[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I wanted to make a fun dating discord so shy people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: clip+(2016-09-08+at+04.29.21).jpg (355KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-09-08+at+04.29.21).jpg
355KB, 1024x1024px
Hey guys I wanted to make a fun dating discord so shy people can meet.
I hope we can all be friends!

https://discord.gg/9YrsDgB
>>
Cute picture
>>
Any girls there??
>>
File: 1471673219659.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471673219659.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>24307250
No one join it'll be a waste of time, 10 men for every 1 woman, some women will join the chat even though they have a boyfriend already and have NO intention fo dating anyone (like they do on dating sites, with at least 90% women having a boyfriend.)

Then there's that 1 guy who is somehow managing to fuck each and every one of them, while everyone else just is stuck with their hand as girls only talk to them for attention, leading them on and wasting their time.

Then you start to see light and think you have a chance with a girl, only to find out it's a fucking TRANNY who kept it a secret and you waste your money on the flight.

Then the only legit girls who want to date, are fat, ugly..hairy and have high partner counts (slept with at least 50 guys all with bigger dicks, and chads and tyrones.) and they're mentally unstable.

Unless you like sharing a whore, don't bother joining that chat, it will waste your life and fuck you OP you faggot.
>>
>>24307250
hOLy shit. stop shilling your girl-less discord
>>
>>24307531
Are you okay anon?
>>
>>24308769
boom
>>
>>24307531
>>24308769
clearly he's had some experiences
nice touch of posting an advertising photo of a sex doll
and a website you buy them from
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.