[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets just use this thread to see how many kansan's are here,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: kansas.gif (10KB, 502x302px) Image search: [Google]
kansas.gif
10KB, 502x302px
Lets just use this thread to see how many kansan's are here, even if you are here for uni you are welcome. I really just want to see what other kansas anons are like so you dont need to give any information about yourself.
I will start
>18 m white
>location north east Kansas by McLouth but pretty close to Lawrence if you dont know McLouth
>interests vidya, freedom, chemistry, Maga
>love kansas I was born and raised here, but been most every where in mainland usa.
>still think kansas is the best
>dream is to own a ranch somewhere in western Kansas
If you want to know more just ask me ^_^
>>
I guess this could also be open to surrounding states
>>
I will see if this is still up in the morning otherwise I think i will consistently post one of these until its a success or i am banned idk which one will come first
>>
>>24311598
I'm on the Missouiri side of KC hello neighbor
>>
913/816

Just so you know I'm here
>>
>>24312213
I'm also in Missouri near KC. What's up?
>>
Wohoho you LIKE it? Raised in Leavenworth. Western KS is absolutely nothing but inbred meth heads with oil money. Kansas is a goddamn shithole and the only good thing about it is the complete lack of firearm laws.

>but anon, living in an impoverished 100% humidity sister fucking redneck town is gr8!

Seriously fuck McClouth
>>
>>24312974
I agree McLouth is ass but I enjoy most other parts of Kansas. I have a lot of heritage here most right outside Topeka by Dover. The humidity here is not even that bad anon what are you on about? And as for my western Kansas dream ranch. I like the solitude because some of the chemical experiments I want to do are not really safe to preform near civilisation or 100% legal. BTW I am 913/785 gonna be in Lawrence today if anyone wants to meet up briefly.
>>
>>24313046
I left Kansas 5 years ago to be a homeless wanderer. Ive since been to every state besides Maine and Alaska, and have very much confirmed that Kansas is shit tier. There are worse places in the states, but not many. I do like Lawrence and Manhattan, but every rural town ive visited has been the worst kind of shit. You wouldnt believe the things ive seen in that state.

What kind of experiments are you wanting to do? Land is dirt fucking cheap there, have you considered buying one of the abandoned gov't silos?
>>
>>24313068
never considered buying a silo. Toxic experiments with large quantities of mercury even trying to make a small scale nuke but the gov might fuck me up for that. Just stuff that could be toxic to others health. A silo would help to contain the experiments thanks for the idea. I have been to most other states as stated before and I found out I hate big cities. Small town life is good for me as long as it's the right town because I agree that some are absolutely degenerate. I like Melvern, Dover, Marion, Great bend and others like it.
>>
>>24312722
Just hanging out, getting pumped for cooler weather! How are you?
>>
>>24313068
oh and do tell of some of the shit you have seen. sounds interesting.
>>
>>24313143
Those silos are goat. One of the countries biggest LSD suppliers lived and produced in one for 30 years before being caught.
Big cities are definitely shit.
I once saw a couple fucking on the roof of a double wide trailer in Great Bend.
>>
>>24311586
913 checking in. Live in Leavenworth; work in Kansas City, KS.
>>
>>24313155
haha fuck thats weird. The weirdest thing I have seen is probably just couples having very vocal fights in parking lots nothing really crazy on my end
>>
Fuck this state man, no one's ever here but dumb redneck, racist, conservative extremists.
>>
>>24313304
Where are you at in kansas man? Also just curiosity what race are you?
>>
>>24313304
You must live west of Topeka and be black or Mexican.

Definitely not the case in the "KC Metro" area
>>
>>24313317
White, NEET, khv, bi, male, living in Emporia.
>>
>>24313336
sorry bud Kansas has not and probably wont open up to femboys like you for a while
>>
>>24313343
Not exactly a "femboy" but ya, generally always felt out of place/alien here, nothing in common with anyone else because I'm not into hunting and I'm not into sports.
>>
>tfw you moved from Kansas six months ago and actually miss it
>>
>>24313355
Lawrence being a college town and pretty liberal might be a better fit for you.
>>
>>24313362
what do you miss the atmosphere or the food. All hail porubsky's
>>
Thinking of either going to UMKC or KU next semester? Any advice? I know KC really well and would definitely be comfortable at UMKC but I kind of want to go to a bigger school
>>
>>24313429
KU seems nice and Lawrence is a nice midsize town but it only really starts to shine once you have lived here for a while. the downtown scene is pretty cool friendly people and not much crime. I would say if you are looking for a change of pace compared to Kansas City life come to KU.
>>
>>24313371
Both.
>>
>>24313429
KU is a party school. No one ive ever known that has gone there has graduated because they couldnt handle not partying all the time to study. Its very easy to get caught up in that shit there, and imo smaller classes are always better.
>>
Nothing better than a comfy Kansas thunderstorm right guys.
>>
I will be in Lawrence all tomorrow again if anyone wants to meet up.
>>
I'm in Manhattan, if anyone wants to meet up and smoke
>>
Wichititty here
>>
816/913 bi m near state line, grew up in KS live in MO now, go KU.

Any other gay or bi guys in the area?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.