[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a pretty good-looking guy just looking for a cute girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: urgent.png (548KB, 696x706px) Image search: [Google]
urgent.png
548KB, 696x706px
i'm a pretty good-looking guy just looking for a cute girl to talk to.

if you

1.love donald trump
2. and live in california

please reply.
>>
>>24318780
Try asking r9k or Pol if you haven't found one already.
>>
>>24318780
hello give ur skypes pls.
maybe am not cute but thats arguable.
>>
Atleast you're honest in your picture. You do need urgent help if you're thinking of voting for that twat.
>>
>>24318804
steve-lithops is my skype
>>
>>24318809
says the asshole voting for a mass murdering fuckhead, just because she's a woman.
>>
>>24319602
Vermin Supreme is literally a troll and is still a better choice than Trump in my opinion.
>>
>>24319602
>>24319610
well nobody gives a shit, i'm just looking for companionship.
>>
>>24319618
I get it. I hope you find an alt right alright qt pie.
>>
>>24319719
Thanks
>>
>>24318809
>>24319610
lol, explain why Trump is bad to vote for, and try your hardest not to use blown up facebook-tier misinformation
>>
>>24320006
Nigger go check out occupydemocrats on faceberg their memes blow /pol/'s away. Also John Oliver has already destroyed drumpf with his classic British wit. And before you think that I'm just some Hillary shill, heh, think again I'm a nihilist
>>
>>24320057
> heh
>>
>>24320006
Trump has become the canidate for whiney tryhard emo's. "My life is bad so I must blame xxx"

Its much more fun to troll them than the libertards.

Personally I identify with the 1962 Chicago bears and will be voting accordingly.
>>
>>24320198
>. "My life is bad so I must blame xxx"
Like what, elaborate?

And so you'd rather support a candidate who's literally a criminal on a saudi arabian money string who will also further the tension between Syria/Iran and Russia.
>>
How much of a autistic dullard must you have to be for a shared enthusiasm for a shitty presidential candidate to be a necessity in your imaginary girlfriend

I would genuinely like to know.
>>
>>24320317
>shitty presidential candidate
explain why he's shit
>>
>>24320311
>he doesn't support my candidate
>he must be with THE OTHER CANDIDATE

This is how easy it is to troll you dipshits. You're hilariously easy to provoke.
>>
>>24320317
i just want somebody to enjoy the election with. fuck off
>>
>>24320322
Why? It's not like you care about my opinion, you've made up your mind. Why listen to my hate speech?
>>
>>24320334
Why don't you just get some friends?
>>
>>24320057
My sides
>>
Join therightstuff forums, meet up with your local goyim and have one of them wingman you and spot some decentish women.
>>
>>24320006
Well for one thing people over react to him so much that he would cause instant instability, especially in our markets which really can't afford that. He isn't particularly popular with the actual legislators in his own party and many actively hate him. His plans are erratic and so are his comments. He has called for things that are physically impossible like blocking ISIS from using the Internet like we have that capablity. A return to protective tariffs will not help the average American worker, neither in the long term or short term. It might trigger both trade wars and recessions. He has continued to suggest that we should not pay our debt in full as a nation or renegotiate it as if we were a corporation. The second part of his discontinuing work visas is to give those jobs to Americans ( I believe his website mentions youths of some sort I'm on mobile and can't check it) who don't have the technical skill set to handle them. There is no proposal to get them better skills.
His tax plan involves drastic changes that would cause great panic.
He seems to have a carefree fuck it attitude that I don't like in diplomats.
He supports nuclear weapons use but no mention of using it for energy???
TL;DR
>I don't like the level of volatility suggested by implementing his plans.
>>
File: nihilist-fight.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nihilist-fight.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>24320057
So Nihilist... Not voting, literally writing in Nobody Wavy Gravy Style? Cthulhu, or Reigning Supreme with Vermin?
>>
>>24320311
They all use the US as a boogeyman and hate us. Why would I want us to be more friendly with these countries? What benefit would it bring?
>>
>>24320198
>Da Bears.
Muh Nigga.
>>
>>24320407
Sassage...Ditka...Bearsssss...
>>
>>24320339
>>24320353
>>24320357
>>24320363
>>24320377
>>24320395
>>24320407
>>24320425
get out of this thread

i dont need to explain myself

i dont need some motherfuckers telling me what i should do

i want a cute girl to do shit online with because i have a lot of free time. i make money. fuck off
>>
File: 1458535387580.jpg (135KB, 750x947px) Image search: [Google]
1458535387580.jpg
135KB, 750x947px
>>24320450
>get out of this thread
No.
>>
>>24320450
Every time I comment I bump your thread and you are more likely to have it seen by femanons. Someone asked me so I answered then I asked a question. I want you to find some one man I really do.

BTW a different board will have different lurkers >>24318801
>>
>>24320311
>Whiney emo
Case closed.

Remember cut yourself lengthwise for results sideways for attention.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.