[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thinking about doing an MMF threesome w my girl... Wondering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (536KB, 1930x2028px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
536KB, 1930x2028px
thinking about doing an MMF threesome w my girl...

Wondering if anybody has experience w this? How is it? Anything to watch out for? Anything to enhance the experience?
>>
I'm a girl, and I've had a MMF threesome. It was a lot of fun, but there were definitely some awkward moments. DP is incredibly hard to do successfully for more than a few seconds (someone is bound to slip out), and only one guy can actually move during it.

The best position for me was to have one guy fucking me from behind, and for his thrusts to be the motions that made me suck the other guys cock. He just held my head gently to guide direction, but otherwise, the guy fucking me was essentially controlling my facefucking. Lots of fun.

Discuss before where you want to cum. It being a surprise can ruin something for someone else.

Did you have any specific questions?
>>
Yeah not really looking to do DP, really just take turns fucking and do exactly what you're talking about.

Describe the experience I guess... Who were the two guys, friends? Anon? Where'd you get them? Etc
>>
>>24315968
A guy I was hooking up with and one of his friends. They mentioned years prior that they had wanted to have a threesome together eventually, and when that guy and I started hooking up, I mentioned to him that I had had threesomes before, and he asked me if I was interested in trying with him and his friend.
>>
>>24315988
There are no problem with different cock size?
>>
>>24316040
What kind of problems are you expecting to arise involving penis size?
>>
me and my girl are quite interested in having a mmf, just afraid of the aftermaths
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.