[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have I never been rated over a 6 on here and of beauty is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (100KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 960x672px
Why have I never been rated over a 6 on here and of beauty is subjective, wouldn't some people think I'm cute?!
>>
>>24308019
kys
>>
beauty isnt subjective, thats just a lie spread by ugly chicks. trust i should know i dont look good either. imo you dont look that bad though
>>
>>24308029
Yeah I never got the phrase.. And I definitely don't think I look bad myself, I just literally never, ever hear anything positive.
>>
>>24308019
You look cute as a corpse, or maybe if you chop your balls off it could help, femanon here
>>
>>24308019
Hit the gym, make money
>>
>>24308050
What about my face?
>>
>>24308054
Beauty is only a light switch away
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57KB, 625x656px
to all newfags
>>
>>24308019
Art is subjective, not beauty, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
Do you keep deleting these fucking threads??

Mods dont do shit anywhere else on this board but somehow every brandon thread is deleted after 10 or 15 minutes

Are you just being a faggot OP or are the mods doing a halfass job?

>mfw milly dumps are still up
>>
>it's another designated Brandon thread

pls stop
>>
File: 1442544814282.jpg (78KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1442544814282.jpg
78KB, 422x750px
>>
There's no way Brandon still posts here...

What year is this, 2012?
>>
>>24308019
You do realize 6 is above average? Idiot.
>>
>>24308477
Are you really that surprised? Brandon is probably the most pathetic person who's ever posted here, I fully expect him to post here until the day he ends it all and goes full Elliot Rogers.
>>
>>24308606
He should do skype calls/vocaroos again
>>
File: 487513214.jpg (55KB, 614x412px) Image search: [Google]
487513214.jpg
55KB, 614x412px
>>24308118
>beauty is not subjective
>beauty is in the eye of the beholder
>>
>>24308160
I like Brandon threads
>>
Because you're fucking ugly. Do you just keep trolling or are you actually THAT fucking stupid? You're ugly. Now fuck off once and for all with your pig eyes.
>>
>>24308251
Dunno if it is the real you but i would let you fuck me hard
>>
>>24308019
i think youre adorable anon
>>
>>24308251
Saved this picture for recreational purposes. Would make out with you and take long walks
>>
Brandon you're alive!!!!!

I kept hearing you're dead-- WTF?
>>
>>24309162
No that's Holly
>>
>>24308837
He should livestream his rampage on periscope.
>>
>>24308019
Fuck off Brandon you all make us look bad. Whomever pays you needs to get a real job. Turn to Christ. This is not a healthy way for attention let alone your sole way. You haven't disappointed your parents. We all must trudge. Trudge not in front of hundreds of thousands. Mmkay?
>>
>>24309360
Pardon the typo. Listen. You aint ugly. I dont believe in shrinks but maybe see a Doctor. You are so extreme that you put out that even you don't even KNOW what you see when you look in a mirror let alone not like yourself or your image. Take a breather. Find a hobby. Learn your own self. And pretend you are tape recording everything you say
>>
>>24308050
Wrong. Anyways he's looking better with age. How about he models pics to a studio? Aha Brandon the model
>secular contrarians win again
>>
Beauty is related to symmetric face/body and finest phenotypes. I get you bro, some people think I'm weird and others think I'm kinda attractive.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.