chat sometimes. She said she didn't have any.

>Dont draw mental pictures
I'm too much of a window shopper, man. I should probably stop that but it has kept me sane through really long days at work.

>Pre or post op
I am not sure if people are going around making molds of random vaginas. This must have been when Sasha "Stick all your dicks in all my holes" Grey got famous.

>>24336035
I gotta respect the honesty in that. I just hope the uggos are alright with being put front and center like that.

>>24336238
>Only found on 4chan
There is a website called syriangeneral.wordpress.com which is pretty much some regulars running a blog. The gory stuff is usually on liveleak but some slips through the cracks on youtube. Most of the "clean" stuff is posted on youtube.

>Surprised they cover it
I am not sure why they do but I don't care for their motives as long as they put something out for fat westerners like myself.

>>24336716
>Not being good enough
Fuck me man that was me in highschool. I got fat and didn't really groom myself. What saved it for me was just meeting good friends and doing stuff. Find a friend and just take a vacation with them. Go outside of your comfort zone and just fucking do shit. Don't think too hard about what others will think of it, just do it. Work on your body and image for yourself and you will see that confidence come right back. Don't focus too much on the females. Be confident working on you and the females will see that confidence build up.
>>
File: 34477.jpg (355KB, 2048x1194px)
34477.jpg
355KB, 2048x1194px
>>24336723
My confidence and self esteem have been at an all time high for the past 5 months or so but I'm still pretty depressed. I've become pretty close with this girl that I genuinely love spending time with. I have kept the same 10+ good friends for years now which makes me happy.

I guess its just being lonely, some companionship would the most best thing for me right now. Don't get me wrong I have several cool hobbies that said girl and I partake in all the time. I can still work on my confidence despite the fact that I have this good in a long time.
>>
File: I can't draw boats.jpg (623KB, 1536x2048px)
I can't draw boats.jpg
623KB, 1536x2048px
>>24336723
Trying drawing the boat, if you can guess which one I'll be a little happy
>word
I'll look at it, thanks for telling.
>Youtube
Given that sade's film is on their this doesn't surprise me.
>westen
It is out the kindness of putins heart, no other reason I am sure
>>
File: 20160816_201713.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px)
20160816_201713.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>24336757
Is it the boat with the red hull?

>take a look
Its actually syriagenerals.wordpress I got the name wrong

>Out of the kindness of putin's heart
Glory to Russia! Glory to ANNA news! May Putin live a thousand years!

Well I am off for a walk and a shower. Will harvest some fresh (you)s when I get back.
>>
>>24336779
Yes.
I'll find it either way
Many vodkas to you
Enjoy
>>
File: 1455445875723.jpg (551KB, 1320x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1455445875723.jpg
551KB, 1320x1365px
'Sup niggas I'm here to talk to you about our lord and savior Kanye West
>>
File: I squat when I'm sad.jpg (130KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
I squat when I'm sad.jpg
130KB, 720x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFKjyxkuRhw
>>
File: 20160817_100747.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20160817_100747.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
All this talk of Syria makes me want to play Insurgency, any of you guys want to play?

>>24336736
>Some companionship would be the best thing
Hey man, if youre looking for someone to talk to or play games with, look no further. I'm down for playing most things as long as I own it.
>>
>>24337281
>Squatting strength is at 90%
Tell us what happened, in great detail...
>>24336840
n word
We do not use that word here, cracker
>>
>>24337307
It started on the outskirts of great detail
>>
>>24337338
The heels are down, this is var serious.
>>
Who else /can'tsleepbecauseboredom/ 2nigh?

>>24331659
I have a challenge, try to draw something trippy.
>>
Whelp I'm back from life time to shit up the thread with my shit

>>24336238
>blood in urine or stool?
If you got it from ikea it might have been paint thinner(if they sold paint), but knowing ikea it would probably just be bleach in a can
>bitter ass
Everyone never believes me when I tell them to eat a lemon. Maybe reverse physiology is your thing
Pls don't eat lemons at all, and pls delet
>the blacks accepting his welfare
So your going to tell everyone it in a very frivolously and get a chain of it
> I burned it from memory
Thats what the lord would do too, funny enough my mum said she liked that one. Respect lost
>It crashes and they flip it in order to run away from two people.
>Two experienced people have to flip a fucking space ship just so they have enough time to scurry away...
.........wow that sounds like a real hollywood block buster, having some dumb ass event happen that makes no sense, but gets away with it because "gosh grapghics and muh shaky camera". Guess I didn't miss anything
>Pft, gays.
Are you a veteran TF2 player?
>Speak simple
I can't for that was the punch line typing something that made no sense
>some of you bulls are okay, don't go to the stables today
The key for a Pro-Plainerâ„¢ like myself, is to keep a neutral stance towards everything you bitch about.
So basically its hipster rules

>Didin't expect
Well after those chinese are done buying them off the ruskies you'll never see another one, not in for ever
>>
File: IMG_20160504_195130889.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_195130889.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24336723
>piratefag
How can you just steal ppl's property like that? Imagine if that was yours......nah I'm joshing you. I've been cutting back on buying games, I think MGS V really fucked my shit up, wish I could sell it
But I'm 148 hours over the refund policy ;(

Well if your his voice of reason from making a fool of himself, thats good. But one of those days man he's going to drop some shit on you about him sticking his dick in someone else. BE ADVISED
>She said she didn't have any.
That could have been a lie but who knows, I'd just tell you if your trying to make grill-gamer-girls: go buy overwatch and burn some braincells

Kek just do as long as you have to but then drop it like a stepchild, it will get you in trouble goy.
>Shasha Grey Vag w/ super turbo flex action
Lol you probably right, beside any tighter and it might raise some questions on who modeled for it.

