[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kik thread to talk dirty, men and women guests wanting to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: descarga.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Kik thread to talk dirty, men and women guests wanting to have fun. No boring girls. Add Age / gender / sexuality. Also women who know
>>
I'm just going to put this here and give you a bump.

23/m looking to jerk off for whoever wants to watch. Add me St.Sheff
>>
30 / M straight
Nawtyfuntime
>>
Guitarplayer21345
20/bi/usa
Looking for someone to have fun with tonight~
>>
difibrul8r

m/fap n share
>>
24/m/us/straight
Looking for ladies to talk dirty with
argama78
>>
21/m/bi
Open to anything
SadisticBliss
>>
JasonnBrooks 19m
>>
I have a scat toilet for you guys.
long story short:
> texting with this crossdressing sissy slut over kik (pretty hot slut if you ask me)
> like to be an urinal and cleaning toy for stinky cock
> totally doesn't like scat
> always writes about how (she) wants to get raped
> told her, if she wants to be a whore or getting raped, she has to do stuff she doesn't like
> seems not to care
> order her to be a scat toilet for people that text her on kik
> "if that's what a good girl has to do, I will be an eager toilet..."

So guys, go on and just tell her you heard that she is a hungry toilet or even bette tell her how you want to take a dump down her throat or how you munch your shit into her food.
Bet she will appreciate this.

> me texted her with a second kik
> acts like shit is the most delicious thing

Name is Vivien_Lynn
>>
23/M/French
Open to anything and everything. Kinda goes with the French stereotype, don't it.
johnozgray
>>
File: Code.png (95KB, 397x519px) Image search: [Google]
Code.png
95KB, 397x519px
19/Mtf/Usa

Sub boys. Girls who can carry a conversation. Dont be afraid to send pictures ouo

RedMatzoo
>>
Jeremy4chan
35/m straight
Big tits, wife gf share talk
>>
>>24298179
Bumping this
>>
j4vi027
27/M/Spanish
Looking for females to talk
>>
18/m/Germany
kik: Kurodrago
im up for anything
>>
20/F/usa
Looking for some boy toys to show me their hot cocks. Send me some pics for some dirty roleplay or some pics of me in my birthday suit.(not my bday btw) hmu on kik
Kik: iloveprincessforever
>>
Lessthanneedle
mostly Straight. 24, usa , male.
>>
22 male straight
Athletic military build

Bbc for girls
>>
22 m bi nyc kik: jeasyjny
>>
>>24299407
I'm an idiot. Acusupreme
>>
Hey folks!
I'm a 21 year old guy and I'm looking for a girl, trans or femboy to do some occasional sexting with. I'd like it to be longer term, as in, we'd occasionally hit each other up to have fun together. I'd like to start out on Snapchat or Kik, but if things go well, I'd love to take it out to Skype.
About me. I'm 21 years old. I've got brown hair, dark eyes and I'm well over 6";) I prefer girls and trans, but I am a bit bi-curious as well. I love cocks, but I'm not into guys that much. However, IF you're feminine you can always give it a shot. I might like you and return the favor!
My snapchat is: XValentinus
My Kik is: XValentinus
>>
24/M/Straight

Hung and bored, Looking for female/trap to trade with but willing to showoff to most

kik is nsfwdblock
>>
XC1935
23 Year old Dom Latino dude
Hanging out before work. Looking for dudes with twisted kinks. Not looking for a chub. Hit me up
>pic related. It's me
>>
Mikeyd6754
23.m.bi
Guy's or girls hit me up
>>
Switchblade0486 bored kik me
>>
Jle1995 m 19 msg me if you want more of this cock
>>
fleeezs 22 m bi ger
>>
24/m/straight

dozzcl
>>
AdilPleaseGetOut

I don't care. Talk dirty. Who knows. Maybe I'll like it, maybe you'll like it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.