[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on tinder >girl whose within my league (5/10 or below)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: 1471194048629.png (612KB, 536x598px) Image search: [Google]
1471194048629.png
612KB, 536x598px
>on tinder
>girl whose within my league (5/10 or below)
>yeah she's the-
>profile description says she a radical feminist and tumblr user

DROPPED
>>
>>24309013
She wouldn't have fucked you anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Us feminist tumblr users drop guys like you before you know we even exist.

feminism means equality you want a woman who's a feminist it just means she isn't an IDIOT.

I can't imagine me saying any of this will push you to have a positive veiw of feminism but as I'll never have a positive veiw of you I don't give a shit. Happy tindering
>>
>>24309204
>feminism means equality you want a woman who's a feminist it just means she isn't an IDIOT.
lol feminist ideologue spotted
>>
>>24309013
fun thing is she probably get's a ton more sex than you do and isn't as angry and lonely. All in all, bullet dodged for her!
>>
>>24309013
Those girls are the easiest fucks if you know how.
>>
>>24309013
Good job, who would want to date a crazy SJW feminazi!?
>>
>>24309288
Go drink bleach and smoke poison ivy, you bitch ass faggot.

>>24309204
People like you are why people hate feminists. You have a shitty attitude and think feminism is the only right way to be.
>>
>>24310851
Because it is the only right way to be. We hate you and don't care about your opinion because you think otherwise. I'm not going to NOT want equal rights. And if you think they are equal, you're an idiot.
>>
>>24309204
>feminism means equality you want a woman who's a feminist it just means she isn't an IDIOT.
Respectfully disagree on every count. Feminists are typically mean spirited, underhanded, deceitful, childish, bitter, closed minded, self righteous, and massively massively hypocritical. The only people who want feminists are other feminists, and that has nothing whatsoever to do with sexism.
>>
>>24309204
LOOOOOOOL

I've fucked 4 different girls who self identified as feminists and all of them were rape and degradation fetishists who got off to my chauvinism.
>>
>>24310867
You will never have a fulfilling relationship with a man. You will be a pump and dump until you get old, then you will be a bitter cat lady.
>>
>>24311020
People who think like you completely misunderstand what feminism is as do many women who call themselves feminists so I get where the confusion comes from. Just because people are shitty doesn't mean feminism is shitty. There are some real CUNTS out there I absolutely agree but as an idea feminism is the only sane thing.

>>24311043
*shrug* I'm a rape and degredation fetishist but only if I have a respectful relationship with the guy outside of sex. That probably sounds hypocritical, it probably is, I try not to examine it too closely because vanilla sex makes me cry.

>>24311048
I'm allergic to cats : / It's neat that you can tell the future, I'm glad they'll be able to fix my allergies.
>>
>>24311106
They had respectful relationships with me for a week or so at most.

One of them I was very disrespectful to from the outset though. Feels good man.
>>
>>24311111
>>
>>24311106
No, I used to misunderstand what feminism is. I used to think it's what you're insisting it is. I was very wrong. Feminism is indeed shitty. Anyway. To each their own. Have a good night.
>>
>>24311115
Fair enough, I think if it came down to it and I got myself into a situation where I was tied up or in a remote location playing out a rape fantasy with a guy who then chose to actually rape me or let other guys rape me I wouldn't report it. How stupid would I feel lol. So even if you are genuinely an asshole if I only fuck you once it's w/e.
>>
>>24311163
Alright, think what you think, agree to disagree. I wish you would stay to explain what you think feminism is to me.
>>
>>24311166
I know.

Pua is autistic, but feminism really is a shit test.
>>
>>24311185
I think I must be autistic because I have no idea what this post means.
>>
>>24311192
A shit test is a subconscious thing women do to see whether a guy has an assertive personality and is fuckable or not.

Feminists are not attracted to feminist men.
>>
>>24311203
Not true. As a man how could you possibly fucking know?
>>
>>24311213
Life experience.

BTW half of feminist men just say that to get laid and don't believe it at all. You probably know that though.
>>
>>24311223
You don't have a womans life experience so you can't kmow for sure. Even if one girl told you that it's not true for all.