If anything I think the uggos might just be the bartenders or the manager. I'd probably have a better time talking to them anyways
>>
File: IMG_20160809_171614953.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_171614953.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24337984
Hmmmmm I think I'll take that challenge. I had a beastiy I drew up that would be perfect for this.

But fuck man what time is it over there? Your all fucked in that sleep schedule, fallout will be there when you wake up man )l; ^ }

And have this sp00ky x-files photo
>>
File: 20160706_144058.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160706_144058.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>24338261
>Steal property
I Its tough to justify, man. I either buy dirt rally or buy shorts and gas and food. I can't exactly pirate a couple of nutri grain bars. Sometimes I wish I could sell my steam account, though. Could easily get 700 if I found the right person.

>Hes going to drop some shit about sticking his dick
I am not sure what you mean. He seems to be trying to avoid females for the time being. If he got laid, though, I guess I would be happy for him. I just want him to be happy. Hes got such a stacked deck in life with family stuff. Sometimes I wonder if one of these days he is just going to commit suicide, I try to bother him with constant contact just to make sure hes doing alright.

>Gamer grills
I would love to find a gamer grill to play games and have fun with, but really I am just looking for some friends. I dont care if they have a dick, cunt, or both. As long as they are nice to me I will enjoy it. Unless you know some gamer grills looking for some fun in Northern New Jersey ;)

>Better time talking to uggos
Hey man, for every perfect 10 out there, there is a man who is just absolutely tired of her shit. Average girls are great, because they dont have this heightened sense of importance.

I am starting to run out of pictures. Here is the Ledgewood Mall in New Jersey. Dead as disco. Parking lot would be well suited for some drag racing, though.
>>
File: IMG_20150404_170810204.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150404_170810204.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24338305
You could pirate someone's credit card number in that since and buy a box of nutra grain bars off amazon.
But yeah I've been thinking about selling mine too after checking its worth, that would be the easiest 1k I've made. But would it be worth it.

Just meant if he cheats on his gf you will probably be the first to know and will have to deal with that guilt of hiding it. But he shouldn't be feeling that bad about himself, he's better off than you or me in the relationship department. Sounds like hes in a fight or flight situation.

I think I've given up looking or anything like that, I can barley find anyone who plays the same games as me, and my irl friends with steam accounts switched to consoles. But what if they have a dick and a set of boobas? Traps love gaming
I know no one in the jersey area and no grill gamers on PCuck, I-I'm sorry

Yeah I never really been attracted to "hot" 10/10 girls, well more like not having deep physical and mental attractiveness to them.
Their just not my cup of tea, and I live in solcal and their all around. Anyone whoes down to earth and as odd as me is cool with me

I think I still have some shit but it all blends in with eachother i should make a portfolio. but fuck I can see that place turning into a crack den in a decade or two. Some one tell /o/ theres a unmolested parking lot, someone in a mx5 will break an axle

Heres a pic from my old job of an old Mercedes W136 we pushed in. To much nostalgia coming off of it, fuc
>>
>>24338459
God dammit I miss that mexican nigga jose ;*^(
>>
>>24338274
>Sleep
It's my own fault really, but I've been getting in some good revision during the time I've been droning about.
>Spooky
I new the flying spaghetti monster was real, clearly this is his noodly appendage piercing through into our reality.
>>24338202
>Paint thinner
They're IKEA, not charity.
>Eat a lemon
You should show us
>Your thing
Dogs should actually eat one lemon a weak, the acid in it helps to remove plaque build up and kill bacteria present in it's digestive tract.
>Anything
Not really. I saw something that actually had emotion to it but I've forgotten the name, if I remember it I'll tell you because it's rare to find anything of actual substance in the main stream now.
>TF2
Nope, played it twice and got pissed off with how awful my team was. I didn't understand trading nor the money making scam with it
>Punch line
Baby don't hurt me, no more
>>
File: 20160705_164837.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160705_164837.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
>>24338459
>Credit card fraud
Fuck you for joking about that. I was the victim of that shit a couple weeks ago. Just got the 600 dollars back a couple days ago. Retard paid a comcast bill on my dime, though, so he will be an easy catch.

>If he cheats on his gf
I am not sure if that is something he could swing, desu. He doesnt have a huge circle of friends, let alone female ones. He isnt feeling bad about the relationship itself, but he is 21 and is having a quarter life crisis. He is not sure if he is young enough to go back into the Norwegian army and might join the US army. He has to pay a shit ton of money to take care of his disabled dad. He is drowning and needs a liferaft, I think. He just needs a kick in the right direction, but I am not sure if I gave him one when I was able to talk to him.

>Traps love gaming
As long as their status as a trap isn't their defining feature, I think I can be on board. If they can be a decent person and put the weird stuff in the corner. I don't dig traps as a fetish, tho.

