[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question - Why is there no such thing as a 1-on-1 cam hookup

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: boobs-on-Chatroulette.jpg (26KB, 700x503px) Image search: [Google]
boobs-on-Chatroulette.jpg
26KB, 700x503px
Question -

Why is there no such thing as a 1-on-1 cam hookup site?

You go on, pick what you're interested in (women looking for men, men looking for men, or whatever) then you're matched with a random person on cam and just get on with it - you could have tags/categories depending on how far you were willing to go, or to match people with weird fetishes.

Like a cross between Chaturbate, Chatroulette/Omegle/etc, and Tinder.

I hook up with girls on Tinder, but often you can't be fucked driving to some random girls house at 3am. Would be so much easier, if not quite as good, just to whack off with some random girl on the other end. Don't like what you see? Just flick to the next one.

I'm amazed this doesn't already exist. Asked this on /b/ and they said it would be 99% guys, which seems like a fair comment. Thoughts?
>>
you'd have kids using it that's why it isn't a thing.
>>
>>24312871
Like you'd have kids using Chaturbate or any other camwhoring site? There are ways to stop this.

I suspect you might have a point though - it'd be hard to control, and would get the site shut down in minutes.
>>
>>24312864
there are sites like this but they are like 99.9 percent male
>>
>>24312907
Such as? I suppose that backs up the idea girls simply aren't interested.

Which surprises me, because apps like Tinder, and dating sites going further back, have always been full of utter sluts willing to meet up with and fuck some randomer at short notice.
>>
>>24312907
this. Also most women, even slutty ones, aren't exactly interested in camming all the time or dudes constantly asking for tits. Ratios on dating websites are already skewed enough, for something like this it'd be even worse.
>>
>>24312937
so use Tinder if you are having luck with it. Problem solved.
>>
>>24312952
You can't live-stream through Tinder, plus it takes effort (sometimes a lot) to get to that point if you could.

This is exactly what I'm asking about.
>>
>>24312937
chatrandom is pretty close, im sure theres others. just not very popular.
>>
>>24313009
The sort of thing I mean, but seems fake.

Plenty of girls on there, but most seem like pro models and it doesn't seem like they can see you. Will probably some fucker trying to blackmail you.
>>
>>24313009
>>24313089
Yep, definitely fake. Random looping gifs as the other person's cam feed.
>>
>>24312864
I was just thinking the other thing yesterday, only thing I can tell is pay stuff.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.