Yup. Sometimes it takes a while for me to realize just how bad it is and grow to resent them in a relationship but when I realize I'm being a harping bitch instead of asking politely for them to be thoughtful about what they say (I end up a harping bitch when I have to ask politely too frequently) or some shit I break up with them. But I mean, I want to kill myself for some shit that matters more and I'm into girls too so it doesn't really bother me.
>>
>>24311171
Well it's a lot of what I already said in my first post. It dresses itself up as a noble cause, and in theory it is yet in practice it's anything but. Primary examples that jump to mind:
>rails against the nuclear family unit being the foundational basis for society despite that model having a proven track record of prosperity and shit like communism having a proven track record of decay
>affirmative action only ever manifests in policies and practices that are ridiculously unfair and in some cases potentially downright harmful
>fat acceptance movement not only defies basic biological instinct but encourages and even praises poor health
>women who've a chip on their shoulder about it not being socially acceptable for chicks to be topless in public literally use their own infant fucking children to try and shame everyone else into letting them get their way; what's arguably worse is they experience zero moral or ethical pause when putting their desire to make a petty political statement before the needs and care of their own damn offspring
>has wreaked havoc on the family court systems, which are now set up to punish men
>has wreaked havoc on the educational system, which is now set up to punish boys and continually works to lower standards all round
>claims to be the defender of oppressed women everywhere yet glorifies hijab and islam in general
>insists upon speaking for all women and dubbing other people as feminists regardless of whether we ourselves agree with your forced estimation of us
>trivializes rape and marginalizes genuine rape victims
>as of late, villifies "cis" white men simply because they are Caucasian and male
>shits on free speech while loudly proclaiming to be its strongest protector and promoter
>anyone who dares disagree with feminist doctrine gets immediately shouted down and viciously ridiculed
I could keep going but I think you get the idea.
>>
>>24311364
A decent amount of this is your opinion and not facts. Some of it is incorrect. I wont ask you to provide sources but I have yet to find credible ones that share your point of veiw.

Some simple things to address. Feminism isn't against the nuclear family. Other options should be more accesible and more generally accepted. The breastfeeding thing is a lot of different things for a lot of different people. While there are probably women motivated by other things moms just want themselves and their babies to be comfortable and it's a non sexual thing so why does it have to be a big deal? Black girls are also punished more frequently amd harshly by the educational system. It's not glorifying hijab it's glorifying choice. Trivializes rape? What? And I'll admit that some of those things do happen but those women aren't actually feminists they're just making us look bad.
>>
File: YySTO8O.jpg (103KB, 628x896px) Image search: [Google]
YySTO8O.jpg
103KB, 628x896px
>>
>>24311401
>Feminism isn't against the nuclear family.
It has been since its inception. For instance:
>Other options should be more accesible and more generally accepted.
See what I mean? The two ideas are at odds with one another by their very nature.
>Other options
Such as?
>The breastfeeding thing is a lot of different things for a lot of different people.
Talk to them. Be reasonable. Be calm. Be open to their POV, address the concerns they raise constructively, and explore compromises. I've done this more times than I can count and without fail every single one of them inevitably devolves into calling me names once they run out of arguments, admitting what can only be called butthurt about not being able to go around topless like men can, and *proudly* adopting a childish and bullheaded stance of "fuck you, I do what I want!" Anecdotal? Yes. Try it yourself sometime though. See what happens.
>Black girls are also punished more frequently amd harshly by the educational system.
How so? (First I've heard of that is all, not challenging your statement. Explain pls?)
>It's not glorifying hijab it's glorifying choice.
People who suffer from Stockholm syndrome make choices for themselves too. Doesn't mean glorifying those choices is a good idea.
>Trivializes rape? What?
"Catcalling is rape!" "Manspreading is rape!" Shit like that. The former is flattering and the latter is really just absolutely fucking hilarious. Then there's retards like mattress girl. Regret does not constitute rape.
>aren't actually feminists
No true scotsman. Feminists make us all look bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 750x749px
This seems like a good place to ask.
I never get matches what do
>>
>>24309303
>Those girls are the easiest fucks if you know how.

This. You're passing up a super easy pump-and-dump with a woman who loves being treated like a filthy whore in the bedroom.
>>
>>24313195
Tinder is essentially just swiping yes or no on a person's photo and this is the pic you use for it right? If so my suggestions would be ditch the hat, have someone else snap the photo, be looking directly into the lens (unless it's a candid shot), and sturdy up your posture.