>PCuck
Meanie. If you stayed on PC you can meet cool young lads like me :).

>10/10 girls
Ive become aware of the makeup they use and have become too jaded as a result. The first thing I spot about "hot" girls is how much of their attractiveness is manufactured. Fake eyelashes, eyebrows, filters, bullshit angles. I want a goddam average 6 who looks like a 7 under the right conditions, not a 6 who gets fake tits and a fake face to be a 10.

>Place turning into a crack den
It was just bought out by some mega investor company. With the walmart right in the plaza, it could get really bad. I'll tell o, maybe I can see some races next time I go to get Wendy's.

>That merc
God those vehicles are built like fucking tanks. MPG is probably shit, but it would be cool to have a car like that. Maybe I'll look for a pic of my car and post it if I can find it.
>>
File: 20160824_200846.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px)
20160824_200846.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>24338601
I'll see if I can get a better pic tomorrow morning.

If anyone ever tells you to get a Jeep, take that with caution. These vehicles are incredibly reliable and you can put 200k miles on it but the electronics don't make any fucking sense. None of the passengers can control the windows, its all done by the driver. The driver side rear window switch rolls down, but when the switch is pushed up it turns off the radio. The passenger side rear door doesnt lock or unlock from the remote key fob or the front switches, it is only controlled by the on door knob. The Jeep brand as it was known back in the 1980s and 90s died when the Cherokee was discontinued in 2001. My car is one of the last American Muscle type cars actually made in America by humans, and I will never have a car like it ever again. My next car will probably drive me to work, though, so thats neat.
>>
>>24338517
You need to get it back into gear wey before your stuck at that "cant sleep till 5am" phase.
A good way to reset your schedule is going to sleep drunk, then you wake up and promise not to do it again.
>flying
>spaghetti
Its either one or the other, itailans can't fly
>iKEA not being charity
All they sell is thin particle wood with missing pieces and a life time warranty of a house fly
>I'm HARDCORE enough to eat a lemon
I don't see why not, but their still unripe rn. But I can go find on of the weird yuzu/orange/lemon fruit next door if theres any
But those ones are bookoo sour
> lemon>dag or lemon<dag?
I just recently started feeding her lemons, never new they where beneficial for them tho thats cool unless your trying to jihad me.
>Good movies in 2016
I almost don't believe that seems almost impossible, but it could have been a indie film since you get those dank euro films
>damn TF2'd only twice
At least I know your not mildly autistic now, thats good that game was over hyped when it came out and gayer when F2P and hat simulator

Baby you know how I get when I be drankin, but bitch you know I sill luv you.........now let me barrow your car to get some swishers
>>
File: IMG_20160612_112919937.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_112919937.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24338601
Kek man mah bad, but I don't think I've ever heard of someone stealing someone's info just to pay a cable bill. Thats almost noble, like robin hood. DirectTV should make a commercial about that.
But shit at least you got your dong back, usually those things go unsolved. Ur bank is a strong bank
>21 quarter mid-ship crisis
Man when is mine going to hit me? but I'm already 21 and a half. But I think he's in the clear with his age limit if he wants to join them, a 21 yo is still a young man. But I guess thats a good he feel comfortable in the relationship, tho if hes in need of help I think thats what his gf is for.
I hope joining the military straightens him out, but if he's trying to use to escape thats not a really good reason.
> trap is not their defining feature
Well that would be hard to find but I'm sure their out there, but your a steam user so you know how ppl put their weirdness out of their corners
>you can meet cool young lads like me
Kek thats true but this is a rare moment in time, I usually just run into wierdo and beggers

Yeah it usually the ones who wear the most eye catching makeup and cloths, I know ppl use makeup because it makes them feel better. But theres a line that gets crossed when theres to much going on. You know theres plenty of regular girls you just have to open your eyes.

>bought buy investor, next to a walmart
That does have the making of a shitty place, usually those investors drop the ball and everything goes back to shit. But kek theres no onic's they can can go hang out at? Thats where the ricers went in my home town, wendy's is fucking expensive

It had a little inline 4 that was carbureted, probably slow but that car was probably decently weighed. It only ran with starter fuel tho
Heres a pic of a Mini 1000 I say at universal studios
>>
>>24338624
Never really thought about getting a jeep, but this makes me even wary of buying one now. Electrical problems are not my favorite thing to play with, I mean its sometimes plug and play but then it can be some serious soldering. Like I have no clue if its the window regulator or the fuse or the wiring.
Even thinking of that makes me want to pull my hair out. But reiable engines do turn me on as long as their easy to work on. But the cherokke was brought back in 2013, but if you meant it figuratively died as a good machine I understand that.
But hell who says you have to go get a new car, I can't see myself driving anything new tbqh. Just go buy another merican classic like a nova, or a rancher. Hell go try and find a AMC Egale, they came standard with independent all wheel drive.
>>
Sup, posting after a stressful couple months of painting shit that wasn't even GOOD.
>Musique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSQ155EINeM
lotta femme punk recently for whatever reason, this ones a dinger.
>DOING
working on another piece rn, will shill eventually.
>Vidya
Haven't a decent game in months, what's even good anymore.
>Books
Art reference books and figure study books to level up.
>NEETO
naw, do piercings and soon to be tattooing
>Films
Just re-watched The Exorcist to get into the spooky season and wew lemme tell you, absolute masterpiece, I couldn't imagine seeing that in the 70s.

