[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinks & Fetishes: A Discussion Thread - Chat about your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 48

File: KinksFetishes.png (399KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KinksFetishes.png
399KB, 640x480px
Kinks & Fetishes: A Discussion Thread

-

Chat about your kinks, fetishes and fantasies!

If you want others to contact you feel free to leave details, but don't be a kikspamming cunt. There are a million other threads for that.

Here's some copypasta if you don't want to freestyle your post:
>Age/Sex/Orientation/Location?
>What are your kinks & fetishes?
>Do you have any experience with any of them?
>Are you aware of any formative experiences that you think gave you those fetishes?
>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, whatever)
>>
Hey it's this thread again, at least there isn't a gigantic FAQ in the 3 opening posts

I want a girl to sit on my face while she plays video games or watches TV and I eat her ass and pussy for an hour

Not really kinky but what ya gonna do
>>
>>24317753
aw man that'd be awesome. I used to have a fantasy about giving my man a blowjob while he played games but doubt i could do it for an hour + my jaw would hurt too much

24/F/Bi/UK
God too many, petplay, shibari, ageplay, mommy+son/daughter, sensory dep, power exchange, maids, lactation/breastfeeding, hucow, handholding
Done it all apart from the breastfeeding since I wasn't lactating when I was with my ex. I was a sub pet for a couple of years and started to enjoy Dd/lg towards the end of it.
Eventually shit happened and I found myself preferring to be the dominant one.
>Are you aware of any formative experiences that you think gave you those fetishes?
I saw a couple hand holding on a tv show once and couldn't contain my embarassment and made it my life goal to try it out one day... hope my parents dont find out.
I want a cute female kitten to rest on my lap while I play xbox and stroke her head while she falls asleep. Then my cute femboy maid in chastity and heels refills my drink and goes back to cleaning my shit sty of an apartment.
There's two adult (i feel i need to clarify it) "little girls" colouring ponies or some shit, who i spoil and feed from my boobies, then send off to bed in the nursery i have set up in my spare room.

That's gotta be the most bizarre amazing fantasy I have that i'll probably never fulfil
>>
>>24317893
Ever done any mommy/son impreg roleplay?
>>
M 22 Straight NY
Impregnation. I'm obsessed with it. It's one of the few things that gets me off.
Otherwise, I'm a huge dom in bed. Don't think I could ever be with a dominant woman, she has to be submissive. Can only get off if she's begging for seed.
Last time I fucked my ex gf I was super aggressive and did the mating press on her, she lasted about 2 minutes. Couldn't get off. That's the closest thing I have.
Probably the fact that I want kids so badly and both my parents weren't the best so I want to be better.
Eventually, need to breed. For now, another person into roleplay wouldn't be bad.
If a female is interested in role playing at all, or perhaps just talking about it, I'll post kik or skype.
>>
>>24317893
Ah very cool to see so many into breastfeeding & hucow these days, I love seeing a big swollen pair hooked up to some industrial pumps ;)
>>
>>24317966
Nah, i prefer nonsexual ageplay
>>
>>24317893
:- I'd like to be a kitten ;p f 24 uk
>>
>>24317893
this is me btw i dunno why my ID changed.

>>24318010
now we just need the kids and the maid
>>
36/M/Hetroflexible/UK
Quite a few light BDSM (sub) ones, pegging, nothing overly extreme. I think it's about the handing over and display of trust more than the acts.
No quite vanilla
No, I try to forget what has happened it has gone now.
Not overly elaborate but I have a recurring fantasy about giving oral sex to a woman in a public place, under a table in a pub when she is out with friends pops up a bit.
>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, whatever
Kik&snap are dep_uk i think. I don't use them much.
>>
>>24318018
I don't think I'd make a good maid, not organised enough but IIRC from Uni heals do show off my legs.
>>
>>24318018
Where are you?
>>
>>24318033
tut tut, cant have a disorganised maid now can i, you expect me to tidy my own mess???

>>24318046
near sunderland, how about you?
>>
>>24318066
South Wales
>>
>>24318069
All the good ones are always so far away :( The search for a kitten, a maid and two littles continues...
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 480x388px
>>24318076
>>
>>24318084
your hair looks so soft too, i really wanna play with it. Need a pinker collar though ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 480x388px
>>24318101
Hm, maybe :p
>>
Glad to see that thread back :)

27/M/Prague(Czech Republic)

So many...
Into: anal sex, biting , blindfolds, body modification, bondage, candle wax , choking , collars , corsets, creampie, cunnilingus , discipline , feathers , fingering, fingernails, freckles , geeks , hair pulling, humor , intelligence , kissing , lingerie , masks , music , nudity, oral sex, outdoor sex, power exchange, public play, role play , rope bondage/suspension, rough sex , sapiosexuality, scratching, sensation play, sex in public, shibari, spanking , submission, tattoos , tearing off clothing, whips ...

Mostly primal with choking/scratch/bites/wax/public sex...

Yup, this is why it triggered.

fantaisies*

https://fetlife.com/users/5939028 More info there
>>
>>24318118
Ever fancied being a live in pet? :p
i've got all my ears/collars/bowls from when I used to be a pet, even got a cage i never got rid of
>>
>>24318142
Come over to my thread ;p
>>
Oh boy

24/M-ish/whatever/W-GER

Big into crossdressing. Since like forever - I literally can not remember a time I didn't want to do that. Not trans though, I enjoy either side (m/f) at certain times. Diagnosing a multiple personality disorder.
Then, bondage and to some extent BDSM. Again, since I was a child. I am fucked up.
Recently (as in about 3 years ago), per extension, got into chastity. Been wearing a cage on and off since then, sometimes months at a time. Currently 28 days 02 hours 57 minutes 30 seconds in according to emlalock.
Also what I found in literature to be referred to as "painslut". See below.

Well, yeah. Sorta. Ish. You kinda get that by doing that I guess.
Also massive paranoia. I mean, I've been CDing and doing selfbondage since I was like 12. My family never found out due to autistic amounts of preplanning, learning to predict their likelyhood to be at home at certain times, and obviously my huge fear of being found in, uh, compromitting circumstances.

Well there is that red dress my sister used to have... when we had to throw it out because she had outgrown it, I seriously considered stealing it and hiding it in my room. (Didn't do it because I figured it'd never work, keeping it hidden that is, with my mom doing the laundry and stuff.)
Oh, and y'all remember when we was kids and played sheriffs and indians? Yeah, dem toy handcuffs...

(cont in next post because char limit)
>>
>>24318380
cont.
>Experiences
Painslut, oh yeah. I kinda get off of hurting. Fucked up. You know what happens when you put on nipple clamps, then wear a bra over those, stuffed with those silicone breast drops /prothesis/whatever? Yeah, squishes them. Which hurts. You know what hurts worse, near unbearable in fact? Tightening your chest muscles in that situation. Like for instance when you do pushups. Or when you lay down on them. Just like when (you guessed it) you do pushups. I know I am not the manliest man alive, but I should be able to do like twenty. Normally that is. I was crying by the third, and during the fifth, I collapsed and came. Straight through, I might add, a belt-type chastity belt with an utheral sound, which normally means you don't cum under any circumstances whatsoever.

Similar thing actually happened before, when I had set up the nipple clamp / stuffed bra combination and then hogtied myself. And then decided it would be a good idea to roll onto my belly, therefore putting pressure on my "breasts". Right quickly I found out it was in fact a very bad, painful idea and tried to roll back onto my side. Needless to say the necessary struggling did nothing to relieve the pain, on the contrary, and soon I was reduced to a crying heap of pain next to a puddle of ejaculate slowly seeping through my skirt.

As of right now? Well currently I am scouring craigslist and the like to find a man (or a woman and a strapon, but what is the likelyhood of that) to try actual anal with while CD'ed. Got bored of toys.

not sure if want
>>
>>24318380
>W-GER
someone still hasn't accepted the Mauerfall
>>
>>24318544
kek'd heartily

no its just to make it easier to point to a general location. it doesn't help me when someone is like "oh hey I'm from Germany too" and then it turns out its like middle of nowhere meckpom or something
>>
>asl
20/Mtf/uk, I like men
>kinks and fetishes
bdsm
petplay
ageplay
humiliation
watersports
chastity
tease and denial play
facials
rape play
dd/lg
spanking
exhibitionism
begging
degredation
>experience
very little experience in most of these fields

My kik is J2r9Jess
But really I'm only looking for potential afk relationship stuff rather than flings/online stuff
>>
24/m/straight

>kinks/fetishes
...it would be easier to list things I won't do.
no scat, no blood...just the hardcore extremes are a no I guess.

I want to train a gal (or a trans mtf) to be a dick, cum loving slut. I would use you as my own personal toy any time I wanted to cum. Your body would be used, pleasured and abused in the most delightful ways. And if we both want it I would organize gangbangs for you. In short, I want to destroy something beautiful.
And if there is a distance between us I'd set tasks for you to complete and have you describe them in detail to make sure the slut training is going well
>>
>>24317893
tfw you will never sleep in Mistress' lap
it's so hard to find Dommes in the US that aren't straight/pay for play.

19/F/Bi(Pan, w/e)/Switch, sub leaning/Pacific NW

>Kinks/Fetishes?
Petplay, ageplay (Cg/l), primal play/struggle, power exchange, light humiliation/dehumanization (in petplay context), behavioral modification (reinforcement/punishment), service, worship (female only tho), marks, bloodplay, bondage & sensory deprivation, lingerie, crops & floggers - i hate canes.

interested in male chastity & ruined orgasms, pegging/strapons, caging, and extended leash wearing (not allowed out of sight/reach of Dom/me)

>experience?
been in the scene 1.5ish years or so, mostly as a sub as it's hard to find subs in my area i'd feel comfortable playing with.

>formative experiences?
I was the kid pretending to be a cat during recess.

>Elaborate fantasy?
I want to belong to a lovely Mistress who also owns at least one more slave/sub (in an ideal world he/she would be a puppy to nicely contrast my pet persona). We would have training sessions together and would be punished for play-fighting/teasing. Puppy wouldn't be allowed on furniture but I would keep them company with cuddles on a soft warm blanket if they looked lonely :). Occasionally Mistress might ask me to co-Domme them!

Alternatively I would like to be the Mistress in this scenario and receive many brushes from my Humans.
>>
19/M/bi/US
I'm up for anything ;)
I dabble
Nope
Anything really
Kik:skydoeswolf
>>
24/M/Straight/-

Dominance, humiliation, degradation, slutty behaviour, women eager to show themselves off to the world, submissive women eager to please the guy in question in any way they want, no questions asked. For some reason, girls showing off on cam for people, merely for the thrill of showing her body off and enjoying being beat off material.

Yes.

Yeah. I've never had control in my life when I was younger. I've been striving to get some form of control and I think my outlet is this. Able to control someone also means they won't (if done right) leave my side, because I own them. I guess it's partly a commitment issue too.

Not sure if it's elaborate, but basically i'd love to find a girl online (yes, online, because I like to keep my real life free from this kind of stuff for reasons) that is into the same things I am, but just on the receiving end. A girl that loves to show off on cam, has no issues with it, likes to be dominated and controlled and being told what to do. But at the same time is able to hold a regular normal conversation about a lot of other things, as well.

Throwaway skype: [email protected]
If I ever meet an actual match that wants to make something like this work, i'll give my actual skype.
>>
>>24317893
If I were in UK I'd volunteer as chastity slave.
>>
>>24319492
What part of the pacific NW?
>>
File: idealm8templateBASICv10.png (128KB, 786x600px) Image search: [Google]
idealm8templateBASICv10.png
128KB, 786x600px
>>24315900
contact info in pic related.
will divulge kinks in chat if asked.
>>
F/18/HUN/straight(??? not sure tho)
My BF and I both like crossdressing, we often wear each others' underwear.
>>
>>24320651
one more thing, we often roleplay, mostly big brother/little sis. we even look similar so it feels pretty real. we even act like siblings in public
>>
Wow the first thread without the creepy guy posting pictures of his threesomes then replying to himself pretending to be a girl that's interested with his phone, holy shit.

>Male/25/Straight/USA
Switch, mostly dominant but being submissive is nice too.

>Giving
Rope play, spanking/slapping/abuse, humiliation, consensual rape, watersports, fisting, prolly a lot more

>Receiving
Face sitting, pegging, cock/ball worship, rimjobs, pet play, cuckqueaning (Girls who like to watch their guy fuck other girls), chastity/denied orgasm/forced orgasm (basically orgasm control), probably a lot more

I have way too many kinks, honestly.
>>
>>24320694
Where in the US?
>>
>>24320742
West coast.
>>
>>24319492
>it's so hard to find Dommes in the US that aren't straight/pay for play.
also surprisingly hard to find subs in the uk that im interested in...

>>24320651
>both like crossdressing, we often wear each others' underwear.
dunno why i found that so cute
>>
I'm into cosplay and or anal hit me up on kik to share nudes no men
>>
File: IMG_20160414_160456.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_160456.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
I wish these threads also asked if you're a top, bottom or switch in the format.

>23/F/Homo-flexible/SoCal
Really only looking for a male sub. I only like men under these circumstances.
Pretty much everything femdom. I'll list the main stuff.
Chastity, rope-play, pegging/anal, I love cross-dressers, collars, spanking, sissies, cages, slapping, shoe worship/stepping on genitals. I like wearing corsets and lingerie every day.
Only with women.
Not really. When men talk to me, specially with an arrogant, dominant attitude, I really want to grab them by the hair and step on their dicks. Not sure if that counts.
I'd love to have a twink in punk clothes and stupid hair with a kind of defiant, rude asshole attitude be my girlfriend and mine's fuck toy bitch (Mostly mine. She's not as interested as I am.) I'd like to have a guy pretend to be my boyfriend and play it traditional in front of others, maybe tell others he's the dominant alpha male before I man-handle him down to his knees l and make him suck my strap-on while I slap his face.
>Contact info
https://fetlife.com/users/3708226
Skype: andreanicye (my screen name and picture are pretty retarded)

I have a preference for it being online.
>>
I'm a furry and I'm ashamed by those fursuiters who fuck in their suits.

Yet, I'm strangely curious about trying it. I'd fuck someone in a suit, but I'm not wearing one.
>>
>>24320864
Too bad I'm in Oregon and not really into male chastity or cbt, the rest seems pretty fun. Though, I've never been in a strictly submissive situation.

I'm sure you'll have some luck finding guys that fit most of that on this board to chat with, on the other hand.

We could always still chat kinks if you wanted, I'll add you if you're interested at all. (I mean, you did already ask where in the US I'm from so there could be some interest)
>>
>>24320864
I misspelled my skype handle. It's andreanicte
No y

>>24320881
>not into chastity
Eh, it's not mandatory, I just quite enjoy it. Nothing is really mandatory, I suppose.

