[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted this in /b/ to begin with because I'm fucking retarded.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: ass.png (277KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
277KB, 538x538px
Posted this in /b/ to begin with because I'm fucking retarded. It got 404'd.

I met this "princess" on OKC looking for "mutually beneficial NSA fun." Asked for naked pictures with my SN and timestamp so I know if it's legit. She said "gimme a few minutes" and hasn't responded in a while. I've never done this shit before and I ain't about to get busted on my first go if I even decide I'm desperate enough. Advice?
>>
>>
>>24301497
That's a nice enough ass. Is it a boy or a girl?
>>
>>24301526
For real. I didn't know where else to post this.

>>24301532
Says she's a girl. At this point I'm desperate enough to pay for it so I don't even give a fuck, I just want to know if it's legit.
>>
>>24301540
It shouldn't take too tremendously long for someone to produce what you want. I'd give it 24 hours then move on.
>>
>>24301562
Thing is, when I asked to begin with she immediately sent me a picture of her revealing some thigh. We're talking on Kik so I know she took it fresh, but that doesn't change my worry about it being a sting and her extended silence all but confirms my worry.
>>
>>24301540
Also, busted? You cheating?
>>
>>24301579
A thigh doesn't tell you much though
>>
>>24301581
No, BUSTED. As in arrested. I've never been arrested in my life and I don't intend to let some pussy ruin that.
>>
>>24301590
>that doesn't change my worry
Meaning, yeah, I know, it doesn't.
>>
>>24301497
That's a girl, but boy oh boy are you going to regret it as soon as you ejaculate.

>speaking from experience
>>
>>24301604
Please, share with the class.
>>
>>24301594
If you're negotiating negotiating fee and exchanging money surely there are better places than okstupid?
>>
>>24301615
I've fucked a lot of fat girls
I've paid for sex a few times

Both situations were incredibly humiliating and I wasn't prepared for the post-nut regret. You're going to want your money back and you will be mad at yourself.

Just jerk off and think about it again.
>>
>>24301641
We're communicating on Kik. I never directly asked her how much, only implied that I'd like a piece, leaving the wording vague. She immediately gave me prices.
>>
>>24301653
I've fucked mostly fat girls and they were my favorites. You might be right about the money though, but I've been through a lot worse situations just to get pussy. My ex is a fucking horrible bitch.
>>
File: 1472787052295.jpg (59KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1472787052295.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
>tfw sex addict
>tfw I've had probably 30 tinder whores I've sent my address to, have over my house, within hours of "meeting them"
>handful still comes over to Fuck for drugs
>mfw strange, sometimes drug addicted women know where I live, and know I live alone

I'm not even desperate, just fucking stupid. Just wait op
>>
>>24301676
same shit here
what about those quick meet-and-fuck at motels

protip: feminists and sjw are the worse, avoid at all costs
>>
>>24301676
I'll swap lives with you, bro.
>>
>>24301653
I love fat girls. Haven't ever paid for sex, but there are some specialized things that I've wanted to do that I might pay for.
>>
>>24301750
I love them too until I come to my senses after cumming.
>>
want to share pics? or looking for fun hook ups. text only please.
am willing to take requests if you are nice ;)
want to keep anon and be discrete

hmu a.t.
5. gotta spread this out
1 gotta spread this out
(4) (1) 9.
....7[8]2O !!!!
>>
>>24301497
If you're looking to pay for it, skip OKC. Just go to backpage and look at the ads there. You can easily verify the legit ones by checking their reviews on TheEroticReview.com They make you pay to read the while thing but you can read a summary for free. If there are several spaced out over at least a month, it's probably legit.
>>
>>24301594
you have to pay to be busted.
just pay afterwards.
>>
>>24301794
A lot will ask to see the money upfront. Also, there's a thing called intent.
>>
>>24301497
Im sorry op but thats a really ugly bum

Id say move on
>>
>>24301841
Made me diamonds immediately when she sent it to me. She's kind of a butterface but I can work with that.

>>24301772
It's not like I was even looking for it really. I was bored and drunk cruising the "casual sex" matches and just messaged her for kicks. It was only the next day when I looked back through all the stupid shit I'd said to other sluts that I noticed she even implied in her profile that she's a prostitute.

>>24301766
What the fuck is that?

>>24301762
I never regret fucking chubbies. I fucked a skinny bitch one time who was obsessed with my cock and my tongue but I always had such a hard time cumming with her. And she bruised my pelvis grinding on my dick a few times.
>>
>>24301905
wait, you're paying for sex or just for photos and whatnot? are you guys near each other? anyway, I don't see why she would be catfishing you if she planned on meeting up because you'd see that she's not who she says she is.. don't pay until afterward. if you are paying for photos, though, and you want someone who is who they say they are HMU :)))))
>>
>>24301963
I'm not worried about being catfished, I'm worried about being fucking ARRESTED. I'm requesting pictures from her, with no money changing hands, so that she can prove that she's legit. Only then will I agree to MEET her, and until she's naked and asking if I want to fuck, I will not agree to pay or even engage in negotiations implying payment for the sex.

Holy fuck, even buying weed isn't this stressful.
>>
>>24301497
Looks like an ex of mines ass
>>
>>24302001
Ah, okay. I did the same thing with a guy from OkC earlier in August. For both of us it was our first time doing anything of the sort. He paid for a hotel and afterward went to an ATM and paid me. It was weird, though, because he picked me up and dropped me off because I'm on a campus and have no car.
>>
>>24302173
Post pics of tits and a time stamp
>>
>>24302001
If you're in socal area stay away..
>>
Woke up this morning, "she" responded. She ended communcation. Definitely not legit. I dodged a bullet there boys.
>>
>>24301963
1. Where are you?
2. How does one get in touch?
3. Working girls really let you pay them afterwards?!!
>>
>>24303094
Huh that is pretty strange imo. Can't get the money if you don't have the meeting. What sort of price was she? Even though it could be a boy or a girl, I'm enjoying her ass pic.

Makes me miss the UK where adultwork made finding someone you liked relatively easy and secure, none of the bullshit trying to fly under the radar like there is in the US.
>>
>>24301497
That's a non-ass right there. Is she Asian? Flat ass.
>>
>>24301497
That's a really terrible ass
>>
>>24303237
No, they don't.

>>24303249
The person was probably not actually looking for money and was just trying to see what funny messages they would get posing as a girl who was, or OP said something that was a major red flag to them, enough to stop communication. Most likely the former, but the latter isn't impossible.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.