[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for females (and males too, I suppose): Would any of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 211px-CoeurHumain_svg.gif (24KB, 211x319px) Image search: [Google]
211px-CoeurHumain_svg.gif
24KB, 211x319px
Question for females (and males too, I suppose):
Would any of you be interested in a guy like this?
>tall, around 6'1"
>thin, like, natural ectomorph
>smart
>creative
>slightly /fit/
>about 7/10 when it comes to looks
>going to go to college/in college
>very shy, but in a kinda cute way
>big dick
>great sense of humor, but bad at telling jokes
>into video games, both playing and creating
>loving and loyal, but a bit clingy
>calm, thoughtful, and understanding, to the point that seems emotionless at first
>Genuinely caring, but bad at emotional support and rather gives advice instead during times of grief, stress, or anger

Because I've been having a hard time getting girls to have any kind of emotion for me and loneliness seems to be my dominant feeling nowadays. I want to know if there's hope for me, or anyone out there interested in a guy like me.
>>
obviously if ur only posting nice things about yrself ofc people are gonna tell you that you're nice and deserve love.
just from this post i can tell that ur a bit narcissistic, desperate, and probably a bit awkard. you give off "nice guy" vibes
>>
>>24294335
You're much the exact type I seem to get into relationships with, apart from the video games thing. Be warned, but the stuff about loneliness being your dominant feeling is a little offputting and you do give an all round slightly desperate vibe. Be the person you want to be without a girl to complete you.
>>
>>24294353
I wasn't really trying to only say good things about myself, I tried putting in as much bad as I could think of off the top of my head; for example, saying that despite having a great sense of humor I can't tell jokes at all.
I know I'm not perfect, and that I'm desperate. I'm not narcissistic, I just know my strengths and weaknesses. Perhaps I should have seperated my strengths and weaknesses into seperate points instead of combining them so people would get a better idea. This is my first OP on 4chan, so I apologize.
>>
>>24294369
And stop apologising for yourself!
>>
>>24294366
This was very helpful. I feel as though I have become the person I want to be, but I can't shake the feeling of loneliness off me for some reason. Like I've said to another anon on this thread, I know who I am, but I can't just seem to be happy by myself. I'm still a complete me on my own, I enjoy the things I do and I am very open to trying new things, I'm just a little sick of doing everything alone. I have friends, but I feel like I need something more than regular friendship.
>>
you remind me of myself in your speech habits and self description, just without the physical attributes you do for the most part. almost down to a t actually.

aaaaaaaaaand i'm having just as much trouble with finding a girl. honestly it's probably the desperation for the most part, people pick up on it; i have very few friends, and i try really hard to chill with people who i want to get to know better but i give off sort of a lonely clingy vibe and people don't stick.

i mean maybe it's something else, but i'm taking your post as backing up a theory i already was thinking about.
>>
>>24294409
OP here,
I think my problem could be that I seem a little too smart and professional for my own good at first, and people don't really see my fun-loving side for a while. I'm not entirely sure though, hence why I made this thread in the first place. Best of luck to you though, anon. Hope things work out for you.
>>
>>24294335
Look mate, I would date you, but I'm not the typical girl. You mostly wrote nice things about yourself, but I can see many potential dealbreakers right away.

Shyness in guys is typically not cute in any way. Being "mysterious" is considered attractive, but a guy feeling nervous about human interaction is almost never seen as a plus.

Big dick? How is that going to help a relationship? By the time a girl actually sees your penis, its size would not actually matter at all.

Being clingy is lame, and actually the one thing that I cannot stand at all from the things you mentioned. I have a life and I expect my partner to have a life too. I don't like people clinging on me, because I have many things to do and I also love to spend time by myself. You need to be able to be happy by yourself before you pursue someone else.

And finally, about those 2 last points, 99% of the girls still want the Prince Charming. Some will deny it at first, but they all want it deep inside. If you seem emotionless or unable to support a girl, she is going to think that you DONT CARE about her. Personally, as I mentioned before, I am really unattached, so it is not crucial for me. However, I still expect my partner to read my emotions and learn how to deal with them properly.