/preemptive tl;dr

If you want the full autism:

>Roll your shoulders up and back and let them drop. Chest will move up and out a bit. Then slide (rather than tilt) your head back a bit as well. Let the weight of your skull be supported primarily by your spinal column rather than the two big tendons and surrounding musculature at your throat. Looks slouchy af when all our shit is rounded down and rolled forward.
The selfie in the bathroom while looking at yourself on the screen with the "this makes my face look the most presentable/least weird to me" expression shots aren't inherently bad or anything, they just don't make for very good first impressions.
>photos capture single moments
>our impression of a photo's subject relies on the context cues presented by/within the photo itself
>reaction type selfies where you snap one on the spot and send it off without thinking twice about it capture unique moments
>presentation type selfies all capture the same exact moment: a showcase of the varying degrees of vanity and insecurity that we all already know every one of us has
>snapshot of a captured moment that provides only redundant information about a person you don't already know = little context to form ANY first impression about that person, much less a decisively good or bad one
Granted I'm not all that familiar with tinder but the basic purpose of a photo in online dating is to convey "hey this is me" so whatever the other details of how it's set up, I can say this much with certainty: a "hey this is what I look like" pic isn't likely to get you as far as a "hey this is what I look like, this is how I carry myself, and this is what it might be like to hang out with me" pic.
>>
>>24313195
turn 15 and stop dressing like a faggot.
>>
>any mention of feminist, feminism or any type of fucked up dumbass make-believe "-sexual" in bio
>instant left swipe

i swear to god pansexual is like a tinder buzzword
>>
>>24311106

The move,dnt has proven time & time again that it isn't for the equality of the genders, and that its willing to lie for gain.

I'm not a feminist, no matter how hard you try to push the tag on me. I'm an equal rights advocate, and that's what I am.

Leave me out of your cult please!
>>
>>24311448
Your opinions on rape in particular are really awful. Catcalling doesn't feel flattering it feels threatening and if you're privileged enough to not understand why good for you. I'm done discussing though. It's clear to me that I can't reason with you. I'm glad you're able to at least explain your point of veiw even if you are wrong.
>>
>>24315746
No one catcalls you though.
>>
>>24315774
Not true, but it is only gross fucks so. I feel that partially has to do with where I live though. A higher percentage of the population than normal in the towns around me either have no teeth or are addicted to heroin...or both.
>>
>>24315788
well gee, don't I just feel terrible for you. I live in a nice small town outside of a big city. Everyone smokes pot like crazy but there is a rampant meth addiction in the surrounding areas. I don't see how this has anything to do with catcalling because stoner losers are equally if not more likely to cat call than actual hard drug addicts.
>>
>>24309204
>>24309288
lol buttrustled feminists.
>>
>>24315746
>Catcalling doesn't feel flattering
Oh and here's a buttrustled feminist who speaks on behalf of all women. Did you hold a conference with all the women in the world to come to this agreement, or are you just a fucking retard. Don't bother, I know the answer already. lel
>>
>>24315667
What do you look like just for reference
>>
File: n9TTOqE.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
n9TTOqE.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>24317091
I look like the ultimate alpha male you little cunt. I could crush your puny fucking skull in then fuck your mom and sister at the same time. Get on my level scrub.
>>
Women have to hate themselves and everyone else and want to be raped and used and looked down upon to be worth love? Ohhh. Shit. Guess I'm screwed then!
>>
File: image.png (49KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49KB, 300x162px
>>24317430
>>
>>24315882
Did I ask fot you to feel bad for me? I was fucking volunteering information but you love being condecending don't you? Makes you feel smart and big? It has to do with them being terrifying looking and twice my age. I hope you're having fun being unecessarily hostile on the internet lol.

Because SOME don't see it as flattering you shouldn't do it to ANY because when catcalling you can't ASK first to see of she wants it. It's so fucking simple but yeah I'M the retard.

