[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my gf of 7 years the other day. I'm kind of fishing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 20160909_123552.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160909_123552.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
I lost my gf of 7 years the other day. I'm kind of fishing for confidence before I get back out there. Any pointers?
>>
Sorry but you are fucking ugly
>>
Is your name gage?
>>
>>24313373
Off to a good start. Keep em comin
>>
>>24313378
No. Is your name Austin?
>>
>>24313370
Idk just go out to a bar and get drunk as fuck and talk to everybody.
>>
>>24313387
I'm a silver tongued son of a bitch when I'm drunk. That's plan A for sure
>>
>>24313370
a haircut might be a good start. Kinda undies u wear? might be good to get a nice hard buzz n expand your mind on kik? :-) Sounds like the most fun imo n would give ya all the confidence ya seek. u down to try? ahbe_
>>
>>24313370
Hey Nick, sorry to hear that.
>>
>>24313408
I'm thinking about cutting and dying it just for a change. I was about to start a pof account or some shit like that. And I'm a boxer brief kind of guy.
>>
>>24313410
Thanks, Dildo Baggins.
>>
File: 20160909_123128.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160909_123128.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Round 2
>>
>>24313433
I'm doing this all on my phone so I don't know how to post something at the angle I actually want it
>>
>>24313370
Honestly you're a handsome guy, just get into a good headspace, be confident and go meet some new people.

also you should probably post some nudes ; )
>>
I'm sorry mate. Why don't you look at this as a new start? You have all the chances of the world now. I'm not being a hippie flower power, but, cmon, just think about it, it's getting better, today my friend, you're free!
>>
Know that feeling. Was with my ex for 9 years (would have been 10 Today) but we split about 4 months ago. We have a child together so I have to keep in contact with her, but it's kinda destroyed my self confidence and ability to try to meet someone. Not trying to co-opt your thread, just saying I know that feel.
>>
>>24314704
I was kind of hoping this would split off into other people's stories anyways. Sorry to hear that man. I've been with her since I was 15 so I really don't know how to cope without her. All the friends I've blown off for her over the years are being all kinds of supportive so I'm lucky in that aspect. I don't have a kid with her, so I dont have that to tackle. Best of luck with what you're going through bro.
>>
>>24314679
Gracias to you too, captain. I'm gonna hit the town and try my luck soon. I can soak some panties at karaoke so I'll try that out first
>>
>>24314704
Our 7 year anniversary was on monday as well. A big part of our breakup was how I haven't proposed yet but I bought a ring and made a whole plan for the day to propose on the same day we started dating... I didn't spend too much on the ring but fuck all, I was going to do it in 3 days.
>>
lose the glasses, they make you look autistic. otherwise good lookin buddy
>>
>>24315631
I don't know I get a lot of compliments on them. I know I look like the lead singer of wheezer with them but without them I can't read comments.
>>
>>24315383
Then why the fuck didn't you just tell her?
>>
>>24315768
Because a proposal is usually a surprise. And because her being mad I hadn't proposed was only part of the breakup. The main part being that I caught her sleeping with my best friend. I thought I'd sound too pathetic saying I was about to propose in a few days. I thought it would've sounded like I was making it up to keep us together at the time.
>>
>>24315796
I came to make jokes about losing your gf but
>she slept with ny bestfriend
Wat

Move the fuck on. Pawn that ring or some shit cuz you dodged a bullet there buddy. time to celebrate
>>
A nice haircut and confidence goes a long way. Good luck Bro
>>
You need a more mature haircut. Shorter hair would suit you a lot better and don't do the puffy hair thing ever again it does nothing for you. I see what you're going for but you can't pull it off.
Having a beard suits you but try and make it look sharpener.. you also need more edgy glasses. Darker frame softer coloured side pieces (pretty much the opposite of the ones you're wearing in the second pic).
You're cute but you need to know how to use your features properly.
Can't say anything about your clothes from how little ive seen. yw
>>
Oo forgot..since you're wearing glasses ones eyebrows have to be on point. As a male you only need to tweeze the small hairs growing outside of ones brows. Cute eyes need to stand out but don't try to shape your brows most fail at this. Good luck :)
>>
>>24313370
You need a more mature haircut, eye contacts, maybe a little bit of well groomed and not patchy facial hair to get away from your baby face look, a more sophisticated wardrobe and get that goddamn tattoo lasered off the back of your hand.
>>
>>24316824
I payed like $60 for the ring on etsy. It's not fancy so I'll probably just get drunk and smash it to feel better.
>>24316876
Thanks for the pointers. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to cleaning myself up and I just wear band tees and gym shorts but I'm gonna mature that up before I hit the town. I don't know what to do with the beard to sharpen it up. Like shave it so it's just around the jaw line? Fuck a goatee I'll look at some pics on Google and try to get some ideas floating
>>
>>24317095
Good idea bro
And to me you look good. Haircuts help shake up a look and inspire confidence
Otherwise you look good to me. Good luck
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.