And sure. I'd love to chat.
>>
>>24320864
I am 310 area of socal and would love to be your sub.
23/m don't have skype. Kik me Classy_Gengar_
>>
File: 13noface.jpg (185KB, 660x624px) Image search: [Google]
13noface.jpg
185KB, 660x624px
20, F, straight, EU
heavy teasing, older men seducing, oral, being dominant, precum play
yes, except older men seducing, only done that once
my first blowjobs were with nice cocks, which probably made me like them so much
i'd like to try out something BDSM or maybe even a bukkake party for me
[email protected]
>>
>Age/Sex/Orientation/Location/Role?
24/M/Straight/Queensland, Australia/Switch
Too many to list, but main ones i guess would be the typical few like bondage and such.
Grew up on the internet, seen enough stuff to get me interested in almost everything.
Nah.
kik: M00SE_
fetlife: M00SE-y
>>
>>24320983
For the kik it's actually M00SE__, forgot the other underscore.
>>
22/M/Straight/East Coast
Assplay (rimming, spanking/wedgies, facesitting), massaging my partner, leash and collar play, roleplaying if I'm with the right partner, body painting, body writing...there's not a lot that turns me off.
My ex loved being spanked, especially when we were making out; I used to really pull on her underwear and slap away, especially in semi-public places like alleyways and parks at night.
Childhood friend sat on my face when we were young kids, and I ended up rimming her. I guess that's my starting point.
I have plenty, but I'd rather talk about them one on one. No point in giving it all away here.
fireworkswell
>>
>>24319492

Holy shit, I'm a male sub with a female dom, and our relationship is very much petplay-related, with me being a puppy. We've been looking for a female pet to add to the relationship for a long time. What kind of contact do you use?
>>
19/ f/ bi
Humiliation, torture, rape, choked, slapped, hair pulled, spat on, tied up, ball gagged, degraded, denied the right to cum, teased, being submissive, being a slave, being a little girl, being a pet, shared and passed around the room, clothes pegs, forced throat fucking, anal
Yes all of them besides being shared
I've been sexual since I was 5 of 6 and starting touching myself...by the age of 11 I was planning on having a threesome and getting off online with men two to three times my age. I'm not sure why I've always been so disgusting, I can't help it but I'm sure getting beaten up all the time by my parents growing up, laughed at and bullied in school for being weird, having my dad abandon me and my step dad touch me didn't help.
All of my interests are things I want.
>>
>>24321533
I just want to specify that I like really extreme bondage. I want to be made into a disgusting and vile mess, used and abused far beyond the point where I start crying.
I forgot caning and spanking too
>>
>>24321533
thats hot as fuck you should do some group performances on tinychat or something maybe
>>
File: tumblr_od1nf0uEOM1ugutubo8_500.jpg (98KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od1nf0uEOM1ugutubo8_500.jpg
98KB, 405x720px
>>24315900
21/M/Bisexual/Brussels
Into submission to both genders, especially older hot men, chastity, orgasm denial, spanking...
Lots of online experiences and one IRL experience with a dominant woman who used me as her slave for a weekend.
My biggest fantasy is to be my Master's slave for a weekend and serve Him, please Him while being myself denied
I can be contacted on skype (ethansmith95). I am looking for an older dom, either male or female, somewhere in Belgium close for an IRL experience.
>>
21/m/uk
squirting
i made my ex squirt
nope
nope
n/a
>>
>>24321533
Where you from?
>>
>>24321533
I just want to hug you and tell you that you are worth loving and can live any kind of life you want.
>>
>>24321533
You are a very rare individual, some people would give their left testicle to be with someone like you. Personally I would love to experiment with you
>>
>>24321533

You are EXACTLY like me. Like, in all ways. I've posted here before, my post was >>24319606

The same reason why i'm into all those things that you are is probably because of my past as well. I've been through some pretty (although different) fucked up shit and I believe that's why I became so.. The way I am.

I know everyone is replying to you and that i'm just one of said guys, but honestly i'd love to get into contact with you and just talk to you about what made you be like this and what got us so fucked up in the process.

If you want.

My skype is in my profile. I hope you'll want to, it'd be nice meeting someone that's like minded.
>>
32/M/Straight/USA-MN/Dominant
Domination, ropes, restraints, impact play, humiliation, degradation, cheating, lingerie.
Yep. Most or all of the above
No? I always liked tying knots but I couldn't tell you why.
I don't know that any of them are all that elaborate but there are one or two.
kik: BeardedGent612
>>
30/m/IL
-Bimbos/bimbofication
-Objectification
-Orgasm Control/Denial
-DD/lg
-Impregnation
-Legwear (stockings/fishnets/thigh highs)
-Dirty talk
-Voyeurism
-Lactation
-Breast Expansion
-Spanking
-Female Masturbation

I've been a DaddyDom to a few different girls from the time I was 18 to as recent as a couple of years ago.

I think I got my Voyuer and female masturbation fetish from the first porn video I saw as a kid. It was a woman sunbathing in her back yard and she starts finger fucking her bald, wet pussy.

You can contact me via kik (Anondaddy7), or my 4chan email [email protected]
>>
>>24320864
i want to get pegged and fisted while in a chastity so hard
>>
>>24315900
31/M/West Coast USA

I want is a girl who bases her entire sexual self worth on how much she can fit up her holes.

I want a size queen.

I want a girl who is constantly perusing the sex stores for new XXL toys. I want a girl who feels upset with herself if she can't fit that new butt plug she bought.

I want a girl who can fit such large things she feels like a lot of men would be intimidated by her.
>>
I want a sweet loving mommy dom that's more into a spoiling a good boy than pegging some dude... yeah I know it's not going to happen still.
>>
35/M/Straight/Canada
Pretty much anything involving humiliating someone who gets off on it. The specifics aren't a big deal as long as they're not anything super insane. I just generally like knowing my partners buttons and pushing them really well.
Forced fem and choking in a relationship with a transgirl for 2 1/2 years. She loved that shit, and it was pretty OK.
First time I was around 10, reading a book where a female character was totally humiliated. Insta-erection. It just snowballed from there, no clue why it happened or how.
Nothing elaborate, I'll probably go further than most partners, it really is about seeing how far I can push someone who likes that stuff.
kik: sillyanom
>>
File: kittycat.jpg (76KB, 723x566px) Image search: [Google]
kittycat.jpg
76KB, 723x566px
>>24321450
does kik work for you? pigeonbrained, add me!
>>
>>24322838

Done!
>>
>>24321533
>>24322324
Shit i should've added a contact.
[email protected]
I'd love to hear from you
>>
22/F/Straight/CA, USA
I'm a complete sub in bed, I love to be dominated. Dd/lg, age play, daddy/daughter, pregnancy
Being dominated in bed, including gagging and choking, ass fucking.
Seeing fucked up porn
Being in a relationship where I can be myself with my fantasies in bed, and lead a normal life other times.
kik: If there's interest I wouldn't mind giving my kik out.
>>
>>24322984
Please be in nor Cali

Kik:duffletruffle
>>
File: 1358394179410.gif (519KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1358394179410.gif
519KB, 450x338px
29 M straight(+passable traps) Texas
Petplay, specifically puppy play. Also anal play and outdoor sex
Nothing IRL with pet play
If we're talking pure fantasy, not necessarily practical, owning a girl as a dog 24/7. She would be naked wearing a collar and a tail plug on all fours, eating and drinking out of bowls on the floor, sleeping in a doggy bed or on the foot of my bed or in a cage, and so on.
>>
>>24322984
I should move to California.
>>
>>24322984
I'd love to talk to ya about it.... kik johnofmarks
>>
>>24322984
I love being in a daddy/daughter relationship...kik me if you're interested in chatting klypto928
>>
>>24322984
You sound fantastic. Sith in the sheets, Jedi in the streets haha. Would love to chat
My kik is fishyjelly3.
>>
>>24322940

Is this your skype info? If so i've added you. If not, i'll just email you instead.
>>
>>24322984
33/m/ca, my kik is kingeli86, you should hit me up. Super into DD/lg
>>
>>24322984
Kik me: ParanoidTime
>>
23 - M - Straight - France

Petplay - Watersports - Humiliation - Bondage - Pegging - BDSM - Power Exchange - Orgasm Denial - ...

Yup, did pretty much all of them already.

Not really at all, just some things i saw on the internet that got me on, pretty much an open mind so, why not trying? I'm always up to test something i don't know. ( Except to cross my boundaries, i guess. )

Not really, like i said above, i'm an open mind. So, if you ask something, maybe i'll be up for.

Just ask.
>>
>>24315900
>25/F/Mostly straight but flexible/Canada
>love being dominated mentally and physically
>Fuck yeah, tried a bunch of different things, even OP's pic
>All I know is that I've had these fetishes since I was around 12
>I want to be really rougly physically dominated and raped. Being forced into submission against my will.
>we'll see about that, maybe later
>>
>>24323746
Is there something specific that's made you enjoy being dominated and forced into submission? Or is it just something you've always enjoyed?
>>
>>24323746
Feel like chatting at all? I'm available on Kik: MisterAdviceGuy or snapchat: Eljefe
>>
>>24323757
I've always enjoyed it. Nothing specific made me like it. As far as I can remember, when I started having sexual fantasies, they were always about me being dominated.
>>
>>24323788
Is it something you like done once in a while or do you need it to get off? I've dated a few girls who were really needy with the domination aspect - doing it occasionally and mixing it up can be hot, but a couple of them managed to make it boring for me.
>>
>>24323811
>>24323811
It always depends on who I'm with. Some men always want to dominate, others only like it once in a while. As long as the sexual chemestry is there, if he doesn't want to be a Dom all the time, I don't mind it at all.
>>
>>24323746
Maybe too personal but where in Canada are you? I'm in BC.

How rough do you like it? Just choking and spanking or do you need to be slapped around a bit more than that?
>>
25/m/hetero/MN
Tease & denial, bullying, light femdom, humiliation, chastity
My wife and I are in an open relationship, but she's practically a lesbian and only has sex with other girls, and will tease me about it and not getting any. We still have sex a lot though, however I rarely get with other girls as I rather just be teased by them.
The first girl I had a sexual encounter with when I was 16 started to then go out with one of my friends a week or 2 later. She would always still flirt with me however but was always faithful to him (as far as I'm aware)
Get friendzoned by someone, but still made to go down on them on command everyday and worship their pussy.
Don't really have any, but I'll make an email if anyone seems interested.
>>
Couple in L.A. looking for a third, sub, female preferred. Im 26 M she is 19. Will go into kinks in private. kik rog107
>>
>>24323831
I'm in eastern Canada sorry.
It depends. Spanking is a must, even in "regular" sex. I love being choked, either by hand or by cock, handled really roughly, having my hair pulled, being pushed against a wall and forced on my knees. I love trying new things, I've been dominated with nothing but brute force, but other times with bondage, chains, flogs and whips..
>>
>>24323830
Fair enough. Mixing it up is the best in my opinion. Although it does depend on the girl - some petite and dainty girls are perfect to get dominated.
>>
>>24323866
Some men prefer petite girls, others like the chubby ones, it's up to them. I'm on the "petite" side, but I'm physically fit and pretty strong for a girl my size. I'm a chief of warehouse and boss to many really big men. I do love being their boss, I think it emphasizes the need to be dominated in bed.
>>
>>24323887
Skinny girls who are fit are the best, at least in my opinion. I didn't mean that they should be weak - it's just that a smaller, girly girl makes me want to fuck them that much harder. An ex of mine loved getting her face fucked and choking on cock, her being a hot little girly fuckdoll made it so much better.
>>
>>24323746
hey, you sound amazing. my email is [email protected]
I'd love to hear from you
>>
>>24323864
>>24323746
how far east?

id love to have a friend from Toronto. You can kik or skype.

kik is notstars
skype is kicksallass
>>
>>24322984
I'd love to talk.
kik's fireworkswell
>>
22/F/Bi/Aus

(Just going through a list) Animalistic behaviors and tendencies, baths and water, begging/offering, sexual frustration, edging (orgasm control), teasing, tickling, height difference, bondage, celibacy, body worship, water sports (especially desperation to pee), discipline, spanking, exhibitionism/voyeurism, frottage/friction, hands, neck, back and voice fetish, intoxication (basically drunk messy sex), anything with uniforms, bondage/restraints, (long list but hey)

Got a bf recently, just the teasing and maybe even a bit of edging in there. Body worship as well.

Porn.

Not really elaborate, but I want to tease my bf, maybe subtly through the day and when we go to bed until he snaps and fucks me hard and desperate. He would be really vocal.

Just felt like sharing, so no contact details.
>>
>>24324353
Damn, i am in aus too. Would've loved to play with pee with you
>>
Anyone into ANR, breastplay, lactation, that's my kink. You can join a kik group to talk about it with others too. Kik me: robbidee77
>>
MARKKING6

Anything you request. Must be a female or M/F
>>

27 / male / Hawai'i

Into: after care, anal hooks, anal tail plug, ball gags, bare handed spanking, biting, braces, choking, clit piercings, collars, consensual nonconsent, crying, cuddles, discipline, double penetration, eating pussy, face slapping, flogging, glasses, hair pulling, nipple clamps, obedience training, orgasm denial, pain, pierced nipples, piss waterboarding, restraints, role play, sadism, shibari, smoking, spanking, spitting, split tongues, squirting, talking dirty, tattoos, teasing, throat fucking, toys, vampire gloves, verbal humiliation and degradation, waterboarding.

Curious about: age play, blood play, candle wax, electrotorture, needle play, petplay, rope bondage/suspension, watersports.

like, half of those. im working on it ;)

i used to roleplay in msn chatrooms when I was like, 9. i found a kinky goth vampire slave type chatroom and got really into the master/slave, vampire rp (blood drinking and domination) and stuff like that. that was pretty much my first exposure to both kink -and- sex in general.

i want myself and a female sadist to round up a bunch of eager slaves and go live on a private island, where we can live out our days in hedonistic glee.

[email protected]
>>
>>24323887
Petite is a reference to height, isn't it? I mean, a woman can be fat/chubby/fit/skinny/whatever and be petite... How tiny are you? 4'9? My ex was 5'2, and it'd always be amazingly cute when she would get mad.
>>
Surprised by how many people are into rape/consensual non-consent.

Definitely turns my crank too... I'm 5'1 but vicious. Not your average petite princess.

Want to be subdued, rather than submit, but sadly the only guys I meet are either beta fucks who can't hold me down or FetLifers so concerned with safe, sane and consensual that they don't really exert themselves or stop for my safeword every 2 mins.

Also, when I fight back during sex and I scratch you, it means I'm turned on as fuck. Now is not a good time to remind me that your wife doesn't like it when you come home with marks.

Worst part? The only guys who actually seem to get this are all based in the US... And I'm not.

FML.
>>
>>24324796
I was reading your post, was thinking about what my reply would be, then saw

>all based in the US and you're not

Yeah, that sucks, I'm in the US, hah. But then again when it comes to something like that, where you want there to be an actual fight/struggle and have it a lot more rapey than most people want, I'd probably end up too violent anyways. Unless you want bruises everywhere it probably wouldn't work out anyways, I'm sorry, maybe you'll find somebody.
>>
>>24324801
Fucking typical, lol.

Saw your posts but you're in the US so I didn't even bother to reply.

I don't mind bruises and I definitely don't mind violence, but yeah, you being on the other side of the world is a bit of a deal breaker.
>>
>>24324796
That sounds really hot, where are you based?
>>
>>24324816
Why? Where are you?
>>
>>24324817
I'm in the UK
>>
>>24324821
Ah. Too bad. I'm not.
>>
>>24324807
If you ever find yourself in the US maybe fate will bring us together, hahaha.
>>
>>24324828
oh well, maybe in the next life
>>
>>24324831
Going to NZ and Tahiti next year, but no travel planned beyond that.

Do you travel much?

Wait, are you the guy I spoke to a couple of weeks ago who was talking about how much he liked passed out women? Not my kink, but the descriptions were hot.
>>
>>24317974
Missouri boy is that you
>>
>>24324832
Was in England earlier this year. Pity.
>>
>>24324834
Naw, I haven't posted in months, like... 7-8 months. Though, consensual drugging/passed out rape is something I've been interested in trying ever since I met somebody that said they wanted me to drug them, have sex with them multiple times throughout the night and record it so she can watch it after she wakes up, using all the cum as lube.

And naw, I don't travel. All of my money goes into my hobbies, not traveling.
>>
>>24315900
19/f/aus/straight
Rough and animalistic type fucking, like fighting for dominance not just me or him submitting
Biting, scratching, doggy style
Im a sad virgin :')
No idea
I want to get in a fistfight with some dude and eventually it ends up with us fucking eachother
>>
>>24324844
Whoops, "and masturbate using all the cum as lube" I fucked that up, got distracted by something while typing.
>>
>>24324846
It's ok. You're probably too young for me anyway.
>>
Kik: longermail
German anon, male, 35
Always looking for a good tease including fake check and pics. Only females 18+; really into small boobs, anal, public and sexting
>>
>>24324845
>I want to get in a fistfight with some dude and eventually it ends up with us fucking eachother

Fuck, I have the same fantasy. What's your limit, like getting punched or chocked?
>>
>>24324845
the rougher the better. i date a lot of submissive girls, and they just lie back and think thats what you want, it's so boring and repetitive. nothing better than a girl who will fight back, but mean it.. copped a black eye from a heel to the face, hurt like fuck but man the sex after was so good, combination of my anger and the pain i guess.

being a virgin though, you should defiantly work your way up to really rough sex with someone you trust, it can be really intense and panic easily takes over.
>>
>>24324796
I reckon your an fiesty aussie....can tread a fine line, but i have had my fair share experiences with girls who like to fight back......tough gig though for a 1 night stand or under the influence of anything that impares ones ability to read body language
>>
>>24324845
Yeah def don't want to go straight into filthy rough beat each other up sex....just puss yourself further each time....hit me on kik if you wanna chat further. 28 yr old aussie male. Kik=garrytownsville
>>
>>24324895
Well i wouldn't want to leave/have anything permanent, and light but not pass-out choking probably
>>
>>24324899
Oh yeaa i figure, i wouldn't just jump right in. Im like 5'2 ill fuggen kill myself
>>
Kik billieis
I just want somebody whatever there motivation is for tiny cock to come say hi
>>
>>24324935
Yeah same.