Finally, if you seem so insecure, you are going to scare girls. Sadly, confidence is really important and you need to project that, even if you dont feel it.
>>
>>24294423
you're a bit narcissistic, sorry m8. i am too, but you seem a bit in the dark about it.
>>
>>24294432
question for you though: what does "emotional support" mean to you? this is the thing i have the hardest time with
>>
>>24294432
Thank you anon. Let me explain myself on some things though.
I said "cute kind of shy" because I seem a little mysterious to people, and some tell me it's cute. I felt as though "shy" would have been a bettet term for it though.
I felt as though I should mention my dick because some people seem to only care about that nowadays, but perhaps I've just been talking to too many whores or something.
I said "slightly" clingy because I have some trust issues due to prior relationships, I greatly understand boundaries and people's need for alone time. Hell, I would need alone time too if I was in a relationship. I just like to know what's up if my girlfriend is going somewhere without me, I don't need to hold her hand through everything if she doesn't want me around all the time.
I seem emotionless because I feel as though I need to be "professional" when meeting new people for some reason. I don't know why, and I've been working on it, but I understand I can be off-putting as a result. Trust me, I try to be the "Prince Charming" kind of guy because I want to be the best Me I can possibly be for whatever girl potentially wants me. Perhaps it's naive of me to strive myself for perfection simply for others rather than myself, but at least I'm improving.
Again, I'd like to thank you cor your advice. Everything you said is duely noted and I'll take it all into account. I may seem narcissistic, but that's only because I'm a perfectionist and I expect myself to always improve, and strive myself for the better.
>>
>>24294451
Sorry if I seem narcissistic anon, like I've said to another, I strive for perfection, or as close to it as possible. I want to be a great person so I can inspire and help others. It sounds corny and lame, but it's the truth. I care about others way more than I care about myself, believe it or not. It sometimes gets to a point that it becomes a flaw.
>>
>>24294501
so far the biggest thing i've noticed about you is you need to explain everything to someone who you disagree with or who you feel doesn't have the "full story" (again, it feels like i'm talking myself.)

but really, i'm not trying to be a dick; look at that, and try to infer what you will from it and improve yourself
>>
>>24294501
>>24294511
(in other words you're making excuses for yourself)
>>
>>24294511
Trust me anon, I do take people's thoughts and criticisms into consideration, but I do still feel the need to explain myself a little more so people understand me better. I feel like people nowadays are less understanding of others, and so I try to defend myself so others can understand me, at least a little bit. I like to improve, but I do like to give people the full story too, just so they don't think anything of me that isn't true.

>here I go explaining myself again

I don't think you're a dick, I made this thread for the purpose of people like you trying to help me become a better person so I have a chance at getting a girlfriend eventually. Thank you for your responses, anon.
>>
>>24294464
Mostly being a good listener. Literally everyone claims to be a good listener, but very very few people actually are. You need to listen, analyze and UNDERSTAND what I say. Unlike many girls, I'm actually very upfront about what I feel, I don't like going around circles and throwing cryptic messages. But I want my partner to go one step ahead of what's expected. If I had a shitty day at my job and I complain about it, I would appreciate a suggestion for some activity to relax my mind. Also, I don't this whole "paying attention" to me to be a duty. You are supposed to want to know about your partner, so listening should be something enjoyable. If it's not, then you should find someone else.
>>
>>24294544
so instead of a suggestion on how to help the whole of the situation, more of a suggestion to how to deal with the immediate emotion? or should i just sit back and not comment at all? i over analyze most things so i end up just saying what i feel like they should do and sounding like a know it all
>>
>>24294544
OP here,
More girls should be like you. Upfront is likely one of the best traits a girl can have.
I love to listen to people's problems and find solutions to them. As I've said earlier in this thread, I like to help people. I'd like even more to help a partner in times like that. I see listening and understanding someone's problems to be like bonding in a way, you learn more about them and you help them through their situations, big or small, together. It's a nice feeling too, being trusted with even the smallest information like that.
>>
>>24294335
literally. what the fuck is this? characteristics? lay off vydia for a week. you can't make someone like you based on your attributes. make your "partner" whatever it might be decide who you are and not you.

Anyone who visit this board is full of retards sometimes. I'm the biggest one, apparently.
>>
>>24294544
Because it's hard to detect that x isnt y.

>talking about oneself in first person
>>
Damned fuck, this is the most narcisistic post ever. Your problem is that you create that problem. get out of home, meet people. sticking on 4chan complaining about your problems ain't gonna solve them. Learn how to listen, to talk and have arguments.open up yourself with other people, don't stay with "oh, i'm so shy to talk". fuck that shit, people ain't gonna to know you if you don't open your mouth and consequently your heart
>>
it may seem like a rant, kid but it's to help you. Get out of your confort zone
>>
it may seem like a rant, kid, but i'm saying this to help you. Get out of your confort zone, explore your life because no one is going to do it for you
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.