[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MN Hookup Thread Post age, sex, location, orientation, relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: mn-largemap.png (75KB, 756x550px) Image search: [Google]
mn-largemap.png
75KB, 756x550px
MN Hookup Thread

Post age, sex, location, orientation, relationship status, what you're into, etc. I'll start

32/M/Minneapolis/Straight
Attached but play on the side, kinky, Dominant, open to age but prefer younger than myself.

Kik: BeardedGent612
>>
>>24287465
Nobody fucking lives here, anon.
18/M/Brainerd/Straight
Single, don't want shit right now i'm poor. Give me a decent job and I'll love you forever.
for real- Video games, walks, bsd.u 1-4. The chill life.
>>
>>24289772
i bet you take it up your lubricated ass
>>
Bi college guy in eagan. Kik: Limitless3116
>>
>>24289775
you cannot bait me
>>
It is my dream to meet some dude (or gal) from the Duluth area that wants to play arcade beat-em ups and other video games with me.
>>
32 minneapolis. Let's go get drinks and games at up down.
>>
Any female want to hook up in the next hour let me know

6'2" lanky man here white ddf
>>
26/M
763/612 area
I'm up for just about anything or anyone. Bored for the most part.
>>
File: 1420783271083.jpg (33KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1420783271083.jpg
33KB, 313x313px
25 M Mankato here.

Looking for Friends and Hook Ups
>>
>>24293004
Kik?
>>
23M Duluth
kik: allinal
>>
19/m/651
>>
>>24287465
single 23/m/Saint Paul. mostly straight: I like cute, submissive feminine girls, and built, dominant, masculine guys. mostly I'm just looking for friends right now though.

originally from Washington. just moved here two weeks ago after a short term stay in Denver, where I actually had a pretty decent social life. now here, I barely know anybody. the only cool co-worker of mine is busy hanging out with his friends from out of town:/

I'm pretty nerdy, but not horribly awkward about it. I like doing stuff outdoors like hiking (God, I miss mountains) and longboarding. also sitting inside baked drinking tea while talking about philosophy or religion or current events.
>>
>>24294307
vicbosspw
>>
507. Southwest
26/m
[email protected]
>>
22/m/612

Need a bbgirl who wants to chief blunts and go to the illest feminist run/supported house shows and parties; in exchange for very specific sexual favors and a latent understanding that your expectations can always and instantaneously be crushed by reality
>>
24/m/612

Chubby bi guy looking for fun. Kik gskies22
>>
Damn! There really are no femanons here.
>>
>>24296329

I am : )
>>
>>24296758
ya but we all live in the cities and you live in fucking duluth
>>
>>24296866

I know, it sucks.
>>
23/m looking for a smooth girly boy. I live in southern minnesota! Kik me at mnanon01 (:
>>
>>24297004
Come down south to visit.
>>
>>24297004
Yeah what the other anon said, come down south and play arcade beat em ups with us. Or arcade fight games!
>>
Why does Mankato suck so bad?
>>
>>24297642
Live there and I agree with this statement
>>
>>24297004
Kik?
>>
>>24297650
I just moved here mid-June. I've lived in 10 other cities and I can't stand the people here.
>>
>>24297774
I don't know where you lived previously, but I feel like it gets better. The younger college kids suck, but generally everyone else is good people.

Watch out for the common hang out scenes around though, people there are generally asshats.
>>
>>24297837
I've had issues with all ages here, honestly. I mean it's kind of your typical middle class white suburbia town so there's just a lot of people who seem to be overly self-absorbed and pretentious. I've made a few male friends through my boyfriend but most of the girls out here seem to be your average fake-tanned snobby club bimbo.

Also people can't drive or park for shit.
>>
>>24297891
>white suburbia town

Yes. That's what it is. I've seem to only run into the self-absorbed and pretentious fucks downtown. Mostly at places like the Coffee Hag or the Wine Cafe. It all depends on how you look. But yeah if you run into that stuff, it sucks.

Hope it gets better for you here though!
>>
>>24297642
>>24297774
>>24297891

Finally finished school and moved the fuck out. Mankato is the worst place on the planet.

Coffee Hag had some decent people but I always felt at arms length. Pub 500 is probably the least shitty bar on a good night. I always felt that the few good people that had to live down there never left the house either.
>>
23/M/651
St. Paul suburbs.
kik is openhat
>>
>>24297281
>>24297635
I'm going to have to make a trip soon. I want to go to a Twins game too.

>>24297673
Don't have one, sorry.
>>
39 m Farmington bi
5'11" white masculine

I just want to put a nice penis in my mouth. Reciprocation or no, either is fine.

Kik: themajesticmoose
>>
Cool. A mn thread with a buncha dudes. Well im down for what ever but i want some weed. Saint paul area. Kik is haguraz
>>
218 Duluth male but I go to UWS
>>
26/m in the minneapolis area frequently for work. Primarily straight, but open to trans individuals.
Kik : daclamitus
>>
18 F St Cloud area
if you post your kik I'll probably message you
>>
>>24302033
32/M/Minneapolis

beardedgent612
>>
>>24302033

I'm going to be up all night procrastinating if anyone wants to chat

27/m/St. Paul

Procrastinator.Pro
>>
Kik: royalgear33
Sex: male-straight-7inches
Body: athletic
Looking to have some nice convos ;)
If you in the (805/213) hmu and chill we can meet :))
>>
36/m minneapolis

i'm down to chill at up down or nicollet diner. fuck. i don't care anymore.
>>
>>24302033
Mnkato
>>
22 male, st cloud ish area.
Up for anything. Pretty open minded.
Kik: Souyed
>>
Lakeville Area
25 Athletic, tall, well endowed
KIK: dillingershardon
straight
>>
18/m/Germany/bi curious
preferably girls please but guys can add me too
im into almost everything
Sc: necrocancer
Kik: Kurodrago
>>
>>24304178
>Germany
I don't think you know how this works
Unless theres a town called Germany. To be fair in Wisconsin they have a lot of German named towns
>>
>>24291200
What kinda of vidya do you like?
>>
>>24302033
vicbosspw

25 M Mankato
>>
>>24306130

Anything but FPS and sports games really. I have a dreamcast full of beat-em ups and fighters that I never get to play with anyone.
>>
Can someone give me advice on how to lose my virginity in MN? I work in burnsville and minneapolis.

Also if you know any prostitutes let me know.
>>
>>24302033
Koifish6138
>>
26/f
I've been considering a move to Minnesota to be closer to family.

What do some of you Minnesota men look like? What would I be getting myself into? I assume burly bearded men who thrive in the snow.
>>
>>24306907
We have every type of male and some foreigners.
Chads exist here just like everywhere so you don't have to concern yourself with what 4chan looks like.
>>
The beard thing is pretty typical.
>>
>>24306540
Nice the only dreamcast games I've played was Street Fighter like twelve years ago and saw a dude playing a Jojo game
>>
File: 1416616247432.jpg (73KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1416616247432.jpg
73KB, 924x571px
>tfw woodbury
>>
>>24306907
A fair amount of scandinavian/germanic heritage.
blonde hair and/or blue eyes are common.
burly men do exist, but not as much in the twin cities. TC is liberalized as fuck and there are lots of effeminate beta males.
Also Somalis and Hmong. but I'm assuming that miscegenation isn't on your to-do list.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.