You sound fucking hot, shame you are in kangarooland.
>>
>>24324918
Nope, not an Aussie.
>>
>>24325017
That's all you took out of my statement?
>>
File: ayy_gurl.jpg (6KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
ayy_gurl.jpg
6KB, 218x300px
Any femanons willing to takes some nice shots of their neck and collarbones? I will leave my email if there is any interest.
>>
>>24325033
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
31 m N-EU
I'm into physical domination. Choking, hair pulling, struggling, overpowering, rapeplay, slapping, crying, screaming.

"Stereotypical" BDSM with ropes, whips, leather and "yes master" sounds so planned and fake to me :\
>>
>>24325238
Why are you so fucking far away???
34/F/South Africa
>>
34 m bi Australia
Rough sex, choking, light bondage, getting pegged, spanking, humiliation, domination, toys.
Spanking, toys and some basic bondage
Porn and a over active imagination
Writing humiliating and degrading things on a girl, fuck her rough, choke her, spank her leaving marks, degrade her verbally, make her cry. Then tie her to the bed, face down arse up with a plug in her arse and her pussy and leave her to be discovered by family/friend/hotel staff
Kik cameronj_bris prefer to chat to girls atm. Snapchat kameronj81
>>
>28/M/Straight/Belgium
>Rough sex, choking (giving) light bondage, spanking, humiliation, worship (receiving cock worship, giving ass worship)
Maybe a weird kink (or at least a frowned upon one) but... Married guy that just loves cheating. Get a huge kick out of the guilt I feel afterwards. Self destructive nature, idea of getting caught and ruining my life.

>light bondage/rough sex/chocking/..
And the cheating part, sure I've cheated tons but one of the best moments was sexting with a hot girl about how I would lick her ass and all kind of stuff I can't do with my wife and she almost caught me and had to make up stories of who I was texting and what about. Extreme rush and high. Fucked the wifes brains out afterwards and then texted the woman I was sexting with how I fucked my wife to make her super jealous and mad.

Sorta cucking my wife and mistresses at the same time.
>Fantasy: everything of the above, again and again. With someone that knows my wife.
Basically I'm looking for a deviant person that lives close by and gets a kick out of (unknowingly) humiliating my wife.

Honestly, writing this up makes me feel like a douchebag but I can't help it. A kink is a kink. Fuck you, moralfags.
>>
>>24324796
You intrigue me. Alot.
>>
>>24324796
You want to be pinned down and conquered then owned, defeated and invaded.
>>
>>24325117
>>24324796
Canada?

Im certain not a single female lives in Toronto on this board
>>
>>24320864

25M SoCal
I'm really turned on by all this but it's also kinda intimidating. How do you feel about newbies?
>>
33, m, str8, everywhere
I have a fetishe for noses, I love certain noses, like Nora Tschirner. I love big eyes, white skin and short dark hair. I enjoy to watch girls with long boots and jeans. Dark colors. I fetishize androginy. My kinks go from young adult short haired girls to mature woman to guys girl look alike, some cocks are hot and swordfight turns me on. But I don't like men.
Everything but cocks or femboys
I think it's Jodie Foster fault.
Swordfight with an androgynous feminine guy while there is short darkness haired girls pleasing me, doing whatever I ask. Finish all over their faces after he had finish all over my cock. Make everyone suck me clean.
Martiniqueic kik
>>
>>24325424
>>24325428
Aaaaand you're in the US or EU or some equally god forsaken place, aren't you?
>>
>>24325511
>No rough qt in the UK

Why go on
>>
>>24325519
I'm not in the UK.

Never mind.
>>
>>24325532
Canada?
>>
>>24325540
Nope.

Nor am I in Australia or New Zealand.
>>
>>24325558
South America?
>>
>>24325573
Close. As in, not even remotely close, but at least in the right hemisphere.
>>
>>24322431
Ugh, you sound so sweet don't give up, find your mommy
>>
>>24322984
33/M. Daddy Dominant. Experienced. SoCal.

kik: toliver_x

Say hi.
>>
>>24322984
26/m/socal
skype and kik are here >>24320255
skype is preferred
>>
21/m/straightsub/Scotland
pain("excessive" biting/scratching, slapping, kicking, punching, caning, whipping, flogging.. you get the picture) general submission,blood, i still like the gentle aspects of a relationship i just kinda need the pain, I've been told i react very well to degradation and I have a weird thing for getting my shins kicked
I've been around.

my fantasy isnt particularly elaborate, it just involves being strung up like a piece of meat, beaten and cut until I'm unable to walk away after.
edgy amirite?
I'll be lurking
>>24325301
to be fair to him you should prolly have left SA years ago with the shithole that its turning into
>>
19/M/Straight/Czech Republic
Armpits, sweat, leather, spit, drooling, saliva, fingersucking, drooling on leather, inflatables(like pooltoys), wet kissing, having my anal licked, having my tits licked, having my armpits licked
Yep. Doing this with my gf.
No. I've just gained them by time.
Threesome with my lovely gf(she would like to have it too) with all my fetishes.
:nah
>>
>>24325596
How did this turn into a "where in the world is kinky mcswing-back"
>>
>>24324796
I'm in a nordic country but that's not the important part I want to chat about.

Sorry if I'm understanding you wrong but are you talking about the overly consenual guys that ask if you're alright every minute or "Am I doing this right?"

I've always been turned on by the idea of taking advantage of sleeping women but because I'm a paranoid fuck I of course need to be 100% on board that everything I do is with my partners consent. As long as that's there I don't mind slapping and bending your arm back while pulling my partners hair and pushing her head onto the ground.

Does anyone here who enjoy fake rape or similar scenarios afraid that ones you get into it your submissive partner might overpower you or get the better of you? I can picture that for the ones that enjoy fighting back it would be exciting because ones they get a slap or scratch in the aggressor will come back with double the force.
>>
>>24324796
Sounds good to me. Where are you from? I'm 34 m Australia

I like them short, easier to hold down and throw around.
>>
>>24324845
Where in Australia? I'm in Gladstone QLD
>>
Findom

,,,I guess it's about as submissive as you can get. I am hooked.
>>
>>24326315
Findom, only possible in Finland and Atlantis.
>>
>>24326315
i can understand findom as part of a larger loving relationship (the female having complete control of the finances more or less)but I've never really understood it outside of that. Want to enlighten us big wam?
>>
>>24326342
I want to hear more about findom too I don't get the appeal.
>>
>>24326239
Seems to be a russian girls number. Can't imagine its really posted by herself.
>>
>>24326350
I can see the appeal in the first type that i mentioned, but have no comprehension of why the type that has proliferated across the community has such appeal
>>
>>24326239
Seems to be a russian girls number. Can't imagine, its really posted by herself.
>>
>>24326359
No shit Sherlock.
>>
>>24322984
>>24322984
are you german?
>>
>>24326360
I don't really get how it's sexual though? Like is it that money is a symbol of power? Do you beg for lunch money and have to please her before you can use your own money?
>>
>>24326383
eh, to my mind the former isnt really a sexual thing, its more just an extension of the overall dom/sub dynamic /the female taking the lead in the relationship.
>>
>>24324845
Bin auch 19, "Jungmann" und finde den Gedanken an Blümchensex widerlich.
Bist du evtl. mal in Deutschland?
>>
>>24326398
Thanks. That was really helpful.
>>
>>24326411
np.
>>
26M, Straight, Chicago
Anything femdom, but especially body worship, oral slavery, shoe/boot worship, human furniture. I'm kind of shitty at elaborate roleplaying, due to self-consciousness.
Done all of it in varying degrees, plus kinkier/other stuff depending on the girlfriend.
I think I've always been into this shit.
A girl in Chicago who likes sitting on a face once in a while, and being kinda bossy about it? The "in Chicago" is probably the elaborate part.
Throwaway email I guess: [email protected]
>>
sissy anon here. i LOVE bbc, and i love telling them to fuck me with that big black nigger dick while getting my asshole absolutely destroyed.
>>
>>Age/Sex/Orientation/Location?
22, Female, Bisexual, Ireland

>>What are your kinks & fetishes?
General interest in BDSM, Particularly Dom/sub roles. Humiliation and degradation, pegging, being used as furniture, taking a sub role in a threesome, foot worship (preferably women), and micro/macro play.

>>Do you have any experience with any of them?
Yes, all of them except for pegging a guy, being a sub during a threesome and micro/macro play because it's literally impossible

>>Are you aware of any formative experiences that you think gave you those fetishes?
Not at all.

>>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
I would love to be tied down on the ground and stood on by people as they made out and/or fucked. I'd also love to be used as a living sex doll by a man.
>>
>>24326580
21/ Ireland. Very interested.
>>
>>24326590
you got kik?
>>
>>24324845
Interesting. Im not sure if a fistfight is 100% my thing but all for someone in D/s who wants to be involved rather than super passive or dominating someone passive. Im in Aus too so let us know whereabouts you are?
>>
>>24326600
4chanethrowaway
>>
24/male/aussie/straight
Im a switch but very into power play on either side. I love the idea of exploring different kinks. Im pretty flexible in that regard. Right now I would like to explore petplay both ways.
My only real life experience is as a dom but I have not had anything long term (most was dating a sub for a while that didnt work out).
I would love to find another switch so there could be some kind of back and forth/taking turns element. But ultimately just exploring kinks and new things.
kik: aussie_pete99
>>
>>24324845
you sound like a lot of fun ;) are you anywhere near sunny coast qld? my kik is fishyjelly3
>>
19, m, bi, uk
Dominating, pet play, pegging
everything ive ever wanted to try apart from pegging, still working on it.
not that I can think of
tying someone down and using them however I want
Kik: alex.benson95
>>
i like having my gf's nudes cummed on by other guys

like you open up her nude on a laptop or tablet, cum on it and video you cumming on it and also take a pic of the screen after and send it to me

my kik is jessicalocket if any1 wants to?
>>
22/M/Netherlands/Bi

Dom/sub, rough play, but above all: hypnosis

Yes to all, and I am a highly skilled hypnotist

Not as such, but I do notice that even in vanilla relationships my dominance takes it over at a quick pace

Tons. Hypnosis is a -lot- of fun

If you're either an experienced hypnotic sub, are just curious about it, or anything else, send me a message over kik, username's Nantafiria. I'm picky, but I -am- skilled at what I do
>>
18/M/Straight/USA
Mommy gf- I want a girl who will give me nursing handjobs. Don't actually care if you produce breast milk. A girl who won't think less of me as a man if I want to be held.
No, I am a virgin.
Extreme mommy issues, no mom growing up.
I would die to have a long term gf where we get married. She has strong maternal instincts. I would be the man, bringing home the bacon, lifting weights, being generally masculine in every way except that in our sex life my wife will be willing to let me call her mommy, suck her breasts, and will give me very sweet handjobs while praising my penis. Not the only thing we'd do sexually, but that's my number one fantasy. I would also like my gf/wife to be a virgin because I am too.
[email protected]
If you want to roleplay this that is great, or if you are interested in making it a reality that would be good but the relationship would need to be based on love and care, not sex, and you'd have to be serious about longterm.
>>
>>24324796
>Surprised by how many people are into rape/consensual non-consent.
Most people aren't. /soc/ is generally full of losers/weirdos and most of the females here aren't female.
>>
M/gender fluid/I don't even know myself
Holy shit where do I even begin
First off, I have a huge incest kink. Especially mom/son, dad/son. I think it all started with my cousin Kim molesting me as a child.

Zoophilia, light to moderate bdsm, eg: choking, abuse, blindfolding, rape play. I have a thing for bigger people. Chubby chicks and bara dudes with fat uncut cocks. Group sex (which I have experienced 2 times now.) Public sex and anything taboo. And now I kinda have a pee fetish. Like if I'm balls deep in some guy or girl, and they really have to pee all of a sudden, I won't let them off, and I'll just keep going until they pee on me. And the look of embarrassment along with that look that lets you know how good it feels to release their bladder. Plus the warm feeling of the liquid rushing over your body.
My boyfriend and I roleplay big brother little brother sometimes. Also I mentioned that I was molested by my cousin.
Read above
Read the pee scenario above
>Contact info
Kik: funwithfenrir
>>
File: femdom-leash-she-owns-you.jpg (150KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
femdom-leash-she-owns-you.jpg
150KB, 500x750px
30M, Straight, New York
Biggest ones are femdom, chastity, puppy play, cuckolding, humiliation, objectification, and cages.
Some of it yes, with exs and once joined the local scene in my city for a bit. Others I'm pretty new to.
Grew up as the shy kid so naturally gravitated towards submission I guess. Not sure how I ended up this bad though.

Some of the more extreme stuff like cuckolding may have just been caused from my chastity fetish.
Being a complete dog to a woman including collars, leashes, dog cages, dog bowls with dog food. And/or being a sissy maid and scrubbing floors and taking orders all day with no physical rewards. Both of these fantasies involve severe chastity. no sex, no handjobs, no blowjobs, just allowed to masturbate 1/ month at most if ever while having to watch my owner have sex with someone else every night.

kek and gmail is nemmule
>>
>>24325301
Why are YOU so far away? Move back home to your roots in Europe!

You're even close to my age which is a breath of fresh air

(ID probably changed since I'm on mobile)
>>
>>24326844
1. Not everyone in southern Africa is white. She could be black African, Asian, whatever.
2. Technically her roots are where she is.
>>
26/m
>What are your kinks
Med-fet with a focus on examination.

Basically a power exchange between doctor and a female patient. The patient is put through all kinds of tests, examinations, and exhibitions where she is objectified and humiliated. The interactions between the doctor and patient are always cold & clinical. Her ordeal may turn him on, but she's an object to him, not a lover. He never has sex with her and remains clothed the entire time.
Not really. Have dated one or two girls into submission, and we've done some interesting things, but never really medical.
I'm sure some people could tear up my childhood and tell me why this turns me on, but I try not to analyze myself too much.
Somewhat. I'd love to rp it with a group of people, but that's probably a little unrealistic.

Is anyone else into this?
>>
23/M/Straight-Dom/The south

Into hypnosis, bdsm, Ddlg, humiliation, degradation, and other mental and emotional dominance.

Quite a bit with all of them.

Watching way too much Sailor Moon and Totally Spies.

A few.

Down to flirt, play, or just chat, my kik is knightmaare
>>
>>24326844
I travel quite a bit but was in Europe earlier this year and have next year's travel mapped out already, so no idea when I'll be going to Europe again. Pity.

The way you described conventional BDSM is 100% how I feel about it too.

>>24326901
Quite correct. We have all sorts here. I'm mixed race - my mother was mixed black and white, my dad is white.
>>
>>24326111
I have no idea, but it was entertaining at the time that no one could figure out that I'm in South Africa.

>>24326190
That's half the fun though, wondering if I could beat my aggressor in a fight. I don't want to just lie there and surrender, I want to be subdued, and you need to know that I'll be bucking underneath you and trying to shake you off even while your cock is inside me...

>>24326302
Ha! I'd like to see you try. I used to beat up my 6'7 professional hockey player ex aaaaall the time. But as it so happens I might be in Australia next year. Email?

>>24326762
Not a loser, probably a bit of a weirdo (hell, I'm on 4chan), but definitely female.
>>
M 18 Bi
Into BBC, Big cock, being dominated, being a slave
Kik: codyy800
Around 5'10"
About 240 pounds
>>
25/Male/Straight/US

Most things that femdom encompasses, including but not limited to: Face sitting, body worship, pegging/anal play, humiliation, coercion, slapping, spanking, being gagged with panties, bondage... You get the idea. Trying not to go on and on, so just ask if you're curious and I haven't listed it.