BJ here, just got back from a noise show AMA.

>>24333811
>>24333816
>>24333825
>>24333806
>>24333805
>>24333798
why he put the dick in the pussy

>>24333958
U like The Streets, being from the UK and all
>four books
>by tomorrow
you uh know how time works right.
>>24334448
>>24334448
this is nice
>>24335122
Post tattoo
>>24336840
I've already been converted
>>
File: 20160817_195206.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px)
20160817_195206.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
1/2
>>24339005
I gotta do a whole post about my friend because the character limit is fucking me. I'll just call him P and the gf E

I am not sure what kind of childhood or upbringing he had, but I think he had a dad that didn't really help him out that much when he was a kid. There was never a lot of food in the house. In fact, the one thing that he did a lot when he was at my house was eat. He didn't really have that many friends in high school and was sort of thrust into adulthood with a shitton of responsibilities and obligations out of the gate. Financial obligations were specifically consuming.

It is kind of a funny story on how he met his sort-of GF, E. One of our friends, L, was pretending to be a girl in an effort to get TF2 items from lonely people. Even though he met a ton of traps, gays, and weirdos, he did actually get a fair amount of stuff to offload on the steam market. When he met an actual girl, she became friends with P almost immediately.

Fast forward a year and a half and their relationship is going pretty strong. He lives in upstate NY and has to commute to Boston just to see her, but it seems to be going well. It seems out of nowhere, this triple layered sandwich of shit gets laid on top of him. First, his insurance premium went up by almost 600 dollars. Second, his tire blew out, costing him more. Third, his E was saying she wanted space or some shit.

When he came down to NJ it seemed to be a good distraction from everything. I tried to help him out and steer him in the right direction but quite frankly I am not sure if it helped. I tried telling him that 21 is fucking nothing compared to the grand scheme of life, but I don't think I really made an impact.

Goddammit he is a good friend, seriously helped me boost my confidence in myself and introduced me to a lot of neat new things. I will always appreciate how much of a good friend he is to me, but quite frankly I am not sure if he knows how much I care about him. I hope he is doing gud
>>
File: 20160816_171325.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px)
20160816_171325.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>24339005
>>24339043

>Strong bank
Yeah Santander is pretty decent even though its pretty much MexiBank brought over the border. Wish they supported Android pay.

>Thats what his gf is for
Yeah, that is why it sucks that they are hitting a rough patch. I am not sure what the current status of the relationship is, but I hope they can remain friends if it falls apart. I told him I would always be there for him if he needed help, so I guess there is that.

>Regular girls
I know theyre out there. The one girl at my work who doesnt wear a lot of makeup is pretty fat. Sucks, because I think if she was thin she would be very qt. She would probably be more confident, too.

>Sonic
None nearby that I know of. It is pretty much the big 3 on that one span of route 10. The mall was built sometime in the 70s I think and hasn't gotten a facelift since then. The whole complex looks outdated and just wreaks of failure and desperation. Shut down stores litter the complex. Investors would have to do a lot to make the mall work against the Rocksbury mall and ecommerce. I guess in 10 years it is up to Rockaway/Ledgewood residents will have to decide if the dice roll was worth it.

>That car
A nice neat little automobile you got there. If New Jersey roads weren't shit and Appalachian winters weren't so bad I could justify getting a smaller car.

>>24339043
>Not my favorite thing to play with
Yeah its fucked but its not something that is a dealbreaker. As long as the thing still starts, I am kosher. Neither nor my wallet can be fucked to fix it.

>It died as a good machine
They just shitcanned that classic box on wheels look for the blob on wheels approach that most SUVs nowadays are sporting. They also exported production to robots and lowered the quality.

I should probably go to sleep. I'll talk to (you) all tomorrow.
>>
>>24339104
>L&M Red's
I always knew you were a faggot par excellence, but alas, your faggotry has reached new heights and you are thus ascended above everything known to man and even faggots themselves in terms of your faggotry. May God forgive you.
>>
>>24332418
>>24336220
>>24336225
>>24339754
is oktober already what a fagot
>>
File: 1473891417469.jpg (76KB, 664x762px)
1473891417469.jpg
76KB, 664x762px
>>24339779
>>24339754
Yeah that shitpost seemed pretty elaborate and long winded, these only one faggot here who is capable of making a post like this. It only the 16th get off of 4chan.

>>24339797
>mfw when 404

My (You)s will drop like hot fira by tomarrow morning I promise........now watch this drive(golf club swinging noise) back to mah x-files
>>
>>24339860
I swear on me nan I am not I. :^)

Just wanted to roll in here for a moment, that's all desu.

Keep these alive mang.
>404
My faulty stealth shields.
>>
File: 1637373828182627.png (274KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1637373828182627.png
274KB, 420x420px
>>24339860
>le call nigger a fagot
>elaborate
>>
>>24339870
>I am not I
I lost a bit of braincells reading that one. But we don't take kindly like to your kind partner, I reckon ist time you and your pants left our quaint dank town

But you picked a great time to visit, not to much going rn. Oh captain my captain I'll keep this raft a float as long as I can

>>24339873
My love that post wasn't about you, but if it makes you feel better that you got that (You) I'm as happy as the day you were born ;^)
>>
Is a bored and deaded inside anchovy, AMA.