Do you like it when you're walking through a department store and as you walk by her the sales woman sprays you with cologne that you didn't ask for? Catcalling is incredibly more uncomfortable than that for many women. I'm aware nobody in this thread respects women at all and if you say you do even if you genuinely think you do, you don't. I don't know why I'm bothering to give you explenations that you'll just explain away with bullshit that only makes sense to you though. It's clear to me you're not to be reasoned with.
>>
>>24310867
>yfw the wage gap and american rape culture are both false
>yfw women have had equal rights for years

also theres only two genders

>>24317430
kek
>>
File: f8e.jpg (13KB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
f8e.jpg
13KB, 320x362px
>>24317497
forgot yfw!
>>
File: notallmen.jpg (246KB, 1405x1152px) Image search: [Google]
notallmen.jpg
246KB, 1405x1152px
>>24317497
>american rape culture
>yfw you think america is the only place that counts
>>
>>24317497
Mfw none of this is correct. Where do you get your information from lol.
>>
What the fuck is this thread? Take this fucking thread back to /pol/ or better yet shut up since our opinions mean shit
>>
>>24317514
i mean there are rape cultures in the world but america is not an example of one, though the left would have you think otherwise
>>24317515
whats not correct? women make less money than men, but not for the same jobs. they just tend to pick less lucrative careers
>>
>>24317546
Why would the US be the center of anything anyway? Rape is happening everywhere all the time you buttcake
>>
>>24309013
>>>/pol/
>>
>>24317553
yeah so why do feminists make such a big deal of it only in america? "OMG I WAS DRUNK AND ASKED THIS GUY TO FUCK ME AND HE DID! RAPE CULTURE IS OUT OF CONTROL!" women are literally being murdered in other countries and its a normal thing. wheres the outrage
>>
>>24317591
ah the good ol' honor killings. "you are my sister and have disrespected our family by deciding you want to not marry the fat ugly sweaty creep who owns the biggest camel shop in town, I am gonna cut your fucking head off" and everyone else in those shit holes nods with approval because in the middle east they have no form of self control or logical thinking, just lots of "durka durka muhammed jihad"
>>
>>24317610
this is another huge problem with sjws. they run to defend muslims with "islam is a peaceful religion not all of them are jihadists!" uh read the fucking quran bro. the ones who dont commit jihad are simply content to let their brothers do it for them. and then they say "oh well its not like christians do everything that it says in the bible" ok, theyre not christians then. if a holy text is so holy why should you be able to pick and choose the tenets you follow? same for muslims. if you wear a hijab but think gays are ok, youre not a muslim, youre just some retard in a hijab
>>
>>24317591
I'm in Sweden and I can assure you that it's NOT only in America. It's just that that's all you see. Like when did you last watch any European news?
>>
>>24317699
I watched a really good play about political correctness and Muslims. It explained all of that really well. it was called Disgraced. If people only understood that Islam or any other religion are not religions of peace or tolerance, but religions of spite and hate, the world would be better.
>>
>>24317707
yeah we get it, you walk down the street in Sweden and there are roving packs of rapefugees defiling your women and the men are too cucked to fight to protect them. you are all going to be a tint of brown darker next generation because of how bad you dun goofed and all the rape babies thinking it's okay to continue raping.
>>
>>24317707
what i mean is that many feminists in america make a big deal out of issues in america, not realizing things are much worse in other places. not to say that just because others have it worse that we're perfect, but fuck get some perspective before you go saying america is a horrible country to live in

>>24317729
sometimes im really confused by the mindset of the left. it doesnt take much to figure this stuff out
>>
>>24317735
Yeahhh, it's not the refugees doing the raping. Good try though, have to get the lil' bit o' racism in there.

>>24317756
You're voting Trump, aren't you?
>>
>>24317764
as of now, im not voting. maybe trump can have my vote if he continues to sober up the way he did in mexico. i also intend on doing some research into gary johnson, not that he has a chance
>>
>>24309204
Question, I'm a male feminist, but I feel like many would disagree with my views. I believe in equality in the form of completely equal treatment. If something a guy said would lead me to call a guy a dick or punch him in the face, the same result would occur if a woman said it. I believe that by treating any woman as I would any guy leads me to being a feminist in the strictest definition. How do you female feminists feel about this?
>>
>>24317764
Sweden yes! How's your boyfriend Jamal treating you, Sven?
>>
>>24318436
HAHAHA LOL ALL SWEDES ONLY FUCK SOMALIANS LOL HAHA IMMIGRANTS!!!!!!!!