Yes, thankfully/tragically. I had a Domme I played with for around a year that exposed me to most of the above and more. Sadly, she ended up moving far away but I'm really thankful for the experience. Just sad that I now know how much I love it and can no longer experience it.

None that I know of. I can remember even when I was a kid having weird ideas/fantasies like being trapped in a room with a woman that I'm trying to resist but can't escape and is forcibly kissing me. Maybe it just came natural?

Lots, desu. One in particular where I'm hanging out with a platonic female friend just drinking a bit and playing games and through the course of the night we start to make innocent wagers that escalate more and more until I'm humiliated and subsequently dominated by her. I love the idea of being transformed from masculine guy to reluctant participant and finally to willing slut for her amusement.

Although I'd be highly surprised if this were to draw any interest, my kik is yespleasefemdom
I have a Skype as well but would prefer to add yours
>>
>>24327793
[email protected]

I'd be up for that, both end up bruised and bloody
>>
>>24323746
NY/Ont/Que border here, if you'd like to chat further. AWickedMan on Kik
>>
25 / M / Hetero / PL
"Impregnation" play, bukkake, watersports, outdoors, BDSM, pet play, age play. I like to be dominant in sex and then cuddle and be of partner.
Not as much as I would like to. Mostly watersports with girl.
Not really.
Spend a week camping with girl somewhere desolate where we fuck and she does not wash cum from herself for the whole time.
[email protected]
>>
19/m/straight/aus
Love to dom. Love older women.
Yes, on an almost regular basis.
Not really.
Just happy to be in control
kik:joe.aus
>>
>>24315900

24/m/straight/London

my biggest kink has probably got to be buttholes i'm not sure why, love rimming and giving assplay/anal

I do have experience i've rimmed and given anal

my fantasy would be to be with a girl who loves anal and ass play, like literally cums over it.

Kik is soniigb hit me up if you want some anonymous photo swaps :)
>>
>>24322984
Kik : silentb0
>>
>>24324845
>>
Story time..

>Match alternative chick on Tinder last week
>Looks good, clearly damaged, but I'm not here for a wedding
>Chat, we get along fine. Arrange to meet at train station
>Her train pulls in, I'm searching the crowd for her
>300lbs pink haired behemoth directly ahead, can't see past her
>To my horror, said behemoth embraces me. Catch a full face of McDonald's/sweat odour

>What have I wrought

>Too polite to leave or say anything, bar-hop with monstrous creature
>See people I know, forced to explain my association with the beast

After we're both good & wasted, this lump lets slip that she's already missed her train home. My world shatters...

"You can come back to m- mine if you... if you want". I mutter, wishing I had the balls to call this thing out on her blatant Tinder mis-advertising.

Cont.
>>
>>24326580
>>
>>24328955

"I'll take the couch", I say, internally irritated that I'll have to wash my sheets once it's gone.

>She grabs us a taxi, we get back to my place
>She's been touching me, laughing at my jokes all night, and I KNOW she's going to try for a bone
>Somehow manage to get her into my bedroom. Quickly say goodnight & head to bathroom
>Now just have to quietly get to the couch, and I'm free
>Oh shit, forgot my phone in my room
>Enter, and what I see next drains the blood from my cheeks, and sends shivers down my spine...

Cont.
>>
>>24328936
>>24328951
>>24328957
fuck off faggot
>>
File: 20160726_213153.jpg (433KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160726_213153.jpg
433KB, 1600x1200px
18/m/Straight/Chile
I have a looot but now looking for some mom roleplay or little bodies, some Dom too
Nope, little virgin here
Hmm maybe porn, or I'm just open minded. I want to try a lot of exciting things
Being with a milf or something like that. Play with her feets
Kik: DieTomoGzg
>>
Age/Sex/Orientation/Location?
36/m/Straight/UK
Bondage, forced orgasms, spanking, domination through pleasure
Some

I don't like being controlled and have controlling family members si maybe that.

Having a girl be my fucktoy and plaything and cumming when I say so

Kik: Relugus
Email: [email protected]
>>
21/trans woman/Queer/US
I like other trans people and sometimes femboys too
Lingerie, leg wear
Chastity
Humiliation / verbal degradation
Orgasm control, denial
Pet play, collars
Impact play, choking, biting
Body writing
Face sitting, body worship
Servitude, maid stuff
None IRL, but I have talked to a few people and have done long distance things
Nope, not really. It was mostly trial and error of what turns me on or not
I would like to be someone's irl pet, but I'm pretty hesitant about meeting anyone. I kinda know someone now and I'm hoping it'll eventually become more serious
kik is AlexErin9
discord is SidneyBuckeye#7116

if you do add me, please let me know that you found me in this thread
>>
>>24315900
23/MtF/straight/California
DD/lg is the big one. I'm crazy about it. And I'm more into the not-overtly-sexual/caregivey part of it than the sex part.

I've got other kinks in addition to that, but I'd rather discuss them in chat, I think.
Not in person, no. The furthest I've ever gone is second base.
Nothing TOO elaborate comes to mind, though I do wanna try 24/7 sometime, at least for a weekend. Which I guess would be 24/2.5-3.
I have Kik and Skype; I prefer Kik. Reply with yours and I'll add you. Otherwise I just get inundated with wangs.
>>
File: WP_20160318_076.jpg (371KB, 1632x916px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160318_076.jpg
371KB, 1632x916px
>>24329961
Oh yeah, and ideally looking for a daddy dom who's a couple years older than me and within a few time zones.

I can share face pics through Kik/Skype.
>>
24/M/Northern EU, slender bodytype. Switch, leaning heavily towards submissive.
Orientation mostly straight (or heteroflexible) / bicurious, but I am extremely picky about men. Only men with feminine features have attracted me so far. Cock would be fun to try.

Cross-dressing is one of my big ones. Giving and receiving oral and anal, pegging, lingerie, light spanking. Probably some other I'm forgetting.

Only solo with anal and cd. I've done plenty of oral giving and receiving, but not on dicks except on dildos for fun. I would like to try chastity but I don't have a cage.. could be pretty fun. Most my relationships have had me playing the dominating part, but I would like to experience the submissive side too as I am more drawn to it.

Who knows, always had some sort of a feminine side. Rest of the stuff was just due to experimenting and being open to trying new things.

Not elaborate really, but I'd like to try to give a blowjob when the right penis (or strapon I guess) comes along. Other than that, trying pegging or maybe both of them at the same time. Anal orgasm is something that has eluded me for many years and I would like to experience it properly.

I have both kik and skype, ask and ye shall receive. Pics can be arranged too.
>>
>>24329961
>otherwise i get inundated with wangs
why you hate chinese people so much man?
>>
>>24330007
I should add, mainly looking for online stuff for now.
>>
>>24329961
KIK me. Buck_Rogers
>>
>>24330010
I'm really concerned about the national debt.
>>
Why is pegging so frowned upon in kink circles? Everyone either scowls or shows visual disgust when I mention it at munches. Even online they stop responding or just block me.
>>
>>24330289
Really? I thought that was one of the more mainstream-ish kinks. I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>24330357
I guess I just have bad luck. I post in almost every thread trying to find someone who is into it and nothing ever comes of it.
>>
>>24329961
Sounds amazing and I'd love to chat, mjen96
>>
Very strange question, but may as well ask on /soc/. I'm a 22 male Dom in San Francisco with a female sub, we're looking for a second female sub. Any subs live in or around the bay area?

If you're at all interested kik me at: zalecot
>>
File: sponge.png (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.png
384KB, 1920x1080px
21/M/Straight/USA

I'm a goddamn sucker for shy girls. Being a huge weeb starting at age 14, cosplay (maids, schoolgirls, nurses and catgirls to be precise) really do a number on me. There's nothing better in this world to me than a girl fully willing and wanting/needing to give me the best blowjob she can muster. The fact she even wants the thing in her mouth shows how much trust she has and how willing she is to please. Going cowgirl, seeing her bounce on my dick is pure diamonds as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA of frickin' course not. Probably never will. Who knows?

After getting curious at age 11 I searched for porn on our family computer and nearly got found out, making everyone think it was my older brother who ran those searches like a little piece of goddamn shit. Didn't try anything of the sort again until 3 years later and discovering hentai but not starting to masturbate until age 16. Developing my shy girl fetish at age 15 from watching too much K-On! (oh god Mio why can't you be real) I began going to Gelbooru and started developing my other fetishes, starting my fapping to porn. And then, finally, last year I discovered the art of roleplaying via F-List. I have no characters anymore because I suck at making a good profile, but an decent at making a good story (lewd or otherwise.)

I like the idea of a girl finding me at near death somewhere and nursing me back to health. Boring, I know. But after that I like to think she would begin to develop feelings for me and then eventually start blowing me after doing everything I can to help her with various situations after I'm healthy and more alive again. Again, I know, boring as shit. I feel bad about it too.

>Contact info
Kik: Hiro Whatshisname
>>
>>24317893
I'd love to be the maid
>>
>>24320947
Kik?
>>
>>24329961
Simply_john1224 add me on kik
>>
m/29
I like feet (females only). My fetish isn't hard to fulfill but it weirds people out: Pedal pumping (Feet playing with the pedals in a car.)

[email protected]
>>
22/male/bi/Arizona
chastity, tease/denial, humiliation, feminization, crossdressing, semi-public, sph, cbt, anal, facesitting, diapers/ABDL, bondage, sounding
I've tried all of them at some point or another, whether in real life or online.
Fuck if I know
kik: hicaspor94
>>
20/M/Straightish/Michigan
Crossdressing, sissyification, bondage
>Do you have any experience with any them?
Been CDing for 2 years and got tied up and spanked while in a maid uniform once
Have a sister and I guess I was curious about the other side
anything where I'm heavily tied and dressed up slutty
Fetlife: KhammyKris
>>
>>24330573
This guy literally only wanted me to add him so he could insult me.

And if you're thinking--for whatever reason--"Hey, I also don't like transgender people. The idea of someone specifically going out of his way to insult one to no real end appeals to me," you should know he's also really bad at it. In more ways than one, you can do better.

Just as a PSA.
>>
File: p101.jpg (173KB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
p101.jpg
173KB, 1280x771px
I do like pegging sometimes but for some reason EVERY time i see a girl wearing a strap on I get turned on. I sometimes fuck my girlfriend while she wears one even if its not penetrating.
>>
>>24320864
whats it like picking subs like a menu senpai?
>>
File: 1.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30KB, 640x480px

Sex: Male
Orientation: Hetero
Time-zone: Europe
Height: 6'2ft

Above anything else sounding. CFNM, Woman in control, being told what to do, ruined orgasm, edging. Picture is relevant to what sounding is.

Yes, I have been sounding for 6 years now going up to 13mm. I've also had a few people watch me once in a while without getting anything in return which was amazing... I've had two people do it in person to me as well, one freaked out and stopped while the other enjoyed seeing my cock being filled.

I don't believe so, no.

Kik: Ask me.
>>
>>24330007
What's your kik?
>>
>>24331901
I miss you sounding guy </3
>>
24 Male Heteroflexible Australia

Nudity - I love being naked and being around other naked people. Not always sexual, but can't get enough of it.
Anal - Giving and receiving.
Public/semipublic.

Experienced with them all.

Always loved being naked as a kid. Came from an open home. It's just normal for me.

I'd love to have a group of friends that just hang out naked and get up to kinky shit. Don't have at the moment. Change that?

Kik: hamkoche
>>
>>24331926

Wait, who is this exactly? I've been on vacation for near 3 weeks. ):
>>
>>24330884
Dove? I thought you died
>>
>>24331939
Where in Australia?
>>
>>24330925
I don't want to be rude and leave people hanging, but I only have only have room for so many dishes, kohai :(
>>
>>24331949
It's been a lot longer than 3 weeks since I've watched you sound.
>>
File: OC.jpg (77KB, 916x643px) Image search: [Google]
OC.jpg
77KB, 916x643px
>Age/Sex/Orientation/Location? 32/M/Bi/Portland
>What are your kinks & fetishes? Wax play, spanking, femdom face sitting
>Do you have any experience with any of them? Yes, all the above.
>Are you aware of any formative experiences that you think gave you those fetishes? Ex GF got me started.
>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill? See screen shot from our last session... it was hot.
>>
>>24332844
Punny.
>>
36m SoCal
I honestly dont know. I like women
No since I dont know
see above

sure i do somewhere

)I am new to the whole slave thing. Is it normal when meeting an online master that she makes you sign up for a bunch of sex / slave / kink related websites? does this ever go anywhere? I got spooked b/c the 2nd site she sent me to on the same day didnt have a working link when i clicked sign up, nor did the 2nd one. I kinda feel like I was being bamboozled. it sucks b/c she was beautiful
>>
>>24332787
Don't worry about it. Trying to meet girls online you get used to rejection pretty fast.
>>
>>24326691
You always post in these threads claiming how you're so awesome and a great hypnotist and yet never deliver.
>>
>>24332041
I did, but the grave could never hold me.
>>
>>24315900
I'm technically in a relationship but just found out she cheated on me last night. Dunno what to do.
23/m/hetero/SoCal
I'm into the DDLG stuff fairly, and with my exgf was into the DMLB stuff. So S&M, BDSM, and the like. And yes I've obviously done this stuff. I've been on both sides of the whip. I'm unsure which side is my favorite, but honestly it seems like the DMLB side is more of fantasy while DDLG is more reality.
Honestly no. I really don't know where it all came from. Maybe the desire to protect/be protected?
I want the ultimate dmlb experience, but in my heart of hearts I just want a real DDLG relation that doesn't end up getting me into a LDR where she cheated.......
Kik me is best cuz no one adds my skype. Ctmacrae.
>>
>>24326580
I've been getting interested in BDSM a fair bit for the last few months and would love to try it. By no means kink-less besides that. Up for talking, can post contact up here if you like. I'm Irish too btw.

>tfw in the post you mention you're Irish, the middle verification is a pile of potatoes
>>
>>24333377
that's pretty badass
>>
20M UK bi into everything but mainly feet watersports and scat

Kik - taernd
>>
>>24330007
>>24331916
kik: AJiji91
Busy day today and am about to sleep now
>>
>>24332253
WA
>>
>>24320864
SUPER interested and I'm SoCal as well! But ur skype name is wrong? Unless you deleted it I can't find ya
>>
>>24332801

I have a feeling I know now who you are, are you the girl with the glasses? With the cool sister?
>>
>>24319492
>>24317893

I'm very interested in the stuff that you two girls described. I also live in the Pacific Northwest. Being the maid in chastity surrounded only by girls sounds lovely.

>>24320864
also I like this and the thought of being owned by a lesbian, kept in chastity and forced to worship/become a girl.

I love pussy worship too.
>>
>>24318386
how do you hogtie yourself? I've looked around for different ways but they all seem a bit difficult/ineffective.

I've played around with self bondage for a while, but never been able to fully immobilize myself (with a reasonable escape method)

I've got plenty of nice rope but not enough technique I guess

I've also tried mimicking a vacbed by taping some thick black trash bags in a huge envelope, getting in and turning on my vaccum, it was very nice, but I had trouble keeping it airtight,
>>
>>24317893
I'd love to be your cute femboy maid, and I live in the UK as well!
>>
>>24336858
almost forgot, 18/male/devon,
>>
21-f-usa
Less weird stuff: choking, spanking, voyeur, being shown off, basic bitch stuff like that.
Weirder/taboo stuff: Impregnation, lactation, hucow, pee stuff, rape, abduction, petplay, k9 (as a fantasy), bimbofication, incest, ageplay.
Ya, mostly the less weird stuff, done a lil watersports, and some faux preg stuff (weee birth control implant) but it's scary bringing things up.
Nope
Idk
>>
>>24337002
You sound quite fun. I'd be happy to help open you up to your kinks. If you want kik johnofmarks
>>
>>24337002
How closely do you resemble a bimbo?
>>
>>24337002
I have a bad-dragon toy perfect for one of those fantasies. I like your style with the rest, too.
>>
File: l_php.jpg (214KB, 645x901px) Image search: [Google]
l_php.jpg
214KB, 645x901px
Tall guy who wants to swallow small people alove

Any girls like that?
>>
>>24315900
>Age/Sex/Orientation/Location
24/M/Straight/Mass
Humiliation, I love any and all things to do with being used and humiliated including but not limited to, SPH, c&b torture, body worship, rimming, and cuckolding. I also really like natural sweat and stink and being used to get you off without any regard for my pleasure
I went to a dominatrix once and loved it, she whipped and spanked me, made me smell her feet, smacked my cock with a riding crop, and smothered me with her ass and then finished me off by handcuffing me down and abusing/edging my cock while I begged her to cum.
My small dick and lack of luck with women growing up, I didn't loose my virginity till 20
A girlfriend I love who is dominate to me but submissive to her Bulls

Skype me at kingtutwashere if you want and I'll respond
>>
>>24337402
That's my fetish. I love the amateur videos with bad dragon toys.
>>
25/m/straight/uk
Feet, bondage, rough sex, deal making, there's more, I'm sure. Just kinda hard to think about them all right now.