>>24339104
>You're time lord.
By kingdom come, it will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
>months
Dump, the gods demand it.
>AMA
How do I #transcend?
>>24338838
>5am
If only.
>Drunk
Don't drink.
>Drink
Nu.
>Italians can't fly
Absolute fucking blasphemous language, honestly I'm offended.
>Jihad
All I'm gonna say is
>Indie
Talk about indie you seen no man's sky?
>Hun, I'm just going to get some cigarettes...I'll be back in a hour...
Don't be too long or else you'll miss Tysons court date.
>>
File: tumblr_o0ca7f91F41ubfa7po1_500.jpg (29KB, 480x398px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ca7f91F41ubfa7po1_500.jpg
29KB, 480x398px
Ah whoever is reporting me to teh modes, not cool brew, not cool.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGYOPmqaYAE

Was looking for new songs...some of you might like.

>>24341230
You spoiled zootopia, you deserve everything you get.
>>
>>24341230
>teh
>modes
>brew
reported xD
>>
>>24341265
What does one do to deserve such punishments ay.
>>24341268
I'm reporting you back
xDxD
>>
>>24341278
lmao xDXDXP ;P ;D 8===D~
reported thrice more then
>>
>>24341284
Report me all you want, I don't give a flipping fuck.

enjoy your ban

>>
>>24341292
i enjoying it lol im i b@ yet
>>
>>24341304
Just wait for teh modes to see my report. They are so going to b@ you
>>
>>24341308
modes no see youre raport they is busy seeing my repert i filed against you lolol
>>
>>24341314
Let the best raportar win...
>>
>>24341278
You soiled 'nd boiled, soyn.
>>
>>24341348
I am ;/
>>24341314
If I could, I wouldnt even b@ you! I'd b@ myself instead, weird.
>>
>>24341341
>>24341369
thought so
i won from the very beginning
how does it feel being manipulated from my based self, roach?
>>
File: 18nzdqso8s61rjpg.jpg (70KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
18nzdqso8s61rjpg.jpg
70KB, 800x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATIP1w5Ny1o

year of jesus antichrist when
>>
>>24341398
>how does it feel being manipulated from my based self, roach?
On emotional level? seems pretty low from my standpoint. It feels fine.

If you know what if feels? Why bother asking?

Be me, the roach. Seems like I know who I am after all.
>>
Winning on an empty battlefield isn't winning. Whatever makes you feel better, each and every day...
>>
>>24341413
what other level is there, ofc not physical for the obvious reason. it does seem low does it, especially for a person of my stature to stoop to such simplistic levels.

trying to turn this around i see, no no no you go ahead and answer, i want to know this.

>Seems like I know who I am after all.
do you now.
>>
>>24341423
cant be bothered

you won

enjoy
>>
File: IMG_20160117_160647687.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_160647687.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24339126
Alright I lied once again, couldn't post in the morning so I hope my late (You)s are okay

So its Peter and Elizabeth? Jajajajaja

Well my dad wasn't the greatest preson out there, he never really thought me of gave me the push in the right directions. He was more like some dude who just lived in my house paying the bills, all he wanted me to do was join the military like him and get a federal j.o.b. But having a shitty ass dad
can cause alot of problems in the long run I've just started noticing. Only thing he can do is grow a strong will and climb over those childhood problems. Its pretty shitty but thats just a cycle of having a shitty dad(grandpa) and then your father becoming as shitty as them.

He'll does he even love his father? If not and the only thing thats keeps him paying for his fathers medical bills is pressure from his family. Might be time to just let it go and move on. It sounds shitty i know but if he's losing his own health from paying for his father's health than thats even shittier.
Some times its just better to get away from your family and move one, some families have a way of weighing other down.

But holy kek I don't even know how to comprehend that story how they met up. It's bascally when catfishing goes right...sort of. I'm just surprised she didn't freak out from him begging for free games. Pretty funny

Pic related was a termite nest being attack by ants, they all ripped off their wings before killing them for whatever reason.

And about his age, kinda sounds like he doesn't have to many ppl to talk to. Only thing that I'm depressed about being 21 is how fast time went annnnd the fact I can barley grow chest hair. I know a few ppl who are worst off than me, kid problems, GED drama and shit like that. You should just find someone
with hard times to go talk to him a tell him whats up. And probably tell him that drinking or doing pills isn't going to help coup with anything. it'll just numb you out.
>>
File: IMG_20160505_240202927.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_240202927.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24339131
>Mexibank
Whoa neely I didn't know you were a gambler, but I think they do better work than fucking Chase, all you get are automated calls about suspicious purchases. I'm about to close my account and find a better bank tbqh I'm done with Chase

Shit begins and ends if he can't hold the relationship than thats all on him, I feel kinda bad for E, almost seems like she's pressured to stay with him or he'll just kill himself

Well kek I wasn't talking about fluffy girls thats a whole diffreant ball park. But you just have to look out for ppl's personalities rather then their boobs and butts. A hot bod is nice and all but if she can't hold a convo with out sounding too full of her self than thats a red flag
But yeah I've known some fat girls who could have been really cute if they lost a little. But not much you can do about that.