You guys are pathetic. And racist, but that goes without saying.
>>
>>24309204

>"feminism wants equality lol ur just sexist"
>"you can't hit me im a girl"
>"Rape is whatever I deem offensive to me"

Woman have more "privileges" than men do. Grow up you useless fucking nobody. If you want true equality, any "im a woman" is gone.

Fuck your double edged sword cunt. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>24309013
I've banged a few self proclaimed feminists. The only people they go bat shit crazy on are types that challenge her views just for a reaction. If you're just going to fuck her just agree with what she's saying and give her the bang
>>
File: back to basics.png (216KB, 631x1227px) Image search: [Google]
back to basics.png
216KB, 631x1227px
>>24315746
Strong opposition to things that aren't rape being frivolously declared rape is awful?
>picrelated, & pls share with peers
When actual rape victims have to have an even tougher go of things as a direct result of feminists who decided that actively promoting dishonesty was somehow the right thing to do...is that okay? Because by your logic, that's okay.

Forced sex is rape.
Forced drunken sex is date rape.
Drunken sex you regret having taken part in after the fact is neither rape nor date rape. It's beer goggles. And your poor judgment is on you -- not the dude you're willing to malign if it means not having to hold yourself accountable for your own decisions. Trying to renege on a drunken hookup by calling rape is fucking ludicrous. Demanding your cry of victim be taken seriously when you're unequivocally the asshole in the situation is *formulaically fucking ludicrous*.
>5 hours after eating a sandwich that I ordered it retroactively tasted bad, you took advantage of me you need to close down your restaurant
>I can't responsibility I alcohol'd so it's rape
Madness.

Feminism has yet to produce a concrete definition of itself. Pls tell whoever's in charge to stop meddling with words' meanings.

Manspreading ..ok yeah nope, can't even keep a straight face TYPING it.
>ummmmmmmm excuse me..? yeahhhh your balls...? are like...staring at me???
This will never not be funny.

Catcalling. Dude likes what he sees, audibly expresses admiration. Girl acknowledges, responds amiably. Very brief exchange. Happens in passing. Both parties get a neat little ego boost. The end. Compliments are flattering. Threats are threatening. If you are being threatened:
>ponder how feminism asserts that women are equally as strong & capable as men,
>>and maintains that women are in near constant danger of being raped by men,
>>>and thereby delegitimizes itself.
>brace for mental gymnastics
>once common sense wins out, invest in some means of self defense
>>
>>24315746
>It's clear to me that I can't reason with you.
Sure you can. I'm relatively easy to reason with. Hell I'll even give you the cheatcodes, here: If the reasoning presented to me is sound and stands up to scrutiny, I'm pretty damn likely to be persuaded by it. Using stuff like
>and if you're privileged enough to not understand why good for you.
>glad you're able to at least explain your point of veiw even if you are wrong.
to try and shame me into agreeing with you OTOH effectively does nothing. "Just trust me, I know I'm right" won't cut it either. Challenge my worldview. That's what works. I'm not averse to discovering I'm wrong. Principles that guide my thinking are live and let live, do no harm, contribute meaningfully, learn moar, grow, and give fucks about your community. At my best those principles guide my actions too; at my worst I'm a neurotic lazy selfish bastard. I honor tradition and innovation alike based on merit. Willful ignorance gets under my skin. So does cruelty.
There. You now know my motivations and what makes me tick and thus can strategically formulate your arguments if you so choose.

>I wish you would stay to explain what you think
So I did. Now I ask you to show me the same courtesy. New info and differing perspectives are worth consideration. I'd like to hear what you have to say.
>Black girls are also punished more frequently amd harshly by the educational system.
Still curious about that too.
>>
>>24309204
B U T T B L A S T E D
>>
>>24315788
>Not true, but it is only gross fucks so
tl;dr Be Attractive, Don't Be Unattractive.
>>
>>24309204
Feminists are usually
1. fat or obese
2. ugly or too butch
3. Horrible personality rude bitchy attitude
4. think that the problem they're single is everyone else
5. try to force their ideas and ideals on everyone else, like a communist or Nazi
6. Typically far-Left-Wing in anything political
>>
>>24320106
Proof that that bitch who died this week was right, feminism for a lot of girls is personal bullshit not shit to do with politics.
>>
Sure is MGTOW virgin in this thread
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.