Not all of them. I've had a small share of feet experiences with close friends, and they have been knowing of my fetish. I'd like to have more.

No idea. I've always just loved feet. Always loved tying people up. I've never questioned it, just only done what feels right.

Elaborate? No. But I've always wanted a girl to force her feet onto me in some manner. Essentially it'd be like being friends with benefits. Weird ones.

Sure, Aquintell91 (kik) I'll talk to you as long as you like about a whole wide variety of things if you wish. I'm willing to go a little more in depth if you're curious about the full extent of my fetishes. I know some people could do without some of that information.
>>
>>24337002

Oh lord yes. Got kik?
>>
18/male/UK
sub, femdom, bondage (gags, petplay,etc), sissification (especially want to be someone's sissy maid), crossdressing, leashes, etc (just no scat, piss or blood)
i have attempted self bondage and crossdressing several times before, often simultaneously, but never with a partner
an elaborate fantasy for me would be to simply fulfill everything listed above simultaneously
[email protected] (throwaway email)
>>
>>24337002
Wow, love all that stuff, bit of a long shot but if you wanna contact me my kiks mjen96
>>
19m/UK/bi

Brown twinkle with a pretty phat ass. Despite being a Dom for women, I'm a pure sub for guys. I love being spanked, squeezed, pinched, and used.

I have a huge thing for "serving" my master, like cooking food while he fucks me. I also love male feet, and being made to clean my master's sweaty feet with my tongue. I love sweaty balls as well, and burying my face in them

I have a kink for typically unattractive men as well. Overweight, hairy, small dick, unhygienic. It really ties in with my fetish for cleaning a sweaty guy with my mouth.

I love having a guy grab my hair and push my head down on his dick as well, as much as I like twerking on cock while being spanked
>>
19/M/str8/CO
>What are your kinks or fetishes?
I really like costume/ roleplay. My biggest fetish would be fighting though. I want to be dominant, but I want to earn it from a partner who will fight me for the dominant role.
>experience?
no, unfortunately :/
>Formative experience?
I loved watching batman cartoons lol. Also games like mortal kombat i guess. I dunno if either of those actually had an effect on me.
>elaborate fantasy?
I come home to a dark-skinned burglar who notices me. We start fighting and it eventually leads to rough lovemaking. I try to ejaculate in her pussy, she's trying to make me ejaculate in her mouth.Eventually I win.

Alternatively

I get a new sparring partner that is equal skill to me. All of our grappling/fighting sessions turn into sex.
>contact info
eh, if people really want it I'll post, but not for now
>>
>>24338351
*twink

Fuck autocorrect.
>>
18/m/Straight/Chile
I have a looot but now looking for some mom roleplay or little bodies, some Dom too
Nope, little virgin here
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
19/M/bi curious/ canada

New trap that is a sub and wants a dom (kinda chubby)

Being a sub with ex

Nope

Be a good trap and a good sub

Kik:ultsubguy
>>
18 soon to be 19/M/Straight/MD
MILFs, Pregnant, Lactation, Creampies, Girls-Swallowing, And A Little Bit Of BDSM.
No (Unless You Consider Watching Alot Of Pornhub)
Being Single For All the time I've been alive.
Having Sex With A Pregnant Women while her tits are being milked and all four limbs are tied to an edge of a bed. afterwards taking the ties off and letting her have complete control of the bedroom. in the BDSM scale i would be balanced to the degree that if i had a girlfriend that she would be able to do what she wanted one night as long as i can do what i wanted another.
>>
19/M/Bi/Ohio (Ask me what city if you email and maybe we can meet ;) )
Being dominated as a submissive, whips and chains kind of stuff, BDSM, pearl necklaces
Yes, I've been doing BDSM related stuff for over a year now, including being pegged
My ex-bf got me into it (PS I can't thank him enough)
>Do you have any elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
Wearing a collar in public with you holding the leash for example, and similar submissive fantasies and being recorded (Maybe you can give me some ideas ;)?)
[email protected]
My twitter is also @DatGuyM14
>>
>>24323864
>I'm in eastern Canada
Anywhere near Nova Scotia?

Also do you have fetlife?
>>
>>24315900
23/M/Straight/CA
Bloodplay, cannibalism, biting, choking, spanking, denial
All of them except bloodplay and cannibalism (for obvious reasons).
>>Are you aware of any formative experiences that you think gave you those fetishes?
I think I had a fairly normal, if somewhat sheltered, childhood. I used to read a lot of horror novels as a kid. Does that count?
Wouldn't it be great to find a nice girl to eat someone with?
>>
File: !incendiary.jpg (50KB, 654x960px) Image search: [Google]
!incendiary.jpg
50KB, 654x960px
Honest question from a sexual deviant:

Is there anyone in here that is actually into scat? Have you ever dated anyone that was into it? Do you ever ask/get asked to participate and how did that go?

28/f/gay/US (east coast)

New: Scat and pee
Standards (in no order after number 1 and 2): masquerade ball masks, spanking, age play, anal, fisting, hair pulling, spitting, face slapping, food play, incest roleplay

All of them. Most experience with the standards, and mostly solo experience with the new.

_Masquerade ball masks: first kiss was at a middle school halloween dance. the guy was wearing a pumpkin mask, but over the years i've decided ball masks are more tasteful and way hotter.
_Incest roleplay and food play: When i was in my early teens some of my girlfriends and a cousin my age played truth or dare during a backyard campout. my cousin and another girl - both among the prettier girls in school at the time - ended up having so smoosh a tray of mini cupcakes on my chest and stomach. i remember laughing and saying 'ewww!' at first, but by the 6th cupcake or so i started to get turned on by the whole thing. I didn't realize i was gay at that time, so that ended up being a perplexing evening for me.
_Spanking, spitting, hairpulling, slapping, fisting: my first girlfriend when i was 20. I was timid, but i was crazy for this fricken girl who was really into spanking, etc, so i pretended to be into it too. I was afraid of losing her since she was 25, and i always thought i was one wrong move away from her seeing how inexperienced i was at basically everything and running off to find someone her age. About a year later i was with a new girl. she asked what i was into, and i sorta just blurted out the things i knew, and to my surprise i actually got off on them super hard.
>>
File: quickie.jpg (65KB, 800x514px) Image search: [Google]
quickie.jpg
65KB, 800x514px
gonna post some pics for a while to try and revive this thread
>>
File: frick.jpg (34KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
frick.jpg
34KB, 480x720px
>>
File: yellow fever.jpg (119KB, 1140x641px) Image search: [Google]
yellow fever.jpg
119KB, 1140x641px
>>
File: gaggingforit.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gaggingforit.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>
File: ballstotheballs.jpg (112KB, 654x800px) Image search: [Google]
ballstotheballs.jpg
112KB, 654x800px
>>
File: holla.jpg (27KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
holla.jpg
27KB, 236x334px
>>24336875
[email protected]
>my email address as well rofl
>>
>>24324845
>I want to get in a fistfight with some dude and eventually it ends up with us fucking eachother
That's the most Australian thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>24339803
I have. 1 long-term and 1 basically just for the sex. It's hard, but I think the best way is to have a gateway fetish. With the long-term gf, she was already into diapers. I just suggested she mess them and went from there.

The second gal had a rumor going around that she was into some very kinky activities. So I just started talking to her and called her on it. Ended up being pee, but it got us talking about fetishes generally, why they're hot, why people get into them. I slowly worked in that I was into scat, and we tried a few different things.

I wish it was easier anon
>>
29/mtf/pansexual/ohio
>>What are your kinks & fetishes
I'm a masochistic pet who just wants to try it all I've yet to find something I really couldn't get into and what not. I embrace pain a lot. I love being tied in rope and on a collar and leash and even being on all 4s like a pet
Been beaten and tied up before never suspended
Nope
To be someone's pet 24/7 wouldn't be a bad thing or even a live in sub where i would service them as they saw and kept up with the house and punished for bad behavior
>>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, whatever)
Kik: elmotehazn

I would have typed up more but I'm on mobile
>>
>>24339089
Im in NS man, got kik? :)
22 m here
>>
>>24324796
hello there,

I'm in the UK and i understand exactly what your talking about. The subs i've had experiences with have been fairly low-key in terms of pain and aggression. Fighting back during sex can be super hot. If you understand each other, you don't need to worry or hold back anything.
i live north england and got a car so would be interested to chat, here's my kik -

maxjones2012
>>
Really love have candle wax poured down my chest while being choked by a cute tattooed women
>>
File: Diego 3.jpg (237KB, 896x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Diego 3.jpg
237KB, 896x1200px
18/m/Straight/Chile
Nope, little virgin here
>>
23/M/straight(bicurious)/CA
Lactation, FemmeDom, weight gain, thicc/chubby/fat
Kinda
Most of my authorative figures were women so?
kik:scrubsocks
>>
30/m/east coast usa

Huge incest fetish. Really any combination of family members. I'm partial to B/S, but at this point I could play D/d with someone younger. Reading this thread I'm starting to get a thing for fighting. I'd never even thought of it before, but to really fight a girl and have her full-on punch me, then just fuck like animals. That could be super fun.

Nope! For being the most common type of porn I see online, I feel like most girls aren't into incest.

Probably when I was little and found my mom's stash of literotica stories. That led me to the site, which had tons of incest stories. So that really got me going.

I want to go on vacation somewhere with a girl where nobody knows us, and pretend to be brother and sister all day in front of everyone. Then back in the room we have loud, messy, sex. Just to see if the maids or anyone sideyes us.

I'll be on kik for a little while as soctim. Definitely get in touch if any of that sounds good.
>>
File: hentai-maid-impregnation-16.jpg (553KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hentai-maid-impregnation-16.jpg
553KB, 717x1024px
30 male straight nordic

Things I really, really like:
>creampies
>breeding, impreg roleplay (with birth control, no kids plz)
>cuddling

Stuff I'm into but isn't necessary:
>slapping
>verbally degrading
>grabbing girls by the hair on the back of their heads and forcefully kissing them
>pinning them down while they struggle
>hairy pussies
>ripped/crotchless pantyhose/fishnets

Might be cool:
>rapeplay
>incest roleplay
>k9+girl
>facesitting

No interest in:
>scat
>blood

I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff in all those categories but I'm tired and properly formatting posts on a mobile sucks

Kik is gnr.000 if you wanna chat
>>
>>24337002
Add me on kik rockstarmurdock666
>>
23 straight male aussie.

Usually a switch but right now I have this fantasy. I want to be trained, forced, punished, transformed and so on into the perfect object for a woman's pleasure. This could be a sub, toy, pet whatever.

The important thing is being taught what the particular woman wants and trained to meet those needs.

Im probably not confident doing that in rl right now but I would love it if there was a woman who wanted to try.

kik: aussie_pete99
>>
23 female US
I consider myself 100% lesbian and am not attracted to guys what so ever but I have had sex with a few before and after I figured out my sexuality
I really get off on being treated roughly, choked, hair pulled, slapped, nipples pulled, ass and pussy spanked and being humiliated
I'm currently single and haven't had sex with a girl for like a year but have had occasionally had sex with guys when I'm super horny
When I'm not horny I think it's disgusting and hate myself and sometimes I cry after having sex with guys but when I'm horny I masturbate to the memory of being used by them and I feel awful after
Sometimes I try to stop myself from masturbating or thinking about this altogether because it doesn't feel healthy but after a couple weeks it builds up and it feels like I'm going to overflow and end up fucking a guy, this has happened twice in the last month
I'm horny now if you can't tell and feel like talking about it
>>
>>24344473
Do you masturbate?
>>
>>24344473
Any chance to get in contact with ya? Kik is antigachi.
>>
>>24344500
yeah, like I said I masturbate to the various memories I have of being fucked by guys, even when I thought it was disgusting and humiliating afterwards
I just don't think that's healthy
but when I try to stop masturbating to it, it eventually builds up to the point where I end up actually having sex with another guy
I'm horny now and don't know what to do, I just can't get off masturbating to women

>>24344508
maybe, I prefer to chat in here right now though
>>
>>24344517
When you are horny does it get you off or excite you to masturbate and think about something that is usually disgusting to you? Like is the disgustingness hot when you are horny?
>>
>>24344517
Alright sure, hope I wasn't being too pushy. Do you have any preferences like position-wise when you do let a guy fuck you? Like mostly topping or bottom position or w.e
>>
>Age/Sex/Orientation/Location? 23/f/bi/uk
>What are your kinks & fetishes? Big cock, rough sex, rape, drugs, cheating, creampie, monster hentai
>Do you have any experience with any of them? Yes to all
>Are you aware of any formative experiences that you think gave you those fetishes? My mum and her many illicit sexual partners made me cynical about relationships. But also horny and wanting to be like her. It's complicated. Also other more fucked up things related to that.
>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill? If I want to do it I usually do it
>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, whatever kik is lightsandmagic
>>
>>24344517

Lol I have the exact same issue. If I don't masturbate, the tension of the lack of my kinks build up eventually so much that it gets me legitimately frustrated in my daily life.

I feel you so much.
>>
>>24344473
How do you like being humiliated? I would image that mean are better at being rough but I don't know that.
>>
>ASL
24/m/Australia
>IRC name
Don't use it, fetlife is AlphaGamma25
>General Kinks/Fetishes
Petplay as a master (not the super hardcore leather and cages kind, just the dominant and loving relationship), bondage, orgasm control/denial, stretching, cumplay and impregnation
>Your experience/experiences
All of the above plus general kinkyness (impact play, clips, toys etc)
>Does anyone IRL know of your kinks/fetishes, how have they reacted?
Past partners have reacted in various ways, either not being into it, being a little into it, or really liking it. Some friends know and some have asked questions in a group, other have come to me afterwards and asked things privately, and other haven't seemed to care.
>Do you remember when you first realized that vanilla wasn't enough? what was the trigger for that specific fetish?
After my first few times having sex i found that i liked to hold my partner down while doing it, and things escalated from there.
>Kinkiest thing you've done?
I've done some bloodplay (and not really been into it), I think the most satisfyingly kinky thing I've done was having a live in pet who would dress up for an hour each night and play, and was generally submissive the rest of the time. (I would pick her outfits for the day, control her schedule to some degree, give her orders to be completed in my absence, etc)
>Anything you'd like to try but haven't managed to? if so, why?
I'd like to play with anal stretching and play for a submissive or pet, and I'd love to impregnate a pet, making her truly mine.
>>
>>24344529
Yeah, that's what I meant to say really
When I'm horny it seem like I can only get off to masturbating to the memories of guys using me
After I cum I think it's gross and humiliating but maybe that's what gets me off when I'm horny
I'm not even attracted to guys, even when I'm horny, but it's the only thing that gets me off

>>24344531
It's fine. I don't think I have any preference for anything when I let a guy fuck me, I just get really meek and submissive and let him do whatever he wants. Being on top is weird but guys have asked for that before. Usually it's doggy and occasionally missionary

>>24344535
thank, it's good to know I'm not along

>>24344538
the best sex I've ever had was with women, but men are more consistently rough and humiliating
I wouldn't say I like being humiliated by men, but when I'm horny it does really get me off and then pretty much anything will do
with girls I really like being verbally abused and treated really roughly but I'm open to most things
>>
>>24344550
Where do you let guys cum after they're finished using you? Also i like that it's usually soggy. Very nice sub position.
>>
>>24344567

I've never said no to anywhere I guy wanted to cum on or in me, if you can imagine it, it's been done to me
>>
>>24344550
Do you like to be choked hard or lighter and longer? Tell me what phrases you like from verbal abuse?
>>
>>24344568
Well now I can add "pump a lesbian's pussy full of cum" to the bucket list lol, not that it'll ever happen. What was your first guy sex experience like? Aka losing the v card
>>
>>24344568
There's something super fucking hot about fucking a lesbian and after sex her just not wanting you at all but I'm really horny right now too.
>>
>>24344570
any kind of choking will do, I've been choked to passing out during sex and it's made me cum before, one guy
held a pillow over my face in missionary then grabbed me by the hair and held my face in the pillow during doggy
almost any kind of dirty talk will do, slut, whore, bitch, cunt, cumdumpster, or being forced to say dirty or humiliating things
one thing I can remember clear as day a guy told me to say in a high pitched voice "please fuck my tight cunny daddy" and "please put your cummies in my belly"
that really turns me on when I'm horny but I try not to think about it otherwise

>>24344582
well it's happened to me so I guess it can. my parent's next door neighbors had a son who was like 5 years older than me and they let him babysit me up until he went to college when I was 12 or 13 he started talking to me about sex and telling me about porn, I don't think I've ever been attracted to guys but I was really fascinated by all this, I felt like an adult and it was out secret, he asked me all the time if I was interested in anything or if I wanted to do anything but would never specify what, he eventually asked me if I wanted to try sex and I said yes, I don't feel like he coerced me or raped me or anything but it was really upsetting and I cried afterwards and I kind of feel guilty like I let it happen

>>24344585
I know some people are really into disinterested sex, but that feels like something a dominant girl would do to, it feels different from how I act, I'm not attracted to them afterwards, I just feel ashamed and used
>>
>>24344603
Hmmm i see, everyone has interesting first time storis at a young age and meanwhile I lost mines a bit late.

