[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah I want to commit a suicide, how is the best way to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-08-18 12.41.33.jpg (87KB, 916x842px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-18 12.41.33.jpg
87KB, 916x842px
Yeah I want to commit a suicide, how is the best way to do it without pain.
>>
Overdose on heroin
>>
>>24289187
You're literally that guy from No Country for Old Men
>>
>>24289187
any suicide method will probably cause some level of discomfort, my dude.
but here, have fun
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
That is great I want to know about the espiritual world anybody knows beyond, I want to survive there after to kill myself
>>
File: IMG_20151115_130622.jpg (213KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151115_130622.jpg
213KB, 960x720px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
>>
Great guys, the thing now is what happen in the spiritual world how I can survive or how is exactly
>>
>>24289187
Hello.

I'll share my experience with you.
I tried to fix a gas mask to my face (a big carbon-filter mask), and where the filter goes i fixed a balloon with butane.

While I dozed off, I must have removed the mask. I woke up the next day FUCKING RELIEVED that didn't kill me. I talked to my psychiatrist and he sent me to a mental hospital.

There i knew all sorts of very cool people, all of them going thru trouble just like you or worse. I remember a guy, called himself "package", he was a patient for fucking 27 years or something. One guy killed himself with the TV power cord while i was there.

The time at the mental hospital, the contact with people just like me, to talk about suicide and how life is shit, to put this things out like it is a normal part of human condition, that saved my life. Makes you feel normal.

I can't help you along your journey, but... if you kill yourself you will never know if you could be happy being a farmer in Indonesia or any other crazy ideia.
>>
>>24289276
>>24289243
I'm a kardecist. Its a religion that tries to mix science and spiritualism. A lot of common theories with the A∴A∴, pretty /x/ stuff. We believe people who suicide have the same fate as people who kill others; They have to spend the "time" (years) they destroyed in the existence programming (that is, the amount that person was left to live that he took) in a place called Umbral. There is a specific place for people who suicide. There is no police or "god servants" who put people there; It's complicated, but you have a body and mind, and by the time you are dead, you only have a perispiritual body, and since now you can't control your thoughts (because you literally forcibly lost you mind), everything is feelings, and since you are in fucking hell with people who had the same fate as you, you will feel like real collective shit for all the years you had left to live, but now you're completely alone and with nothing to soothe your pain.
>>
>>24289326
all you need is some love man....some love man...good ass pussie love man...then you fell it up your peeped....all the loveeeeeeee
>>
Helium gas mask or too much insulin mate. U'll simply fall asleep an never wake up.
>>
>>24289326
Thanks for support love injuries me a lot it's true that I will be sentenced for life can you explain me about your kind of religion?
>>
>>24289402
i made up a post in /x/

>>18093379

Have faith that tomorrow will be better. It will. Do some drugs if you have to, because anything you do in life can be treated, but suicide have no cure. only prevention. Just don't get addicted lololo
>>
>>24289534
shit

>>>/x/18093379
>>
Helium asphyxiation.
>>
Did you used to make these threads a long time ago with your name and saying you were going to kill yourself? You're from CT?

I asked about you and got banned for stalking last time.
>>
>>24289999
nice quads
>>
File: 1469313185557.jpg (200KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1469313185557.jpg
200KB, 1239x795px
Suprised that no one has posted this yet. Just make sure to buy pure helium or any other pure inert gas, they cut most of the helium tanks with oxygen now so that people can't kill themselves with it so I've heard its not really the best route anymore.
>>
Helium some oxygen tubing and a plastic bag. Hook the tubing to the tank other end into the bag put the bag over your head and turn the tank on. If you bought a big enough tank you should be dead of hypoxia in about 10 minutes.
>>
Stream it.
Do it for the meme, billy.
Do it for the meme.

Speaking of memes, why would you give a fuck about how painful it is if you're about to die?
>>
>>24289187
Death by cop, the adrenaline will decrease the amount of pain you feel. You'll also be remembered as being a faggoty faggot, but that's okay.
>>
Grow old and die of old age.

Totally painless
>>
>>24290562
>old age
>painless
Have you ever seen an old person?
Hope to live as old as 65 and die. That is the dream.
>>
I've been suicidal this month and researching methods (this is what grad school is really meant for). There's no easy way out besides maybe an exit bag. Overdosing on something is a terrible idea, like using Tylenol. You tend to die months later of liver failure.

Shooting yourself in the head or heart (less effective) seems the most painless to me because you'll be dead almost instantly, but you could always mess up and just disfigure yourself or worse.

Basically, there isn't an easy and painless way.
>>
>>24290547
>why would you give a fuck about how painful it is if you're about to die?
Because he's a coward.
>>
Grow old mate. Things will pass and you'll see this moment almost in a funny way. Confront whatever you have to. Just don't do it. Suicide is not the solution. Hugs mate. Carry on in there.
>>
>>24289187
stream it you ugly piece of shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.