[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone want to chat? How was your Saturday? Any plans for tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: wPAGvM8.jpg (26KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
wPAGvM8.jpg
26KB, 500x559px
Anyone want to chat?

How was your Saturday?
Any plans for tomorrow other than football?

What other boards do you guys lurk?
>>
you're probably getting no replies bc of the pic you used, just saying op
>>
File: 4chan.png (232KB, 1146x400px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
232KB, 1146x400px
The pic is funny. I don't think anyone's going to be triggered.
My saturday was great! Got to see Weird Al in concert. Got drunk, got stoned. Today is a sleepy day with tv/movies. I browse /b/ mostly, /co/, /aco/, /mu/, /cgl/, /x/.
25/f
>>
>>24320099
what is the picture with the dead parents and the kid in the car even from? I'm out of the loop here.
>>
>>24321524
http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/parents-overdose-heroin-in-car-with-son-ohio-graphic-photos-rhonda-pasek-james-lee-acord-child-engangerment/
>>
>>24321524
they aren't dead.
>>
>>24321453
Reddit pls go
>>
>>24320099
My weekend was pretty fantastic. Sucks to be going back to work tomorrow morning.

I lurk /b/, /mu/, [s4s], /out/, and occasionally /adv/ just to shitpost and vent

What the fuck are you up to op?
>>
>>24323468
Was watching football now doing homework. /soc/ is fucking dead.
>>
GF left me last night.
>>
I'm from Ohio. Herion is bad here. I should probably stop shooting up, you know, for my kids.
>>
>>24323913
Yeah pretty much always
Theres like an hour once a week where things pick up
>>
If I'm talking to someone who has accused me of something and I tell them "hey I was talking to that girl from this time till about that time" and a female not in the conversation asks loudly "what girl!?" ... Is this female jealous...which by the way seems out of no where?
>>
>>24323921
I'm sorry, anon. I just broke up with my 6 year guy. Shit's rough. Just have to learn from it and move forward. It helps to recognize things about yourself that you didn't know you needed to work on so you can better yourself for the next person. I believe you'll have a stronger bond and healthier relationship next time because of this one. Until then, there's always music.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.