>70s outlet mall
Damn dude I'm surprised that place hasn't been run down yet, usually those 70s building are the first to be abandoned and bulldozed. That architecture was very...abrasive I guess lol. All that brown and tetile does not age well. Only way I can see that mall staying in business is buy renovating
every square inch. Like adding a butt load of stainless steal shit

>A nice neat little automobile you got there
Ahhhh no thats not my car, just pic off the web. AMC eagles are becoming harder and harder to find nowadays. But the size of your vehicles does make a difference with traction just depends on how well the car's drivetrain is. Thats why subarus are so popular on the east

1/2
>>
>>24339131
2/2 srry srry

I think I'm autist then. If the car has some electrical problems like that I'll be mad. I just like having everything work. Every thought about going to a pick-your-parts?
>They just shitcanned that classic box on wheels
Maaan you can say that about a lot of car now, they all look like the same pigfat contraptions. And Chrysler got bought out by Fiat so you can't expect alot form two of the most shitest companies in the world. Besides its not like they hand built them back in the 80s
>>
File: 1470393251535.jpg (113KB, 600x742px) Image search: [Google]
1470393251535.jpg
113KB, 600x742px
>>24340446
>If only
If only you could stop being a bitsh. Keep up that sleeping cycle and you'll have dark circles like a persian
>don't drink
You will sooner or later. Either being pressured by friends or by your family.
I think having your family thinking your a tosser is worst than your friends thinking your a faggot
>honestly I'm offended
Send me proof rn fampie. Itailians designed the first flying machine but were too busy making 20 different kinds of pastas to be bothered
>All I'm gonna say is
Jihad bitch
> seen no man's sky?
Kek only saw some game play and heard about all the refunds oh and this meme. What a crap shoot man glad I don't get hype off E3 shit anymore
>miss Tysons court date.
Are you dumb why do you think I'm running away? But its 2016 lets get some better stereotypical black names
I've never even met anyone with that name
>>
Good weekends to whoever
>>
>>24341781
u havin a giggle ther m8
>>
>>24342133
Depends on the giggle. I'm trying to be rather furious.
>>
>>24342133
Okay no, only because I'm out of giggles.
>>
I guess I'm just going to have to take my giggle elsewhere.
>>
>>24341736
>Dark circles
I think I could pull of the apathetic emo look tho
>Friends
Tasteful alcoholics are best alcoholics
>Proof
Google
Cartwright 1945 wing suit
>Jihad
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!
Allah hu akbar!
>E3
I'm surprised they're still going tbqhwyf
>meme
nostalgic kek
>stero
But I know a jamal, panther, tarun, ja, and jacob
>Never met
Go to los angles
;)
>>24341369
You whore. Come back to bed.
>>
>>24341626
>Does he even love his father
Quite frankly, I am not sure. I never really got the nerve to ask him, seems too personal even for a best friend. I wouldn't ever tell him directly to just cut his dad off, but I think he has played that scenario in his mind a few times.

>Sounds like he doesn't have many people to talk to
Funny, thats kind of the reason he connected with E as soon as they met. He was looking for friends and someone to talk to, and she wanted to chat all the time. I wish I could hang out with him more. It fucking sucks that he is a 3 hour drive away and we have to balance two work schedules just to find a vacation.

>Catfishing gone right
Well L wanted advice from E on how to pretend to be a girl. I suppose she wasn't insulted by the request and just went with it.

>Done with chase
All I want is something closeby that supports Android pay. TD bank is the closest option but its farther away than Santander. The Santander branch in my town is within walking distance, which is nice if I ever need help with something or need to get cash.

>Shes pressured to stay with him
Yeah I am not sure how she is feeling at the moment. I didn't spend a 5 day vacation with her, so I guess I will never know how she feels past the small talk that I am able to get every few days.

>People's personalities
Goddammit thats the worst part about the whole situation. I bet I could talk to this girl for hours and hours and just feel a true connection. Me with a cunt and some tits, pretty much. But I will never be able to look at her and feel any sort of sexual attraction. My dick is fucking calling the shots here, and I am not sure if I like it. Human life would be a lot easier without a sex drive.

>Renovating every square inch
That whole complex is a money pit. If it was renovated though, it would look pretty decent. Add some nice skylights, get some local artists to paint some modern shit on the walls, and youre kosher.
>>
File: 20160828_185511.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px)
20160828_185511.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24342594
>>24341709
>that pic
Gotdam I want me some night driving. Any anons want to meetup and take a late night trip across the northeast? No gay stuff, tho.

Buildings look familiar for some reason, where was that taken?

>Subarus
If I had the money I would get myself an Impreza, but that is just a fantasy. Hell, maybe it could be my second car after my Cherokee dies.

>Pick your parts
Never really felt the need. Funny, the driver door is actually from a junkyard, maybe thats why the electronics dont work.

Thats one thing I remembered about those 90s cherokees, the rust can get really bad around the bottom. I would like to believe those vehicles will become flinstones cars and still run, though.

