[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your relationship/marriage lack excitement and spontaneity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Does your relationship/marriage lack excitement and spontaneity? Do you think your partner has found companionship elsewhere, emotionally or physically? If any of these apply and you also seek a discreet change, post age/sex/location/nationality/kik and short blurb of who you are and what you looking for here if you are serious about connecting with other likeminded adults.

38/m/San Francisco/Asian/bhappyj

I've built up a successful life for family where we can do pretty much anything we want at any time. However, wife and I lost each other along way and trying to work things out. She wasn't faithful while I have been. She seems to be now but I have this lingering resentment that I never broke that trust, but should explore since she did. So I'm seeking someone to either talk me off the ledge or join me on an adventure ...
>>
I kind of feel you OP. 10 year relationship, she cheated, I never did. It's tough cause we get along perfectly now and I'm still wildly attracted to her and sex is great. Honestly idk if it's a coping mechanism or just natural, but after the initial shock and anger, the memories of her cheating don't bother me and just kind of excite me in a way, like my innocent wife can get down and dirty and be a fucked up slut. Idk, I like it. Haven't explored that further than fantasies though.

We don't have kids thankfully, but man if you still want to be with your wife it'd probably be best not to fuck that up. Worse comes to worse talk to her about it. One thing that whole cheating episode did for us was really open up how easy we can communicate with each other now. I mean we've been through the worst, talking is easy.
>>
Totally agree that communication comes easier now to confront things that bother us. she actually encourages me to level the playing field in short term just to get over things. As long as it doesn't become serious or long running...
>>
>>24312773
Why are you even here?

This is SF

There's literally sex clubs you can go to and just have anonymous sex with random people with like a $20 cover charge to get into the place
>>
>>24312991
yeah my girl said the same thing. I could and i know she'd be cool with it, and as a bi chick she'd be up for a threesome, but man I'm too old or busy for that, it's a hassle to find a girl as it is nvm in the situation we are in. I just live life and enjoy her and what I have, if something else comes along great, if not, whatever, I got a lot on my plate as it is.
>>
>>24312773

OP i once was just like you, but then i ordered a pan pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese, bought a 6 pack of beer (sam adams black lager ftw), and watched some football. i felt much better.

you can feel better too. pizza, good beer, and football will help you feel better
>>
>>24312991
Fuck one of her relatives, you will feel bulletproof
>>
Haha football season started so I'll try that. Definitely getting lazier with age but I feel like this is the last year I can allow the cloud to hang over me. Do something about it soon, move on without her or just man up and forgive/forget. This talk is weirdly therapeutic since I don't discuss with irl friends
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.