Anyways, where do you usually go find dick when you get too horny?
>>
>>24344603
Dirty talk is hot and I guess it's more like the idea that you need it so bad and had to have it and I satiated that need.
>>
>>24344619
It usually ends up being acquaintances or friends of friends I meet at someone's house, never bars unless it's someone I've seen around a lot near my circle of people, I feel like this makes me safer somehow because I feel like I would hear if one of them had an STD since I end up letting them decide if they wear a condom or not

>>24344621
a lot of guys are really happy afterwards even if I'm quietly sobbing, I'm pretty sure most guys want to fuck a lesbian, either for some fetish or they think they can "correct" them, and most are pretty smug about it, like they won or they proved something, which is humiliating because some of them I told I would never fuck them before I did, when I'm crying I usually get politely ignore or they'll say something to the effect of "you didn't say no" or "you can't blame me for this" or "it's not my fault" which is embarrassing and degrading because I still have their cum dripping out of or off of me and it's literally the worst part, but when I'm horny like right now it makes me so wet to think about those times I can barely stand it, literally no one in the world can know how bad I want to masturbate to those memories, I'm literally sitting on a folded up towel right now because I've soaked through my pjs
>>
>>24344638
Ugh, shame haha there goes any chance with you haha though I didn't have any illusions to begin with. If you were straight you'd be my ideal girl for sure. Doubt you'll post pics so mind describing what you look like a bit? Also would you consider an mmf or gangbang?
>>
>>24344638
You should go ahead and masturbate and describe it for me.
>>
>>24344646

I'd probably regret it later, but honestly if you were close by, reasonably in shape and hygienic and smelled nice I'd probably fuck anyone right now so it's nothing personal
I'm 5'2, short red hair(dyed), green eyes, curvy, 36DDD breasts and wide hips and I keep everything waxed
It's never happened before but if literally any of the guys had ever said, "can my friend come to" I wouldn't have said no, since I don't think I've ever said no to the right guy when I'm in that mood, and a gangbang? if I was in the right situation I probably would as well, I don't have any reason to say no, I did recently watch a porn video where a petite girl fucked literally a dozen guys bareback, scooped the cum out of her pussy with her hand and ate it after every guy, I'm overheating just thinking about it but none of them called her a cumguzzling slut so...

>>24344654
I wanted someone to convince me not to, it doesn't feel right or healthy but I can't seem to stop, and honestly I wouldn't feel like describing it to a guy when I was done anyway (at least I think you're a guy)
>>
>>24344665
I'm sorry. You're right if you think it's not healthy you shouldn't do it. Personally I think it's just a kink and you should masturbate to orgasm and get it over with. Actually I think I'm more one of those tumblr genders that everyone makes fun of but I have a penis.
>>
>>24344665
Hah, now I really want to take this conversation a bit more private, though you do already have my kik. Honesty was expecting you to be more petite. BuT hey that's what anonymity does. Would come over in a heartbeat though. Definitely sound like my kind of girl now though. Surprised you're single with those looks.
>>
>>24344685
It's so hard. It's the only thing that gets me off when I masturbate, no offense, but penises and cum are kind of disgusting to me but it's all I want to think about when I'm horny and I'll hate myself later. When I'm satisfied thinking about it feels like being fucked by the end of a dirty plunger and it squirting out 8 year old mayonnaise. I don't want this stuff to be on my mind all the time. I want to fuck girls but I want to be in relationship with them as well and that's hard. But if I don't masturbate I end up fucking another guy which is probably worse in the long run. I guess I was just hoping in vain someone would have a good solution for me. And I'm still horny. And dripping wet. And want to fuck something.

>>24344699
That's what every guys says "you're my kind of girl" then they fuck me like a whore and cum on my tits and tell me to go home. I'm just a fetish item. And that's fine, I guess it's the same for me so what right do I have. Of course I never say anything to anyone's face.
As for being single, my exss will say its my fault and I'll say it's theirs and the closest lesbian bar is an hour and a half away and internet dating is shit. I'm out of options in my town and just want to meet an amazing domme who will take care of me and fuck me so good I'll never think about a dick again. I would worship the ground she walked on and serve her for the rest of my life.
>>
>>24344716
Aha well I'd be more respectful about the whole thing. Just never had any non-relationship sex yet :( sounds like you live somewhere p rural if that's the case. Mind if I ask what part of the US you're in? Just a general idea.

Honestly I do wish I could give you a solution but I just woke up and have wood so sex is the only thing in my mind, sorry.
>>
>>24344724

I'm on the east coast and I know how you feel, I'm looking at porn and making quite a puddle myself
>>
>>24344728
Oh I'm on the east coast too! More north or more south? Gonna say fuck it, I'm in NJ. AlsoDamn didn't need to read sometHong that'll make me harder a bit interested in seeing how much of a puddle you made. Would you consider fucking somewhere in public if the guy asked for it (like an alley or w.e)
>>
>>24344728
What kind of porn?
>>
>>24344734
More central, so at least a couple states away. I did say it was already through my pjs and I was sitting on a folded up towel and I still don't know what I'm going to do about that. Thinking about it now, if I was caught by someone I know fucking a guy in public would probably be the most humiliating thing that ever happened to me and so it's turning me on right now, but I can't imagine ever living that down when it was over. If it was really deserted or I was pretty sure I wouldn't get caught I probably wouldn't have a problem, otherwise I'd try to ask if we could find some more privacy. I have been fucked in the backseat of my car in a bank parking lot in the middle of the night before.
>>
>>24344743

I'm trying to find the one I was talking about before. In the mean time I'm watching a bunch of girl get gangbanged and swallowing lots of cum.
>>
>>24344749
Could guess a bit at your state, honestly wouldn't mind driving to meet you, maybe to fuck but also talk about life and stuff since I have my own issues going on and misery loves company or w.e the phrase is. I like the concept of public sex too but it'd definitely have to be somewhere a bit more private, if only for work reasons lol. Had backseat sex too with an ex a few times, was p hot honestly considering we were in an inhabited cul-de-sac once it was the closest to an empty dead-end.

Would you mind taking this to kik if you have it?
>>
>>24344756
And picturing yourself being that cumguzzling whore that gets fucked by multiple guys and ends up swallowing everything?
Have you ever thought about being DPed?
>>
>>24344760
Unfortunately yeah, and the worse they treat her the more it gets me off. And I've thought about pretty much everything, I don't think anything in particular gets me off, more like just the idea of being a set of used holes, submissively doing anything, being dominated, being just a self warming, self lubricating onahole.

>>24344759
I'm not sure about kik since really me and I use it with friends
>>
I'm looking at these girls and they have 7 or 8 guys loads of cum in their mouth and it's mind boggling. Maybe I could do it at the time, but afterwards I'm pretty sure I would have to make myself puke it all up
>>
>>24344775
Well wouldn't want to clog the thread with just the two of us talking and I promise I won't be too obnoxious about it. I'm just bored and in the mood to talk. Also the talk about a self lubricating ona hole is nice. One encounter with a woman like that would be more than enough for mr, really. So if you're a lesbian yet hook up with guys are you on bc or something ?
>>
>>24344775
That is pretty hot. And not a very hard kink for you to indulge. There are plenty of guys out there who would get together and use and abuse all your holes before blowing a load in your mouth then leaving you a crying, degraded, cum filled wreck.
I like you.
>>
>>24344784
You should check out Hayley young American gokkun.
>>
>>24344787
Yeah, I'm on bc to regulate my periods and it really helps my skin so that makes me happy. Lucky thing, too. I don't mind talking in the thread and I'm already posting and looking at porn, I'm not sure I can keep my attention on anything else.

>>24344789
As horny as I am right now I'd let them. I don't like that about myself but I would probably schlick to it for years.

>>24344800
I'll look into that
>>
>>24344805
It's a pretty gross video as far as cum swallowing goes.
>>
>>24344805
Understandable enough, I suppose. If you're interested in chatting am when you're less umm.. preoccupied, well you know how to get in touch. To add on to the other guy's topic, maybe you should try organizing a gangbang online, maybe it'd be enough to keep you lesbian only or turn you into more of a slut. Youve been at this for a while, any signs of your horniness calmi ng down?
>>
>>24344821
Maybe, maybe. I don't want it to calm down, I want to cum. I've been slowly rubbing myself on and off through my pjs while watching porn for a while now and it feels good, like I'm riding a wave. Honestly if someone broke into my house right now and tried to rape me I'd probably let them. I'd probably beg them to. I found my video too, it's Laura Teen. I kind of want to fuck her now.

>>24344816
Pretty good. I like my Laura Teen better though.
>>
>>24344843
Huh, mind if I came over and fucked you then? Lol but yeah surpried you're not just butt naked legs spread and a couple of fingers deep in your snatch. Any way we could help expedite the process of you cumming? Also a fantasy of mine would be fucking in a dressing room, cumming inside her pussy, then making her put her clothes on and let the cum seep into her panties. Sound like something you'd wanna try?
>>
>>24344843

Excellent. Keep it up then. Do you have any toys or other handy objects to slide up inside yourself?
>>
>>24344854
I don't know. I like this feeling but I do want to cum and go to sleep eventually. I don't know that I'd want to try it, but if I was there I probably would. Thinking about having to walk around afterwards with cum dripping out is embarrassing and humiliating. If I didn't cum I would love it, if I did I would probably feel like the dirtiest slut in the world. Maybe I should just give up and become the town bike. I want a girl to make me hers and make me cum for her and make my world revolve around her, but it doesn't look like that will happen and I'm probably already too old. And what lez domme would want a boyfucker like me anyway.

>>24344864
Um, nothing that goes inside. Just some vibes but I'm pretty sure they would push me over the edge.
>>
>>24344872
Bust out one of the vibes then. You can let your fingers handle the rest.
>>
>>24344872
Mmm yep, just submit to your base desires of being a lesbian that's a cum hungry slut. Been meaning to travel around for a bit so maybe I'll visit around your state and we could arrange something. Maybe do some public play like rubbing your pussy while in a restaurant with tableclothes than dragging you to the bathroom ton fuck and give you a thick facial. Probably already turned on reading this, you whore.
>>
>>24320864
Tried to add your skype but there were no results... how to contact?
>>
>>24327793
Fellow South African here. Thought I was the only one on soc from SA.

Care to chat on email? [email protected]
>>
>>24329961
Kik me: df2016fam
>>
>>24344872
Have you considered the idea you aren't a lesbian but are bi with a heavy interest in girls? When you're horny your base instinct for cock takes over, you feel disgusted in yourself because you are trying to live up to the expectations of being a lesbian?
>>
>>24345001
prolly bisexual but homo-romantic
>>
>>24345001
I mean, I guess in the strictest sense I'm not a Kinsey 5, but looking at masculine bodies and parts does literally nothing for me, even when I'm horny. It's more like I get off on the domination, humiliation and embarrassment and I guess male bodies and minds are just more equipped to mete it out than female ones.
>>
>>24345343

How'd your schlicking session go?
>>
>>24345386
squirted a little bit, was glad I had a towel
>>
>>24345343
Basically, you are a slut, but try to defend your virtue by saying you only want men when you're horny... but if a guy caught you alone... even if you weren't horny, and he dominated the situation in the right way, you'd let him fuck you, then you'd cry, then you'd want him to fuck you again.
>>
>>24345400
I mean, if thinking that help you spank it, be my guest. I'm pretty sure I know me better than you do.
>>
>>24345409
No, it doesn't help me get off, as you claim to be a lesbian. I enjoy sex when my partner enjoys the situation, as well... dealing with a girl crying afterward seems way too traumatic of a situation to deal with.
>>
>>24345409
Good to knowyour session went well lol. Felt like I went overboard at the end. Any chance youll return to the thread?
>>
>>24345427
Okay... then why jump in and try to tell a stranger on the internet how you think they REALLY are? I may not know myself 100% but I guarantee I have a better handle on the subject than you. I turn down guys all the time. Everyone who knows me knows I'm a lesbian. I have guy friends, who I haven't and won't fuck. If you're such a caring person why do you just show up and call a stranger a slut if not for you own sexual gratification?
>>
>>24345438
I took a short nap and I'm feeling great now. Feels like I got it out of my system for the time being.
>>
>>24345442
Any chance we can connect on kik now? Just got laid myself with a fuck buddy so I'm good too lol
>>
>>24345539
I'm no expert on women but I think her reluctance and excuses for not giving out her kik might be an indicator she isn't interested

Not all girls are comfortable with flat out refusing guys and telling them to fuck off
>>
24/MtF into girls, Canada
Choking, girls that squirt, petgirls, lingerie, teasing. Impreg more than any of those though.
Most but not in a super kinky a lot of the time way, my exs have been very vanilla.
No clue. Being on 4chan since age 14 probably didn't hurt/help.
If someone here seems interesting enough I might add you on a throwaway.
>>
>>24345442

Fuck, next time you're horny near DC shoot me an email at apoapsis8 at gmail. I'll choke you and cum in you gladly.
>>

20/M/Ireland

S&M - Degradation, humiliation, breath play, anal, rape play, etc.

A former gf of mine used to enjoy when I strangled her but only at the moment she began to cum which, to be completely honest, was a little disappointing. In addition to that, a close friend of mine used to degrade me while he fucked me. I remember he once gagged me with his boxer briefs and told me to 'shut me the fuck up'. Found that really attractive.

None off the top of my head but i'm sure there is probably some psychological reason as to why

*Sigh, don't think there are enough Irishfags on /soc/ to warrant it. Might post kik later today if anyone turns up.
>>
>>24345442

Jesus christ, I read every post you've made in this thread and it got me more and more turned on, especially the crying afterwards

I want to bring you to tears and then watch you make out with my wife. Too bad we're in NYC
>>
>>24345858
I don't really want a girl just to kiss, I want a mistress to serve.
>>
File: 1471150270990.jpg (54KB, 639x353px) Image search: [Google]
1471150270990.jpg
54KB, 639x353px
23/M/straight
mainly sub with bb/cbt/castration play, sweet femdom + violence, wrestling, facesitting, etc.. the idea of being a dom turns me on too but i've never explored it
ex's were all basic. one liked to be abused but i was too shy then
no and i hope i never know
some fetishes ought to stay fetishes
>>
26/m/straight

i like pee a lot, although ive never had the luxury to try it out. my ex was never into it. I also fantasize about a girl making me cum into my own mouth, or kissing me without swallowing. The only real experience i have is pissing on myself or tasting my cum for sluts online to help me get off.

