[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/soc/ you're the least autistic board on this whole website

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
/soc/ you're the least autistic board on this whole website pleas help me. what's a non weird reason to knock on my next door dorm neighbors door and start talking to her?

First of all I have a single dorm so no roommate. Also I have not been very social with the people on my floor at all. Anyway I ended up seeing her for the first time this morning and she looked pretty cute. Not 10/10 but 6/10 at least with blonde hair blue eyes. Also not saying she's not a whore but I haven't heard her bring any guys over to her room yet. What's a non weird reason to knock on her dorm?

Im decent looking though kinda autistic of course which is why I'm here. Also there's a chance she might think I'm kind of weird since I got high on cough medicine last weekend and threw up a little bit in my trash can and she might've heard that, and also because I stay up pretty late, and also because she might've heard me talking about Trump or something pol tier with my friends back home when I play steam with them. Pls help.

>pic related my university

If any of you guys are going to the ball state game and want another person to come with you I'd be more then happy to go with you. My only friend here so far is a Russian Jew that lives a floor above me.
>>
Well, first don't go to shitty IU. Go to a good school like Purdue.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 683x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 683x438px
>>24312502
I'm going here for business Purdue fag. Get mad cause your program can't compete with ours.
>>
>>24312487

>I'm decent looking though kind of autistic

If you're already thinking like that save yourself some grief and leave the girl be.
>>
>least autistic board
HAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHSHSHSHHSHHHSHSHAHHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHAHSHHSHSHHAHSHAHHSHHAHSHAHHSHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHSHSHSHHSHHHSHSHAHHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHAHSHHSHSHHAHSHAHHSHHAHSHAHHSHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHSHSHSHHSHHHSHSHAHHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHAHSHHSHSHHAHSHAHHSHHAHSHAHHSHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHSHSHSHHSHHHSHSHAHHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHAHSHHSHSHHAHSHAHHSHHAHSHAHHSHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHSHSHSHHSHHHSHSHAHHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHAHSHHSHSHHAHSHAHHSHHAHSHAHHSHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHSHSHSHHSHHHSHSHAHHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHAHSHHSHSHHAHSHAHHSHHAHSHAHHSHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAA!
>>
>>24312487
>/soc/ you're the least autistic board on this whole website

wrong the same faggots post in every thread
>>
>>24312531
>>24312527
I'm not saying it's not autistic. It's just I've heard of anonns finding dates and gf's on here.
>>
>>24312487
I was gonna give you a real advice but you sound like a fucking autist. No really, two paragraphs and I can already tell you're better off going gay because a girl will never talk to you
>>
>>24312527
>>24312531

Try and name a LESS autistic board on 4chan.

Knock on her door, ask her if she wants to get a bite to eat because you don't know anyone in the area and you're neighbors.

This gives her an easy out if she's not interested in you (I already ate, sorry) without you losing face.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 595x895px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 595x895px
>>24312558
Pls help me. I'm not completely hopeless I kissed a girl at camp once. I'm just really lonely here.
>>
>>24312487
Alright sorry. No need to be a dick about it. If you were coughing up like a fucking retard, knock on her door and apologize. Introduce yourself.

I doubt you can pull this off but the best way is just to knock and introduce yourself. Say you're new in the area and don't know anyone. Ask her if she wants to go out for coffee. Don't be pushy if she says no though
>>
>>24312487
talk to her the next time you see her in passing figure out something to say, knocking on her door is just weird
>>
>>24312487
How many times are you gonna make these threads man? I remember you got chased off r9k a few days ago.
>>
>>24312487
Why not just order a pizza and send it mistakenly to her dorm room then wait for it and after she opens the door you open and apologize pay for the pizza and invite her over to eat. Pretty fool proof.
>>
>>24313461
What /r9k/ thread?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.