[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminine guys, how elusive are you? I recently discovered I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Feminine guys, how elusive are you?
I recently discovered I'm Bi, and I want to kinda get a feel for how desirable I (chubby top, 250lbs 6'3) would be between feminine males.
>Pic makes my hands and arms look super fat
>>
It's not your hands and arms that look fat, it's your fat fucking torso.
>>
>>24298361
Well, not very desirable is the answer I guess. But you will still get some matches if you don't have high standards.

Or, you know, get unfat.
>>
>>24298361

I like to think of myself as a feminine guy, though age will probably take that from me soon enough. I could get into that, a cute chubby guy is nice.
>>
>>24298361
you're disgusting tbqh
>>
>>24298361
> pic makes my hands and arms look super fat

Yeah, it's the pic that does that.
>>
Dude. Nothing personal, but you're a bit beyond chubby.

Attraction is pretty shallow. Understand that your body type is gonna pretty dramatically limit your number of potential partners. You're gonna need to compromise, like as not, to find someone into you and vice versa.

At the end of the day, man, love yourself and who you are. But to broaden your options, I'd recommend slimming down a bit.
>>
>Women won't date me because I'm too fat, maybe I should go for men who look like women instead

You're not chubby, you're obese. Your gut is huge.
>>
>>24298361
i-i would date you.. but im chubby too (looking to lose weight)
>>
If you have a flappy gut, you're beyond chubby. I guess if you can see your dick while standing straight it is ok. A flappy gut is a no-no nonetheless, gay or not.
>>
>>24298361
Used to be like O(bese)P
How many femme sub twinks can I slay now?
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 640x1136px)
image.jpg
121KB, 640x1136px
>>24298361
Honestly I'd let you smash as long as you have a nice enough cock
>>
Just be prepared to let me do most of the work and most importantly for fat/out of shape people, ask more fit partners to slow down when they're hurting you. Some ppl keep quiet about that shit and then blame ya later lol. I'd post pic but haven't shaven in a while thought I would caution you of that first
>>
>>24302601
Post pic anyways. I'm curious of the caliber of guy that will fuck fatties.
>>
>>24298361
Lose some fucking weight op, you're disgusting. Gays have much higher standards than women when it comes to appearance and femboys get the pick of the litter.
>>
File: 1471821045545.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471821045545.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>24298361
>chubby
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.