[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your income? Post a pic, age, what you do and what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: classic.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
What's your income? Post a pic, age, what you do and what you make in a year; general range is fine.

32-- Sales; currently at 65k + commission yearly.
>>
File: IMG_4425.jpg (46KB, 631x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4425.jpg
46KB, 631x640px
>>24310818
More importantly, technical sales... takes forever to pull an order in but when it hits, the commission makes up for the heart ache.
>>
>>24310822
What do you sell famlam
>>
>>24310921
chocolate hearts, you damn sexy ass black man. <3
>>
>>24310818
Are you getting an EKG in this pic?
>>
>>24310921
analytical equipment.

aka, stuff you'd never want/need to buy for yourself unless you're a manufacturing company.

Upside is that I travel a ton for work. How about you?
>>
>>24310937
haha, no. Was visiting a friend who was in the hospital- there was an empty bed beside them and I couldn't resist.

>>24310927
what about you? age, position and salary?
>>
>>24310949
Well...I'm 21 F, I'm a senior in college (so i'm broke af), and i work in a nanopartical lab for my thesis. Photochemistry is my love <3
>>
>>24310985
nice; I'm an analytical chemist by training as well! I remember my broke undergrad/grad days. I don't miss it :p

Next stop grad school or trying to get a job?
>>
File: image.jpg (956KB, 2018x2620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
956KB, 2018x2620px
I work at target I'm a cashier
$10 an hour
I want to start selling t shirts that I've designed but don't really know how to get started
I probably pull 250 (after taxes) a week on average and it's not much but it's enough to get by
>>
>>24311005
Invest in a screen printer and decent quality tshirts. American Apparel has the best soft tees you could ask for. Keep your designs within reason and don't be to varied too fast. Keep it small and simple and sell for at least 20 bucks a shirt.
>>
>>24311005
Also if you're living at home, save that money if you don't need to spend it. I can't stress this enough. Coming out of HS with a few grand in savings will help you out.
>>
>>24311005
Do you like cock? I know. Not really on point. But still. Are you pro cock?
>>
>>24311018
Saved about 3k so far planing on buying a used car that's better on gas than my current vehicle
>>
>>24311016
Yea I've defiantly taken note from some of my favorite t shirt companies. They all use AA and it's honestly worth the extra cost. Quality over everything
>>
>>24311027
I mean I guess I like my dick but I guess others aren't bad but aren't really anything nice or special? A dick is a dick ya know
>>
>>24311044
Ok, thanks!
>>
>>24310942
A friend of mine is trying to sell a used NMR spectrometer for ~60k

Do you know where he could find a buyer?
>>
>>24311063
Depends-- where is your friend located? I'm going to assume its a university of some kind.

And, no joke, they may consider listing it on eBay. Lots of equipment is on there for way less than list price.
>>
>>24311081
He's in Texas. Not university based actually, he has family that buys from various government auctions/liquidations and other places, sometimes they get weird shit like this. His uni contacts have dried up since we've out of school for a while I'll let him know about Ebay.
>>
>>24311094
Tons of petrochemical/chemical companies in TX that may be in the market for a used NMR. Defintely some smaller universities/colleges would jump at a slightly used NMR.

Check out labx(dit)com. Think of it like an eBay for just for instrumentation.
>>
23, male. I work as a part-time retail slave. Too depressed to work full time at a real job.

$8/hour. $10,000 annually. All of my money goes to my rent and bills. I can't afford nice things.

>mfw too embarrassed to post my face
>>
>>24311112
Thanks a bunch for the info.
>>
>>24311119
No embarassment in this thread-- to have some form of income is better than none.

Depressed about what?
>>
No pic, but 26, 55-70k depending on overtime. Fabricator/welder.
>>
>>24311157
Nice. How are your working conditions? Did you need Trade School/Vocational training for the job?
>>
I've been questioning going back to college or not. I didn't really enjoy my time there but I know it would be to my benefit if I finished my AA any thoughts?
>>
>>24311170
I work third shift (hence posting now). It's not too bad, company I work for is laid back, plus third shift is laid back as well, so it's extra laid back. I took a vocation (welding) in high school, and then this company paid for me to go to machining school.
>>
>>24311177
Is an AA your only option? I've not seen much payband/scale increases from having an associate's degree. My advice would be to strive for a BS if going back to school is really your plan.

>>24311178
That's a nice gig then. What part of the country?
>>
>>24311140
I have major depressive disorder. Basically means I'm always sad about nothing.

Most people I know with problems like this do not work. They collect government checks. I guess I'm doing ok.
>>
>>24311196
Ohio. I've thought about a sales job here within the company, but traveling would be a downside to me. (Long term relationship)
>>
>>24311196
It's not my only option it's just the one that seems most appealing to me since I only need a semester or 2 to finish it up. I'm not sure if it's exactly a part of my plan, in fact I don't think that I really have much of a plan as far as life goes. I guess the constant nagging of family, friends, and colleges is getting to me.
>>
>>24311217
Sorry to hear that bud and you're right; I congratulate you on getting an income the working way.

>>24311221
I'm actually out of Columbus myself.
>>
>>24311228
If you don't see a career benefit, I'd spare myself the cost. Better off keeping it in an account with interest. Just keep slugging away man- every day's a new opportunity to move forward just a little bit and if you fall, at least you're falling forward.
>>
>>24311237
Nice. Used to date a girl down that way. Big city life isn't for me.
>>
>>24311243
Damn I feel that. I probably won't even ever want to pursue a regular day job anyway. Might just be a huge cost of time and money that I never fully get to expirence the rewards from.
>>
File: ALLSWAYZE.png (98KB, 203x303px) Image search: [Google]
ALLSWAYZE.png
98KB, 203x303px
>>24310818

22, 105k, software engineer in test
>>
>>24311271
Nice what kind of software do you work on?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.