[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would bacne like pic related be a turn off? Be honest. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Moderate-back-acne.jpg (18KB, 483x323px) Image search: [Google]
Moderate-back-acne.jpg
18KB, 483x323px
Would bacne like pic related be a turn off? Be honest.

I've been struggling with some bacne for a few years now and it's completely killed my self-confidence...just want to get rid of this thing. Any advice appreciated as well.
>>
Im on the same boat. Only mine is way worse than that.
>>
File: aminey.png (175KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
aminey.png
175KB, 400x262px
I never bothered to care about these kinds of things on people, usually it can't be helped. But I recommend a product called "african black soap" not memeing.
>>
Wash your back with a exfoliating brush or clot, most people who have this don't wash their backs good and it's just from clogged pores
>>
go to a dermatologist. they can put you on accutane (pill you take daily) and your blemishes will clear up in 4-6 months. then after the 6 months you take it, you will never get acne again. it's a godsent and it got rid of my acne on my face and chest completely.
>>
>>24316281
Doesn't that have severe side effects?
>>
Get on a cycle of test and dbol then ya got justification for the bacne and ya self confidence will be sky high cause you can crush concrete and bitches be all over you
>>
Use panoxyl 4% cleanser, it's benzoyl peroxide based. Or maybe use dial soap? It's antibacterial.

It might be hormonal though so maybe talk to a dermatologist or your Primary dr.

Personally as a female I don't care about acne on dudes but then again I've battled with the shit because of hormones my whole adult life so no judgement
>>
Stop using body wash and laundry soaps that have perfumes and dyes.

Start using jojoba oil as a moisturiser.
>>
>>24316281
>>24316540
I think this is the stuff my dermatologist wanted to give me, she told me how my child would look like if I would get pregnant while or short after taking these pills, and it scared me
Then she got mad at me because I couldn't make my choice in 1 day and I didn't see her again
She seriously was like "who cares if you ever want kids anyway you can get a beautiful skin!"

They're basically just trying to sell you the products and don't want to tell anything about the side effects
>>
>>24316540
nope. i mean it can, but they are very unlikely. you get tested monthly to check your liver in case it is failing. woman get tested for pregnancy because it has birth defects. but basically some peeling can occur, but my treatment had virtually no side effects. was amazing
>>
>>24316696
this is not true at all. maybe your dermatologist was a bit corrupt, but that has nothing to do with accutane itself. it's a really efficient method to clear acne.

and yeah it can cause birth defects if you get pregnant while using it, so you be responsible for 6 months and either use birth control or keep your legs closed. it's not something that should be a challenge. once you are off it for a month you are completely fine and it wouldn't effect future children you conceive.
>>
I've found that people don't really care that much as long as you're actually washing yourself and it can't really be helped. Sure, people will make comments and shit if you go shirtless at the beach, but I've never had someone say they wouldn't want me because of my back, usually just my personality.
>>
>>24316182
The problem with this advice is irritation can cause more breakouts, plus it makes the acne that's present redder and inflamed.
>>
>>24316018
how does this happen? its so rare for me to get bacne and all i do is wash my back everyday.
>>
Bacne usually gives way to back hair, so you have that to look forward to as you get older.
>>
>>24316018
Do you drink energy drinks?
>>
>>24316178
This is real and it works.
>>
>>24316018
I used to have bacne almost as bad as this. I scrubbed my back daily with medicated soap and sometimes baking soda and never got very huge results. Now my back is mostly clear and all I really do is use moisturizer with salicylic acid in it. Any other moisturizer or sun screen immediately makes my back break out though.
>>
I used to date a guy who had that but he was 10/10 fit so it didn't bother me. I think it would've bothered me more if he wasn't so fucking fit.
>>
I'm a girl currently on accutane.

The only notable side effect for me is dryness. Dry skin, DRY LIPS, dry inside of my nose, dry bottoms of my feet....

I'm almost 2 months in, and so far I can tell the under the skin acne on my chin is gone! It is causing some blemishes on my face, but I have faith that it will clear up like everyone says.

If it's been bad for a while, I recommend the accutane route. Why waste your time with other things when this is the only permanent solution to it?
>>
>>24316018
bitch at least you dont get acne, stfu. Like anyone's really going to notice some blemishes on your back.
>>
>>24316018
best way to clear bacne? sunlight. go outside, get a tan. sunbathe and try not to get burned.
>>
>>24316018
desu its a big turn on of mine
>>
>>24318947
thats not really a solution. the only time it worked for was when i burned my back so hard that i was constantly in pain. and the acne just returned about 2 weeks later.
>>
>>24318663
I went on accutane several years ago. Dryness was not the bad, the only problem is that it's a lingering side effect that lasts years after you stop taking the pills. I've had dry skin and constant chapped lips for 5 years now
>>
>>24316018
First bf had a lot of acne on his face and back. Didn't care at all.
>>
>>24316579
>>24316018

I have this but its all from ingrown hairs (i have a hairy back) what can i do? I've tried shaving my back, no good. I tried using those hair removal creams, no good.
I dont know what to do, i know fore sure its its acne
>>
honestly i really don't care unless its not super gross like when you can see the white puss inside of the pimple and shit... nahhhh nigga lmao
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.