Honestly i think they just developed from watching a lot of porn and slowly being introduced to new things over time.

69 while pissing isn't so elaborate but... hnggg.

kik: dudeyeah1029
snapchat: aperson1029

add me up!
>>
24/M/Straight/EU
Violence, fighting for dominance, interrogation, abuse, rape and knife/gun play
Yup
Nope, I'm just a sadist
Kidnapping and interrogating an innocent virgin until she no longer is innocent and a virgin
>>
20/sissy/Homoflexible/408

Humiliation/Degradation, chastity, feminization, spanking, bondage, pain, petplay, and tons more!

I've done some bondage, pup stuff, and spanking

Too many to list.

kik: alexxocean
>>
>>24320864
>I wish these threads also asked if you're a top, bottom or switch in the format.

Hey sure thing, we can change this up easily in the next thread.

Anyone else have anything to say about the OP post / questions format? Anything that should be asked?
>>
>>24346316
I like when there's a "tell us something non-kinky about yourself" prompt.
>>
File: justhangingout.jpg (171KB, 958x668px) Image search: [Google]
justhangingout.jpg
171KB, 958x668px
31/male/straight/USA
D/s, M/s, DD/lg, spankings, bondage/restraints, confinement, orgasm control, edging, forced orgasm, impact play, choking, slapping, biting, humiliation/degradation (verbal/emotional/physical), facials, cock worship, cream pies, group play, light public play, voyeurism, cuckquean, clothing control, chastity, and more I can't think of right now
All of them but I want more experience with cuckquean stuff.
I honestly don't know really and I've never really considered it.
I want to have some undercover public play or act out an abduction.
kik is mister_mike87
>>
>>24345975
Yeah, I hear you, I'm not entirely sure if she'd be down for that; she's expressed some interest in girls, but always in annoyingly vague terms.

But I'm guessing if she were willing to be the mistress you want, you wouldn't really need me to defile you anyway, unfortunately.
>>
>>24344534
>bump
>>
37/M/504(USA)
hairy femanons, a bi threesome, cucking, public sex, dogging, taking someones virginity, incest.
I've had several girlfriends who were totally unshaven. I'm looking forward to trying a threesome or being involved in an open relationship. I'm very open to all possible kinks aside from scat.
Probably some molestation in the past by neighborhood creep had some effect on me. Lots of physical and mental abuse as a child as well as extreme undiagnosed OCD as a child.
I would love to be a part of an open relationship. I am very open to any fantasies someone else may have and would love to help them experience something new as well as myself.
kik darko_6969
email [email protected]
>>
18/m/bi curious/Germany
Female feet, Watersports, Deepthorat and so on
only with feet
that would be too romantic for 4chan
>Contact info
Kik: Kurodrago
>>

42, Male, Straight, UK (North Yorkshire)

Domination (in many creative forms), manipulation and blackmail.

Much, to the point where I started considering Pro-Domming but life kinda got in the way of that when the time would have been right

Nope

Full abduction, kidnap, rape and blackmail scene probably lasting 2 days or more

Kik = Dubzcheckum
>>
>>24344665
>>24344728
>>24344749
>>24345442
You know it's only out of your system until you get horny again. And when you do, I am all of the things you describe wanting and more. And I'm in northern VA which I suspect is not far from you based on your vague location. You should create a throwaway email and send me a message at novanonymous777 at gmail dotcom.
>>
24/m

>kink
sph or small penis humiliation.
other various forms of degradation.

>looking for
a female partner to play with

>contact info
kik: dankherrdoktor
>>
>>24344473
>>24344517
>>24344550
>>24344568
This is me, not sure if I still have the same ID but I'm back. Not horny or anything but I was bored and don't mind answering some more questions if anyone wants to talk (and secretly hoping a nice mistress is around and single, hell if she's as perfect as she is in my head I wouldn't mind being her second sub)
>>
>>24349306
Should have same ID but was the guy that kept asking for kik. Was way too pushy, sorry for being 'that guy'.
>>
>>24349306
You remind me of a friend of mine who is just like you. She hates getting fucked by men but always keeps coming back for more.
>>
>>24349323
yeah, I should probably get to know her, we could probably help each other out with our mental problems, it would definitely help me out to know I'm not alone

>>24349318
don't worry about it
>>
>>24349333
I think there are plenty of women out there like you two. I honestly think it's fucking hot, but then again I'm a sick fuck, so there's that.
>>
>>24349333
Been reading the thread, you seem intresting to talk to desu

What are your main fetishes?
>>
>>24349337
this has been my curse as it feels like every guys in the world wants to fuck a lesbian, either for a fetish, the novelty or they think they can "fix" it, and that's one of the things that makes me so mad when I'm not in the mood is that I'm just playing into their incorrect view that every girl is a slave to cock, when it's just that I'm fucked up, I've slept with maybe a dozen guys and only a couple of them more than once but it feels like I've had hundreds hit on me, what is it about lesbians that guys like so much?
>>
>>24349360
Well, I get off on force and causing displeasure and making her feel bad (as long as it is consensual), so that's the main point for me. I just like it when she doesn't like it.
>>
>>24349358
I think this pretty much sums it up >>24344473 I'm an extremely submissive lesbian with, I guess, a fetish for being used by guys when I'm super horny, I've gone into it quite a bit in this thread, feel free to read it

>>24349367
well I'm basically a ragdoll when I have sex with guys, I just let them do whatever and I only "don't like it" afterwards, and then I really don't like, so I don't know if I'm really what you'd like, unless you're a super asshole
>>
>>24349385
Ragdolls are fun. Well, after reading more I'm not sure if I really like it. It seems like it's usually a limit for you, so I don't really like crossing it.
>>
>>24349385
Of course i missed that part. <.<
Would be cool to talk in private but the whole contact thing seems of the table.

If you fap and cum to/with guys, but still like girls, doesn't that make you bi instead? Or some version of it.
>>
>>24349404
I don't know, I'm not attracted to masculine bodies or parts in the slightest, even when I'm in "that" mood, so what does that makes me? are you defined by how you feel or what you do? if a guy gets fucked in prison does that make him gay?

>>24349401
I get it, I'm basically a fetish for most guys, which I guess is fair since I pretty much use them the same way so it's not like I can judge, I've never slept with a guy after a "kink negotiation" and I'm not sure if I would anyway, it's more opportunistic, it's if I'm in "that" mood and a friend of a friend says "are you SURE you don't want to have sex?" for the hundredth time and I say "okay"
>>
>>24339803
I am.

No, never. It seems impossible to find anyone. The dirtiest girls I've talked to are just into pee/bestiality at best.
>>
>>24349306
Have you considered speaking to a professional about this? Clearly you aren't attracted to guys but want to be used and abused by them, just used as a cum dump, treated like an inanimate hole for them to fuck. It gets you off and that's why you keep coming back to it.

The fact you cry after is terrifying but also a turn on. I'd hate to think you would harm yourself after a guy has used your pussy for his own pleasure.
>>
>>24349481
I would love to find a girl into bestiality :( how do you even get around to asking that question.
>>
>>24349528
I've never been a cutter or done any self harm. Never had problem with depression or wanted to commit suicide but maybe I should talk to someone anyway. It's weird because when I'm really horny I don't fantasize about things, I just remember the times it's already happened, otherwise I just push it away and try not to think about it, which isn't hard. I don't seem to fit into any label or category other than just "fucked up".
>>
>>24349539
It seems like you masturbate to the memory of being degraded and used and not the sexual experience of being fucked.

I know people are saying it's hot and they want to fuck you because of it, but for your sake I hope you can sort this out. In the long run it can't be good for your mental health.
>>
>>24349543
>It seems like you masturbate to the memory of being degraded and used and not the sexual experience of being fucked.
Yeah I think you hit the nail on the head with that one
>>
>>24349538
Try your luck at beastforum.
>>
>>24349539
Maybe a sexual therapist? Don't even know if something like this even exist, but sometimes it's good to just talk about it.
>>
>>24349538
this
>>
>>24349567
I'm doing poor person therapy and talking about my problems to strangers on the internet, but maybe there are real ones out there

>>24349538
>>24349565
>>24349576
why is this such a thing? I've been told by more guys than I think is normal that they want to see me fuck a dog
>>
>>24349585
For me it's more towards the horse part of beast, but that can never ever be, so i'll have to settle for bad-dragon and 2d.

>rip
>>
>>24349585
There probably are, maybe try your local BDSM scene. It could very well be that they know someone who does it for free or cheap.
>>
>>24349585
It's the degradation, humiliation of it. Seeing a girl becoming a dogs bitch, she essentially becomes less than human
>>
>>24349585
The raw sex attraction. The the human is getting degraded by the beast. No will of yourself.
>>
>>24349600
>>24349609
that is WAY further down the path of degradation than I hope I will ever tread
>>
>>24349613
I never said you had to do such a thing.
But......
If.......
Would you rufuse such a thing if you were already in bed with a guy?
>>
>>24349617
I don't know... and that scares me. I'm not remotely in the mood right now and every logical fiber of my being says get the hell out of there if that happens, but I have literally never said no to a guy once I'm already at that point. I have had guys I barely know cum in my ass and pussy without a condom, throat fuck me, choke me until I pass out and kick me out the moment they're done while I'm still leaking cum and quietly sobbing. I pray to the gods I don't believe in that this never happens to me.
>>
>>24349626
Hopefully you never find out. I'm hard as a rock thinking about it though
>>
>>24349626
Yeah. But we both know that if that ever happen you get off on it multiple times in the future.
>>
>>24349633
>>24349636
Hopefully I can get by without ever fucking a guy again if I get some professional help, but I highly doubt this situation is remotely likely anyway.

Thinking about it though, if I had my perfect Mistress, literally a Goddess I could worship, my ideal everything, and she said "Look, I've got this one weird fetish. I would REALLY like to watch my dog fuck you." I couldn't even imagine wanting to say no to her.
>>
>>24349662
Lol. Like your thoughts anyway.
And it's not forbidden to have a fantasy.

Me and my ex shared that particular fantasy. It's so hot when u see ure girl getting it with such a force. Raw. Point of no return.
>>
>>24349677
I agree but I think you misunderstand. With a Mistress it would only be because I would do anything to please her. I would get my pleasure from serving her, not from the act itself.
>>
>>24349723
Well that's the point of having a mistress/master. Willing to serve.
>>
>>24324796
I know your feels - I'm not from South Africa like you are, but from Switzerland.
If I'm VERY lucky, I find someone from germany once in a while, but I've never ever met any other swiss person on /soc/, let alone grills.
>>
>>24349834
I'm from Germany, think there are any girls around? Nope, I've seen a handful, but none that are really that active.
>>
20+ M Europe

Straight
Tall (6"4 / 1m90) skinny/fit with a nice ass and nice cock
Looking for people who want to watch me on cam. Ill do anything you wish,
I love getting dirty so dont be scared to try me out,
I`ll cam anywhere and any way you want me to

i`ll do pretty much anything you wish. Dont be scared to add me, if it doesnt work out you can always delete me.
skype= sknnlnmg
>>
>>24318725
Whereabouts in the UK are you? Doubt you'd be close but worth a shot
>>
>>24333771
Where are you from in the UK?
>>
>>24338351
Do you have kik or anything?
>>
File: 1420159750234.gif (2MB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
1420159750234.gif
2MB, 300x208px
>>24317753
Been there, done that. One of my older boyfriends had a huge thing for sucking me up while I was playing games or watching something.

f18, bi, finland
love being smelly down there, farting/ queefing on guys, people sucking and smelling my feet etc. I wouldnt consider incest a "fetish" for me but been there too (read the slut thread for additional info)
I rarely if ever have sex that doesnt involve atleast the mosic basic stuff out of them (smelly pussy etc)
Probably my childhood, others have been got through guys giving them to me. More info available in the girl slut thread again
Not off the top of my head
Kik is Ninanuunuu, but ill ignore you the second you start begging me for pics/ nudes. Everything I want you to see ill send without asking
>>
29/M/Straight/Switzerland (but travelling a lot)
Dominant. I like spanking/slapping, spitting, mouth fucking, choking, forced deep throat, daddy/little and facials. Collar and leash. I made my own structure to be able to tie a girl to the ceiling and "torture" her as I please. I also enjoy being dominant over the phone and give "tasks" to my sub.
All except the daddy/little
nope
Sit on a girl's face, she eats my ass, another one blows me and I cum on their faces
kik: rifey
>>
File: image.jpg (280KB, 411x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280KB, 411x746px
>A/S/L?
18/M/NJ
>Kinks and Fetishes?
Full submissive, into anal, sissy, cumplay, cuckolding, humiliation, small penis humiliation, and incest
>Experience?
I often take demands from people on kik, and my sis once gave me a handjob and let me rub her pussy, but I've never acted on any of the submissive fetishes in real life
>Formative Experiences?
The handjob from my sis definitely kickstarted my incest fetish, but everything else seems to have formed naturally
>Elaborate Fantasy?
I want to get cucked by my sister, I would love to watch her get pounded by huge cocks
>Contact
Kik: jasonk37

Pic related: is sister
>>
>>24350048
another attention whore with unwarranted self importance

how stereotypical
>>
>>24350179
What the fuck retard? So any woman who doesnt want to send nudes to every beggar is an "attention whore with unwarranted self importance"?

Go fuck yourself neckbeard
>>
>>24350182
you seem upset

lol
>>
>>24350186
>u mad

actually just go back to 9gag instead
>>
mission accomplished

stay mad/keep taking the internet seriously kid kek
>>
>>24350211
You must not realize how immature you sound. If you are an adult, you're a sad one. The rest of us are embarrassed for you.
>>
>>24350216
this whole thread has been embarrassing for the last 100 or so posts
>>
File: IMG_1332.jpg (259KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
259KB, 1280x960px
22/sissy(trap/trans)/queer/Ireland
I want to be somebody's. I want someone to control my life as a considerate and kinky slave owner or caregiver. Track my activity and make me exercise so I can be hot for you. Control what I wear or what I eat. I want to feel helpless. I want them to make me do embarrassing things for their amusement and pleasure.
No. Only online roleplay.
I'm trans and grew up in a conservative homophobic place. This definitely did something but I'm not sure exactly what.
Not really, I'm open to suggestions. I just really want to be in a d/s relationship and we can see what we can do for each other.
kik: slutbead
email: [email protected]
>>
>>24350048
Added on kik.
>>
File: me.jpg (14KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
14KB, 600x450px
33/M/Straight(but fine with trans)/NY
Femdom, body worship, facesitting, rimming, tease & denial, orgasm control, anal play, pegging...curious about some things like feminization & chastity...overall I'm pretty open minded and willing to try different things.
Quite a bit, yes, but I'd still like to explore more.
Skype & Kik are both nysubboy.
>>
>>24346342
Good idea

Here's where it is at right now if anyone wants to change/add/remove questions from it:

Here's some copypasta if you don't want to freestyle your post, skip any question if you want:
>Age/Sex/Location?
>Sexual orientation/BDSM role?
>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be enough?
>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
>>
>>24317893
18/male/UK
I would fucking love to be your femboy maid
kik: memeboii_98
>>
>>24349723
Have you ever considered serving a m/f couple?
>>
>>24350630
only if she's the boss and my everything, he would be completely ancillary to me, but at least I would know she was okay with me previously being a boyfucker
>>
>>24350641
What if she was your mistress but he was her master and could use you whenever he wanted to? Or if she wanted him to?
>>
>>24350625
>memeboii_98
KEK
>>
>>24350647
I don't think I could deal with that. I don't think I would even want to. If she was the boss and told me to fuck him 10 times a week I would do it for her but I don't like it the other way around.
>>
TL;DR Version: Semi-Obsessive Sub Worshipper seeks Perfect Brilliant Female for acts of devotion, low-level stalking, maybe building a shrine to? We'll probably never meet in person and you'll never see my face but I will probably fall madly in love with you and do whatever it takes to please you.

Basically I am a girl who likes to be non-sexually controlled/bullied by other girls.

I want someone who is happy for me to basically worship the ground they walk on. You can either be very interested in me, or simply ignore me.