I just remembered that P is the one who recommended this board for chatting and meeting people. I always thought it was most amateur porn and dick rate threads (it will always be like this), but this thread is pretty cool and chill.
>>
I'm using family laptop. Got banned again. Mods are going nuts with band, so watch out. Going to give you(s) when I can.
>>
>>24343749
>band
bans*

>shitty non mechanical less than 300 bucks nongaming keyboards
>>
Bumping this shit before its to late
>>
>>24345526
Im quoting your post
>>
>>24345540
>>>24345526
>Im quoting your post
Im posting your quote
>>
>>24345546
Cute
>>
>>24345546
>>>24345540
>>>>24345526
>>Im quoting your post
>Im posting your quote
I'm just grabbing your attention with an ultimately pointless post.
>>
>>24345642
>...Anonymous (ID: +cYszBLQ)
>09/17/16(Sat)10:02:31 No.24345642
>>>24345546 #
>>>>24345540 (You) #
>>>>>24345526 #
>>>Im quoting your post
>>Im posting your quote
>I'm just grabbing your attention with an ultimately pointless post.
>>
>>24345704
>Anonymous (ID: MNXaFa3N) 09/17/16(Sat)17:27:27 No.24345556â–¶
>>>24345546
>Cute
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: +cYszBLQ) 09/17/16(Sat)18:02:31 No.24345642â–¶>>24345704
>>>24345546
>>>>24345540
>>>>>24345526
>>>Im quoting your post
>>Im posting your quote
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: jDxrMtyK) 09/17/16(Sat)18:26:38 No.24345704â–¶
>>>24345642 (You)
>>...Anonymous (ID: +cYszBLQ)
>>09/17/16(Sat)10:02:31 No.24345642
>>>>24345546 #
>>>>>24345540 (You) #
>>>>>>24345526 #
>>>>Im quoting your post
>>>Im posting you posting our quote
>>However, I'm just grabbing your attention with an ultimately pointless post.
>>
>>24345707
>.Anonymous (ID: 5tyqQDqT)
>09/17/16(Sat)09:23:38 No.24345546
>>>24345540 (You) #
>>>>24345526 #
>>Im quoting your post
>Im posting your quote
>>>24345556 # >>24345642 # >>24345704 # >>24345707 #
>...Anonymous (ID: MNXaFa3N)
>09/17/16(Sat)09:27:27 No.24345556
>>>24345546 #
>Cute
>09/17/16(Sat)10:02:31 No.24345642
>>>24345546 #
>>>>24345540 (You) #
>>>>>24345526 #
>>>Im quoting your post
>>Im posting your quote
>>>24345704 # >>24345707 #
>...Anonymous (ID: jDxrMtyK)
>09/17/16(Sat)10:26:38 No.24345704
>>>24345642 #
>>>>24345546 # #
>>>>>24345540 (You) # (You) #
>>>>>>24345526 # #
>>>>Im quoting your post
>>>Im posting your quote
>>I'm just grabbing your attention with an ultimately pointless post.
>>>24345707 #
>09/17/16(Sat)10:28:59 No.24345707
>>>24345704 (You) #
>>Anonymous (ID: MNXaFa3N) 09/17/16(Sat)17:27:27 No.24345556â–¶
>>>>24345546 #
>>Cute
>>>>
>> Anonymous (ID: +cYszBLQ) 09/17/16(Sat)18:02:31 No.24345642â–¶>>24345704 (You) #
>>>>24345546 #
>>>>>24345540 (You) #
>>>>>>24345526 #
>>>>Im quoting your post
>>>Im posting your quote
>>>>
>> Anonymous (ID: jDxrMtyK) 09/17/16(Sat)18:26:38 No.24345704â–¶
>>>>24345642 # (You)
>>>...Anonymous (ID: +cYszBLQ)
>>>09/17/16(Sat)10:02:31 No.24345642
>>>>>24345546 # #
>>>>>>24345540 (You) # (You) #
>>>>>>>24345526 # #
>>>>>Im quoting your post
>>>>Im posting you posting our quote
>>>However, I'm just grabbing your attention with an ultimately pointless post.
>>
>>24345556
>Cute
But I am not gril anymore...
>>24345642
>>>24345546 (You)
>>>>24345540
>>>>>24345526
>>>Im quoting your post
>>Im posting your quote
>>24345704
>>>24345642
>>>>24345546 #
>>>>>24345540 (You) #
>>>>>>24345526 #
>>>>Im quoting your post
>>>Im posting your quote
>>24345707
>>>24345704
>>>>24345546
>>Cute
>>>>
>> Anonymous (ID: +cYszBLQ) 09/17/16(Sat)18:02:31 No.24345642â–¶>>24345704
>>>>24345546
>>>>>24345540
>>>>>>24345526
>>>>Im quoting your post
>>>Im posting your quote
>>>>
>>>>24345642 (You)
>>>>>24345546 #
>>>>>>24345540 (You) #
>>>>>>>24345526 #
>>
>>24345719
>But I am not gril anymore...
Timestamp or gtfo, damn
>>24345719
>Anonymous (ID: jDxrMtyK) 09/17/16(Sat)18:26:38 No.24345704â–¶>>24345707 >>24345713 >>24345719
>>>24345642 (You)
>>>>24345546 #
>>>>>24345540 (You) #
>>>>>>24345526 #
>>>>Im quoting your post
>>>Im posting your quote
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: +cYszBLQ) 09/17/16(Sat)18:28:59 No.24345707 â–¶>>24345713 >>24345719
>>>24345704
>>>>24345546
>>Cute
>>>>
>> Anonymous (ID: +cYszBLQ) 09/17/16(Sat)18:02:31 No.24345642â–¶>>24345704
>>>>24345546
>>>>>24345540
>>>>>>24345526
>>>>Im quoting your post
>>>Im posting your quote
>>>>
>>>>24345642 (You) (You)
>>>>>24345546 #
>>>>>>24345540 (You) #
>>>>>>>24345526 #
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: jDxrMtyK) 09/17/16(Sat)18:30:23 No.24345713 â–¶
>>>24345707 (You)
>>.Anonymous (ID: 5tyqQDqT)
>>09/17/16(Sat)09:23:38 No.24345546
>>>>24345540 (You) #
>>>>>24345526 #
>>>Im quoting your post
>>Im posting your quote
>>>>24345556 # >>24345642 (You) # >>24345704 # >>24345707 (You) #
>>...Anonymous (ID: MNXaFa3N)
>>09/17/16(Sat)09:27:27 No.24345556
>>>>24345546 #
>>Cute
>>
File: slice .jpg (67KB, 638x482px)
slice .jpg
67KB, 638x482px
>>24333958
>Your daddy will never forgive you for eating the last slice of pizza.
Is that why daddy makes me his little girl every night...
;)
>>24345734
Timestamp of what? This is me bb lol.
>>
>>24345719
Well then where did she go ;/
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 268x200px)
200_s.gif
39KB, 268x200px
>>24345733
Yes.
>>
File: Saucy bois.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Saucy bois.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>24345737
Thought'd you culd dlt without me seeing
you thoted wrong
git guffed
>>24345737
>bb lol.
That's what santa said
>>
>>24345741
Yes.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 280x178px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 280x178px
>>24345750
Gentle
>>
File: daddy trump thinks.png (609KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
daddy trump thinks.png
609KB, 620x412px
>>24345739
She killed herself once she found out the person she fancied didn't fancy back.
>>24345741
No shut up.
>>24345747
>mfw sneaky delet is caught
Everyone makes mistakes, and believe it or not I do too many of them lel.
>santa
Did your daddy also dress up as Santa without pantaloons and you sat on his lap just like I did :D
>>24345764
Is this a Trump thread now?
>>
File: Daddy.jpg (214KB, 1000x637px)
Daddy.jpg
214KB, 1000x637px
>>24345770
>Now
When WASN'T IT A TRUMP THREAD? Filthy cliton licker
>Did daddy give you a water gun
He only let me shoot it when mommy wasn't home ;_;
>Everyone
BUT
WE
ARE
ONE
YVAN EHT NOIJ!!!
What are you, str8?
>Shut up
Not tonight, I'm too tired.
>>
>>24345777
>>
File: Kek wtf this pic.png (831KB, 719x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kek wtf this pic.png
831KB, 719x1000px
>>24345791
>when WASN'T
IDFK, I thought all you retarts were liberals :^)
>cliton licker
Absolutely disgusting, vaginas and thr things surrounding them are vile and repulsive. Apologise to me at once.
>mum
Granny doesn't count as mummy.
>YVAN EHT NIOJ!!!
As if you government pig, I do what I please I tell you!
>str8
Master.
>too tired
Let me hear you squeal then.
>>24345795
>>
>>24345770
>She killed herself once she found out the person she fancied didn't fancy back.
Ah I see.
>>24345764
It's solid yes so I dunno
>>
Jesus chruist you guys are retart'ed. These are the worst forms of shit posting
>>
>>24345854
Trying to fit in is all
>>
File: magic-is-no-magic.jpg (245KB, 434x648px) Image search: [Google]
magic-is-no-magic.jpg
245KB, 434x648px
Sometimes you wonder. Maybe what we seek an try to find is just one empty space and everything is there for whatever reason.

