[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that 1 in 4 people have an STI and that over 14

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: wrap-it-up-white.jpg (67KB, 384x310px) Image search: [Google]
wrap-it-up-white.jpg
67KB, 384x310px
Daily reminder that 1 in 4 people have an STI and that over 14 million people acquire HPV each year.

Regardless of your impregnation/creampie fetishes and thirstiness, please remember to wrap it before you tap it, get checked regularly at a clinic, and decline sex with anyone that refuses to be tested.

It's very much a "It'll never happen to me!" thing until it does.

My friend literally got genital warts when he lost his virginity to his "virgin" girlfriend and he is now permanently and irrevocably damaged goods.

HAVE SAFE SEX
>>
Yeah man! Don't be a fool, wrap your tool!
*shitty 90s music starts playing*
>>
>>24325404
I've seen this at health class, then I went home and looked up the real good shit. Know wat i mean nigga? ;)
>>
I'm a 25 year old male with HIV since last year. I had a creampie fetish, but I still used condoms for strangers. Problem is my girlfriend that said she loved me lied to me. Now I have HIV and I'm forever alone. One lie is all it takes /soc/, then no one will want to be with you, and even if someone did as a responsible person you'd turn them away.

I also had to talk to my exes, one still loved me and confessed that but I loved her too and pushed her away because I knew she could do better.

I take my genvoya once a day, I have to constantly think about insurance because each pill is $1000. I am in greater shape than ever before in life because now its not an option. Waiting for technology like CRISPR to sequence the virus out of my genes, but I'll never be normal again after going through this.

I know the sloppy wet pussy feels good, and nutting balls deep even better, just wrap it up though dudes.
>>
>>24325471
C-couldn't you get a girl with the hiv and just pump her full of all the cum you want?
>>
>>24325541
No, HIV mutates extremely fast, so it would just be adding new layers of HIV. Basically it would be killing them both faster
>>
>>24325471
yes, you earn $30 000 a month.
troll harder or not at all

>>24325557
who cares at this point?
>>
>>24325598
without insurance genvoya costs about $30k a bottle. Thats why my insurance dropping is not an option, without the meds my viral load will go up from the less than 2% currently present to 100% and my immune system will start failing. The change from HIV to AIDs is generally determined by acquiring AIDS defining cancer by going without said medication.
>>
>>24325620
I'm so sorry for you. Can it also be transmitted if using condoms? And via oral fluids?
>>
>>24325636
When I'm on medication my load is under 2% usually and its like I dont even have it almost. Ive heard that if your partner takes a weaker version of my medication called truvada that barebacking may even be possible... but I would never subject someone else to the burden I bear.

I can still use a condom, oral is possible if she swallows right away (stomache acids are stronger, oral openings only risk).

But I have severe trust issues from the experience and possible PTSD from what followed. I know the moment I tell a girl she's going to want out, so I just don't bother with them. I'm not convinced there's a single girl thats down to earth enough to date someone in my shoes, and if there were she would deserve someone without all my bullshit.

My purpose in life has shifted from sex and love, those are forbidden pleasures. There are other things I can still be good at though, like helping other people out and making the world less shitty than it is now.
>>
>>24325471
It's not easy to get HIV from vaginal sex, especially from one monogamous partner, not sure if you are being honest.
>>
>>24325675
Considering he said she lied to him, we have no idea how 'monogamous' she was. Also if they were together a long time and he was nutting/getting head/putting it in her butt, I don't see why that's so hard to believe.
>>
>>24325675
"It's not easy" is a far cry from "it's impossible". The world is full of people with "monogamous" partners. How do you think HIV/AIDS went from a disease that only affected IV drugheads and hardcore fags to a full blown epidemic?
>>
>>24325700
>>24325758

I just don't think he is being honest about how he contracted it. He said he had a creampie fetish and it's clear from what he says he has had multiple partners. Nothing about ever getting tested..

He probably infected her..
>>
File: 1470687035699.png (341KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1470687035699.png
341KB, 1200x4168px
>>
>>24325385
can you guys post some pics of your heard cocks with a rubber on it??
>>
>>24325779
her ex boyfriend turned out to be a twink and I overlooked that. The gay sex probably got her infected, I know she knew because she was talking with her mom about blood tests and used terminology I didnt understand until later.

I spoke with my ex from before that girlfriend, considering her a higher likelihood as she lives in San Francisco - and she actually tested negative. So yes. you can get HIV from vaginal intercourse in a monogamous relationship.
>>
>Tfw my girlfriend sperg'd on me because she got HPV
HPV is the the equivalent of the common cold. Fucking women.
>>
>>24325857
I don't want that shit. I'd sperg on you too.
>>
>>24325857
HPV can legit turn into genital warts or cancer; we still don't know why HPV totally fucking ruins some people and others can just shrug it off with meds.

It's not even close to a common cold.
>>
File: 1443834045210.jpg (60KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
1443834045210.jpg
60KB, 640x420px
>use condoms
>still get HPV
>>
>>24325822
oh, I fucking love it. many colorful graphs, many sources included
however no context included nor any p values
>>
What's going on in this thread? Oh, you're all stupid and diseased. Must have clicked by accident.
>>
>>24327161
keep thinking only stupid people catch diseases. that arrogance will get you AIDs in no time.
>>
>>24325897
Late as fuck, but this. HPV is really fucking common. If you're sexually active, you're get it once in your lifetime, even if you practice safe sex. In men, it simply goes away. With women, taking antibiotics makes it go away. There is no test for men, so there's no way to know if a man has it. HPV is really low on the totem pole compared to fucking HIV.
>>
>>24327560
>In men, it simply goes away
>There is no test for men
ITT: we know fucking nothing about viruses but we like to scare the others
>>
>>24327557
I can't hear you over my disease free genitalia. Can you repeat that, stupid?
>>
Sex ed and STI awareness in America is fucking embarrassing. I hardly know anyone under 30 who uses condoms even with hookups. It's amazing things haven't spread worse.

>>24327560
Are you sure you aren't confused with HSV I? And it's a virus so you don't take antibiotics. And it doesn't exactly just "go away".
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.