I have a VERY addictive personality and I become obsessed with things very quickly. I am also incredibly eager to please.

If it is okay with you, this might even turn into some light-stalking (with your express permission) and involve me collecting photos for a small shrine at home.

Ideally I would like someone who is completely okay with this and in fact RELISHES the idea of attention and would be happy to be my phone/computer desktop.

I have tried this with boys before, but it only really works with other girls...

You don't have to even like girls. In fact, if you are completely straight that would be even better as then at least I will know I can never be... special..... :s

If you think this may be of interest to you, I would love to hear about you!

I am not expecting this to be an in-person arrangement. Ideally, I am just a little toy for you to either care for, or manipulate as you see fit.

This can take various forms, sexual or non-sexual so just let me know what you are after/missing in your life.

I can be moulded to fit your lifestyle/hobbies/preferences :)

Ideally you will be, for lack of another way of explaining it, better than me. Let me know that in your first message and rub in the details if you please. Meanness tends to breed adoration in my fucked up little head!

Does any of this appeal even in the slightest? Well drop me an message! I am lame enough to be sitting here ready to reply.

AliceRyda at live dot co dot uk
>>
>>24350658
I would love to see your disgust as she forced you to lick her pussy after I just filled it with my cum.
>>
>>24350676

why would I be disgusted? if my Mistress told me to I would lick cum out of her asshole and beg for more
>>
24f heteroflexible west coast

DDlg, ageplay (only during sexual situations. I don't color in my free time, but I do like qt things), innocence, incest, age gaps, big tits, lactation, rapeplay, cock worship, getting taken advantage of, spankings, probably more. I'm blanking.

Yes. But I've never been with another busty woman. And I've never breastfed from one :(

"Losing my innocence" at a young age, reading lots of erotica involving incest during mid-teen years, daddy issues ;3, actually getting taken advantage of more than a handful of times-- whether it be because I was too shy/scared to run away or I was too drunk to say no

I have quite a few fantasies. Two that have been on my mind are:
-a couple (Daddy, Mommy) take me in as their little girl. I'd primarily be Daddy's little girl, but he'd make Mommy teach me how to please him and corrupt my innocence. All the while they don't actually teach me it's sex. Instead of teaching me how to suck cock, they'd teach me how to get the vitamins out of Daddy's body, so I can grow up to be a big girl. LOTS of bonus points if Mommy is lactating.

-having a Daddy and making him proud by having me please his friends and show off everything he's taught me
>>
>>24350714
You sound like a good egg. We should talk more, I think you're nearby.
>>
>>24318018
I'm a cute boy and I'm 5'6 so I can def wear heels
>>
>>24346126
Is there any way to contact you? I'm a girl from Europe and we have rather similar kinks (except for me on the receiving end).
>>
>>24351086
>8 days later
>>
>>24318018
I'll be your maid :)
>>
>>24351092
Where in Europe are you?
>>
>>24351086
Kik?
>>
>>24351102
Central Europe
>>
>>24315900
M, pan-curious kinda, single, from small town nowhere in west Virginia. I'm a switch but generally very VERY submissive. Into worship of almost every kind, feet, ass > tits, and I'm a slave. I've been in a relationship where we tried all the kinks we could once. Very enjoyable. No experiences that gave me the fetishes though. I have a few fantasys id like to try. Shoot me an email for my kik at [email protected]
>>
>>24351126
I can't hack you just because you name a country.
But if you're in traveling distance of Germany you can let me know how to contact you.
>>
>>24351092
Do you have kik? Mail is also an option.
>>
I want a rich dom to buy me so I can become her permanent rubberdoll sissy slave.
>>
>>24350726

This really interests me. I'm very curious about the "losing your innocence" and these daddy issues. If you'd like to chat more about it, my throwaway is [email protected]
>>
I want to be a human pet cat, to a tall rich man.
>>
>>24351709
meant to reply to >>24350726
>>
File: meme_4chan1.png (392KB, 630x1885px) Image search: [Google]
meme_4chan1.png
392KB, 630x1885px
19/male/straight/Midwest
Mostly dominant/sadist* in a sense, I guess. Honestly I'm flexible.
Bondage - predicament, insertions, forced orgasm, etc.; nipple/clit piercings, and then just normal vanilla stuff.
I'm literally a virgin. Meeting people is hard. So no, I've got absolutely no first-hand experience, other than sketching up some designs for a few hentai artists.
Domino effect for the most part - looking for one fetish in porn only to discover another. Other than that, I just find the creative design part of bondage to be fun, sketching up different rigs and whatnot.
Nothing too elaborate, just a bunch of different rigs. Pic related, and thank you to xxxx52 over at /d/.
I'll figure out a throwaway if I need to. Just reply and I'll find something.

*I've got a weird dilemma in that I like the idea of sexual torture/pain, and yet I'm absolutely terrified of accidentally hurting someone.
>>
>>24351712
What exactly did you want to say to me? ;3
>>
>>24351771
>>24351712

Sorry ID changed
>>
29/Male/Straight/Spain
I have a HUGE fetish for feet. Body oddor, specially feet and ass, BBW(big bellies), hairy armpits, farts, impregnation roleplay, rimming, facesitting, interracial sex, trans girls, spanking and love to see my balls&cock being licked&sucked.
There are only 3 things I haven't done: interracial sex, trans girls and farts.
I can write a book.
I want a girl who arouse me just using her feet smeel to make me fuck her like an animal
Ask if you're really interested
>>
22/M/Heteroflexible Switch/IN
Been interested in bondage for years, never had the courage to discuss it with much of anyone. Usually, when I think if I should talk to a froend of family about it, I'm worried I won't get invited to weddings.
What led up to me developing the fetish was probably a mix of seeing damsels in dostress in movies, all tied up and gagged. Also made furniture out of hobby, and found myself wondering what it would be like to tie up my significant other in them.
I kinda got a case of the awkwardness of the hobby when a friend came over and saw where I had put all the "special model" furnitures. Of course, explaining it all was a bit difficult.

I have always wanted to actually use those chairs and rigs with a partner, but never had the chance.

Never actually got intimate with bondage play, or just intimate in general. Craigslist has a sketchy reputation, and the folks around the area I live in now are just not people I'd include in my private life.

Love hogties, shibari, gags, spanking, daddy+daughter, sensory deprivation, leather bindings, latex suits, training, and especially tape-play. (Hypno-roleplay, forced roleplay, and sleeping roleplay)!

I hope, one day, that I can fulfil my fantasy of training two cute subs at once, and making one watch while I tease the other until they're a squirming, squeeling mess. I'm not sure if I'll actually satisfy the one I'd be teasing, and not just leave them and bring the one watching to orgasm instead.

I can usually be found on the @Pervysocplebs channel on Rizon.
>>
>>24351641
M or f?
>>
>>24317974
Hnnnnnng thats hot as fuck.
19/F/KY that fucking loves impregnation
>>
>>24338734
Forgot To Mention Inseminations/Impregnations.
>>
>>24351934
Mind if we connect too? 22/m/nj, big into creampies and intrigued by breeding/impregnation kinks.

Kik: antigachi
>>
I have a tall girl / giantess / growth fetish.
>>
>>24350726

If I can find a mom, hopefully one that's lactating, how serious would you be about joining us?
>>
18/M/Bi/Massachusetts

I'm especially into hypnosis, but I'm also interested in pet play, bdsm, light ageplay, cosplay sex, and cuddling.

I have experience with hypnotizing people, but I've only ever had one gf that was also into more kinky sex.

I think it's just from cartoons and stuff idk.

I'd love to have a cute girl or femboy to trance for fun in a comfy environment. I guess a comfy atmosphere is another slight fetish.

Snap is marcusfrisbie. Hmu.
>>
>>24352227
If there's attraction and we get along, why not?
>>
21/M/Bi-Sexual/AL
Cross dressing, exhibitionism, underwear, socks, diapers, most anything to do with ass, light bondage, flirting, bellies / fat, and size difference.
As for where this all comes from, you tell me. My Kik is RolfTheWhatever, and if you're local and interested then do hit me up.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 400x377px
Anybody else here into rubberdolling?
>>
>>24351094
Sorry I'm slow homie
>>
29/M/Straight/Southern California

Into Spanking, lactation, breasts, fisting, creampies. Also looking to experiment or try most other kinks

kik:99rbs
>>
20/m/straight/USA

Fetishes:
>bondage
>panties
>diapers (major)
>spanking
>creampies (major)
>group sex (orgies, gangbang, threesome, etc.)

I've been lucky and had like 8/12 of the girls I've slept with be on birth control, and some of those were even into creampies, so plenty of experience with accidental/intentional creampies there. Additionally, both of the girls who were into creampies were also into bondage, so there's been a little bit of that too, and to top all of that off, a few of these girls have had god-tier taste in underwear.
As far as diapers go, I've just watched porn, talked to people on fetlife, and bought a pack or two to try wearing. Oddly enough, one of the bondage girls was ALSO into diapers/ageplay, but I didn't find out until after she was in a relationship, when her room mate outed her on YikYak.

Formative Experiences:

I can basically only think of diapers and panties when it comes to early life stuff. I just used to REALLY wanna wear diapers, mostly just because I loved how the plastic outside felt and how cozy they were. With panties, I think I was just exposed to a bunch of god damn GORGEOUS women in their 20's (my dad's pals had a lot of college-age daughters) right when I was hitting puberty, and since we went boating/camping a lot, it goes without saying that I saw LOTS of really sexy swimsuits and the occasional "oops sorry anon, I was changing here" situation.

Fantasy:
I just kinda want a girl to baby for a day. Let her wet her diaper, maybe play some vidya, take her somewhere in public and sneak off to change her. Nothing too elaborate I guess. Dating a girl who likes wearing silk underwear would be great too.
>>
>>24317753
Bruh, my ex and I did this, sorta. We kinda traded off while we played Castle Crashers, so when she died I'd play and she'd give me head, then I'd die and I'd go back to eating her out.
>>
>>24322984
I know I'm late but my kik is:
Seb.h.
>>
>>24350726
That's amazing fantasies. I'm an experienced daddy and. I'm searching for a good LG for some time now. Let's see if we click.
If you'd like add me on kik:
Seb.h.
or on Skype:
Sebyek
>>
File: 2016-09-19_01-17-33.jpg (1MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-19_01-17-33.jpg
1MB, 1152x2048px
>22/M/Bi/IL
Feet (male and female) wearing platform heels
I occasionally crossdress and film myself posing in heels and jerking off
No but would love to figure it out
Jerk of a guy with my heels and rub him with my painted toes
Cumming on my feet.
Kik froller12
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>age/sex/orientation/location
21/m/bi/Europe
>kinks
Submissiveness, feminisation, degradation, cuckold, humiliation, sissy stuff.", rapeplay.
>experience
A bit , not much
>formative experience
Am very feminine by nature, kinda felt natural playing this way.
> fantasy
I really want dominant masculine guys to degrade me into being n their little sissy toy. Humiliate me and cuckold me, take over the role as a man and make me their ."subgirl.
>contact
Kik: siss.ette9500
Hope I get in touch with a masculine nasty dom who will send me degrading messages etc
>>
>>24354635
>Hope I get in touch with a masculine nasty dom who will send me degrading messages etc

*Sigh* my dream too tbqh.
>>
>>24354635
>siss.ette9500
Very much interested in your proposal. You got skype, by any chance?
>>
>>24350598
Maybe skip that formative experiences question so that it doesnt get too long. Dont want people to get bored answering
>>
>>24354818
yeah my skype is: jeanette.sol1
id love to get nasty degrading messages
>>
>>24318725
ill be your dom
>>
>>24350726
I'm mostly interested in the taking advantage of, cock worship, slight degradation, rough, etc, side of things, but we seem to match enough for me to say we should chat.

My kik is whyamievendoingthis
>>
>>24320190
>>24330496
>>24336858
>>24350625
>>24351096
Spoiling me for choice guys, my ID has probably changed but I'm >>24317893 and >>24318018

Fantasy is one thing but the only thing I really want in my life right now is a female pet so, sorry!
>>
22, female, queer, sub, Toronto
DD/lg, subjugation, being restrained, being physically abused/rough body play, manipulation, orgasm control, generally being micromanaged, verbal degradation
Yes
Daddy issues, sexual trauma, etc etc
Being completely in love and under the thumb of someone. Having them control my entire life. Adoring them
I guess someone can respond if they're interested
>>
>>24355861
queer in what way?
>>
>>24355887
I'm not particular to one sex/gender, but bisexual/pansexual has too much controversy
>>
>>24355861
I'm down to chat.
22/m, kik is antigachi
>>
>>24355902
hit me up at stoneagelove im 20m
>>
>>24355861
>>24355902
You seem interesting. I'm not near Toronto, but I'd still like to talk. [email protected]
>>
>>24350726
Practically Perfect
>>
>>24356489
I am? :333
>>
>>24356610
>>24356610
>>24356610

I simply must know more. Kik or skype is TimeTarantula by all means say hello
>>
File: face recent.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
face recent.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
>>24337002
would you like to chat? :D 18/M/USA names Mike i'd be into a lot of that
>>
>>24315900
>>18/M/Straight/USA(midwest)
mostly being Dom,anal stuff giving and receiving,toys,food, want to try scat/piss play,enemas sound really fun if done safely.need a slim girl to help me with pegging.will try most things
>>Do you have any experience with any of them? Have done rimming and messed around with beads thats about it
not that i can think of
>>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?yes but i would like to chat about that :3
>>Contact info:
Snapchat: anonneuro
email:neurofluxion at gmail dot com
>>
File: 151492.jpg (44KB, 790x590px) Image search: [Google]
151492.jpg
44KB, 790x590px
19/male/bi/New York, long island

My fetish is for older women that are taller and bigger than me. So very large tits huge ass. The fetish part is basically wanting to bexplode patronized in bed. Have my head rubbed, put my face between her tits and hug her tight. I want to be talked to like a child I guess even though that's so weird. A second part of it is having her almost be apathetic to the situation but in a way that she is still kind. Like shes just bring nice to me.

Never had any experience.

It might be because I'm a total mommas boy. My mom's basically the one person I'd do anything for but I know that nothing can happen sexually so I need a surrogate.

Kiks qtsnuggler2 if you wanna talk about this.
>>
File: Photo on 9-20-16 at 1.10 AM.jpg (212KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 9-20-16 at 1.10 AM.jpg
212KB, 1080x720px
25/Woman/Pansexual(whatever)/MA
I'm a switch but my number one fetish is pegging. It doesn't to be kink-heavy pegging but prostate play as a whole is the best.
Pretty extensive experience, in fact.
I think just watching enough kinds of porn, I stumbled across it, and fell in love with it. I am fortunate enough to have found quite a few partners who are into it as much as I am. It's so much fun!
I want to have a partner who is well experienced and ready to take any amount of filling.
>Contact info if you want
Maybe if you ask nicely.
>>
>>24356933
<3
>>
>>24356950
And that's my beginner cock!
>>
>>24356953
could probably go up one size easy with lube :D would you be so gracious as to exchange infos?
>>
File: Photo on 9-20-16 at 1.23 AM.jpg (225KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 9-20-16 at 1.23 AM.jpg
225KB, 1080x720px
>>24356959
Like this baby?
>>
>>24356991
ooooh ^_^ yasss
>>
Sissy slut who wants to be treated like a whore
[email protected]
>>
File: CoZC6AuVIAAk7fH.jpg (46KB, 1024x774px) Image search: [Google]
CoZC6AuVIAAk7fH.jpg
46KB, 1024x774px
>>24346148
Pic for those who are curious.
>>
>>24356991
Please add me on Kik, nathe1010. I need to be pegged. I need to have my prostate milked. I'm ready for anything
>>
>>24356991
Please add me on Kik, nathe1010. I need to be pegged. I need to have my prostate milked. I'm ready for anything.
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (342KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
342KB, 960x1280px
26 UK CD/Trap/Trans/Genderfluid/amorphous blob here
Looking to get back into using Fetlife
So if anyone wants to hit me up please do!
Liveandletbry
>>
>>24317893
I always find these perfect posts way too late. Id love to be a femboi pet fucktoy for a cute girl or other cute femboy
>>
>>24356933
KIK me. Buck_Rogers
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.