I don't know.

Shaved my beard. It was time for it anyways. Over and out -- I guess.
>>
Back
>>
Back again but probably have to gtg shortly
>>
>>24345850
I lied.
She an hero'd figuratively.
>>24345932
Oke bye
>>24346006
Oh hai o
>>24346114
Ok bye...
>>
>>24346145
Hi bye hi hi ily lilly
>>
Threads dead, Jim.
>>
>>24345850
>I dunno
This is why we never work out, you never make up your mind.
First it was which rope, then it was which conductor, and now it's this.
>>24345813
>0
Dead'd it
>Lib
>Retard
Careful with that hate speech, my male tears are deadly.
>Once
I will fight you to the death.
>Any holes a goal
Hm...Yes...quite...
>Do what I please
Probably drinks 8 glasses of water a day, what a memer.
>Boy
Fetch me some water, don't drown.
>Squeal
I uploaded it just for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUyQ8X9kgQc
>>
File: 20160828_202640.jpg (1022KB, 3264x1836px)
20160828_202640.jpg
1022KB, 3264x1836px
Thread is dead so bumping with some birb and a pic of Asbury Park, NJ at night

https://drive . google.com/open?id=0B9I4F61mIIBYQWdiMnpTTEwyQVE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRtW1MAZ32M
>>
B
>>
L
>>
U
>>
M
>>
P
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.